PDA

View Full Version : The New Face Of Racism

Pale Rider
05-23-2007, 06:06 PM
http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/3055/racistsoo0.jpg

Hugh Lincoln
05-23-2007, 06:42 PM
A lot of conservatives would say, "Well, that's terrible. The Hispanics shouldn't be racist, and neither should white people."

The way I see it, that's not going to happen. The only workable response is for whites to unite and fight back.

Dilloduck
05-23-2007, 06:52 PM
A lot of conservatives would say, "Well, that's terrible. The Hispanics shouldn't be racist, and neither should white people."

The way I see it, that's not going to happen. The only workable response is for whites to unite and fight back.

Makes sense to me but then we get that old "don't sink to their level" argument and we sit while they conquer. America is going to get so "above" everything that we will just float away.

Pale Rider
05-23-2007, 07:13 PM
This is the part of the invasion from mexico you WON'T hear on the MSM. This is the part of the invasion from mexico that you WON'T hear Washinton talking about. This is part of the invasion that is trying to be hidden from America. This is the part the illegal aliens do NOT want you to know about. But make no mistake, this is EXACTLY what most illegals want. They will never admit it to you or I, that would give away their plan. But take over America is exactly what they're up to, and they're doing it, without even firing a shot, and our own government, our own PRESIDENT, is bent on helping them achieve their goal. Traitors. Sell outs. They should be tried for high treason before America.

Yurt
05-23-2007, 07:57 PM
This is the part of the invasion from mexico you WON'T hear on the MSM. This is the part of the invasion from mexico that you WON'T hear Washinton talking about. This is part of the invasion that is trying to be hidden from America. This is the part the illegal aliens do NOT want you to know about. But make no mistake, this is EXACTLY what most illegals want. They will never admit it to you or I, that would give away their plan. But take over America is exactly what they're up to, and they're doing it, without even firing a shot, and our own government, our own PRESIDENT, is bent on helping them achieve their goal. Traitors. Sell outs. They should be tried for high treason before America.

Absolutely! This is what ticks me off. If these were white people out there making half the racist comments, it would be national news 24/7...

I honestly do not understand how any liberal can idly sit by and accept this. I understand we disagree on social/econ/other issues, but these people are talking about taking over this "land". Seems the libs only have a problem if white people are going to make that same claim.

Pale Rider
05-23-2007, 11:08 PM
Absolutely! This is what ticks me off. If these were white people out there making half the racist comments, it would be national news 24/7...

I honestly do not understand how any liberal can idly sit by and accept this. I understand we disagree on social/econ/other issues, but these people are talking about taking over this "land". Seems the libs only have a problem if white people are going to make that same claim.

I think many people, of all political aspects, are beginning to see that the illegal alien problem is massive, and ANOTHER amnesty, even though in 1986 Sen. Kennedy loudy proclaimed that would be the LAST, is NOT the answer.

As a matter of fact, we could all buy do away with this problem without passing one more law. If we poured our resources down on the border, built the fence, and enforced our existing laws, we could all but end this problem.

Hugh Lincoln
05-24-2007, 06:58 PM

Another one who gets it.

Bush, Kennedy, McCain... will you?

nevadamedic
05-24-2007, 07:02 PM
http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/3055/racistsoo0.jpg

Where did you find that? That's awesome! We should send a copy of that to all the Senators and Congressmen.

glockmail
05-24-2007, 07:42 PM
This is a continuation of the Mex-Am War. They couln't beat us in a fight, but they can out-breed us. The Muzzies are doing the same thing in Europe. It's the 21st century weapon.

Pale Rider
05-24-2007, 07:44 PM
This is a continuation of the Mex-Am War. They couln't beat us in a fight, but they can out-breed us. The Muzzies are doing the same thing in Europe. It's the 21st century weapon.

Conquer by occupation.

Pale Rider
05-24-2007, 07:45 PM
Another one who gets it.

Bush, Kennedy, McCain... will you?

No. I don't get selling out my country's sovereignty.

Hugh Lincoln
05-24-2007, 08:40 PM

Aye aye.

So, now you have to ask yourself, the "feminists" who tell Western/American girls NOT to have children... who are they working for?

Gunny
05-24-2007, 08:52 PM
No. I don't get selling out my country's sovereignty.

