PDA

View Full Version : Presidential Candidates: Survey

eunicemorgia
07-13-2012, 12:17 PM
Hi Everyone! Here's a simple survey that will line you up with the Presidential Candidate you have the most in common with. I ended up with my top two of 95% Ron Paul and 95% Gary Johnson with like 76% with Romney (lol wut?) only 9% with Obama (This one surprised me more than the Romney which was still a shocker.) Post your results. Also, some of the sections are expandable so don't forget to look at like Foreign Issues and answer the extra questions.

jimnyc
07-13-2012, 12:20 PM
I had a feeling with the rapid registration and immediate 5 posts to be able to post a link.... Sorry, no advertising here. We have other threads with surveys and questions that lead to a particular candidate, feel free to chime in with those threads.

fj1200
07-13-2012, 12:53 PM
I had a feeling with the rapid registration and immediate 5 posts to be able to post a link.... Sorry, no advertising here. We have other threads with surveys and questions that lead to a particular candidate, feel free to chime in with those threads.

A human bot? Mundame will be all aflutter. :laugh:

j/k M.

jimnyc
07-13-2012, 12:59 PM
A human bot? Mundame will be all aflutter. :laugh:

j/k M.

I see this all the time... Someone registers from a far away country, tries to post a link only to find out you must have 5 posts before being allowed. They then pick any 5 posts they can find and make very short replies just to get the count up. Then quickly make a post with their link, and disappear.

Thunderknuckles
07-13-2012, 01:05 PM
I thought it odd that he/she didn't post in the introductions thread.
After reading your response I went back and read their posts and wow, good call.