PDA

View Full Version : Rosie Starts a Fight on the View Today.

nevadamedic
05-23-2007, 09:54 PM
Here is a link to a vide showing Liberal Rosie going at at with Conservative Elizabeth.

http://www.ifilm.com/video/2857610

-Cp
05-23-2007, 10:18 PM
I <3 Elizabeth.....

<embed width="448" height="365" src="http://www.ifilm.com/efp" quality="high" bgcolor="000000" name="efp" align="middle" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" flashvars="flvbaseclip=2857610&"> </embed> <h1><a href="http://www.ifilm.com/video/2857610">Fight on The View!</a></h1><span>Posted Today</span><p>The claws come out when Elisabeth gets fed up and finally loses her temper on Rosie...BIGTIME.</p>

-Cp
05-23-2007, 10:21 PM
Here's the entire clip:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uE_l8QYAWZM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uE_l8QYAWZM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

nevadamedic
05-23-2007, 10:24 PM
How did you get that video play on the blog?

Mr. P
05-23-2007, 10:25 PM
I guess the network is just gonna leave the BIMBO on until her contract expires. Pump the ratings.

nevadamedic
05-23-2007, 10:27 PM
I guess the network is just gonna leave the BIMBO on until her contract expires. Pump the ratings.

When does her contract expire?

Mr. P
05-23-2007, 10:36 PM
When does her contract expire?

Next month I think. Maybe July..Not sure.

82Marine89
05-23-2007, 10:38 PM
Bookmarked for later viewing.

05-23-2007, 11:38 PM

You shouldn't call Rosie a Bimbo. You are insulting the intelligence of bimbos everywhere.

Psychoblues
05-23-2007, 11:47 PM
Kinda like the words of a4321?

You shouldn't call Rosie a Bimbo. You are insulting the intelligence of bimbos everywhere.

Bimbo? You don't deserve the intimation of the word.

nevadamedic
05-24-2007, 12:43 AM

:laugh2:

05-24-2007, 12:53 AM
Kinda like the words of a4321?

Bimbo? You don't deserve the intimation of the word.

what the heck are you talking about? do you even know anymore?

Pale Rider
05-24-2007, 03:52 AM
what the heck are you talking about? do you even know anymore?

I think psycho has a thing for fat, greasy, ugly, loud mouth, slack jawed, disgusting, lezbos.

JLO
05-24-2007, 04:01 AM
WOW! That was good! I was waiting for the boxing gloves to come out! LOL! Go Elizabeth!

Pale Rider
05-24-2007, 04:12 AM
WOW! That was good! I was waiting for the boxing gloves to come out! LOL! Go Elizabeth!

My money would be on Elizabeth. Rosie is nothing but a fatass, disgusting, tub of lard. Elizabeth would deck her with one right cross.

God that sounds good. I'd pay to see that.

KarlMarx
05-24-2007, 04:59 AM
http://pinecity.k12.mn.us/elemschool/jscholin/RuralSchool/ruralschoolimages/lardpailmid.jpg

Rosie's Baby Picture

KarlMarx
05-24-2007, 05:31 AM
http://www.brandoncole.com/profile%20photos/SHARKS/great%20white/ms80.jpg

Rosie on "The View"!

stephanie
05-24-2007, 05:34 AM
dang Karl.......that was

:laugh2: :laugh2:

Nienna
05-24-2007, 06:22 AM

I was waiting for them both to cry! lol! They really both looked like they were tearing up.

05-24-2007, 07:13 AM
http://pinecity.k12.mn.us/elemschool/jscholin/RuralSchool/ruralschoolimages/lardpailmid.jpg

Rosie's Baby Picture

how is posting a picture of Rosie going to solve anything?

Trigg
05-24-2007, 07:26 AM
I am just waiting for the day they get that hateful woman off the show.

She isn't interrested in debating anything.

She's one of those people who are always right and if you disagree with her she takes it as a personnal affront. She doesn't think anyone has a right to a different oppinion.

She turned the show into and insulting yelling match.

Abbey Marie
05-24-2007, 10:26 AM
The whole thing started with Joy Behar telling us why the President should be thrown out of office, as she put it. I don't know about you, but I try to get my political information form third-rate comediennes. I thought Rosie was actually restrained- for her. This silly show gets way more attention than it deserves.

-Cp
05-24-2007, 10:30 AM

After seeing that I think Elisabeth is prolly the sexiest woman I know of at this time...

Wit, intelligence and being articulate go a LONG way for making a woman VERY Sexy....

