PDA

View Full Version : I wish I had CCTV footage of this!

jimnyc
07-11-2012, 01:14 PM
If you mess with a bull, you get the horns. Or in this case, very sharp claws and teeth! Apparently he was committing suicide. At least he was thoughtful on the way out and fed the kittens.

COPENHAGEN (Reuters) - A man was killed by tigers at a zoo on Wednesday after he scaled a fence and crossed a moat to get into their enclosure in the Danish capital Copenhagen, police said.

The man, in his early 20s, was savaged by three tigers after he broke into Copenhagen Zoo in the early hours. He was dead when staff arrived for work.

"We received an emergency call at about 7:30 a.m. that a person had been found lying in the tiger pen and that three tigers were surrounding that person," police Superintendent Lars Borg told Reuters.

"The tigers attacked him and killed him. It is likely that a bite to the throat was the primary reason for his death," Borg said.

http://news.yahoo.com/tigers-kill-man-scaled-fence-danish-zoo-101606756.html

ConHog
07-11-2012, 01:24 PM
If you mess with a bull, you get the horns. Or in this case, very sharp claws and teeth! Apparently he was committing suicide. At least he was thoughtful on the way out and fed the kittens.

http://news.yahoo.com/tigers-kill-man-scaled-fence-danish-zoo-101606756.html

Why exactly would you have wanted to see that?

jimnyc
07-11-2012, 01:41 PM
Why exactly would you have wanted to see that?

Because I love the big cats, and I love to see idiots get eaten. I saw another video a long time back where a guy was trying to release a tiger back into the wild. The tiger wouldn't get out of the cage so the guy started poking at him with a stick. That got him to get out of his cage, and then he scratched the shit out of the guy!

I also love the videos where idiots play with gators like they are their friends, then a few seconds later they find a limb missing! :lol:

ConHog
07-11-2012, 01:44 PM
Because I love the big cats, and I love to see idiots get eaten. I saw another video a long time back where a guy was trying to release a tiger back into the wild. The tiger wouldn't get out of the cage so the guy started poking at him with a stick. That got him to get out of his cage, and then he scratched the shit out of the guy!

I also love the videos where idiots play with gators like they are their friends, then a few seconds later they find a limb missing! :lol:

Well, I love big cats to , and I like videos of stupid people getting hurt, but yeck to watching someone get mauled by animals.

My personal favorite is watching people get tazed.

Guess that's why so many reality shows on eh?

jimnyc
07-11-2012, 01:51 PM
Well, I love big cats to , and I like videos of stupid people getting hurt, but yeck to watching someone get mauled by animals.

My personal favorite is watching people get tazed.

Guess that's why so many reality shows on eh?

Tazing too, hence my addiction to Cops. 99 out of 100 times the idiots are resisting, so I have no sympathy, nor remorse for getting joy out of their misery! If you do something really, really, really stupid, and you get hurt in the process, others should be able to see footage to learn from it, or in my case, laugh at it! I think climbing a protected fence and then crossing a moat to hang out with a handful of wild tigers fits into this category. While the gore may not be everyone's cup of tea, I can never get enough of the stupidity. Just when I thought I've seen it all, there's always a new video coming out that is even more shocking.

ConHog
07-11-2012, 01:56 PM
Tazing too, hence my addiction to Cops. 99 out of 100 times the idiots are resisting, so I have no sympathy, nor remorse for getting joy out of their misery! If you do something really, really, really stupid, and you get hurt in the process, others should be able to see footage to learn from it, or in my case, laugh at it! I think climbing a protected fence and then crossing a moat to hang out with a handful of wild tigers fits into this category. While the gore may not be everyone's cup of tea, I can never get enough of the stupidity. Just when I thought I've seen it all, there's always a new video coming out that is even more shocking.

COPS is funny, but World's Dumbest _______________ is where it is at. Their show is hilarious , dumb people doing REALLY dumb things, and paying for it LOL

Nell's Room
07-11-2012, 10:41 PM
Committing suicide? Interesting method for it...

red state
07-11-2012, 11:01 PM

Yes, the method for suicide or murder is very interesting. Too many "MAY HAVES" and "Believes to have" and "not sures" in this case. Who is to say that the guy wasn't placed there after he had been strangled? How do we know that the zoo keepers aren't involved? What if the Copenhagen mob had something to do with? Too many possibilities but it is still PROBABLE that this guy was a loon trying to befriend the kittens or that he had decided to end his life by a most horrid means.

Abbey Marie
07-12-2012, 11:16 AM
"That tiger ain't go crazy; that tiger went tiger!"

-Chris Rock

mundame
07-12-2012, 02:17 PM

It's not all that uncommon! I can remember a couple other cases, one in a zoo like this one and another in a Safari Park. They saw or had film of the latter one, and he was sort of mystically communing with Nature and walked right up to the lions.

They ate him.

mundame
07-12-2012, 02:18 PM
"That tiger ain't go crazy; that tiger went tiger!"

-Chris Rock

I actually think Chris Rock is pretty funny. I think it's his "never apologize, never explain" attitude.

Also his funny face.