PDA

View Full Version : Obama regime support Islamists.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-18-2012, 10:26 PM
http://worldnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/07/15/12753465-christians-snub-cairo-meeting-with-clinton-claim-us-backs-islamists

Protesters in Alexandria, Egypt, throw shoes, tomatoes and a water bottle at the motorcade of U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. NBC's Lester Holt reports.
By NBC's Charlene Gubash and news services
Prominent Christian Egyptians snubbed Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on Sunday because they feel the U.S. administration favors Islamist parties over secular and liberal forces in society at the expense of Egypt's 8 million Christians.

Follow @msnbc_world The critical theme was repeated by others Sunday in Cairo and Alexandria despite Clinton denying U.S. interference in Egyptian elections.

The politicians, businessmen and clerics who snubbed Clinton were supposed to take part in meetings between Clinton and influential members of civil society.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coptic Christian businessman and politician Naguib Sawiris and three other Coptic politicians said in a statement they were objecting to Clinton's policies in solidarity with the mainstream Egyptian.

Brendan Smialowski / AFP - Getty Images

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton poses with Egypt's Christian leaders for a picture Sunday after their meeting at the U.S. Embassy in Cairo.
They also said that since the revolution, the U.S. administration and Clinton have paid many visits in support of Islamic political currents in society while ignoring other civil movements.

The four prominent Copts consider the meeting with the Islamist parties a form of external pressure to push the Islamists to power and ignore other civil movements. They blamed the U.S. for even showing a preference for an Islamist presidential candidate.

Egypt, a nation of nearly 84 million, is 90 percent Muslim, 9 percent Coptic and 1 percent other Christian denominations.

Two church leaders also turned their back on Clinton.

Coptic Bishop Morcos and Evangelical church leader Safwat al Bayadi refused to meet with Clinton because of what they characterized as interference in Egyptian internal affairs and U.S. support for Islamists while ignoring the majority of Egyptians.

Obama regime supports muslims over Christians. Best ask yourself why.-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-19-2012, 08:43 AM
Amazing not a single post in reply about obama's siding with the Muslim Brotherhood and his backhand to the Christians there.
NOR THE FACT THAT WE HAVE NOT STOPPED GIVING THE BILLIONS IN AID GOING TO AN ISLAMIC GROUP THERE SWORN TO DESTROY ISRAEL!-TYR

Thunderknuckles
07-19-2012, 11:01 AM
Amazing not a single post in reply about obama's siding with the Muslim Brotherhood and his backhand to the Christians there.
NOR THE FACT THAT WE HAVE NOT STOPPED GIVING THE BILLIONS IN AID GOING TO AN ISLAMIC GROUP THERE SWORN TO DESTROY ISRAEL!-TYR
Sorry Tyr, but I did not see this post until this morning. I will be happy to reply.

This has nothing to do with the Obama Administration supporting Islamists per se. I guarantee you that if Romney were in office, he would be doing the same. Any President would, regardless of religious or political ideology.

This is the geopolitical reality: We don't like the Muslim Brotherhood but they were democratically elected to power in a country that is a vital conduit through which we advance our interests in the Middle East. It's the same reason we dealt with the Mubarak regime. It's the same reason we dealt with Saddam's regime in the 80's. So on and so forth.
Now, we can argue whether or not this is the correct path to travel down knowing what we do from history but to suggest that all of this is due to Obama being some sort of crypto-islamist is irrational.

We have a fine line to traverse here. We simply have to deal with the Muslim Brotherhood while at the same time placating other factions within Egypt, such as the Coptic Christians.

Drummond
07-19-2012, 02:21 PM
Sorry Tyr, but I did not see this post until this morning. I will be happy to reply.

This has nothing to do with the Obama Administration supporting Islamists per se. I guarantee you that if Romney were in office, he would be doing the same. Any President would, regardless of religious or political ideology.

This is the geopolitical reality: We don't like the Muslim Brotherhood but they were democratically elected to power in a country that is a vital conduit through which we advance our interests in the Middle East. It's the same reason we dealt with the Mubarak regime. It's the same reason we dealt with Saddam's regime in the 80's. So on and so forth.
Now, we can argue whether or not this is the correct path to travel down knowing what we do from history but to suggest that all of this is due to Obama being some sort of crypto-islamist is irrational.

We have a fine line to traverse here. We simply have to deal with the Muslim Brotherhood while at the same time placating other factions within Egypt, such as the Coptic Christians.