We have a border and I'm damned tired of those freakin' chair-polishers in DC ignoring the Hell out it.

krisy
05-24-2007, 08:55 PM
Oh,how convenient. It's their land that we made the great place that it is and these bastards think they are going to trot over here and take it over when someone else did the work? We let them and the U.S. will look like Mexico in no time. Boy,this erks me.

Note...I have no problem with anyone that wants to come here legally. These people calling it "their" land can stay where their at tho,legal or not!

Yurt
05-24-2007, 08:56 PM
We have a border and I'm damned tired of those freakin' chair-polishers in DC ignoring the Hell out it.

Thats because the only border they are paying attention to is the one around their door....

Pale Rider
05-24-2007, 08:59 PM

They're paving the way for their north American union bill they're going to unveil this fall. Globalists, from bush on down. Sell outs. Traitors. We need a war.

Gunny
05-24-2007, 09:09 PM
They're paving the way for their north American union bill they're going to unveil this fall. Globalists, from bush on down. Sell outs. Traitors. We need a war.

We need more than one. We need to clean out that rat's nest of so-called "representative officials", and we need to defend our border, even if our government won't.

Yurt
05-24-2007, 09:27 PM
We need more than one. We need to clean out that rat's nest of so-called "representative officials", and we need to defend our border, even if our government won't.

Where are the minute men? I thought they had an awesome idea. Though they should be allowed to use more force, IMHO

Pale Rider
05-24-2007, 09:31 PM

I'm just WAITING for a website to pop up and gain momentum for a civilian army... I'M FUCKING JOINING!!!

Our government is betraying us, and I'm mader'n HELL! I WILL FIGHT!

Gunny
05-24-2007, 09:33 PM
Where are the minute men? I thought they had an awesome idea. Though they should be allowed to use more force, IMHO

The Minutemen, as I understand it, just watch and report. We need more than that. When drug dealers will come across and open fire on US troops, we need to respond by putting the Guard in every state affected right on the line, locked and loaded.

Pale Rider
05-24-2007, 09:36 PM
I'm just WAITING for a website to pop up and gain momentum for a civilian army!

Which gives me an idea.... I just might do just that myself.

Yurt
05-24-2007, 09:37 PM
The Minutemen, as I understand it, just watch and report. We need more than that. When drug dealers will come across and open fire on US troops, we need to respond by putting the Guard in every state affected right on the line, locked and loaded.

Ok, what about militia? What are the rules to form a militia?

Yurt
05-24-2007, 09:38 PM
Which gives me an idea.... I just might do just that myself.

Ok colonel, this is your general.... LOL, j/k General....

Pale Rider
05-24-2007, 09:38 PM

Tell ya what, I'm going to find out. I think the country is primed for it.

Gunny
05-24-2007, 09:42 PM
I'm just WAITING for a website to pop up and gain momentum for a civilian army... I'M FUCKING JOINING!!!

Our government is betraying us, and I'm mader'n HELL! I WILL FIGHT!

I don't even have to drive that far.

The problem is, the government is going to have or make the laws to back it up. Even if we are right, we will be outlawed by those willing to sell this nation down the drain.

Is there a course of action when our elected representatives no longer represent us, or the Constitution?

Yurt
05-24-2007, 09:46 PM
Tell ya what, I'm going to find out. I think the country is primed for it.

Am I still in charge....

j/k

But seriously, at first I thought the minutemen were about this, then they did the big hands off approach because the current border guard are the "true" guards. The MM were threatened that their actions would not only be civilly threatened, but also criminally threatened.

My guess is that militia laws are old, need to dig up the rules concerning them. I think issue of militia needs to be awakened. My only fear though, is where do we draw the line? In this case, I have no problem as it is our border.

Gunny
05-24-2007, 09:50 PM

The State National Guard IS the militia.

Gunny
05-24-2007, 09:52 PM
Am I still in charge....

j/k

But seriously, at first I thought the minutemen were about this, then they did the big hands off approach because the current border guard are the "true" guards. The MM were threatened that their actions would not only be civilly threatened, but also criminally threatened.

My guess is that militia laws are old, need to dig up the rules concerning them. I think issue of militia needs to be awakened. My only fear though, is where do we draw the line? In this case, I have no problem as it is our border.

The problem is, it is our National border, and the Federal government has usurped the rights of States to enforce the national border. The state cannot act in contradiciton to Federal law.

Yurt
FYI:

My wife is canadian (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=3111)

We had to pay not so small amounts of money and she could NOT leave this country for a time in order that she get her [green] (its freakin pink) card. We abided by all the rules. Now seven years later, she gets it. All she needs is to swear in, which we are waiting for my step dad to get back from the ME, and wham, a LEGAL citizen.

