PDA

View Full Version : Suspected stupidcide bomber in Bulgaria had Michigan drivers license!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-19-2012, 09:49 AM
http://worldnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/07/19/12824974-bulgaria-official-suspected-suicide-bomber-carried-fake-michigan-license?lite

Bulgaria official: Suspected suicide bomber carried fake Michigan licenseSeven people, including five Israeli tourists, were killed Wednesday after a bomb exploded on a bus in Bulgaria. The suspected attacker was carrying a fake driver's license issued in Michigan, officials say. TODAY's Natalie Morales reports.

By NBC News staff and wire reports
Updated at 6:59 a.m. ET: SOFIA, Bulgaria-- A bombing that killed at least seven people and injured dozens on a bus full of Israeli tourists was most likely a suicide attack, Bulgarian officials said Thursday. The suspected attacker was carrying a fake driver's license issued in Michigan, they added.

Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov said the suspect appeared on security camera tape near the bus for nearly an hour before the attack that gutted the airport in the Black Sea city of Burgas.

"We have established there was a person who was a suicide bomber in this attack (on Wednesday)," Tsvetanov told reporters. "This person had a fake driving license from the United States, from the state of Michigan. He looked like anyone else -- a normal person with Bermuda shorts and a backpack."

Video footage showed the suspect wearing a baseball cap. He appeared to be Caucasian and had shoulder-length hair.

The bomber was said to be 36 years old and had been in the country for between four and seven days before the attack, Reuters reported

Now the insane bastards are recruiting non-sandfleas to go meet the promised 72 100 year old virgins!
Of course once somebody gives such control to a cult like Islam its over. Islam will dispose of them like the scum that they are. Allah commands , you go murder innocent people! Good grief, how can anybody not absolutely condemn that cult?-Tyr

darin
07-19-2012, 09:52 AM
Geezus dude...simmer down with the racial shit. Ruins your otherwise good points.

I'm not sure why his fake license matters to folks.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-19-2012, 10:07 AM
Geezus dude...simmer down with the racial shit. Ruins your otherwise good points.

I'm not sure why his fake license matters to folks.

The license does matter because it points to the guy either being from USA or using an American identity to get better access with less suspicion.
I am tired of this cult getting a pass as if it truly is a religion of peace. It was founded as a violent miltary movement more than a religion and it spread by the sword!
Sure , I have absolute contempt for those that would happily murder myself and my entire family in order to serve what they call their God! It shows in my posts so be it.-Tyr

Gaffer
07-19-2012, 10:38 AM
He's probably an iranian or lebanonese who had lived in dearbornistan MI. Once they positively identify him they will find him tied to hezbo.

red state
07-19-2012, 10:45 AM
The license does matter because it points to the guy either being from USA or using an American identity to get better access with less suspicion.
I am tired of this cult getting a pass as if it truly is a religion of peace. It was founded as a violent miltary movement more than a religion and it spread by the sword!
Sure , I have absolute contempt for those that would happily murder myself and my entire family in order to serve what they call their God! It shows in my posts so be it.-Tyr

DMP, I'll certainly try to simmer down with my posts BUT they are all spot on...just as Tyr's comment was SPOT ON! No racial slurs that I can see...Tyr, like myself refer to the monsters who threaten our way of life as well as our safety. I doubt very seriously that Tyr is referring to Arabic folks...just those who allow themselves to give in to a cult and give in to the most radical of ways. I refer to liberals as lil' libbie loser lemmings but I don't call all liberals that....just those who allow themselves to give in to an agenda and give in to the most radical of ways that is ANTI-American.

