PDA

View Full Version : hidden camera in israel, israelis stick up 4 arab woman

revelarts
07-14-2012, 04:58 PM
it's all subtitled, they are speaking hebrew,
This is an Israeli version of the show -what would you do-.
In this set up they have a Arab women dressed in light Muslim garb refused service at a gas station.
nearly every time the other unaware customers stick up for the woman and confront the man behind the counter for treating the woman unfairly. The guy behind the counter even says at one point "she might have a bomb" no one buying that excuse or his others for treating innocent people unfairly.

It takes 2 minutes for them to set this up , if you want to watch it start there
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KvdQite8rww?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KvdQite8rww?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

jimnyc
07-14-2012, 05:07 PM
Yep, a ton of Israelis are going to treat innocent Muslims like crap, and many Muslims do the same to Israelis. Pretty dumb when a Muslim woman can't simply buy a coffee.

Anton Chigurh
07-14-2012, 05:12 PM
On the other side of the pancake, NBC dateline planted a group of "Muslims" in full garb at NASCAR races all season one year right after 9/11, hoping to catch people abusing them. It never happened.... And the segment didn't air.

To the OP: Can we see one of these where a Jewish Israeli female tries to buy a sammich in Lahore, for example?

jafar00
07-14-2012, 08:49 PM
While I really hope that it is true as I know some really decent Jews personally, but the "defenders" could be actors too since it is an Israeli production. They like their misinformation.

Morgan Sporlock went to Israel and got chased away because he was not Jewish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_2BZCE80lQ

There is also this bunch of idiots in the US abusing Muslims who were only having a charity dinner, ironically to raise funds for women's shelters and to help homeless people IN THE USA.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6PP75V4Lcc

Unfortunately there is a lot of abuse out in the real world. I hope seeing videos of real decent people defending what is right will make others think about how they act around people of other faiths and traditions even if the videos are set up.

revelarts
07-15-2012, 06:22 AM
While I really hope that it is true as I know some really decent Jews personally, but the "defenders" could be actors too since it is an Israeli production. They like their misinformation.

Morgan Sporlock went to Israel and got chased away because he was not Jewish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_2BZCE80lQ

There is also this bunch of idiots in the US abusing Muslims who were only having a charity dinner, ironically to raise funds for women's shelters and to help homeless people IN THE USA.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6PP75V4Lcc

Unfortunately there is a lot of abuse out in the real world. I hope seeing videos of real decent people defending what is right will make others think about how they act around people of other faiths and traditions even if the videos are set up.

Jafar
I seen some excerpts of Palestinian Children shows that have Palestinian puppets Beating Jewish puppets with stick, teaching that Jews are Dogs etc.. What's your take on training kids like that? Is that something that Muslims, as a matter of faith, should Condemn, or is it up to each one to decide if that's OK for their children to learn.

jafar00
07-15-2012, 06:56 AM
Jafar
I seen some excerpts of Palestinian Children shows that have Palestinian puppets Beating Jewish puppets with stick, teaching that Jews are Dogs etc.. What's your take on training kids like that? Is that something that Muslims, as a matter of faith, should Condemn, or is it up to each one to decide if that's OK for their children to learn.

My belief is that sort of thing, which happens on both sides is one of the symptoms of how societies can be made sick by decades of war and suffering.

revelarts
07-15-2012, 07:04 AM
My belief is that sort of thing, which happens on both sides is one of the symptoms of how societies can be made sick by decades of war and suffering.

i'd agree, both societies can become sick an inhuman during wars.
But is it something Muslims , as a matter of Faith, should condemn?
As a christian i can easily say , Yes God does not want us to dehumanism our enemy, Or to teach our children that that one nationality or race etc is less than a Human being made in the image of God. And that God loves all people even our enemies.

is there anything similar in Islam?