Yes, but where Saddam was concerned, the US ultimately ceased to regard him and his regime as anything other than deserving of being deposed. So it's not as though a precedent hasn't been set.

If a regime is 'undesirable', if it has potential to be your enemy, whether directly or indirectly, to send AID to it is madness. Or .. a LOT worse.

In this case .. we see Muslims being favoured over Christians. Something of a 'double whammy', I'd have thought ?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-19-2012, 04:42 PM

There is no valid reason that we should continue giving that aid until we get results from the new government there. Obama does so because he supports the Islamists IMHO.
Business as usual often leads to the usual bad results my friend. -Tyr

Thunderknuckles
07-19-2012, 04:44 PM
There is no valid reason that we should continue giving that aid until we get results from the new government there. Obama does so because he supports the Islamists IMHO.
Business as usual often leads to the usual bad results my friend. -Tyr
I agree with you on the aid part. We shouldn't be helping them with anything until we know they are gonna play ball.
I think there is some aid that we can't legally get out of due to some treaty or something. If anyone feels like correcting me here, please do so.

aboutime
07-19-2012, 05:08 PM

It's a fairly good, foregone conclusion by now. Obama and his phony First lady DO NOT LIKE, or LOVE America any more than most of us Love, and Like Ahmadinnerjacket for his Smile.

Obama has violated his Oath of office. Obama is a Liar. Obama is a Lousy Pretend puppet for the George Soros' of the world who hate America, and Americans just as much as Obama does.

Obama is, and will be the sole cause of the Fall of Our Republic if he is re-elected by the same, uninformed, nearly Illiterate people who voted for him the first time.
In fact. THEY are the same kind of people Obama is. Take away all of their FREEBIES and they will HATE OBAMA TOO!

EgyptianAmerican
07-21-2012, 12:17 PM
Hi Every one
I am a new Member here. I saw this topic and I wanted to comment on it. as Egyptian American that lived in Both Countries, I am very sad for what obama done to Egypt the Country now is a mess. Islamists and fanatics are taking over every thing with help of the evil Hillary and her master obama. they orchastrated every thing and opend the door for islamists. they pushed untill many terrorists got out of Prison( I am talking about Very dangrous type of them). Every christian Egyptian like me and Many Modrate muslims are very sure that the Obama adminstration did that to Egypt to dostroy it and to make a hostile enemy to Israel. As American, I do not get it what will U.S. get From doing So? Why dostroying your Friend and hand it over to evil hands of Muslim Brotherhood?
Sorry for any taypos and wrong words.
Thanks and God Bless America

jimnyc
07-21-2012, 12:20 PM
Hi Every one
I am a new Member here. I saw this topic and I wanted to comment on it. as Egyptian American that lived in Both Countries, I am very sad for what obama done to Egypt the Country now is a mess. Islamists and fanatics are taking over every thing with help of the evil Hillary and her master obama. they orchastrated every thing and opend the door for islamists. they pushed untill many terrorists got out of Prison( I am talking about Very dangrous type of them). Every christian Egyptian like me and Many Modrate muslims are very sure that the Obama adminstration did that to Egypt to dostroy it and to make a hostile enemy to Israel. As American, I do not get it what will U.S. get From doing So? Why dostroying your Friend and hand it over to evil hands of Muslim Brotherhood?

I'll call you EA, as you're name is too long to type! Welcome to DP, EA!! :salute:

Not a fan of the Brotherhood myself.

Gaffer
07-21-2012, 12:30 PM
Hi Every one

Sounds like you have a little first hand knowledge of things over there. Your input will be greatly appreciated. The dark one is a muslim at heart and wants to see Israel taken down as much as the brotherhood does.

Welcome aboard.

EgyptianAmerican
07-21-2012, 12:31 PM
I'll call you EA, as you're name is too long to type! Welcome to DP, EA!! :salute:

Not a fan of the Brotherhood myself.

Thank you jimnyc. It is my honor to be here. please feel free to call me with easier name for you.
thanks again.

EgyptianAmerican
07-21-2012, 12:54 PM
Sounds like you have a little first hand knowledge of things over there. Your input will be greatly appreciated. The dark one is a muslim at heart and wants to see Israel taken down as much as the brotherhood does.

Welcome aboard.