So, those that oppose the fight against illegal immigration, my wife asks:

I followed the rules, paid the fees, why can't you?

Yarn

Pale Rider
I don't even have to drive that far.

The problem is, the government is going to have or make the laws to back it up. Even if we are right, we will be outlawed by those willing to sell this nation down the drain.

Is there a course of action when our elected representatives no longer represent us, or the Constitution?

Well what is that business in the constitution about when the government no longer represents the people, the people have the right to rise up in opposition?

Yurt
05-24-2007, 09:53 PM

Any citation? Would love to see this. The "officialization" (word) of the militia....

Pale Rider
05-24-2007, 09:53 PM
The problem is, it is our National border, and the Federal government has usurped the rights of States to enforce the national border. The state cannot act in contradiciton to Federal law.

That's what we need to change. States should start seceding.

Hobbit
05-24-2007, 09:55 PM

Wrong. A militia is a posse with a different purpose. The National Guard is the state's army. A militia is a private army. If a bunch of guys show up at your door and say, "Grab your gun. There's a Mexican army coming through and we're gonna stop 'em," that's a militia.

It's laid out in the Declaration of Independance. It is not only our right, but our duty to violently overthrow any government whose goals run contrary to liberty and freedom. It chills me to think that there could come a day when I would have to take up arms against Washington D.C., but whether it's today or another hundred years from now, there will be a day when we have to choose to either accept tyranny or have a revolt.

Yurt
05-24-2007, 09:56 PM
That's what we need to change. States should start seceding.

Are you sure? We could end up like europe....

Gunny
05-24-2007, 09:57 PM
Well what is that business in the constitution about when the government no longer represents the people, the people have the right to rise up in opposition?

It's an interesting theory though. If the government claims to represent the Constitution, and controls law enforcement and the military, there really is no way to rise up against it without being branded an outlaw.

I'm just wondering exactly what it DOES take. It isn't like anyone's going to break the deathgrip the two parties have on the government, The only time they get together in a bipartisan manner is to shut out any thrid party threat.

Hobbit
05-24-2007, 10:11 PM
It's an interesting theory though. If the government claims to represent the Constitution, and controls law enforcement and the military, there really is no way to rise up against it without being branded an outlaw.

I'm just wondering exactly what it DOES take. It isn't like anyone's going to break the deathgrip the two parties have on the government, The only time they get together in a bipartisan manner is to shut out any thrid party threat.

You're assuming all law enforcement agencies and the military would go along with this. If the government really is running contrary to the Constitution, neither of those services has pledged themselves to the U.S. government. Police are sworn to serve and protect the citizens of their precinct, and the military is sworn to uphold and defend the Constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Pale Rider
05-24-2007, 10:19 PM
Wrong. A militia is a posse with a different purpose. The National Guard is the state's army. A militia is a private army. If a bunch of guys show up at your door and say, "Grab your gun. There's a Mexican army coming through and we're gonna stop 'em," that's a militia.
Well the mexican army is here. What are we waiting for?

It's laid out in the Declaration of Independance. It is not only our right, but our duty to violently overthrow any government whose goals run contrary to liberty and freedom. It chills me to think that there could come a day when I would have to take up arms against Washington D.C., but whether it's today or another hundred years from now, there will be a day when we have to choose to either accept tyranny or have a revolt.
That's what I thought. So I do believe I'll start a website that explores the possibility of forming a malitia. At least see how many would be with me.

Pale Rider
05-24-2007, 10:22 PM
Are you sure? We could end up like europe....

The road we're headed down right now don't look good. I'd rather go down fighting than to see my country go broke trying to support millions of mexicans that came here illegaly.

Yurt
05-24-2007, 10:42 PM
The road we're headed down right now don't look good. I'd rather go down fighting than to see my country go broke trying to support millions of mexicans that came here illegaly.

Fair enough, but are you truly willing to accept the ultimate conclusion...

This country has worked because of federalism. It continues to work because of the tension between the states and the federal government. Is the federal government taking over those 10th amendment rights?

Hobbit
05-24-2007, 10:54 PM
Fair enough, but are you truly willing to accept the ultimate conclusion...

This country has worked because of federalism. It continues to work because of the tension between the states and the federal government. Is the federal government taking over those 10th amendment rights?

