PDA

View Full Version : Islam - Know Your Enemy

Pale Rider
05-23-2007, 06:14 PM
Islam - Know Your Enemy

Is it the religion of peace or the religion of hate?

Sura 2:65-66 and Sura 5:60 contain references to Jews as "apes and swine to be despised and rejected."

Sura 9:5 - "Once the Sacred Months are past, you may kill the non-believers when you encounter them, punish them, and resist every move they make."

Sura 5:33: "For those who do not submit to Allah their punishment is ... execution or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet, from the opposite sides, or exile from the land."

Here is a brief summary of the history of Islam. To understand the religion, one has to start by understanding pre-Islamic Arabs.

Facts about pre-Islamic Arab pagans

The pagans Arabs worship the sun, moon and the stars, plus about 300 other gods. One of their main temples was build to the Moon-god.

Different Arab tribes gave the Moon-god various names such as: Hubal, Ilumquh, Sin, Al-ilah, Allah.

The title "al-ilah" (the god) was used as the Moon-god.

The word "Allah" is derived from "al-ilah" and was the high god in a pantheon of deities.

Allah was worshipped at the Ka'abah were Pagan Arabs placed a statue of Hubal on top of the Ka'abah. which was the "house of the Moon-god".

The name "Allah" eventually replaced that of Hubal and they called the Ka'abah the "house of Allah".

al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat were called "the daughters of Allah".

Note: Now you know why the Crest Moon is the symbol of Islam.

Muhammad's Revelations

At the time Muhammad claimed he received his initial visitation, there were over 300 gods being worshiped in Mecca by pilgrims who came each year to pray at the Ka'abah, a small cubic building that housed a black meteorite and effigies of the various gods. One of those gods was Allah, the Moon-god.

Muhammad proclaimed that there was only one god — and he selected Allah as that god. That's the reason the crescent moon became the symbol of Islam. Muhammad also proclaimed that he was the prophet of Allah.

Important Fact: Initially, Muhammad expected both Jews and Christians to receive his new revelation.

Thus, early passages in the Qur'an speak admiringly of "the people of the Book." These are the passages that Muslims in the West quote in their effort to prove that Islam is a tolerant religion. An example is Sura 5:82 which says, "You will find that those who are nearest in love to the believers [Muslims] are those who say, 'We are Christians.'"

Rejection of Muhammad

But when Jews and Christians rejected Muhammad, he turned fiercely against them, and later passages in the Qur'an speak of them disparagingly:

* Sura 5:51 commands Muslims not to take Jews and Christians as friends.
* Sura 9:29 commands Muslims to fight against Jews and Christians until they either submit to Allah or else agree to pay a special tax.
* Sura 2:65-66 and Sura 5:60 contain references to Jews as "apes and swine to be despised and rejected."

Jews and Christians were not the only ones who rejected Muhammad's new revelations. The people of his own tribe, the Quraysh, also rejected him. In response, Muhammad succumbed to the temptation to appease his tribe by announcing that it would be okay for them to worship the three daughters of Allah — named Al-Lat, Al-Uzza, and Ma*nat.

This declaration led to the infamous "Satanic verses" of the Qur'an which were later deleted when Muhammad reverted back to monotheism.

Muslims have tried ever since to cover-up this diversion from the faith. In 1989 an Indian writer by the name of Salman Rushdie brought up this taboo topic when he wrote a novel entitled, "The Satanic Verses". The Ayatollah Khomeini of Iran condemned him and called for his assassination. A three million dollar bounty was placed on his head.

Muhammad's Trek

The opposition to Muhammad in his home town of Mecca continued to grow until he was forced to flee 250 miles to Medina where his message was received.

The Islamic calendar dates from this year when Muhammad fled to Medina and found a receptive audience, resulting in the formal establishment of Islam as a religion. It was the year 622 A.D., and that date represents year one of the Muslim calendar.

After the death of his wife, Muhammad married at least eleven other women. He also took several concubines. He married one girl who was only six years old and had sexual relations with her when she was nine. According to the Qur'an, only the prophet could have unlimited wives. All other Muslim men are limited to four (Sura 4:3).

Muhammad died on June 8, 632 A.D. in Medina at age 63. He left no successor, and Islam soon broke into warring sects such as the Shiites and the Sunnis.