Thanks Gaffer. at first I did not think he is a muslim, but now day by day he is revealing his true Colors

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-21-2012, 01:22 PM
Hi Every one

First, Welcome to DP EgyptianAmerican!--:beer:--:beer:

I hope that you have given us a sincere criticism of your native country Egypt and of obama's support for Islam/Muslim Brotherhood. For I agree with the criticism myself.--Tyr

aboutime
07-21-2012, 01:31 PM
Tell us more. Most all of us already know how Obama has made a deeper mess in the Middle East. But since he has all but destroyed one of our Allies...Israel. How do you feel about Obama's treatment, and acceptance of the Brotherhood, over our long years of friendship with Israel?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-21-2012, 01:31 PM
Thanks Gaffer. at first I did not think he is a muslim, but now day by day he is revealing his true Colors

His revealing his true colors is a big red flag in my opinion. For it could be his confidence in the future and his success as a continued leader of this nation. By that I am not talking about his confidence in winning a fair election but rather his confidence in some rather sinister plan to win by another method! Anybody foolish enough to trust this TOTALLY corrupt man is likely to live long enough to deeply regret it! -Tyr

Thunderknuckles
07-21-2012, 01:41 PM
Hi Every one
Welcome to the board my friend!

That said, I disagree with your assertion that Obama orchestrated the mess in Egypt.
Who is responsible for the Arab Spring? Not Obama.
Who voted in the Muslim Brotherhood? Egyptians.
That's the downside of democratic elections :p

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-21-2012, 02:14 PM

That said, I disagree with your assertion that Obama orchestrated the mess in Egypt.

I disagree with that about obama. He pulled our support for Mubarak and immediately sided with the Islamists there. Never think that this wasnt an Islamic movement no matter what the media cries on about Arab spring and democracy. Both of which are lies intended to garner American support. Anybody with any decent level of knowledge knew that Islam is the dominant religion there and the Muslim Brotherhood the dominant civilian power there! It was a foregone conclusion which power would replace their dictator and yes replace the military as long as America sided with it instead of the established military. Billions of dollars in aid from us does a damn lot of talking my friend and obama certainly supported the Muslim Brotherhood! That support insured their eventual rise to power there. Was it ever in doubt by we that we not blinded by propaganda? Answer- No!
Arab spring = Islamic takeovers of dictatorships that were not truly Islam based! All have so far to my knowledge went to Islam control and some already to Sharia law rule! Democracy as we know it is a complete joke and it has never been the object except to start the masses to rebel with the goal to create a power vaccum. One which the Islamist were sure they could takeover in..-Tyr

Thunderknuckles
07-21-2012, 03:11 PM
I disagree with that about obama. He pulled our support for Mubarak and immediately sided with the Islamists there. Never think that this wasnt an Islamic movement no matter what the media cries on about Arab spring and democracy. Both of which are lies intended to garner American support. Anybody with any decent level of knowledge knew that Islam is the dominant religion there and the Muslim Brotherhood the dominant civilian power there! It was a foregone conclusion which power would replace their dictator and yes replace the military as long as America sided with it instead of the established military. Billions of dollars in aid from us does a damn lot of talking my friend and obama certainly supported the Muslim Brotherhood! That support insured their eventual rise to power there. Was it ever in doubt by we that we not blinded by propaganda? Answer- No!
Arab spring = Islamic takeovers of dictatorships that were not truly Islam based! All have so far to my knowledge went to Islam control and some already to Sharia law rule! Democracy as we know it is a complete joke and it has never been the object except to start the masses to rebel with the goal to create a power vaccum. One which the Islamist were sure they could takeover in..-Tyr
I have no doubt that Islamists had an agenda and succeeded to a large extent but this will never go down in history as something that Obama orchestrated.
The people got what they asked for. What should we do about it? We have already tried assassinating leaders and replacing them with puppets. We can declare these new Islamic leaders as unfriendly, which they are. But, where does that leave us? No matter the case, we need a cooperative government in place that will play ball.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-21-2012, 03:38 PM
I have no doubt that Islamists had an agenda and succeeded to a large extent but this will never go down in history as something that Obama orchestrated.
The people got what they asked for. What should we do about it? We have already tried assassinating leaders and replacing them with puppets. We can declare these new Islamic leaders as unfriendly, which they are. But, where does that leave us? No matter the case, we need a cooperative government in place that will play ball.