Besides, I see posts on here that often use inappropriate language (sadly, myself included when I'm riled) but this is part of the reason I chose to be a member is because of the freedom one has to express oneself....I agree that F bombs and violently racial slurs should be moderated but when one can't simply voice an opinion without some one calling them a racist, we all may as well log off. Look, even if Tyr were racist...he has as much right to be whomever he wishes to be and despise whomever he sees fit to despise cuz this is America. After a few years, I know that Tyr doesn't lean in that direction but make no mistake about it....WE are ALL racist to a certain extent. If you disagree, you are fooling yourself and need to dig deep within to see where your biases lie. With Native American blood, I should probably despise what the white eye did to many Native Americans but that would be ignorant to do so because long before the settlers came, we battled, killed and enslaved each other (just as Africa does now WITHOUT the influence of the white man). I am proud of my heritage which consist of Cherokee/Italian/Scottish-Irish. In fact, I'm proud of the fact that the Cherokee Nation is one of the smartest, wisest and most productive tribe of American Citizens that I know. We fit in with change because we knew that change and the ability to change has always been a way of life. I appreciate the fact that settlers brought CHRIST to many of us and I take great pleasure in knowing that we do not live in tents, slums and caves as many Arabic people still do in this modern day and age. In fact, most Cherokee People have lived in log cabins long before most settlers came to the mountains of TN. That is almost 250 years if memory serves me correctly that our people have 'advanced' while keeping our heritage of hunting, fishing and leaving the land BETTER than we found it. I'm not sure what tribe Tyr is affiliated with BUT I believe he too is part of the GREAT bloodline that is Cherokee. We may be Christians but I know of very few remaining tribes who actually make their own way and preserve our heritage (whether we do it with the white man's bow or rifle). We have never been a begging people or a drunken people which is why I'm so very proud of my tribe. My bloodline has been watered down over the past century but my spirit is still strong! I thank God that my great great grand mother found a Christian white eye but I'm especially thankful for God sending the settlers to this great Nation. They came in search of GOD whereas others within the Americas came in search of GOLD...Who do you see as more of an envy of the world than WE?

No, we the PEOPLE (all people) are strong and united BUT these cultist that are now invading our land do not fit in and will only destroy what tolerance, prosperity and freedom we have worked so hard to achieve. Tyr, you are, once again, SPOT ON TARGET!!!

darin
07-19-2012, 11:07 AM

You're speculating.

I'm not tired of it. I expect it. I've come to terms with it. There's nothing I, nor anyone else, can do to combat the root cause of some Islamists hatred and evil.

It's the order of things. It's human nature (see also: Greenpeace factions, Nazism, 'progressives', etc)

dmp, I'll certainly try to simmer down with my posts BUT they are all spot on...just as Tyr's comment was SPOT ON! No racial slurs that I can see...Tyr, like myself refer to the monsters who threaten our way of life as well as our safety. I doubt very seriously that Tyr is referring to Arabic folks...just those who allow themselves to give in to a cult and give in to the most radical of ways. I refer to liberals as lil' libbie loser lemmings but I don't call all liberals that....just those who allow themselves to give in to an agenda and give in to the most radical of ways that is ANTI-American.

Sandfleas? That's racial.

Besides, I see posts on here that often use inappropriate language (sadly, myself included when I'm riled) but this is part of the reason I chose to be a member is because of the freedom one has to express oneself....I agree that F bombs and violently racial slurs should be moderated but when one can't simply voice an opinion without some one calling them a racist, we all may as well log off.

That would apply if racial things were moderated here - which they are not. We allow racists - blatant racists. We allow misogynists,
We allow pure idiots, and crazy people.

Look, even if Tyr were racist...he has as much right to be whomever he wishes to be and despise whomever he sees fit to despise cuz this is America. After a few years, I know that Tyr doesn't lean in that direction but make no mistake about it....WE are ALL racist to a certain extent. If you disagree, you are fooling yourself and need to dig deep within to see where your biases lie. With Native American blood, I should probably despise what the white eye did to many Native Americans but that would be ignorant to do so because long before the settlers came, we battled, killed and enslaved each other (just as Africa does now WITHOUT the influence of the white man). I am proud of my heritage which consist of Cherokee/Italian/Scottish-Irish. In fact, I'm proud of the fact that the Cherokee Nation is one of the smartest, wisest and most productive tribe of American Citizens that I know. We fit in with change because we knew that change and the ability to change has always been a way of life. I appreciate the fact that settlers brought CHRIST to many of us and I take great pleasure in knowing that we do not live in tents, slums and caves as many Arabic people still do in this modern day and age. In fact, most Cherokee People have lived in log cabins long before most settlers came to the mountains of TN. That is almost 250 years if memory serves me correctly that our people have 'advanced' while keeping our heritage of hunting, fishing and leaving the land BETTER than we found it. I'm not sure what tribe Tyr is affiliated with BUT I believe he too is part of the GREAT bloodline that is Cherokee. We may be Christians but I know of very few remaining tribes who actually make their own way and preserve our heritage (whether we do it with the white man's bow or rifle). We have never been a begging people or a drunken people which is why I'm so very proud of my tribe. My bloodline has been watered down over the past century but my spirit is still strong! I thank God that my great great grand mother found a Christian white eye but I'm especially thankful for God sending the settlers to this great Nation. They came in search of GOD whereas others within the Americas came in search of GOLD...Who do you see as more of an envy of the world than WE?

