PDA

View Full Version : Entrepreneurship....drug ring allegedly led by 17-year-old

Trinity
07-17-2012, 06:28 AM
This kid had a major operation going on....

I should also add that Mason is not your typical run of the mill neighborhood, it is more of an upper class neighborhood.

Police bust drug ring allegedly led by 17-year-old Mason High School student

LEBANON, Ohio - A 17-year-old Mason High School student has ben charged with several counts of drug trafficking after allegedly spearheading a local pot ring, and employing several other Mason High School students in the process.
"If you were a Mason High School student and you were purchasing marijuana, there was a huge chance that it was based from him," said John Burke of the Warren County Drug Task Force.
Police said the 17-year-old, whose identity has not been released because of his age, led them to a $3 million marijuana growing operation involving seven adults.
Authorities emphasize that none of the pot appeared to have been sold on school property.

Read more: http://www.wcpo.com/dpp/news/region_north_cincinnati/lebanon/police-bust-3m-drug-ring-led-by-17-year-old-mason-high-school-student#ixzz20sVr4YY0

Gaffer
07-17-2012, 11:04 AM
This kid had a major operation going on....

I should also add that Mason is not your typical run of the mill neighborhood, it is more of an upper class neighborhood.

Police bust drug ring allegedly led by 17-year-old Mason High School student

LEBANON, Ohio - A 17-year-old Mason High School student has ben charged with several counts of drug trafficking after allegedly spearheading a local pot ring, and employing several other Mason High School students in the process.
"If you were a Mason High School student and you were purchasing marijuana, there was a huge chance that it was based from him," said John Burke of the Warren County Drug Task Force.
Police said the 17-year-old, whose identity has not been released because of his age, led them to a $3 million marijuana growing operation involving seven adults.
Authorities emphasize that none of the pot appeared to have been sold on school property.

Read more: http://www.wcpo.com/dpp/news/region_north_cincinnati/lebanon/police-bust-3m-drug-ring-led-by-17-year-old-mason-high-school-student#ixzz20sVr4YY0

I'm not surprised, Mason and Lebanon have been major drug centers since you were a kid.