PDA

View Full Version : Here's a question on ethics -- salesmen harassment at BJs

mundame
07-13-2012, 02:28 PM
I shop often at BJs discount club, one of those big warehouse stores like CostCo or Sams. They sell groceries and other things.

The last few years they've taken to having Home Improvement salesmen stalk customers through the grocery aisles -- which are kind of big canyon-like dark halls anyway -- and start off with a fake "How ARE you today?" line and then go on and on and on about home improvements, asking lots of personal questions we're supposed to answer.

How would it be if such people came after us in every grocery store, the bookstore, the Mall, everywhere? And it may be a feminist thing for me: my husband, who is large, doesn't mind it especially, but when I'm alone and these people hunt me through the aisles, I really hate it. Often they are black, too, which does not help. I mean, why are they coming right up to me in this dark place when there's no one else around, you know?

I usually destroy them. Chew them up and spit them out. However, I'm trying to reform a little. I have sent the company an email and I'll complain in person the next times it happens, but they aren't going to stop this just because I don't like it, so what to do, ethically? Ideas? I need a process to do whenever it happens.

Thunderknuckles
07-13-2012, 02:37 PM
I shop often at BJs discount club, one of those big warehouse stores like CostCo or Sams. They sell groceries and other things.

The last few years they've taken to having Home Improvement salesmen stalk customers through the grocery aisles -- which are kind of big canyon-like dark halls anyway -- and start off with a fake "How ARE you today?" line and then go on and on and on about home improvements, asking lots of personal questions we're supposed to answer.

How would it be if such people came after us in every grocery store, the bookstore, the Mall, everywhere? And it may be a feminist thing for me: my husband, who is large, doesn't mind it especially, but when I'm alone and these people hunt me through the aisles, I really hate it. Often they are black, too, which does not help. I mean, why are they coming right up to me in this dark place when there's no one else around, you know?

I usually destroy them. Chew them up and spit them out. However, I'm trying to reform a little. I have sent the company an email and I'll complain in person the next times it happens, but they aren't going to stop this just because I don't like it, so what to do, ethically? Ideas? I need a process to do whenever it happens.
I think filing a complaint is about as much as you can do other than deciding to not shop there anymore.

I can't stand those people either. We get them at my big box retailer, Sams. As soon as they open their mouths I just say "Sorry, not interested" and go on my way.

mundame
07-13-2012, 02:46 PM
I can't stand those people either. We get them at my big box retailer, Sams. As soon as they open their mouths I just say "Sorry, not interested" and go on my way.

Just......"Sorry, not interested"? Hmmmmmmmm....I wonder if you may be right, keep it simple. I may be making it too personal and too complicated. :cool:

Gaffer
07-13-2012, 04:00 PM
I don't shop in those stores so never had it happen to me. My response would be the same, sorry not interested. If they persist they get the glare and a what part of sorry not interested didn't you understand. The mails and complaints can be very effective. You might not realize how many others are complaining as well.

You sound like barely the presidents grandmother, a typcal white woman afraid of black men approaching her in dark lonely places. ;)

mundame
07-13-2012, 07:22 PM
You sound like barely the presidents grandmother, a typcal white woman afraid of black men approaching her in dark lonely places. ;)

Yeah, how silly of me; can't be anything wrong about that happening, right? http://www.steroidology.com/forum/images/smilies/wink2.gif

Anton Chigurh
07-13-2012, 07:30 PM
Simply say, "Get LOST. I am not here for a interview."

Then if they continue, whip out your cammerphone and start shooting video of them.

Anton Chigurh
07-13-2012, 07:33 PM
Or how about, "Do you have anything for repelling pests?"

And when they gush, "Oh yeah we do, what particular pest do you need to repel?"

"YOU. But oh wait, I have a can of pepper spray for that. Would you like to see how effective it is?"

mundame
07-13-2012, 08:00 PM
Don't tempt me...............I'm trying to reform and be nicer. Even to pushy BJs salesmen who stalk me.

Not a LOT nicer, just a little. :halo9:

Anton Chigurh
07-13-2012, 10:30 PM
Don't tempt me...............I'm trying to reform and be nicer.Why?

Nice is way overrated. Are THEY being nice? Of course not.

mundame
07-13-2012, 10:53 PM
I agree -- nice is overrated and no, they are not being nice, they are being exploitative.

