PDA

View Full Version : Guns of outlaws Bonnie and Clyde to be auctioned

Shadow
07-13-2012, 07:19 AM
She kept a Colt .38-caliber revolver close, while he preferred a .45-caliber pistol from the same maker.
But neither weapon was enough to save American outlaws and lovers Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow during a 1934 ambush by law enforcement officers.
After the duo was dead, authorities recovered the revolver Bonnie had secured to an inner thigh with white medical tape.
They also seized the handgun Clyde had tucked into his waistband.

Nearly 80 years later, those guns and other items connected to the infamous gangsters will be going up for auction in New Hampshire on Sept. 30. An auction official estimated Thursday that each Bonnie and Clyde weapon could bring between $100,000 and $200,000.
"They were pretty famous in their moment and I think that's lasted through time," said Bobby Livingston, vice president of RR Auction in Amherst, N.H.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/07/13/guns-outlaws-bonnie-and-clyde-to-be-auctioned/#ixzz20VKxGk4O

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-13-2012, 07:37 AM
She kept a Colt .38-caliber revolver close, while he preferred a .45-caliber pistol from the same maker.
But neither weapon was enough to save American outlaws and lovers Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow during a 1934 ambush by law enforcement officers.
After the duo was dead, authorities recovered the revolver Bonnie had secured to an inner thigh with white medical tape.
They also seized the handgun Clyde had tucked into his waistband.

Nearly 80 years later, those guns and other items connected to the infamous gangsters will be going up for auction in New Hampshire on Sept. 30. An auction official estimated Thursday that each Bonnie and Clyde weapon could bring between $100,000 and $200,000.
"They were pretty famous in their moment and I think that's lasted through time," said Bobby Livingston, vice president of RR Auction in Amherst, N.H.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/07/13/guns-outlaws-bonnie-and-clyde-to-be-auctioned/#ixzz20VKxGk4O

Man, I'd like to have that 45 cal..I'd even pay a 1000 bucks for it .-Tyr

Shadow
07-13-2012, 07:45 AM
Man, I'd like to have that 45 cal..I'd even pay a 1000 bucks for it .-Tyr

Amazing how much collectors will pay for them...article says up to 200K (of course guns are probably cooler then some of the other iems up for auction). Wonder how much they will get for Bonnie's lipstick and face powder? Can't believe they kept that after all these years.

cadet
07-13-2012, 08:02 AM
Hey trigg, you reading this? that old gun that may be bonnie and clydes at home might be worth a fortune!