Abbey Marie
05-24-2007, 10:32 AM
After seeing that I think Elisabeth is prolly the sexiest woman I know of at this time...

Wit, intelligence and being articulate go a LONG way for making a woman VERY Sexy....

Thanks -Cp!

Sincerely,
The DebatePolicy Women

nevadamedic
05-24-2007, 10:55 AM
I think psycho has a thing for fat, greasy, ugly, loud mouth, slack jawed, disgusting, lezbos.

Pale, I think everytime we have a Rosie thread you get more angry and vocal, which is great :laugh2:

krisy
05-24-2007, 11:04 AM
Elizabeth "won" this one if you ask me. Rosie looked like a fool calling her a coward. Elizabeth didn't get personal,but Rosie did....that makes all the difference in the world.

I especially liked it when Rosie called herself big ,fat, lesbian Rosie....it's always good when one can see one's faults!!:coffee:

krisy
05-24-2007, 11:07 AM
Oh,and that Joy lady...what is exactly is her purpose on the show? She's just about useless on that show IMO. She annoys me as much as Rosie does

nevadamedic
05-24-2007, 11:17 AM
NEW YORK (AP) -- Watching Rosie O'Donnell and Elisabeth Hasselbeck squabble on ABC's "The View" is nothing new, but Wednesday's dustup seemed particularly nasty with the co-hosts trading accusations and personal digs.

A political discussion over the war in Iraq became heated when an angry O'Donnell decried Hasselbeck for not standing up for her when media outlets suggested that she'd called U.S. troops "terrorists" during a previous debate.

"What you did was not defend me. ... I asked you if you believed what the Republican pundits were saying -- you said nothing, and that's cowardly," O'Donnell said.

Responded a stern Hasselbeck: "Do not call me a coward, because No. 1, I sit here every single day, open my heart and tell people what I believe." (Watch the two attack each other )

O'Donnell and Hasselbeck were shown on a split screen as the argument progressed without commercial interruption.

"Do you believe that I think our troops are terrorists? And you would not even look me in the face, Elisabeth, and say, 'No, Rosie,' " O'Donnell said.

Responded Hasselbeck: "Because you are an adult, and I am certainly not going to be the person for you to explain your thoughts. They're your thoughts! Defend your own insinuations!"

O'Donnell, who is leaving the ABC daytime talk show next month, said she wasn't going to fight anymore. "So for three weeks, you can say all the Republican crap you want."

Hasselbeck discussed the war of words in an interview with syndicated entertainment show "Extra" that was to air Wednesday evening.

"I honestly think, I believe that we are mature women who can resolve," she said. "I hope we can. I would hope that a disagreement or a heated debate wouldn't be the end of a relationship."

In a posting on her blog, O'Donnell wrote: "a split screen, new heights, or lows, depending on who u ask."

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/05/24/people.odonnell.hasselbeck.ap/index.html

05-24-2007, 01:53 PM

i concur. very sexy.

Nienna
05-24-2007, 02:16 PM
"What you did was not defend me. ... I asked you if you believed what the Republican pundits were saying -- you said nothing, and that's cowardly," O'Donnell said.

That Rosie would actually expect Elisabeth to defend her blows my mind! So, Elisabeth is supposed to argue the opposing viewpoint, yet still defend Rosie? UNBELIEVABLE!

5stringJeff
05-24-2007, 03:19 PM

My thoughts exactly.

nevadamedic
05-24-2007, 03:25 PM
That Rosie would actually expect Elisabeth to defend her blows my mind! So, Elisabeth is supposed to argue the opposing viewpoint, yet still defend Rosie? UNBELIEVABLE!

Your supprised by Rosie expecting Elizabeth to defend her? Im not, Rosie is delusional.

Pale Rider
05-24-2007, 04:01 PM
I have no idea what a sexy, intelligent, conservative woman like Elizabeth is doing on that show in the first place. The audience for that show is looney left. They applaud ANYTHING liberal. They think rosie o'lickslit is right on.

nevadamedic
05-24-2007, 04:04 PM
I am just waiting for the day they get that hateful woman off the show.

She isn't interrested in debating anything.

She's one of those people who are always right and if you disagree with her she takes it as a personnal affront. She doesn't think anyone has a right to a different oppinion.

She turned the show into and insulting yelling match.

It wont matter when she get's off of the show, she is getting her own show so she will continue to torture us and make headlines :(

nevadamedic
05-24-2007, 04:06 PM
I have no idea what a sexy, intelligent, conservative woman like Elizabeth is doing on that show in the first place. The audience for that show is looney left. They applaud ANYTHING liberal. They think rosie o'lickslit is right on.