That makes me mad.

I'm working on practicing the Silver Rule as a discipline (don't do to others what you wouldn't like them to do to you) but I'm exempting any physical, in-person aggressiveness. People don't get to be in-my-face aggressive. Phone salesmen eating my life get hung up on without a word. Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses I don't answer the door to any longer. No, the cashier canNOT have either my phone number or my zip code so they can call and send me junk mail!!!!

And these guys hunting me through the aisles at BJs, darn.

One thing I've noticed over time is that companies who make their customers hate them -- like Radio Shack with its Twenty Questions escalating to more and more personal information you had to give them just to buy a battery -- or Blockbusters, always saying the movie was late when it wasn't -- eventually these companies go down, the MINUTE customers have an alternative. Best Buy for Radio Shack, Netflix for Blockbusters. It's really not a Best Practices to make customers hate your business.

Anton Chigurh
07-13-2012, 10:57 PM
Phone salesmen eating my life get hung up on without a word.I merely put the phone down without hanging it up, and go on with whatever I was doing.

It will stun you how effective this is for getting your number out of the computers....

Anton Chigurh
07-13-2012, 10:58 PM
One thing I've noticed over time is that companies who make their customers hate them -- like Radio Shack with its Twenty Questions escalating to more and more personal information you had to give them just to buy a battery For those I give them false information I have memorized and handy.... "Johnny Cash" is the name I give.... Nobody even bats a eye.

Abbey Marie
07-14-2012, 12:16 AM
I think filing a complaint is about as much as you can do other than deciding to not shop there anymore.

That is exactly what I do whenever a sale person approaches me unsolicited.

logroller
07-14-2012, 12:49 AM
....pushy BJs salesmen who stalk me...
That's what she said! :laugh:
I admit my mind is quick to go to the gutter, but come on...did you really just say that? In your defense, he should atleast try sell you on drinks or dinner first.;)

Ive been a salesman, so I usually give them a shot at selling me; but they'd better qualify me first. If they just come in with the hard sell I feel compelled to learn them a thing or two. most of the time they don't even know their product or company. Askin them things like, how long have you been in business?, if it's a construction related field, Do you have card with state contractor or sales license number? Or, and this one is great for door to door, let me show how this works, "no pressure to buy" vacuum guys-- can I see general liability business insurance?

The same way a good salesman should qualify their customer, so too should a good consumer qualify their service companies.:thumb:

Nell's Room
07-14-2012, 12:57 AM
It annoys me when they do that as well but you just tell them you are just looking and don't need any help.

And why the hell does it matter if they are black? Who the hell cares what color they are!

Thunderknuckles
07-14-2012, 01:15 AM
And why the hell does it matter if they are black? Who the hell cares what color they are!
In an official place of business I will buy the racism argument against Mundame.
However, out in the "wild", one would be a fool to ignore crime statistics.

Anton Chigurh
07-14-2012, 10:11 AM
In an official place of business I will buy the racism argument against Mundame.
However, out in the "wild", one would be a fool to ignore crime statistics.Don' you know dem crime satisics is rigged to make it look like niggas do all da crimes? It's rasis homes, gnomesayin? Whitey tryna keep us down still even taday!

revelarts
07-14-2012, 11:39 AM
Kinda of a damned if you do damned if you don't for the black guy isn't it.

He gets a job and white people are afraid to do biz with him. The "I'm not a racist" customers who tell the biz they are afraid of black men, or don't buy from them, either/both makes the biz less eager to hire them. ---Is this something biz already knows about white customers?--- So black men trying to get certain jobs are less likely to get them, but are criticized for "not getting a job like other folks" and called a lazy n---- as the REAL reason they are out of work. it has "nothing" to do with race.
Life's tough all around but it's a stepper hill to climb and with an extra set bs to put up with if your a minority in America. Wouldn't be quite as bad if it wasn't for the all the denial.

As far as Phone solicitors go I used to disguise my voice and play with/frustrate them as different people.
I'd do an old man/women voice that had a lot of stories, Or the old man/women that would ask them a lot of personal questions as if i knew them or someone in their family and seemed confused that this WASN"T a personal call.

"who is this ... 'Susan' SUSAN, i'm so glad you called me hows your father doing, i heard he was in the hospital..."