The Spread of Islam

All of those who survived Muhammad took up the sword, as directed by the Qur'an, and devoted themselves to advancing Islam through military might. The resulting spread of the religion was phenomenal. Within a century, Islamic forces had conquered Saudi Arabia, the entire Middle East, Central Asia, and large parts of India. The armies raged through Egypt and across North Africa.

In 710 A.D. the Islamic armies crossed the Straits of Gibral*tar and quickly conquered three-fourths of Spain and Portugal. They then invaded France and took one-third of the nation.

They were 125 miles from Paris when they were defeated at the Battle of Poitiers (Battle of Tours) in 732 A.D. by a French army led by Charles Martel. Their influence in Spain lived on for a few more centuries before they were slowly driven to North Africa.

A second powerful attempt to subjugate all of Europe was made 900 years later in the 17th Century when the Turks began to expand their Ottoman Empire. They took Greece, Yugosla*via, Bulgaria, and parts of Romania and Hungary. By 1683 they had reached the gates of Vienna where once again the Western forces won a miraculous victory against overwhelming odds.

Following this second attempt to conquer Europe, Islam fell into a state of depression and stagnation until it was awakened in the 20th Century.

The Imperialistic Nature of Islam

From its inception, Islam has been committed to what it calls jihad. The duty of Muslims is to subjugate or destroy "Infidels" — the term the Qur'an uses for all non-believers.

In the Muslim viewpoint, the world is divided into two regions — those areas controlled by Islam, called Dar al-Islam (House of Islam) and those called Dar al-Harb (House of War). The Qur'an commands Muslims to fight non-Muslims until they exterminate all other religions, leaving Islam as the one and only religion in the world.

Muhammad said in Hadith 4:196 - "I have been ordered to fight with the people till they say, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,' and whoever says, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,' his life and property will be saved by me except for Islamic law, and his accounts will be with Allah, (either to punish him or to forgive him.)".

Regarding terror, Allah orders Muslims to terrorize non-Muslims on his behalf:

Sura 8:60 - "You shall prepare war against them with all the power you can muster, and all the equipment you can mobilize, that you may strike terror into the hearts of the enemies of Allah, who are your enemies, as well as others who are not known to you."

Sura 8:12 - "I will strike terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved. Smite them above the necks, and strike even every finger."

Fundamentalist Goals

The Ayatollah Khomeini of Iran is the modern day Islamic spokesman who revived Muhammad's vision of world conquest. He taught that the re-establishment of Israel was a satanic miracle allowed by Allah because of the lukewarmness of the Muslim masses. He called for a renewal of true Islam to accomplish three purposes:

1. To overthrow the "secular" rulers of Islamic countries (like Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, and Egypt), just as he had done in Iran.
2. To take back the land of Palestine for Allah, exterminating Israel in the process.
3. To conquer the rest of the world for Allah.

The Intolerant and Militant Nature of Islam

One of the most controversial issues regarding Islam concerns whether or not it is a militant religion. Muslims in the West argue it is peace-loving. Westerners who have experienced it in the Muslim world argue it is inherently intolerant and militant.

The Qur'an itself preaches intolerance toward other religions. Sura 5:51, 55, and 57 contain the following command:

"Take not Jews and Christians for friends
He among you who takes them for friends is one of them
Choose not for friends such of those who received the Scripture before you [Jews and Christians]"

Extreme intolerance is commanded in Sura 5:33:

"For those who do not submit to Allah their punishment is ... execution or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet, from the opposite sides, or exile from the land."

The Qur'an also expresses an intolerant attitude toward any person who decides to reject the Islamic faith or convert to another religion. Such persons are to be executed as stated in Sura 9:73-74:

In the Hadith (the oral tradition of Muhammad's sayings) it says "Whoever changes his religion, kill him" (Hadith 9:57). These commands are practiced in all Islamic Fundamentalist countries today.

With regard to militancy, the Qur'an not only condones it, it commands it:

Sura 2:216 - "Fighting is prescribed for you, even though you dislike it. But you may dislike something which is good for you, and you may love something which is bad for you. But Allah knows, and you know not."

Sura 9:5 - "Once the Sacred Months are past, you may kill the non-believers when you encounter them, punish them, and resist every move they make."

