PDA

View Full Version : Stallone's son found dead..

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-13-2012, 07:57 PM
© WireImage.comSylvester Stallone's son found dead
July 13, 2012, 7:58 PM EST
WENN

Sylvester Stallone's son Sage has been found dead in his Hollywood apartment.

The 36-year-old's attorney, George Braunstein, has confirmed the tragic news to the New York Post, saying his client's passing is a mystery to him.

Bing: Sage Stallone's career

He tells the publication, "He was in good spirits, and working on all kinds of projects. He was planning on getting married. I am just devastated. He was an extremely wonderful, loving guy. This is a tragedy."

Sage Stallone's mother, Sasha Czack, has been told the sad news. His father is currently promoting the "Expendables" sequel at Comic-Con in San Diego, Calif.

Sage made his acting debut alongside his father in 1990's "Rocky V" but turned down the chance to reprise his role as the movie boxer's son, Robert Balboa, in the 2006 movie "Rocky Balboa." He also starred opposite his father in 1996's "Daylight."

As WENN went to press there were no further details about Sage Stallone's death.

Tragic and his father must be heart broken on losing his son Sage and at such a young age too, he was only 36 .-Tyr

jimnyc
07-13-2012, 08:11 PM
Just read about this on AP and they said it appears to be from an overdose of pills. What a shame, far too young. This is gonna be rough for Sly, and I honestly don't even remember Sly's ex, Sage's Mom, really at all, but I imagine it'll be rough for both. As the saying goes, no parent should ever have to bury their child.

aboutime
07-13-2012, 08:21 PM
For any parent out there like myself. I simply cannot get my head around losing a son, or daughter.
The worst thing any parent could have to face is the loss of a child, by any means.

I do hope Sly Stallone and his family feel the prayers, and sympathy from all of us, and around the world in their time of sorrow, and need.

I hope the Press will allow them the privacy, and quiet time they need during their mournful period. A period that NEVER REALLY ENDS.

RIP.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-13-2012, 08:37 PM
I lost a son and a daughter at birth with my first wife, both times because she had not truly stopped doing drugs, was the reason that I finally divorced her even while still loving her! I swore to never go thru that again! First time I was only 21 years old, next time I was 23... There is no way to describe it with mere words! I feel for Sly but life is sometimes hard and we have to face it head on. I did but it caused me to live fr about 8 year without caring if I lived or died. Life can be a rel bitch and then you die. I've been blessed for some reason and have lived long enough to have a loving wife, grown beautiful daughter and young son! Apparently I was too mean or just too stubborn to die. My older sister said about a million prayers for me and I think I owe her much!-Tyr

Anton Chigurh
07-13-2012, 11:34 PM
I wonder if this scene wasn't written FOR Sage, Sly tryna tell him something. Was it why Sage turned down the part of the son for this movie?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_Vg4uyYwEk

It's really sad.... Gotta wonder what it is like to live in such a towering shadow all your life. Hank Williams Jr. knows.... lot of people know and someone like me never will.

Thankfully.

Nell's Room
07-14-2012, 12:59 AM
Sad news. A parent should never outlive their children. RIP Sage. :(

jimnyc
07-15-2012, 08:33 AM
Wow, unfortunately, now they're saying that he was dead for at least 3 days before being found.

Sage Stallone was dead in his room for a minimum of 3-4 days and possibly as long as a week ... this according to law enforcement sources connected with the case.

Our sources tell TMZ ... Sage "lived like Howard Hughes" ... he often spent days in his room which was "littered with junk," including an enormous number of cigarette butts, beer and soda cans, and food.

We're told there were two drawers filled with various pill bottles, some of which were "huge."

Our sources say Sage was living like a hermit ... no one had spoken with him since a week ago Friday. Although the housekeeper had been there earlier this week, she had specific ongoing instructions never to enter Sage's room. In fact, we're told the housekeeper was told to never even knock at the door.

One law enforcement source called the room "disgusting," saying it reeked of various smells.

We're told Sage's mother called the housekeeper yesterday after being unable to reach him, asking her to stop by and check on him. That's when she discovered the body.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/14/sage-stallone-dead-three-days/

darin
07-15-2012, 12:00 PM
Very sad. Tragic. :( :(

mundame
07-15-2012, 01:15 PM
I haven't been participating on this thread because I actually find it very sad. And there they were just starting on a new movie activity, too. It is sad.