PDA

View Full Version : More PEACE from the religion of peace!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-18-2012, 05:36 PM
http://worldnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/07/18/12812541-bomb-blows-up-bus-carrying-israeli-tourists-in-bulgaria-airport-israel-blames-iran?

By NBC News staff and wire reports
UPDATED AT 6:04 p.m. ET: SOFIA, Bulgaria -- An explosion on a bus carrying Israeli tourists at an airport in Burgas killed at least six people and injured 32 others, Bulgarian authorities said. Bulgarian officials could not confirm the deadly blast was terror-related but Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu blamed Iran.

"Iran is responsible for the terror attack in Bulgaria, we will have a strong response against Iranian terror," said Netanyahu in a statement, according to Haaretz, an Israeli newspaper.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tehran did not immediately issue a comment.

A bomb caused the explosion, Bulgarian Foreign Minister Nikolai Mladenov told Reuters.

The Israelis had landed at the airport around 4:45 p.m. local time (9:45 a.m. ET) and boarded a bus to their hotel when the explosion happened, The Jerusalem Post reported. Body parts were flung onto the tarmac and a thick black plume of smoke rose above the airport.

An 11-year-old Israeli girl and two pregnant women were among those injured, according to Focus, a Bulgarian news agency.
Smoke rises over the Burgas airport in Bulgaria, after an explosion on Wednesday.
"I do not know what it was, but it was a very powerful blast, and I think it was something placed on purpose in the bus, which carried 47 Israeli tourists," Burgas mayor Dimitar Nikolov told BTV television. Burgas is 250 miles from Sofia, Bulgaria's capital.

Nikolov said 171 people had arrived on a plane from Israel to spend their holiday at the Black Sea coast. One American and one Slovenian passenger were on board, he said.

The Bulgarian Press Office, which provided the casualty figures, said only one bus was involved in the explosion, but added the investigation is ongoing.

According to a Bulgarian news service, an eyewitness named Daniel told the Voice of Israel radio program: “I was literally watching people crawling out of the bus. They were screaming and one of them had no arms or legs. It was horrible.”

We are so used to this from our ever so peaceful muslim warriors of the religion of peace that it just seems to be
par for the course! Ever wonder why it's not really that shocking anymore!!???? Think about it! --Tyr

red state
07-18-2012, 05:48 PM
Ahhhh.....I somehow knew this was coming (the thread that is). Ha!!! Take it easy friend...as I've said earlier today, we don't wanna run our leading court jester off. You know how Farts fade in and out, leave an odor and then point to others for having stunk the place up. Still, I don't blame you for digging up every $#!T clipping and posting it as a thread regarding the copy-cat religion of piece. Yeah...I spelled that correctly cuz if you don't see it their way, they'll cut you to pieces.

Tyr, I haven't read your posted segment because I wanted to comment on the above and to say that you and I see to go out of our way lately to post from liberal media sources (just so the lil' libbies don't think that we're biased or anything). I must say, it is getting easier an easier to find negative reports on our president lately (which is a good thing) but it has NEVER been difficult to find a story on the evils and barbarism that we know as is-SLUM.

red state
07-18-2012, 06:05 PM
OK...now I've read it and I kinda wish I hadn't. Terrible news. The bad thing is that jafart will simple say that this terrorist act is warranted because Israel did this or that and that Israel has no right to defend herself because they don't belong there anyway. After all, they left that region thousands of years ago in pursuit of a better life in Egypt and even after they re-established ISRAEL and drove the cannanites and other trash who sacrificed their children out, the real humanitarians PERSIA aka Iran (or of Aryan persuasion) enslaved Israel leaving it to the sand fleas once again. Then Israel took back their land during Caesar's day only to fall under the thumb of the Romans. This C-Sawing went back and forth until the Brits and the US allowed Jews back and that messed everything up again. Still, the Jews have no business coming back to their land that God promised them and a land that they made (at one time) one of the wealthiest, most beautiful and powerful kingdom in the world. Just because the sand fleas never, EVER made anything out of that region and were never historically great doesn't mean that palistine should trump any claim the Jews have for this area. No, no, no...the Jews started it all and should be driven to Jew Land so that the world can once again be happy and muSLUMs can finally put down their head choppers. Oh, wait, Israel isn't why they mutilate their women's private parts, stone, behead and enslave their own people...they have been doing that for centuries anyway (with or without Israel). Why, the muSLUMs would, have and do hate on some other faith, nationality or race with or without Israel, the Great Satan and any other Nation that support the freedom to worship or not to worship a god. Have I missed anything here?