The State is set for the Great Caliphate

This calls for is the replacement of all secular leadership in any country with Muslim majorities. This would include, Egypt, Turkey, Pakistan, Indonesia, all the Emirates, Sudan, Tunisia, Libya, Algeria, Morocco, Yemen, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq, and finally what they call the "occupied territory" Israel.

This strategy calls for forces of the jihad to infiltrate governments and the military before taking control. Such was the case in Lebanon leading to the Syrian occupation and what was attempted in Egypt with the murder of Anwar Sadat, along with the multiple attempts on the lives of Hussein in Jordan, Mubarak of Egypt and Musharraf in Pakistan.

The long-range strategy of the Third Jihad counts on three strategic goals:

1. The U.S. withdrawing from the region just as it did in Vietnam.

2. Taking control of the oil wealth in the Muslim countries.

3. Using nuclear weapons or other WMDs to annihilate Israel. A further outcome would be to place the United Nations as the sole arbiter in East/West negotiations.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you do nothing else this week, go to www.mmlv.us, visit our Numbers USA page and become a weekly faxer. Then, send this information to your friends and have them visit www.mmlv.us to educate themselves.

http://www.thewakeupamericafoundation.com/

Pale Rider
05-24-2007, 01:38 AM
Shocking. Not one liberal defending islam. Maybe we're getting through to them.

gabosaurus
05-24-2007, 01:45 AM
No, we're just tired of the same old bullshit pieces from the same old right-wing hate sources. Perhaps you should post something intelligent once in a while.

Pale Rider
05-24-2007, 01:51 AM
No, we're just tired of the same old bullshit pieces from the same old right-wing hate sources. Perhaps you should post something intelligent once in a while.

Have I got a deal for you. I'll pay for your air fair for you to fly to Iraq. I'd love for you to find some radical islamist jihadists, preferably al qaeda, and tell them how you so vehemently defend them, RIGHT BEFORE THEY SAW YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF!

You are a fool beyond comprehession. You're hate for God, conservatives and morals has blinded you and turned your heart black. It must really suck to be you.

theHawk
05-24-2007, 07:52 AM

Can you refute all of the information in the article? Or do you prefer to just live in your little bubble world?

Monkeybone
05-24-2007, 08:23 AM
it's almost kinda sad that they are made to live this way.

Hagbard Celine
05-24-2007, 08:57 AM
Very interesting article. I wonder if anyone has ever gone through the Koran and compared the percentage of hateful, violent passages to the percentage of peaceful passages. I wonder what the outcome would be.

theHawk
05-24-2007, 09:13 AM
Very interesting article. I wonder if anyone has ever gone through the Koran and compared the percentage of hateful, violent passages to the percentage of peaceful passages. I wonder what the outcome would be.

The most effective lies are told as 90% truth, 10% lies. My guess the Koran is much like that when it comes to normal peaceful religious passages and that of the hypocracy and lies.

Gaffer
05-24-2007, 12:15 PM

There are no peaceful passages in the koran unless they pertain to subjigating yourself to islam.

glockmail
05-24-2007, 12:25 PM
There are no peaceful passages in the koran unless they pertain to subjigating yourself to islam.
Actually there are many many peaceful passages. They are designed to hide the real intent of that evil book.

glockmail
05-24-2007, 12:26 PM

Close:
http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/quran/index.htm

Nukeman
05-24-2007, 05:01 PM
Here is a great letter I received from a friend. I dont know the origin of this, but it is so true...

A Thought-provoking Message For The "Silent Majority"

A man whose family was German aristocracy prior to World War Two, and had owned a number of large industries and estates, was asked how many German people were true Nazis. He gave an answer that can guide our attitude toward Islamic fanaticism.

"Very few people were true Nazis," he said, "but many enjoyed the return of German pride, and many more were too busy to care. I was one of those who just thought the Nazis were a bunch of fools. So, the majority just sat back and let it all happen. Then, before we knew it, they owned us, and we had lost control, and the end of the world had come. My family lost everything. I ended up in a concentration camp and the Allies destroyed my factories."

We are told again and again by "experts" and "talking heads" that Islam is the religion of peace, and that the vast majority of Muslims just want to live in peace.

Although this unqualified assertion may be true, it is entirely irrelevant. It is meaningless fluff, meant to make us feel better, and meant to somehow diminish the specter of fanatics rampaging across the globe in the name of Islam. The fact is that the FANATICS rule Islam at this moment in history.

It is the fanatics who march.
It is the fanatics who wage any one of 50 shooting wars worldwide.
It is the fanatics who systematically slaughter Christian or tribal groups throughout Africa and are gradually taking over the entire continent in an Islamic wave.
It is the fanatics who bomb, behead, murder, or "honor kill."
It is the fanatics who take over mosque after mosque.
It is the fanatics who zealously spread the stoning and hanging of rape victims and homosexuals.

The hard quantifiable fact is that the "peaceful majority," the "silent majority" of Muslims is cowed and extraneous, or else silently supportive of the fanatics.

Communist Russia comprised Russians who just wanted to live in peace, yet the Russian Communists were responsible for the murder of about 20 million of their own people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant. China's huge population was peaceful as well, but Chinese Communists managed to kill a staggering 70 million people.

The average Japanese individual prior to World War II was not a warmongering sadist. Yet Japan murdered and slaughtered its way across South East Asia in an orgy of killing that included the systematic murder of 12 million Chinese civilians, most killed by sword, shovel and bayonet.

And who can forget Rwanda, which collapsed into butchery. Could it not be said that the majority of Rwandans were "peace-loving"?

History lessons are often incredibly simple and blunt, yet for all our powers of reason we often miss the most basic and uncomplicated of points: Peace-loving Muslims have been made irrelevant by their silence.

Peace-loving Muslims will become our ENEMY if they don't speak up, because like my friend from Germany, they will awake one day and find that the fanatics own them, and the end of their world will have begun.

Peace-loving Germans, Japanese, Chinese, Russians, Rwandans, Serbs, Afghans, Iraqis, Palestinians, Somalis, Nigerians, Algerians, and many others have died because the peaceful majority did not speak up until it was too late.

As for us who watch it all unfold, we must pay attention to the only group that counts: the fanatics who threaten our way of life.

Lastly, at the risk of offending: Anyone who doubts that the issue is serious and just deletes this email without sending it on, will CONTRIBUTE to the passiveness that allows the problems to expand. So, extend yourself a bit and send this on and on and on! Let us hope that thousands, world wide, read this - think about it – and speak out. The "Silent Majority" must become the vocal, active majority or they could face a very dark future.

Pale Rider
05-24-2007, 06:03 PM
Here is a great letter I received from a friend. I dont know the origin of this, but it is so true...

The article is true in every respect. Apathy will destroy us all. Unfortunately, this is the portrait of many Americans today....

http://img464.imageshack.us/img464/1370/yikesgt8.jpg

Guernicaa
05-24-2007, 07:31 PM
Is it the religion of peace or the religion of hate?
I would apply the same question to todays fundamentalist Christians.

glockmail
05-24-2007, 07:33 PM
I would apply the same question to todays fundamentalist Christians. Whouda thunk?

:pee:

Doniston
05-24-2007, 09:53 PM
Shocking. Not one liberal defending islam. Maybe we're getting through to them. Could be that we think your post was garbage and not even worth disputing.

Pale Rider
05-25-2007, 12:29 AM
Could be that we think your post was garbage and not even worth disputing.

Typical liberal trait slack jaw. Can't repute the facts, make a personal attack on the poster.

Loser. Get a life. :fu:

loosecannon
05-25-2007, 01:28 AM
The history of christianity is at least as hateful as that of Islam.

And that is so easily documented that it should be self evident.

All of ya'll Islam bashers are either jewish or duped by warmongering neocons.

Neither Iraq, or Iran, or Afghqanistan ever attacked us.

We were attacked by 22 guys from Saudi Arabia, Egypt and the UAE.

Islam is definitely NOT our enemy.

Our potential enemy is the very, very most radical wings of islam.

Who are virtually identical to the very most radical wings of christianity.

glockmail
05-25-2007, 08:20 AM
The history of christianity is at least as hateful as that of Islam......

Bullshit.

Nukeman
05-25-2007, 12:00 PM
And that is so easily documented that it should be self evident.

Your correct on the bolded part of your statement but let me point one thing out to you it is HISTORY Meaning it was in the past Islam STILL to this day practices the type of behavior that you find so disgusting in Christians past..

You would do yourself a huge favor by giving just a little thought of what you would do if Sharia law comes to the US, because people like you say it wont affect me and they are just praciting a peaceful religion!!!!

The Radical wings you speak of are not that far removed from the mainstream Islamist. In fact get out of the US every once in a while and see how RADICAL these other really are fro the supposed main stream

You can not compare a US musilim with a European or Mid-East musilim....

I do believe that unfortunately people like yourself will someday say those crazy conservative's were right!!! I hope and pray you never have to say that about this topic but I think I'm only fooling myself...

Doniston
05-25-2007, 12:14 PM
Typical liberal trait slack jaw. Can't repute the facts, make a personal attack on the poster.

Loser. Get a life. :fu: HA HA HA, look who is talking about personal attacts The Champion agitator is complaining. Further, If you think that is a personal attack, you have another think coming.

HOWEVER:

I asume that this post is what your rep comment was about. if so:

1. I do not Debate. But I am willing to discuss ---virtually anything that is worth while this peice of garbage is not.

2. You are not a Mod, and that is good for all of us. So don't give me orders.

3. To me you are a pimple on the underside (ASS) of social graces, and thus, tho I will comment on sisues which are worth while, (and unfortunately sometimes agree with you.) I will not engage in or retaliate for your personal attacks .
You are not worth it, and I simply consider the source.

Lastly, for all concerned, tho It is allowable as part of the rules of this forum, I do not participate in th Rep Comment section. IMHO it is simply a continuation and unnecessarily added appendange to the PM system Those I will respond to.

Doniston
05-25-2007, 12:18 PM

Loser. Get a life. :fu: HA HA HA, look who is talking about personal attacts The Champion agitator is complaining. Further, If you think that is a personal attack, you have another think coming.

HOWEVER:

I asume that this post is what your rep comment was about. if so:

FOR YOUR INFORMATION

1. I do not Debate. But I am willing to discuss ---virtually anything that is worth while.---- this peice of garbage is not.

2. You are not a Mod, and that is good for all of us. So don't give me orders.

3. To me you are a pimple on the underside (ASS) of social graces, and thus, tho I will comment on sisues which are worth while, (and unfortunately sometimes agree with you.) I will not engage in or retaliate for your personal attacks .
You are not worth it, and I simply consider the source.

Lastly, for all concerned, tho It is allowable as part of the rules of this forum, I do not participate in th Rep Comment section. IMHO it is simply a continuation and unnecessarily added appendange to the PM system Those I will respond to.

Pale Rider
05-25-2007, 12:26 PM
It is NOT as HATEFUL. Christians have fought in the past, mostly defensively. In contrast, radical islam is the most violent of religions in the world today. More violence and death is perpetrated in the name of islam than all the rest of the worlds religions put together.

I'm neither a jew or a warmonger. I simply watch the news. YOUR news. The liberal left, that so adamantly, DAILY, displays the killings by radical islamists. "ISLAMISTS."

No, they didn't. But radical islamist terrorists based in those countries did. "ISLAMISTS."

They were al qaeda. A radical islamist jihadist terrorist group. "ISLAMISTS."

YES, IT MOST DEFFINITELY IS! THEY HAVE PLEDGED THEIR LIVES OVER AND OVER TO KILL US!!!

Our enemy is every single muslim in the world that does NOT CONDEMN THE ACTIONS OF THE RADICALS.

HORSE SHIT! I BEG YOU TO PLEASE LINK ME TO AN ARTICLE ABOUT A CHRISTIAN THAT STRAPPED A BOMB TO HIMSELF AND WALKED INTO AN OPEN MARKET KILLING 30 INNOCENT PEOPLE!!! JUST ONCE!!!

Christ sake loose, you can do a pretty decent job most of the time on here giving rational argument. But then you go an make a post like this, just CRAMMED with BULLSHIT. Amazing.

glockmail
05-25-2007, 12:33 PM
Distant, past history, yes. But radical islam is the most violent of religions in the world today. More violence is perpetrated in the name of islam than all the rest of the worlds religions put together.

I wouldn't give him that much. If he is referencing The Crusades then the fact is, that Christians fought back from an Islamic invasion. Never ending violence against others TO FURTHER THE NEEDS OF ALLAH is part of the teachings of the Koran. The Bible allows violence for defense, and provides historical reference to ancient conflicts. To equate these two is bullshit.