PDA

View Full Version : Guy isnt crazy after all!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-16-2012, 08:08 PM
http://wonderwall.msn.com/tv/charlie-sheen-to-donate-record-1m-to-uso-1693654.story

Monday, July 16, 2012, 1:25pm (PDT)

By Tim Kenneally

The Wrap -- Forget winning; Charlie Sheen is all about giving at the moment.

The "Anger Management" star announced Monday that he will donate $1 million to the United Service Organizations (USO), which will go toward an entertainment facility for injured troops in Bethesda, Md. The donation will mark the largest single contribution from an individual in the organization's history.

"It's an honor for me to be able to give back to these men and women of the military who have done so much for all of us,” Sheen said of the donation. “They put their lives on the line for us every day, and I'm just happy that my work on 'Anger Management' can bring a little bit of relief to the troops and their families."

The actor has pledged to donate 1 percent of the profits from his FX comedy "Anger Management" to the USO, with a guaranteed $1 million minimum. The first installment of $250,000 will be donated in a private ceremony next week.

Bravo Charlie!!!! You arent batshit crazy after all..--:beer:-Tyr

red state
07-16-2012, 08:17 PM
http://wonderwall.msn.com/tv/charlie-sheen-to-donate-record-1m-to-uso-1693654.story

Monday, July 16, 2012, 1:25pm (PDT)

By Tim Kenneally

The Wrap -- Forget winning; Charlie Sheen is all about giving at the moment.

The "Anger Management" star announced Monday that he will donate $1 million to the United Service Organizations (USO), which will go toward an entertainment facility for injured troops in Bethesda, Md. The donation will mark the largest single contribution from an individual in the organization's history.

"It's an honor for me to be able to give back to these men and women of the military who have done so much for all of us,” Sheen said of the donation. “They put their lives on the line for us every day, and I'm just happy that my work on 'Anger Management' can bring a little bit of relief to the troops and their families."

The actor has pledged to donate 1 percent of the profits from his FX comedy "Anger Management" to the USO, with a guaranteed $1 million minimum. The first installment of $250,000 will be donated in a private ceremony next week.

Bravo Charlie!!!! You arent batshit crazy after all..--:beer:-Tyr

No....just CHEAP!