No, we the PEOPLE (all people) are strong and united BUT these cultist that are now invading our land do not fit in and will only destroy what tolerance, prosperity and freedom we have worked so hard to achieve. Tyr, you are, once again, SPOT ON TARGET!!!

And none of that speaks to my point: If people want to be taken seriously, they'll elevate their style of communication; personal beliefs aside.

Thunderknuckles
07-19-2012, 11:12 AM
He's probably an iranian or lebanonese who had lived in dearbornistan MI. Once they positively identify him they will find him tied to hezbo.
I think you may be on to something there!

red state
07-19-2012, 11:20 AM
CULT: A set group that are controlled, manipulated and kept in fear of certain consequences if conduct sways from the ruling class of any such group of followers.

You won't find a proper definition of a CULT unless you dig deep because when the term cult is used by the secular world they mean ANY religious group (that is in their eyes) strange or what may be considered dangerous/foreign to their own lifestyles.

Christians point to major errors in core doctrines for justification in using the word CULT. Cults contain deviations from the doctrines of historic orthodox religion (mainly, to us, a deviation from Judeo/Christian foundations.

As a Christian, I think of myself as FREE and my relationship with GOD is mine and God's business...no one else's. I do respect the preaching of my pastor but, inevitably, it is my decision to apply or not apply his lessons. Other than the Word, I do not have a set of rules that I must/should follow and I most certainly do not follow out of fear that I'd be whipped, stoned or beheaded by my pastor.

No, a CULT is ruled by tyranny/corruption and genuine evil where nothing is tolerated within the CULT (and as we see with muSLUMs...tolerance is not accepted outside of the CULT either.

I'm not racist (extremely racist anyway) BUT I hate any movement that would inevitably take away my FREEDOM (be it liberals or Cult).

darin
07-19-2012, 11:23 AM
CULT: A set group that are controlled, manipulated and kept in fear of certain consequences if conduct sways from the ruling class of any such group of followers.

You won't find a proper definition of a CULT unless you dig deep because when the term cult is used by the secular world they mean ANY religious group (that is in their eyes) strange or what may be considered dangerous/foreign to their own lifestyles.

Christians point to major errors in core doctrines for justification in using the word CULT. Cults contain deviations from the doctrines of historic orthodox religion (mainly, to us, a deviation from Judeo/Christian foundations.

As a Christian, I think of myself as FREE and my relationship with GOD is mine and God's business...no one else's. I do respect the preaching of my pastor but, inevitably, it is my decision to apply or not apply his lessons. Other than the Word, I do not have a set of rules that I must/should follow and I most certainly do not follow out of fear that I'd be whipped, stoned or beheaded by my pastor.

No, a CULT is ruled by tyranny/corruption and genuine evil where nothing is tolerated within the CULT (and as we see with muSLUMs...tolerance is not accepted outside of the CULT either.

I'm not racist (extremely racist anyway) BUT I hate any movement that would inevitably take away my FREEDOM (be it liberals or Cult).

As a christain, do you LOVE your enemies - even those who would take away your FREEDOM?

revelarts
07-19-2012, 11:24 AM
He's probably an iranian or lebanonese
They said he looked white... how is he "probably" those specific nationalities?

who had lived in dearbornistan MI.
Maybe, maybe not

Once they positively identify him they will find him tied to hezbo.
Ummm, possible, likely? a decent trail to check sure, but without more info there's no way to tell.

let the evidence lead, if the cops Fixate on tunnel vision stereotypes to the exclusion of all else they will positively come to the wrong conclusions.