I pretended to be an Asian houseboy for the family that couldn't understand and kept telling them to
"..you call back next time... mister Avery no heya.. you call back..."

I think someone posted the radio show guy that pretended to be a cop visiting the house on a murder case and he made the phone sales guy think he was a suspect for calling when did.
hilarious

Anton Chigurh
07-14-2012, 12:16 PM
Kinda of a damned if you do damned if you don't for the black guy isn't it.

He gets a job and white people are afraid to do biz with him. The "I'm not a racist" customers who tell the biz they are afraid of black men, or don't buy from them, either/both makes the biz less eager to hire them. ---Is this something biz already knows about white customers?--- So black men trying to get certain jobs are less likely to get them, but are criticized for "not getting a job like other folks" and called a lazy n---- as the REAL reason they are out of work. it has "nothing" to do with race.
Life's tough all around but it's a stepper hill to climb and with an extra set bs to put up with if your a minority in America. Wouldn't be quite as bad if it wasn't for the all the denial.The nonsense of this post is, it's not just skin pigment that holds people back. Being "ugly," bad teeth, overweight, having a lisp or other speech impediments, having any disfigurement or visible scars, hell - even being left handed. There are many, many factors people are prejudiced about that do keep people from being successful.

But only skin pigment is a victim card, whattya know.

Abbey Marie
07-14-2012, 05:07 PM
The nonsense of this post is, it's not just skin pigment that holds people back. Being "ugly," bad teeth, overweight, having a lisp or other speech impediments, having any disfigurement or visible scars, hell - even being left handed. There are many, many factors people are prejudiced about that do keep people from being successful.

But only skin pigment is a victim card, whattya know.

Well that stinks. I've always considered that it made me kinda special. :cool:

Anton Chigurh
07-14-2012, 05:08 PM
Well that stinks. I've always considered that it made me kinda special. :cool:Me too.

You never experienced any prejudice due to your left handedness? Any bias?

mundame
07-14-2012, 09:32 PM
For those I give them false information I have memorized and handy.... "Johnny Cash" is the name I give.... Nobody even bats a eye.

I admit I've been giving out my old Army phone number ever since I've retired.....I know that number is inactive so it won't bother anyone at the base.

mundame
07-14-2012, 09:52 PM
He gets a job and white people are afraid to do biz with him.

Why don't they get an HONEST job, then? Stalking people who don't want to talk to them through the dim canyons of warehouse discount stores --- it makes me want to get some pepper spray, I am serious.

This is not honest work; this is exploitation and con jobs. Replacement windows and aluminum siding hawked in the aisles of the grocery store? I'm not planning on getting all PC about that; that's just wrong. Hello, if people want to be respected, could they please do respectable work? Am I asking too much for people who want to be treated like great wonderful citizens that they not sneak up on me in the grocery store and try to hard-sell me Home Improvements with a pile of lies? I do NOT have to respect people trying to exploit me. Even if they're black and therefore fashionable these days.

I'm not yelling at you, revelarts; I'm just frustrated at the constant hunting me down these types have been doing for YEARS now. This is exploitation.

I guess this stalk-em stuff is spreading. At Home Depot last year some worthless guy jumped out from an aisle suddenly and asked my husband, "How old is your furnace!?" Hubby answered peaceably enough, five years, so the guy retired from the field instead of going thru his sales pitch.

If he does that to me I think I'll say, loudly, "How old is my furnace?! How short is your penis? Three inches? Two inches? Shorter? How about minding your own business?"

Okay, I admit I'm fed up. I'm going to try to follow the advice of the more restrained "I'm not interested" people here. But I may write some reviews on the Internet sites for such feedback and some emails to the company for awhile.

Anton Chigurh
07-14-2012, 10:38 PM
WReplacement windows and aluminum siding hawked in the aisles of the grocery store? I'm not planning on getting all PC about that; that's just wrong.And skin pigment matters not at all, on this. It's creepy no matter the messenger.

Kathianne
07-15-2012, 12:23 AM
Why don't they get an HONEST job, then? Stalking people who don't want to talk to them through the dim canyons of warehouse discount stores --- it makes me want to get some pepper spray, I am serious.