In closing, I'm glad the USA has supported Israel and if lil' libbie loser lemmings don't like it....they can support the sand fleas or, better yet, contribute personally as an isSLUMist citizen. I say good riddance and will even help you pack. You support who you like and the USA will support who we like. Got It?!!!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-18-2012, 06:07 PM
Ahhhh.....I somehow knew this was coming (the thread that is). Ha!!! Take it easy friend...as I've said earlier today, we don't wanna run our leading court jester off. You know how Farts fade in and out, leave an odor and then point to others for having stunk the place up. Still, I don't blame you for digging up every $#!T clipping and posting it as a thread regarding the copy-cat religion of piece. Yeah...I spelled that correctly cuz if you don't see it their way, they'll cut you to pieces.

Tyr, I haven't read your posted segment because I wanted to comment on the above and to say that you and I see to go out of our way lately to post from liberal media sources (just so the lil' libbies don't think that we're biased or anything). I must say, it is getting easier an easier to find negative reports on our president lately (which is a good thing) but it has NEVER been difficult to find a story on the evils and barbarism that we know as is-SLUM.

My friend, I post the truth from whatever source I find it at. I have absolutely no prejudice against the truth and will post truth from ANY SOURCE AVAILABLE! I will even give credit the libs when on the odd very rare occasion they post the truth!!!!-Tyr

jafar00
07-18-2012, 06:11 PM
And Netanyahu is always truthful. I guess if he says Iran did it, it must be Iran.

I must say he was awfully quick about releasing a definitive statement about who was responsible. One can almost see the ink still drying on the false flag attack order.

Gaffer
07-18-2012, 06:41 PM
And Netanyahu is always truthful. I guess if he says Iran did it, it must be Iran.

I must say he was awfully quick about releasing a definitive statement about who was responsible. One can almost see the ink still drying on the false flag attack order.

So who do you think did it? African Christians out of Ethiopia? Radical Vatican priests? Charlie Sheen? There are so many possibilities if you just get creative and avoid looking at the number one suspect.

red state
07-18-2012, 06:58 PM
My friend, I post the truth from whatever source I find it at. I have absolutely no prejudice against the truth and will post truth from ANY SOURCE AVAILABLE! I will even give credit the libs when on the odd very rare occasion they post the truth!!!!-Tyr

Gaffer, that is so true! You hit it right on the head ole boy!!! And Tyr, all I can say to you is DITTO!!!! You know darn well that I do the exact same thing! HA! My comment was simply to emphasize that it is a rare thing to be able to use sources that are usually so biased and in-factual. I will admit, however, that it does help to use such sources to prevent the lil' libbie loser lemmings from coming back and asking for links (responsible links). HA!!!!

red state
07-18-2012, 07:01 PM
So who do you think did it? African Christians out of Ethiopia? Radical Vatican priests? Charlie Sheen? There are so many possibilities if you just get creative and avoid looking at the number one suspect.

Gaffer, denial is one of the reasons we're ALL in the mess we're in now...folks simply will not face reality. Only then can change come about for the better (NOT the chump change we were promised in '08).

Roo
07-18-2012, 07:01 PM

Wouldn't you be more comfy living in a repressive Muslim Country?

Kathianne
07-18-2012, 07:34 PM

I'm guessing there are reasons he's in Australia. As I said way back when, my guess is European educated.

red state
07-18-2012, 07:40 PM

They can't "man up" and fix their own countries....they have to spread their religion of 'piece' throughout the rest of the world and bring their new host the problems that infest the muSLUMs countries.

Roo
07-18-2012, 07:59 PM
They can't "man up" and fix their own countries....they have to spread their religion of 'piece' throughout the rest of the world and bring their new host the problems that infest the muSLUMs countries.

Fundamental Islam is a 3rd world culture.

Unless of course you are one of their "religious" leaders.

red state
07-18-2012, 08:03 PM
Fundamental Islam is a 3rd world culture.

Unless of course you are one of their "religious" leaders.

Exactly!!! No telling how many of the women that allegedly committed adultery were actually discarded women because their husband (owner) wanted the latest model and couldn't afford an extra mouth to feed. Sad but true.