:clap: :laugh2: :clap:

05-24-2007, 04:52 PM

maybe she out to get her own view show with a bunch of conservative women and talk about intellectual things.

Pale Rider
05-24-2007, 05:03 PM
maybe she out to get her own view show with a bunch of conservative women and talk about intellectual things.

Can't see why not. I even might watch that. If sow rosie can have a show of her own, then Elizabeth surely could too.

Ever notice how the conservative chick is always HOT, and the liberal broad is always some wierd ass ugly skank?

-Cp
05-24-2007, 05:10 PM
Ever notice how the conservative chick is always HOT, and the liberal broad is always some wierd ass ugly skank?

Yup!

http://sixmeatbuffet.com/images/theirsoursbig.jpg

Pale Rider
05-24-2007, 05:17 PM
Yup!

They have to add rosie the sow to that line up of liberal skanks.

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to -Cp again.

JLO
05-24-2007, 06:19 PM
My money would be on Elizabeth. Rosie is nothing but a fatass, disgusting, tub of lard. Elizabeth would deck her with one right cross.

God that sounds good. I'd pay to see that.

Yeah sounded to me like Elizabeth was already knocking her out! LOL!

JLO
05-24-2007, 06:21 PM
I was waiting for them both to cry! lol! They really both looked like they were tearing up.

It was a tense moment I was waiting for Joy to get the tissue

JLO
05-24-2007, 06:22 PM

Yeah I would never want to get on her bad side!

jackass
05-24-2007, 06:40 PM
How do I rep Elizabeth??? :)

nevadamedic
05-24-2007, 06:43 PM

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

nevadamedic
05-24-2007, 06:44 PM
Yeah I would never want to get on her bad side!

Dork :beer:

5stringJeff
05-24-2007, 07:11 PM

Give it to me, I'll pass it on to her, promise. :D

Gaffer
05-24-2007, 07:47 PM

If I give you a neg rep would you pass it on to rosie? :laugh2:

5stringJeff
05-24-2007, 07:57 PM
If I give you a neg rep would you pass it on to rosie? :laugh2:

No, I'll just have this guy take care of you.
http://philip.greenspun.com/images/20050813-newport-jazz-festival/fat-shirtless-guy-eating-cheeseburger-2.4.jpg

Gaffer
05-24-2007, 08:10 PM
I can out run him. All I have to do is drop donuts behind me and I'll lose him real quick.

nevadamedic
05-24-2007, 08:21 PM

:clap:

KarlMarx
05-24-2007, 08:54 PM
Did you catch the part before the fight? The part when that old prune was listing the reasons why Bush should go?
"He stole the election"
"He spent the surplus"
"He awarded no bid contracts to Haliburton"
"He gave a job to his friend"
"He appointed Alberto Gonzalez, who we all know has to go"

She wanted Al Gore to become president so that once he was in office "he could do whatever he wanted to solve global warming". Really, anything at all?

I got the impression that she almost wanted a return to the days before the American Revolution when we were ruled by a king. Instead of a king, though, we'd have Chairman Al and the DNC running the show.

Why anyone listens to a geriatric bimbo with less knowledge about the workings of our government than a 3rd grader is beyond me. Why anyone takes granny goof off seriously is even more of a mystery.

Hobbit
05-24-2007, 10:58 PM
I swung Hasselback an e-mail saying it was a shame she's already married. If I get a woman half as hot and awesome as her, I'll be happy for the rest of my life.

-Cp
05-25-2007, 12:41 AM
I swung Hasselback an e-mail saying it was a shame she's already married. If I get a woman half as hot and awesome as her, I'll be happy for the rest of my life.

What's her email address?

Pale Rider
05-25-2007, 12:43 AM
I can out run him. All I have to do is drop donuts behind me and I'll lose him real quick.

Shit. Just stand ten feet in front of him and EAT your donut. He'll keel over before he can cover that distance. :laugh2:

nevadamedic
05-25-2007, 01:00 AM
No, I'll just have this guy take care of you.
http://philip.greenspun.com/images/20050813-newport-jazz-festival/fat-shirtless-guy-eating-cheeseburger-2.4.jpg

Why are you posting a pic of Rosie here?

Trigg
05-25-2007, 06:21 PM
I especially liked it when Rosie called herself big ,fat, lesbian Rosie....it's always good when one can see one's faults!!:coffee:

How did I miss this part of the show?????????? LOL

nevadamedic
05-27-2007, 02:47 AM
I know how I missed it, I dont watch it :laugh2:

nevadamedic
07-16-2007, 09:41 PM

:laugh2: