PDA

View Full Version : Good news for the ladies

Thunderknuckles
07-12-2012, 01:07 PM
http://video.foxnews.com/v/1732145197001/suck-your-toes-bandit-sentenced-in-arkansas/

The "Suck your toes" bandit has been caught and sentenced in Arkansas.
Since ConHog is still posting we can safely assume it was not him :p

fj1200
07-12-2012, 01:19 PM
Does this mean Dick Morris won't be a guest anymore on Fox?

ConHog
07-12-2012, 01:31 PM
http://video.foxnews.com/v/1732145197001/suck-your-toes-bandit-sentenced-in-arkansas/

The "Suck your toes" bandit has been caught and sentenced in Arkansas.
Since ConHog is still posting we can safely assume it was not him :p

I ONLY suck my wife's toes.

mundame
07-12-2012, 02:32 PM
I've experienced two foot-massagers in my life and I will say they were memorable and positive experiences.......

You guys need to get into this. The Foot Bandit has got something going here.

Okay, okay, nobody sucked my toes. However, I think if the relationship had deepened with time, who knows where it might have gone?

So I watched the video. This rather nice-looking older man goes up to women in big-box stores and tells them, "I'd like to massage your feet and maybe suck your toes." Some of them run screaming and so now he's in the clink; but who knows how many of them say, "Could we try it in my car?"

mundame
07-12-2012, 02:38 PM
Which reminds me of the interesting Internet dating experience of a lovely soft co-worker of mine some years ago.

He invited her to quite a nice restaurant downtown. And during the first course, he went on at really some length about her lovely feet and her shoes and how he wished she would take off her shoe, just one of them.....

She went to the restroom and called her mother and said, "Fake an emergency call in three minutes! I HAVE to get out of here NOW!!"

She did, and she did. Darn, and I'd been so promoting the idea of Internet dating for her; this wasn't good advertising in her case.

I might not have minded so much myself, but it does remind one of "Night of the Iguana" where Katherine Hepburn tells Richard Burton about her one romantic fling, and the guy took her out on the lake in a boat under a full moon ------------ and asked her for her shoe.

"What did he do with it?" asks a fascinated Burton.

"I didn't watch," she replies, a little stiffly.

Unforgettable lines. :rolleyes:

Trigg
07-12-2012, 05:01 PM
wwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I think we should get together and bail the poor man out

Nothing wrong with a guy with a foot fetish ;)

gabosaurus
07-12-2012, 05:03 PM
I ONLY suck my wife's toes.

What about areas above the toes? :cool:

Trigg
07-12-2012, 05:38 PM
What about areas above the toes? :cool:

hey don't diss a guy with a healthy foot fetish, I'd say they're harder to find than the one you're asking about. :laugh:

Nell's Room
07-12-2012, 11:14 PM
The idea of sucking someone else's toes makes my stomach churn. Feet stink, and what about the toe jam?:2up:

Thunderknuckles
07-12-2012, 11:24 PM
The idea of sucking someone else's toes makes my stomach churn. Feet stink, and what about the toe jam?:2up:
I've been known to entertain a woman's feet a time or two. It's quite effective under the right circumstances :p

On a side note, I'm a little surprised by the responses about this toe sucking bandit. I suspect Trigg is already printing "Free the Toe Sucker Bandit" Tee-shirts :laugh:

Shadow
07-12-2012, 11:37 PM
Damn...and I just painted my toe nails too. :mad:

Thunderknuckles
07-12-2012, 11:57 PM
Damn...and I just painted my toe nails too. :mad:
As long as the paint is dry and the feet are clean, game on :thumb:

Shadow
07-13-2012, 12:04 AM
As long as the paint is dry and the feet are clean, game on :thumb:

:yourock:
:cheer5:

jafar00
07-13-2012, 12:05 AM

Sure there is nothing wrong with a foot fetish, but what he did was sexual harassment.

Shadow
07-13-2012, 12:11 AM

First the serial hugger now this. They just can't catch a break...can they? :p

Trigg
07-14-2012, 06:34 PM
First the serial hugger now this. They just can't catch a break...can they? :p

life just isn't fair