Gaffer
07-15-2012, 11:17 AM

Nice dodge. "It's both sides" is not the answer to the question. Do you condone the pals teaching their kids this kind of hateful garbage or not?

jafar00
07-15-2012, 03:22 PM
As a christian i can easily say , Yes God does not want us to dehumanism our enemy, Or to teach our children that that one nationality or race etc is less than a Human being made in the image of God. And that God loves all people even our enemies.

Yes of course. And as for racial equality, you will find Mosques filled with people of many different colours. Have you read the Prophet Mohamed's (saw) last sermon?

All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action.
http://www.islamicity.com/articles/Articles.asp?ref=IC0107-322

Nice dodge. "It's both sides" is not the answer to the question. Do you condone the pals teaching their kids this kind of hateful garbage or not?

No I don't condone it. I also condemn the Israelis for teaching their people that Arabs are worth less than animals and are like cockroaches.

aboutime
07-15-2012, 11:36 PM

Who do you think you can fool with that kind of BS jafar? Not long ago. You admitted how you hate Israel, and jews...which you claimed were your friends. But we know how you feel. And coming here to pretend to be something else like a pacifist on this subject is laughable, even as we know it is a lie.
You can convince yourself. But you fail at convincing the rest of us. Blaming both sides, while never admitting that Palistinians shoot rockets into Israel...just for the sport of it is most dishonest. Not something you are known for here as well.

jafar00
07-16-2012, 06:20 AM
Who do you think you can fool with that kind of BS jafar? Not long ago. You admitted how you hate Israel, and jews...which you claimed were your friends. But we know how you feel. And coming here to pretend to be something else like a pacifist on this subject is laughable, even as we know it is a lie.
You can convince yourself. But you fail at convincing the rest of us. Blaming both sides, while never admitting that Palistinians shoot rockets into Israel...just for the sport of it is most dishonest. Not something you are known for here as well.

Is it not allowed to criticise the Israeli regime? Please forgive me, but like South Africa in the 1980s, I can not and will not lend my support to such a thing.

Gaffer
07-17-2012, 11:34 AM
Is it not allowed to criticise the Israeli regime? Please forgive me, but like South Africa in the 1980s, I can not and will not lend my support to such a thing.

And things have gone so well for South Africa and Rhodisia since apartheid ended huh.

aboutime
07-17-2012, 02:51 PM

You really are that uninformed? Or rather. As we generally say here in the U.S.A. You really are that dumb?
You use the word 'criticise' as a replacement word for 'Hatred", and think nobody will notice????

Nobody here feels any need to forgive you. You are...as we say...Unforgivable. And you can take that to your Terrorist Bank.

fj1200
07-27-2012, 01:23 PM
Nobody here feels any need to forgive you.

For what does he need forgiveness?

Noir
07-27-2012, 02:00 PM

Though you must accept that your answer is a matter of opinion, not fact, and that their are Christians who use their faith to preach the same sort if hate as you will find some Muslims doing.

Edit - Forgot to mention, well played to the people in the OP.

red state
07-27-2012, 02:42 PM
And things have gone so well for South Africa and Rhodisia since apartheid ended huh.

DARN! You beat me to it!!!! I wanted that one BADLY!!! Good for you.

So, JaFART....as long as the other side does it aye?!!! Good for you!!!! Good for you!!!

I'd probably sell coffee to the arab woman but I'd be gritting my teeth and praying the entire time! HA!!! And with that statement, I'll be misrepresented but that's OK....it is the truth.

red state
07-27-2012, 02:53 PM

Yes, it is amazing at how prosperous the people of Arabic or African countries are. The big dogs do OK but the rest of the population (the 99.999% if you will starve and/or fear the wrath of their own kind). Yeah...everyone is running just as fast as they can to Africa or muSLUM countries. By the way, jaFART, wanna share a link with us on Israelis teaching their kids such things with puppet shows or something. ANYTHING? Better yet, show me a clip like the one that began this thread. Waiting...this should be good.

I see nothing in the future that will support jaFART's babbling lies!