Remember after Oklahoma City the 1st thing out of everyone's mouths was "MUSLIM TERRORIST!!!".

I wonder if McVey had a Michigan drivers license on him?

PostmodernProphet
07-19-2012, 11:25 AM
just for clarification, if the license was in fact fake the fact it purported to be a Michigan license doesn't mean the guy was ever in Michigan.....it could have been just as easily produced in Bulgaria.....

red state
07-19-2012, 11:31 AM
DMP WROTE: And none of that speaks to my point: If people want to be taken seriously, they'll elevate their style of communication; personal beliefs aside.

Like my taking you seriously as you attempt to elevate yourself as a higher thinking power than Tyr or me? That is your 'personal' belief...not mine. This site isn't called www.FACT.com or www.OPINION.com but in either case and if it were, I fear that you would be in contempt of staying the course more than I...or Tyr. Tell you what, I'll keep spouting off my points that aren't taken seriously and you can (obviously) continue to do the same. How's that?

And if this board is open to all forms of thinking (whether racists or not) Don't go telling someone else to simmer down and curse at them with a lack of respect by calling them "dude". You may refer to me as Red State or Mr. Red State and I'll continue to keep a big ole fat "U" out of your title.

red state
07-19-2012, 11:38 AM
As a christain, do you LOVE your enemies - even those who would take away your FREEDOM?

YES! I love my enemies but HATE their ways. Just because I am to love my enemy doesn't mean that I can't deal with a threat to my family/Nation. Christ loved those merchants who abused the synagogue BUT he whipped the $#!T out of em for corrupting His house!!!

Please don't start throwing those liberal talking points my way...that is old and an embarrassment. Same talking points THEY use when they talk about higher taxes, benefits and feeding the less successful...Christ never meant for us to give to the gov. so that it can then give a portion back to the needy. We are to give but it should be directly to the needy...not re-distributed.

OK...if this is gonna turn into a one on one debate just because we're both riled, you can do better than that; I hope anyway. Do we both need to dimmer down or do we continue?

Gaffer
07-19-2012, 11:43 AM
They said he looked white... how is he "probably" those specific nationalities?

Maybe, maybe not

Ummm, possible, likely? a decent trail to check sure, but without more info there's no way to tell.

let the evidence lead, if the cops Fixate on tunnel vision stereotypes to the exclusion of all else they will positively come to the wrong conclusions.

Remember after Oklahoma City the 1st thing out of everyone's mouths was "MUSLIM TERRORIST!!!".

I wonder if McVey had a Michigan drivers license on him?

iranians (ayran) look white. So do many lebanonese.

I'm sure the police are not looking at this with tunnel vision.

I'm speculating based on very limited information.

What I remember about OK bombing is that no one thought about muslims, they thought about saddam hussein.

red state
07-19-2012, 11:46 AM
REVELARTS WROTE: Remember after Oklahoma City the 1st thing out of everyone's mouths was "MUSLIM TERRORIST!!!".

Rev....not you too. I like many of your posts but don't do this to me. Look, it is well known that McVeigh either had ties, connection or help from islumists and had just returned from a trip in the Phillopines shortly before the Oklahoma bombing. Yes, he was, at one time, Christian but he followed no foundation that even represented Christ or Christ's teachings. He was simply a nut and if ever 'WE' come up with or produce a few thousand more such nuts....don't go there with the point you were trying to make. I think more of you than that.

OK...guys (DMP), I'll have to pick this up later...I've gotta focus on work right now but I'll be more than happy to continue tonight.

darin
07-19-2012, 11:51 AM
dmp WROTE: And none of that speaks to my point: If people want to be taken seriously, they'll elevate their style of communication; personal beliefs aside.