Well, let's see. The 10th amendment bars the federal government from any powers not specifically granted it by the Constitution, and the Constitution doesn't give the federal government the power to:

Set limitations of the pay agreed upon between a worker and his employer.

Forbid citizens from possessing certain, let's just limit it to 'things.'

Limit what private citizens may spend their money on (campaign finance reform).

Forbid citizens to speak on certain subjects on certain days (in fact, it specifically prohibits such things).

Spend forcefully confiscated money on things not directly and specifically pertaining to national defense, interstate disputes, and foreign policy.

Set limitations on the agreed price paid to a merchant by a consumer on certain products.

Set limitations on the amount of profit a company is allowed to earn.

Monopolize security measures used by domestic transporation services.

Limit what content may be broadcast on privately owned broadcasting companies.

I could go on, but if you slit my throat right now, you would die from massive burns caused by superheated blood before I died from blood loss.

Yurt
05-24-2007, 10:57 PM
Well, let's see. The 10th amendment bars the federal government from any powers not specifically granted it by the Constitution, and the Constitution doesn't give the federal government the power to:

Forbid citizens to speak on certain subjects on certain days (in fact, it specifically prohibits such things).

Spend forcefully confiscated money on things not directly and specifically pertaining to national defense, interstate disputes, and foreign policy.

Set limitations on the agreed price paid to a merchant by a consumer on certain products.

I could go on, but if you slit my throat right now, you would die from massive burns caused by superheated blood before I died from blood loss.

which are reserved to the states.....

Hobbit
05-24-2007, 11:00 PM
which are reserved to the states.....

Exactly, which means that the federal government must step aside and leave those powers to the states and the states alone.

loosecannon
05-24-2007, 11:05 PM

Most of that is true altho the SC would disagree with you. But really, fuck them.

The problem is the world HAS changed in 230 years. dramatically.

To a certain degree expanded federalism is the only reasonable choice. Say for national security reasons or to manage monopolies like telephone, electricity grids, interstate highways and nuclear power etc.

The great world wars. The cold war with the attendant nuclear standoff and unprecedented technological advances coupled with a far advanced specialization of expertise associated with governing.

The prob is we never had a constitutional convention in 230 years. We never rethink and update our founding documents to keep pace with our changing world.

If nothing else a dramatic redefinition of what rights are and are not secured by states should have been decided by the constitutional convention and therefore by states and people and not left soley to a 7 man court to interpret.

An essential function of our constitution has been dormant. Well two. There should be FAAAR more impeachments.

Hell even the civil war could have been resolved without bloodshed had people availed themselves of the constitutional convention process.

Yurt
05-24-2007, 11:13 PM
Most of that is true altho the SC would disagree with you. But really, fuck them.

The problem is the world HAS changed in 230 years. dramatically.

To a certain degree expanded federalism is the only reasonable choice. Say for national security reasons or to manage monopolies like telephone, electricity grids, interstate highways and nuclear power etc.

The great world wars. The cold war with the attendant nuclear standoff and unprecedented technological advances coupled with a far advanced specialization of expertise associated with governing.

The prob is we never had a constitutional convention in 230 years. We never rethink and update our founding documents to keep pace with our changing world.

If nothing else a dramatic redefinition of what rights are and are not secured by states should have been decided by the constitutional convention and therefore by states and people and not left soley to a 7 man court to interpret.

An essential function of our constitution has been dormant. Well two. There should be FAAAR more impeachments.

Hell even the civil war could have been resolved without bloodshed had people availed themselves of the constitutional convention process.

Where? CA supreme is nine, as is the US supreme.

Hobbit
05-25-2007, 02:16 AM
No, increased federalism is NOT the only viable option. In fact, it's an incredibly inviable option, because the more centralized the power is, the less efficient it is. Look how bloated the federal government is, how much money they waste, and how crappy they are at damn near everything they do.

nevadamedic
05-25-2007, 03:08 AM

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

glockmail
05-25-2007, 07:41 AM
Aye aye.

So, now you have to ask yourself, the "feminists" who tell Western/American girls NOT to have children... who are they working for?

Not who for but against- solid traditions and the US of A. How ironic that when the muzzies take over Europe the feminists and queers will be the first to get slaughtered.

Pale Rider
05-25-2007, 12:31 PM
Not who for but against- solid traditions and the US of A. How ironic that when the muzzies take over Europe the feminists and queers will be the first to get slaughtered.

No shit. San Franhomoco is in deep trouble.