When their power there is solidified look for a theocratic nation to be born much like IRAN. Where Sharia law rules and National decisions are made based upon Islam rather than what is best for the people and nation. All will become subservient to the will of Allah just as it is currently in Iran. Notice how obama gave NO SUPPORT for the revolt in Iran and it was quickly crushed. Iran was not controlled by a dictator but by an Islamic theocracy! One that is about to get nukes! All this has been an attempt to bring about a powerful Caliphate and obama knows it and has went along with it IMHO.-Tyr

tailfins
07-21-2012, 04:46 PM
This is a distraction. We should focus on the question Hannity likes to ask: Can you afford four more years? Irrespective of his intentions: Obama is serving the country a crap sandwich. It hard to believe over 40% of the voting population is saying "Yum! More, please."

Drummond
07-21-2012, 08:21 PM
Thank you jimnyc. It is my honor to be here. please feel free to call me with easier name for you.
thanks again.

Good to see you here .. welcome !

Just one comment I'd like to add, if I may.

Posters here should be in no doubt, by now, that I'm no fan of Barack Obama .. I see him as a slick Leftie piece of work, intent on steering America as far from its roots as possible, and determined to weaken it as a world power. But still, where Obama's willingness to 'interfere' in the Middle Eastern countries is concerned .. I know that in the case of Libya, for example, a lot of Americans see Obama as rushing to help the rebel side. I've seen comment after comment on a certain other discussion site about that.

Libya isn't Egypt, though where Libya's concerned, perceptions on this side of the Pond were considerably different about Obama. Here, Obama was seen as a reluctant ally of Cameron and Sarkozy when it came to indirectly aiding the rebel cause, and this was widely reported.

Here's an example of what I mean ...

http://news.sky.com/story/892944/libya-camerons-political-gamble-pays-off

Partial quote ..

In Libya, protesters demonstrating against the Gaddafi regime were being met with a bloody crackdown by the security forces, with Col Gaddafi vowing to fight to his "last drop of blood" and calling on his supporters to "fill the streets" and "attack them in their lairs".

So the PM cut short that ill-fated Gulf trip, returned to London and attempted to persuade Barack Obama to back him in a liberation of the Libyan people.

But he found the US President was unenthusiastic, dithering and unco-operative.

So instead, Mr Cameron formed a powerful and ultimately hugely successful alliance with President Sarkozy of France in leading the efforts to overthrow Col Gaddafi.

What negative reporting Obama gets over here has to do with his perceived LACK of will to fight with rebel causes when they spring up. Here (especially thanks to BBC reporting) it's seen as a very black and white business. Reporting basically has it that the 'Arab Spring' forces are good, anti-tyranny in nature, that they may open up new opportunities for freedom against tired and despotic regimes, and that Obama has been weak when it comes to anything more than broadcasting the occasional 'good speech'.

I'm throwing this in for what it's worth. You have to remember that, where I am, Leftie broadcasting media has something of a stranglehold on opinion (the BBC, after all, is the State's 'official' broadcaster, paid out of a form of Government-arranged tax, called a 'licence fee' .. people either pay it, or they're not legally entitled to watch any television channels !).

EgyptianAmerican
07-21-2012, 09:26 PM

with all due respect to your opinion.
the Election was totally violated by islamists. they bought votes with money and food from the poor. their insurgents surrounded chrisitan villages to hold them from voting. they scared modrate muslims and warned them that they are not obeying allah if they not voting for islamists. one of these is enough to cancel the election. But the Obama gang and thier controled media told the world how great the Election was.
all media reports in Cnn, Msnbc and other Liberal controlled media were twisted facts. and did not say the truth.

an example of the twisted facts. the most of whom protested in Libration Square were muslim brotherhood, only a few christian and Modrate muslims were there but they showed like Egypt as whole is protesting mubark. another one, media here in the U.S said that about 2 Million persons were there.
amazingly the square can hold only at max 200000. so how this Miracle happened.
and many other things that will shock you if you know it.

it was a dirty deception that was told to the world.

red state
07-21-2012, 09:43 PM

Welcome aboard Egyptian American!

I was hoping for someone who could tell what is going on over there. I know that it has not been good for a while and had been getting worse with the terrible muSLUMs being intolerant, as usual, and murdering Christians and burning their meeting places but since the Obama Administration has supported the WRONG kind there in Egypt, Libya and other hot spots in that region of the world. Essentially, B.O. has placed radical and dangerous muSLUMs in power while, at the same time, refused to aid, support or verbally support those in Iran who would have made Iran a much friendlier place towards America.

The old saying is true....Judge a man by the folks he hangs around with. Birds of the SAME feather always flock together!!! We KNOW B.O. is not a Christian by his standards and by his hatred for those who are obviously of high standard. He's done nothing but talk bad about this country, apologize for our saving the world and come to the aid of our proven enemies.