Like my taking you seriously as you attempt to elevate yourself as a higher thinking power than Tyr or me? That is your 'personal' belief...not mine. This site isn't called www.FACT.com (http://www.FACT.com) or www.OPINION.com (http://www.OPINION.com) but in either case and if it were, I fear that you would be in contempt of staying the course more than I...or Tyr. Tell you what, I'll keep spouting off my points that aren't taken seriously and you can (obviously) continue to do the same. How's that?

And if this board is open to all forms of thinking (whether racists or not) Don't go telling someone else to simmer down and curse at them with a lack of respect by calling them "dude". You may refer to me as Red State or Mr. Red State and I'll continue to keep a big ole fat "U" out of your title.

That reply...that sort of speaks to my point.

You want to 'win' an argument? Try debating what conclusion the facts point-toward. People who are most-highly regarded on this site - and hell, in life - are those who elevate their discussion beyond trivial bitching and band-wagoning, and even racist or inflamatory talk.

Now, as a Christian, do you feel comfortable in your display of "love" towards me? What is it exactly do you think I've written to deserve your righteous wrath?

YES! I love my enemies but HATE their ways. Just because I am to love my enemy doesn't mean that I can't deal with a threat to my family/Nation. Christ loved those merchants who abused the synagogue BUT he whipped the $#!T out of em for corrupting His house!!!

Please don't start throwing those liberal talking points my way...that is old and an embarrassment. Same talking points THEY use when they talk about higher taxes, benefits and feeding the less successful...Christ never meant for us to give to the gov. so that it can then give a portion back to the needy. We are to give but it should be directly to the needy...not re-distributed.

OK...if this is gonna turn into a one on one debate just because we're both riled, you can do better than that; I hope anyway. Do we both need to dimmer down or do we continue?

This is my Calm voice. I'm not riled at all. I think resorting to racial flames or other bullshit...hyperbole, etc, regarding Islam - just to try and prove a point is childish. That practice is immature - and can often alienate an audiece. If you're riled, I'd say I think you REALLY should simmer down, dude.

revelarts
07-19-2012, 12:48 PM
iranians (ayran) look white. So do many lebanonese.

Ok but so do many Bulgarians, and Europeans etc. it's just the assumption.

I'm sure the police are not looking at this with tunnel vision.

I'm speculating based on very limited information.

OK, that's a fine take, just not the only option based on the facts so far it seems.
But OK. sure.

What I remember about OK bombing is that no one thought about muslims, they thought about saddam hussein.
yes your right, Hussein got blamed too but more than him...

"Within hours of the bombing, most network news reports featured comments from experts on Middle Eastern terrorism who said the blast was similar to the World Trade Center explosion two years earlier. Newspapers relied on many of those same experts and stressed the possibility of a Middle East connection.

The Wall Street Journal, for example, called it a "Beirut-style car bombing" in the first sentence of its story. The New York Post quoted Israeli terrorism experts in its opening paragraph, saying the explosion "mimicked three recent attacks on targets abroad."
"We were, as usual, following the lead of public officials, assuming that public officials are telling us the truth," says John R. MacArthur, publisher of Harper's magazine and author of a book on coverage of the Persian Gulf War. He believes the media overemphasized the possible Middle Eastern link and ignored domestic suspects because initially the police were not giving that angle much thought. ...

...Emerson has been the target of some media critics and Muslim Americans. The main reason, they say, was his comment on CBS that the bomb was intended "to inflict as many casualties as possible. That is a Middle Eastern trait." But Emerson, a freelance writer and producer (who has written for AJR), says he was referring only to a fanatical minority in the Islamic community. He points out that he was only one of many experts interviewed about the bombing who concluded that there were similarities between Oklahoma City and Middle Eastern terrorism.

The initial reporting did not tar the entire Muslim community, Emerson says. "Were there despicable outbreaks of harassment? Unfortunately, yes." But "to say that all Muslims were blamed is an absolute canard, and the charge of racism against Muslims is a canard designed to justify radical Islamic activities in this country."

Emerson supports the decision to report the possible link to Middle East terrorism. "There was no doubt" that's what the FBI and other law enforcement agencies suspected, he says... "...