This is not honest work; this is exploitation and con jobs. Replacement windows and aluminum siding hawked in the aisles of the grocery store? I'm not planning on getting all PC about that; that's just wrong. Hello, if people want to be respected, could they please do respectable work? Am I asking too much for people who want to be treated like great wonderful citizens that they not sneak up on me in the grocery store and try to hard-sell me Home Improvements with a pile of lies? I do NOT have to respect people trying to exploit me. Even if they're black and therefore fashionable these days.

I'm not yelling at you, revelarts; I'm just frustrated at the constant hunting me down these types have been doing for YEARS now. This is exploitation.

I guess this stalk-em stuff is spreading. At Home Depot last year some worthless guy jumped out from an aisle suddenly and asked my husband, "How old is your furnace!?" Hubby answered peaceably enough, five years, so the guy retired from the field instead of going thru his sales pitch.

If he does that to me I think I'll say, loudly, "How old is my furnace?! How short is your penis? Three inches? Two inches? Shorter? How about minding your own business?"

Okay, I admit I'm fed up. I'm going to try to follow the advice of the more restrained "I'm not interested" people here. But I may write some reviews on the Internet sites for such feedback and some emails to the company for awhile.

I don't know about BJ's, but Costco and Sam's Club? Yes. They have their 'salesmen' and they are hawking good products; ie. California Closets are primo, but I'm not in the market. So are Pella Windows and Doors, and the 'clubs' prices are lower than the competition, again though, I'm not in the market. I say, "No thank you" and push my cart along.

It doesn't matter if the salesman is white or black or a saleswoman. I'm not in the market. It's an honest job, whatever their sex, race, or religious affiliation. Right now I'm working 40 hours at Walgreens and have 3 BA's and a MS. It's honest work and right now, for me, the only game in town.

Anton Chigurh
07-15-2012, 12:24 AM
It doesn't matter if the salesman is white or black or a saleswoman. I'm not in the market. It's an honest job, whatever their sex, race, or religious affiliation.True dat.

mundame
07-15-2012, 12:30 PM
I don't know about BJ's, but Costco and Sam's Club? Yes. They have their 'salesmen' and they are hawking good products; ie. California Closets are primo, but I'm not in the market. So are Pella Windows and Doors, and the 'clubs' prices are lower than the competition, again though, I'm not in the market. I say, "No thank you" and push my cart along.

It doesn't matter if the salesman is white or black or a saleswoman. I'm not in the market. It's an honest job, whatever their sex, race, or religious affiliation. Right now I'm working 40 hours at Walgreens and have 3 BA's and a MS. It's honest work and right now, for me, the only game in town.

I'm very sure whatever you are doing at Walgreens that it's an honest job and they are lucky to have you work there!

I can't agree that salesmen hunting people down in the grocery aisles for wholly different products is honest work, though: that's exploitation; they are hunting me like prey. All these stores post "No Soliciting" signs up to keep other groups from doing exactly that!

But lately they have started doing it to their own customers. I did not know that CostCo and Sam's Club and so on are also doing this sort of ambush marketing until I started this thread: very interesting!

New idea: maybe it's this terrible problem that humans don't shop in stores any longer. The Wall Street Journal runs repeated articles about companies moaning about "showcasing," where people look at goods in the stores then go home and order it online, usually from Amazon. So maybe this new ambush marketing is to squeeze every possible dollar out of the few live humans that still come into their stores!.

It will only drive the live humans further away, though. I'm thinking we are possibly going to see HUGE changes in marketing, like the end of the big-box stores. It's just so much easier to get it delivered free, without all the travelling and yucky store interactions and walking all over huge warehouses. I was thinking of going to Home Depot today to get corn gluten for a pre-emergent herbicide against weed seeds --- it comes in big heavy bags. Then I thought, just try Amazon. They had like 15 kinds!! I ordered three five pound sacks, they'll deliver Tuesday morning. This easy-easy is what these stores are fighting against, and I don't think maltreating the customer is the way to win.

Turns out there are review sites, like Yelp! and YP. I learned about Yelp! here in another thread. So I posted my opinion of this matter there and in YP. There are lots of other review possibilities, too ---- I'll let it go now and then if they do it again, I'll post some more complaints.

Kathianne
07-15-2012, 12:45 PM

This is not honest work; this is exploitation and con jobs. Replacement windows and aluminum siding hawked in the aisles of the grocery store? Ed. That would be a 'warehouse' club, which you voluntarily shop at.I'm not planning on getting all PC about that; that's just wrong. Hello, if people want to be respected, could they please do respectable work? Am I asking too much for people who want to be treated like great wonderful citizens that they not sneak up on me in the grocery store and try to hard-sell me Home Improvements with a pile of lies? Ed. Sneak up? If that is happening, make a complaint. I do NOT have to respect people trying to exploit me. Even if they're black and therefore fashionable these days.

I'm not yelling at you, revelarts; I'm just frustrated at the constant hunting me down these types have been doing for YEARS now. Ed.For YEARS? Yet you continue to shop there? This is exploitation. Ed. I'd say it's your bad choice if you go through this 'constantly.'

I guess this stalk-em stuff is spreading. At Home Depot last year some worthless guy jumped out from an aisle suddenly and asked my husband, "How old is your furnace!?" Hubby answered peaceably enough, five years, so the guy retired from the field instead of going thru his sales pitch. Ed. You're in a home improvement store, a place that sells materials for 'home improvement.' The salesman asks, is given a civil answer that hasn't anything to do with his penis, and he walks away. Hardly stalking.

If he does that to me I think I'll say, loudly, "How old is my furnace?! How short is your penis? Three inches? Two inches? Shorter? How about minding your own business?" Ed. is it asking too much for people who want to be treated like great wonderful citizens, to act with some civility?

You've often struck me as quite sane and reasonable. What is with this? Then going on Yelp and blasting a business you shop at regularly? Something is missing...

mundame
07-15-2012, 01:01 PM
You've often struck me as quite sane and reasonable. What is with this? Then going on Yelp and blasting a business you shop at regularly? Something is missing...

Thanks for the compliment --- Yeah, I guess I reached a tipping point this past week. I have verbally driven them off for a good couple years (it's not so easy as "Sorry, not interested -- I actually tried that first: they just keep on talking and asking questions!) and I don't like making scenes, but I don't like being exploited, either.

This guy (and this one was white, by the way, they are different people every time I come in) was aggressively questioning a young couple in my aisle and they were giggling and looking confused but the man ducked out of it to take a phone call so I realized the salesman would soon come after me, and I started planning evasive action and considering if I had time to shop in the next aisle or had just better cross over to the meat department ---- and suddenly it was just too much. I shouldn't have to be thinking about how to escape these predators! I'm a good customer, they should not be harassing me!

So now I'm fighting back, that's all.

Good and helpful input from this forum and this thread, so thanx all.

jimnyc
07-15-2012, 01:04 PM
I hate pushy salespeople, even if it is just their job. I just hate being put into positions where I have to say no and sometimes feel bad. Or, in cases like this, where you just want to do your shopping and leave. At the new gym I am going to now, they go nuts on the selling. They try to lead you into a small store when you come in and when leaving, where they sell extremely overpriced gym wear. They get you on the floor and badger you into signing up with a trainer for sessions. Then going to the locker room the spa people get you and try and get you to buy treatments and massages. They also have a tiny cafe at the gym where they sell fresh fruit drinks and other healthy crap, overpriced of course. I tell all of them the same, "No thank you", and try to keep walking and not get into any type of conversation at all. If a pushy one gets me to stop, I then get a little more direct and tell them I joined to just do my thing and work out at my own speed and when I want to, and that I'm not interested in the slightest bit in paying more than I already have. Then I feel a slight bit of guilt, but I shouldn't, because I didn't ask them anything to begin with.

Kathianne
07-15-2012, 01:08 PM
I hate pushy salespeople, even if it is just their job. I just hate being put into positions where I have to say no and sometimes feel bad. Or, in cases like this, where you just want to do your shopping and leave. At the new gym I am going to now, they go nuts on the selling. They try to lead you into a small store when you come in and when leaving, where they sell extremely overpriced gym wear. They get you on the floor and badger you into signing up with a trainer for sessions. Then going to the locker room the spa people get you and try and get you to buy treatments and massages. They also have a tiny cafe at the gym where they sell fresh fruit drinks and other healthy crap, overpriced of course. I tell all of them the same, "No thank you", and try to keep walking and not get into any type of conversation at all. If a pushy one gets me to stop, I then get a little more direct and tell them I joined to just do my thing and work out at my own speed and when I want to, and that I'm not interested in the slightest bit in paying more than I already have. Then I feel a slight bit of guilt, but I shouldn't, because I didn't ask them anything to begin with.

