PDA

View Full Version : Hey! Obama's Uniting Two Groups!

Kathianne
07-19-2012, 06:11 AM
The Catholics and Protestants in 'my back yard'!

http://thehill.com/blogs/healthwatch/health-reform-implementation/238637-religious-colleges-file-sue-over-birth-control-mandate

Leading Protestant college sues over contraception mandate
By Elise Viebeck - 07/18/12 11:27 AM ET

Another prominent religious college has filed suit against the Obama administration over a policy meant to ease women's access to free birth control.

The suit from Ill.-based Wheaton College — dubbed the "Notre Dame" of Protestant higher education — states that the controversial policy violates the religious freedom of people who object to birth control or consider forms of it equal to abortion.

"Wheaton College and other distinctively Christian institutions are faced with a clear and present threat to our religious liberty" through the mandate, Wheaton President Philip Ryken said in a statement...

...Wheaton filed the suit Wednesday in District Court in the District of Columbia, joining 57 other plaintiffs who have undertaken similar legal action since the regulation was first announced.

A release noted D.C.'s Catholic University of America is assisting Wheaton in the suit, and that the effort represents the first Catholic-Protestant partnership against the mandate. Catholic University filed its own suit in late May alongside Notre Dame University and the Archdiocese of Washington.

"As the president of the national university of the Catholic Church, I am happy to express solidarity with our evangelical brothers from Wheaton College," said Catholic University President John Garvey.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-19-2012, 08:11 AM

http://thehill.com/blogs/healthwatch/health-reform-implementation/238637-religious-colleges-file-sue-over-birth-control-mandate

Let's get real here. Those two groups already were united by the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Thats the Christian bond that all Christian groups share. Any that do not share that are not Christian . One can not be a true Christian and deny any part of the holy trinity. Only pretenders will say otherwise. Obama has attcked ALL of Christianity because he is muslim. A muslim in hiding. A muslim in spirit . Read his own words where he plainly states that in the end he will always stand with Islam! That is his stand that he himself declared!!! Yet the ignorant and the blinded belittle any that point out his unsolicited declaration! Why? Because they refuse to admit the TRUTH! I HAVE SWORN AN OATH TO ONLY SPEAK THE TRUTH ABOUT OBAMA!
I have not betrayed that oath and never will..--Tyr

Kathianne
07-19-2012, 04:43 PM
Let's get real here. Those two groups already were united by the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Thats the Christian bond that all Christian groups share. Any that do not share that are not Christian . One can not be a true Christian and deny any part of the holy trinity. Only pretenders will say otherwise. Obama has attcked ALL of Christianity because he is muslim. A muslim in hiding. A muslim in spirit . Read his own words where he plainly states that in the end he will always stand with Islam! That is his stand that he himself declared!!! Yet the ignorant and the blinded belittle any that point out his unsolicited declaration! Why? Because they refuse to admit the TRUTH! I HAVE SWORN AN OATH TO ONLY SPEAK THE TRUTH ABOUT OBAMA!
I have not betrayed that oath and never will..--Tyr

I can see you've not lived in Wheaton. Trust me, Wheaton College is as anti-Catholic as you'll find. Indeed, Billy Graham used to give sermons about how Catholics were devils incarnate.

fj1200
07-27-2012, 11:35 AM

He's a uniter, not a divider. ;)