PDA

View Full Version : Ain't she a beautiful American!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
05-23-2007, 08:24 PM
Rosie kicks ass. The jerk can’t address the problem.

"November of 2008 will come soon enough for us all to figure that out!!!!!!

Figuring, however, is not a forte' of the American peoples. Many still think they got a tax cut in 2001.

The truth will prevail."

More: http://abc.go.com/daytime/theview/show.html

Ain’t it a hoot!!!!!!!!!!! The lies can’t catch up with the truth!!!!!!!! America Lives!!!!!!!!!!!!

05-23-2007, 11:11 PM
Everyone did get a tax cut in 2001. The lower income brackets received more of a discount than the upper brackets. To pretend otherwise is a bit disingenuous.

Psychoblues
05-23-2007, 11:41 PM
And to state as much proves you to be a liar and a propagandist.

Everyone did get a tax cut in 2001. The lower income brackets received more of a discount than the upper brackets. To pretend otherwise is a bit disingenuous.

Care to extrapolate?

05-23-2007, 11:44 PM
And to state as much proves you to be a liar and a propagandist.

Care to extrapolate?

Whats to extrapolate? You can't defend your bull crap position so you just attacked me. That's all you ever do. It's a documented fact that the lower tax brackets had their tax rates lowered by a greater percentage than the higher brackets.

lily
05-24-2007, 12:18 AM

Figuring, however, is not a forte' of the American peoples. Many still think they got a tax cut in 2001.

The truth will prevail."

Ain’t it a hoot!!!!!!!!!!! The lies can’t catch up with the truth!!!!!!!! America Lives!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not to change the subject of the tax breaks......but she's sure going out with a bang! I've never watched the show, but the last clip I saw with the cat fight and her calling the soldiers terrorists was crossing a line I don't think she can take back, no matter haw fast she talks.

.........ok had to get that out of my system.......carry on about the tax breaks.

Sitarro
05-24-2007, 12:22 AM

The truth will prevail."

Rosie is a pathetic excuse for a human and the only reason she is popular is the abundance of imbiciles just like her....... are you actually attempting to defend her?????

Psychoblues
05-24-2007, 12:25 AM
By now the "tax break" equation is or should be self explanatory.

Not to change the subject of the tax breaks......but she's sure going out with a bang! I've never watched the show, but the last clip I saw with the cat fight and her calling the soldiers terrorists was crossing a line I don't think she can take back, no matter haw fast she talks.

.........ok had to get that out of my system.......carry on about the tax breaks.

It all rolls out to be whether you want to be stupid or a self aggrandised and subsequently self imposed recipient. Show me your receipts!!!!!!!!!

nevadamedic
05-24-2007, 12:38 AM
Rosie is a pathetic excuse for a human and the only reason she is popular is the abundance of imbiciles just like her....... are you actually attempting to defend her?????

:clap: :laugh2: :clap:

Pale Rider
05-24-2007, 01:58 AM

The truth will prevail."

You say "rosie o'fatasslesbo" is a "beautiful American?"

Now I am fully convinced you are a lunatic.:cuckoo:

stephanie
05-24-2007, 02:07 AM
Fame seems to change people...

Rosie started out as being a fairly nice person..

But, over the yrs...she's turned into a ugly, hateful, moonbat loony tunes...

What's that old saying....Money doesn't buy you happiness...

All I feel for Rosie today......is Pity..

I can't stand watching her......she's so pathetic...

stephanie
05-24-2007, 02:08 AM

:clap:

nevadamedic
05-24-2007, 02:14 AM

:clap: :laugh2: :clap:

05-24-2007, 02:16 AM
You say "rosie o'fatasslesbo" is a "beautiful American?"

Now I am fully convinced you are a lunatic.:cuckoo:

yeah i was thinking the same thing. Rosie and beautiful dont really belong in the same sentence. She just isnt attractive.

nevadamedic
05-24-2007, 02:16 AM

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Pale Rider
05-24-2007, 02:22 AM
yeah i was thinking the same thing. Rosie and beautiful dont really belong in the same sentence. She just isnt attractive.

Not in ANY sense of the word.

stephanie
05-24-2007, 02:26 AM
:laugh2:

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/Eden317.jpg

Pale Rider
05-24-2007, 02:40 AM

And that's when she was 400 lbs. lighter! :laugh: What a fucking sow.

Psychoblues
05-28-2007, 12:01 AM
I can agree with you on that one, pr.

And that's when she was 400 lbs. lighter! :laugh: What a fucking sow.

But her attitude and willingness to express it is PURE AMERICAN IN ALL IT'S GLORY!!!!!! Condemn her for it and YOU need to find another country to live in. Oh, but do I recall you telling me to "shut the fuck up?"

05-28-2007, 12:02 AM
I can agree with you on that one, pr.

But her attitude and willingness to express it is PURE AMERICAN IN ALL IT'S GLORY!!!!!! Condemn her for it and YOU need to find another country to live in. Oh, but do I recall you telling me to "shut the fuck up?"

Americans are angry, overweight, bitter, screaming harpies without a brain cell now?

Psychoblues
05-28-2007, 02:46 AM
I mentioned attitude and willingness to express.

Americans are angry, overweight, bitter, screaming harpies without a brain cell now?

I think you are a little overboard with "angry, overweight, bitter, screaming harpies without a brain cell" a4321. Chill on the adjectives and maybe we can get a conversation going here.

stephanie
05-28-2007, 03:00 AM
What's to converse about Rosie...?

Rosie is an angry, stupid, washed up comedian...

She's really a nobody, who believed she was the queen something...in her own mind...

She became a very ugly, loud, bully in the last few yrs...

Now, maybe we'll all be lucky and she'll just go away...

nevadamedic
05-28-2007, 03:16 AM

Uhhhh, what are you foing what that pic?!?!?!:laugh2:

Psychoblues
05-28-2007, 04:13 AM
Well, I see the real drunks have taken over the conversation.

Uhhhh, what are you foing what that pic?!?!?!:laugh2:

I'll check back in later on this conversation if it ever goes anywhere after that intrusion.

stephanie
05-28-2007, 04:19 AM
Well, I see the real drunks have taken over the conversation.

I'll check back in later on this conversation if it ever goes anywhere after that intrusion.

There's no more to talk about the loser, Rosie..
If ya want to drool over her.......

Have at it...
I gave the perfect picture....for it...