My gym had sales people, but none that would bother me, as I didn't venture into shops and salon. ;) My 'workout' clothes came from JC Penny's and Kohl's. They actually were strict about personal trainers not approaching members, had to be members approaching them.

jimnyc
07-15-2012, 01:16 PM
My gym had sales people, but none that would bother me, as I didn't venture into shops and salon. ;) My 'workout' clothes came from JC Penny's and Kohl's. They actually were strict about personal trainers not approaching members, had to be members approaching them.

It's bad enough that I bought a bunch of shirts, shorts and socks from "Under Armour", which is expensive enough, but at my Gym they are insane. One very thin tank top, made out of whatever moisture wicking crap they use, is $72. For a damn tank top!! A pair of running/riding shorts, which I think look gay anyway, was like $139 I think.

Outside of the splurge with UA, I generally get this kind of crap at Kohls, who actually does carry a fair amount of Reebok/Nike & Adidas products at great prices.

Kathianne
07-15-2012, 02:35 PM
It's bad enough that I bought a bunch of shirts, shorts and socks from "Under Armour", which is expensive enough, but at my Gym they are insane. One very thin tank top, made out of whatever moisture wicking crap they use, is $72. For a damn tank top!! A pair of running/riding shorts, which I think look gay anyway, was like $139 I think.

Outside of the splurge with UA, I generally get this kind of crap at Kohls, who actually does carry a fair amount of Reebok/Nike & Adidas products at great prices.

Yep, Clearance section at Dick's Sporting Center is also great! I got $180 Reeboks, for under $50. ;)

SassyLady
07-15-2012, 08:50 PM
If anyone asks me about home improvement and I'm not in the mood, I just tell them that I rent and can't change anything.

Selling me stuff at the gym...'I'm late and I'll look next time'.

As for the "stalking" .... I turn to the person who I feel is following me and ask them point blank 'may I help you? .... and I get it over with right off the bat rather than pussy--footing around the issue.

I certainly am not the type to put up with this type of interaction for years at a time.

Thunderknuckles
07-15-2012, 09:13 PM
I certainly am not the type to put up with this type of interaction for years at a time.
Get 'em Sassy!!!

logroller
07-16-2012, 12:28 AM
Yep, Clearance section at Dick's Sporting Center is also great! I got over-priced $180 Reeboks that probably cost $30 for under $50. ;)
Fixed that for ya. Seriously though, my sister worked at the may company for a few years and she said they'd go around marking up all the sales merchandise the day before the sale; it would actually cost more on sale than the previously regular price. It's all about the perception of a deal. Not all the time mind you, but still; its kind of insulting to consumers IMO.

Kathianne
07-16-2012, 07:00 AM
Fixed that for ya. Seriously though, my sister worked at the may company for a few years and she said they'd go around marking up all the sales merchandise the day before the sale; it would actually cost more on sale than the previously regular price. It's all about the perception of a deal. Not all the time mind you, but still; its kind of insulting to consumers IMO.

I don't know about May's, but over the years I've worked at JC Penny's, Talbot's, and Walgreens. None of them marked up regular prices before cutting. I've little doubt that some companies might, but in the three I know of, the reason for the sales was always to get old merchandise out, so that new features could get on the floor.

Happening right now in our 'Summer' aisle. Friday night 'Chicago and Beer Wear' went from $10.99 to $1; and from $8.99 to .50. The shorts were flannel and t-shirts cotton. I picked up 2 pairs of jammies for under $2.50 with my discount. ;)

Abbey Marie
07-20-2012, 04:52 PM

I always crack up when I see a guy riding in the whole tight black bike-riding outfit. Especially when they are wearing the pointy helmet. I always think something along the lines of "What a dork".

(With apologies to our members who like to ride all dressed-up). ;)

Kathianne
07-20-2012, 11:10 PM
I always crack up when I see a guy riding in the whole tight black bike-riding outfit. Especially when they are wearing the pointy helmet. I always think something along the lines of "What a dork".

Me too! Though I can't help wondering, 'how did you get into those second skins?'

fj1200
07-27-2012, 11:45 AM

What are you trying to say?

http://killboy.photoreflect.com/store/Orderpage.aspx?pi=04RK01PX030254&po=254&pc=1047

Apologies if the link doesn't come through.