It is no wonder that the Saudi King placed the symbol of high standing around B.O.'s neck. A little bling that only a muSLUM can be granted (from what I understand).

red state
07-21-2012, 09:49 PM
with all due respect to your opinion.
the Election was totally violated by islamists. they bought votes with money and food from the poor. their insurgents surrounded chrisitan villages to hold them from voting. they scared modrate muslims and warned them that they are not obeying allah if they not voting for islamists. one of these is enough to cancel the election. But the Obama gang and thier controled media told the world how great the Election was.
all media reports in Cnn, Msnbc and other Liberal controlled media were twisted facts. and did not say the truth.

an example of the twisted facts. the most of whom protested in Libration Square were muslim brotherhood, only a few christian and Modrate muslims were there but they showed like Egypt as whole is protesting mubark. another one, media here in the U.S said that about 2 Million persons were there.
amazingly the square can hold only at max 200000. so how this Miracle happened.
and many other things that will shock you if you know it.

it was a dirty deception that was told to the world.

I didn't know the details but I was sure that this was not an honorable election and was a movement that was not from within the governments of that region. It is well known that one of B.O.'s lil' libbie loser MASTERs had been to a few of these nations to organize, orchastrate and stir up much of what happened. Yes, it was almost EXACTLY the same thing that the occupy movement tried to do with RAPE, MURDER and CHAOS!!! [THEY] are on the move and it will be interesting to see how our own election goes. Thanks for the TRUTH, Egyption American....glad to have you in a free nation and I know that you're glad to be here as well. We need more like you that want and WILL fit in to the American way of life instead of wanting and demanding that AMERICA change into something very foreign to what we hold dear!

red state
07-21-2012, 09:56 PM
When their power there is solidified look for a theocratic nation to be born much like IRAN. Where Sharia law rules and National decisions are made based upon Islam rather than what is best for the people and nation. All will become subservient to the will of Allah just as it is currently in Iran. Notice how obama gave NO SUPPORT for the revolt in Iran and it was quickly crushed. Iran was not controlled by a dictator but by an Islamic theocracy! One that is about to get nukes! All this has been an attempt to bring about a powerful Caliphate and obama knows it and has went along with it IMHO.-Tyr

Hey guys! Where are all the lil' libbie leftists? Could it be that they have all scampered away from the light as some roach would do? By the way, I'm glad I live in an area that has no roaches (the insect kind and the other). HA!!! Go RED STATES!!! We're gonna have to do it again...nicely I hope or, God forbid, not-so-nicely!

gabosaurus
07-22-2012, 12:18 AM
So tell me RedState, do you remember how the first Islamic republic in the Middle East was established? Which was Iran in 1979. After Jimmy Carter bungled the handling of the Shah's overthrow, the Islamic faction took power and raided the U.S. Embassy. To free the hostages (and sabotage Carter's reelection campaign), Ronald Reagan arranged an arms for hostages deal.
Over a year's time the United States shipped Iran 2,004 TOW anti-tank missiles, 120 Hawk anti-aircraft missiles and various other armaments and missile spare parts. Which Reagan thought nothing of at the time.

So where did Saddam get a lot of the weaponry and other supplies it used in the Gulf War (and later)? A lot of it was left over from Iraq's eight-war against Iran in the 1980s. And who supplied most of that?
It was Margaret Thatcher. Surprise!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2003/feb/28/iraq.politics1

Kathianne
07-22-2012, 12:51 AM
So tell me RedState, do you remember how the first Islamic republic in the Middle East was established? Which was Iran in 1979. After Jimmy Carter bungled the handling of the Shah's overthrow, the Islamic faction took power and raided the U.S. Embassy. To free the hostages (and sabotage Carter's reelection campaign), Ronald Reagan arranged an arms for hostages deal.
Over a year's time the United States shipped Iran 2,004 TOW anti-tank missiles, 120 Hawk anti-aircraft missiles and various other armaments and missile spare parts. Which Reagan thought nothing of at the time.

So where did Saddam get a lot of the weaponry and other supplies it used in the Gulf War (and later)? A lot of it was left over from Iraq's eight-war against Iran in the 1980s. And who supplied most of that?
It was Margaret Thatcher. Surprise!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2003/feb/28/iraq.politics1Got a link to large bold?

Really? Sorry, can't see where that article, old though it is, indicts such again Reagan, who I did not vote for.