The FBI had strong reasons to suspect a Middle East connection, according to one federal law enforcement official who asked not to be identified: The bomb was similar to others set by Islamic terrorists; threats of revenge had been made by Islamic radicals after the arrest of Ramzi Yousef, a key defendant in the World Trade Center bombing; and Oklahoma City has been a gathering place for Islamic radicals in the past....

"
http://www.ajr.org/article.asp?id=1980

REVELARTS WROTE: Remember after Oklahoma City the 1st thing out of everyone's mouths was "MUSLIM TERRORIST!!!".

Rev....not you too. I like many of your posts but don't do this to me. Look, it is well known that McVeigh either had ties, connection or help from islumists and had just returned from a trip in the Phillopines shortly before the Oklahoma bombing. Yes, he was, at one time, Christian but he followed no foundation that even represented Christ or Christ's teachings. He was simply a nut and if ever 'WE' come up with or produce a few thousand more such nuts....don't go there with the point you were trying to make. I think more of you than that.

OK...guys (DMP), I'll have to pick this up later...I've gotta focus on work right now but I'll be more than happy to continue tonight.

I don't know RED, i just kinda think that innocent until proven guilty is a good thing.
I stuck my neck out for the Hurtee millita guys when they were accused of trying to kill police.
And when the Iranians were accused of tying to put a hit on the ambassador in the U.S. i didn't buy it right away.
The 1st reports didn't have enough info to crucify people IMO.

If you guys want to start a thread about Known Muslim Suicide Bombers that's fine but to Jump on every news report of a bombing, pins in food, forest fire and car accident as "LOOK AT THEM MUSLIMS there at it AGAIN!!!" Is going overboard IMO.

As far as McVeigh was concerned, there's more to the story that he was still in the military than any connections with Muslims in the Philippines, but that's a whole nuther thread.

jafar00
07-19-2012, 03:18 PM
I don't know RED, i just kinda think that innocent until proven guilty is a good thing.

Does that also extend to Iran and it's nuclear program? ;)

I think it was foolish of Netanyahu to immediate place the blame before the evidence comes out.

Who's to say it wasn't another Breivik style right winger attack?

revelarts
07-19-2012, 04:16 PM
Does that also extend to Iran and it's nuclear program? ;)
For me it does, i can't speak for anyone else.
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?34383-IRAN-quot-close-quot-to-getting-Nukes&highlight=iran+nukes

I think it was foolish of Netanyahu to immediate place the blame before the evidence comes out.
Who's to say it wasn't another Breivik style right winger attack?

Breivik, Yeah forgot about him.
Yeah well maybe, can't say at this point , the choice of victims sure leans Muslim or Neo-Nazi.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-19-2012, 04:24 PM
DMP, I'll certainly try to simmer down with my posts BUT they are all spot on...just as Tyr's comment was SPOT ON! No racial slurs that I can see...Tyr, like myself refer to the monsters who threaten our way of life as well as our safety. I doubt very seriously that Tyr is referring to Arabic folks...just those who allow themselves to give in to a cult and give in to the most radical of ways. I refer to liberals as lil' libbie loser lemmings but I don't call all liberals that....just those who allow themselves to give in to an agenda and give in to the most radical of ways that is ANTI-American.

Besides, I see posts on here that often use inappropriate language (sadly, myself included when I'm riled) but this is part of the reason I chose to be a member is because of the freedom one has to express oneself....I agree that F bombs and violently racial slurs should be moderated but when one can't simply voice an opinion without some one calling them a racist, we all may as well log off. Look, even if Tyr were racist...he has as much right to be whomever he wishes to be and despise whomever he sees fit to despise cuz this is America. After a few years, I know that Tyr doesn't lean in that direction but make no mistake about it....WE are ALL racist to a certain extent. If you disagree, you are fooling yourself and need to dig deep within to see where your biases lie. With Native American blood, I should probably despise what the white eye did to many Native Americans but that would be ignorant to do so because long before the settlers came, we battled, killed and enslaved each other (just as Africa does now WITHOUT the influence of the white man). I am proud of my heritage which consist of Cherokee/Italian/Scottish-Irish. In fact, I'm proud of the fact that the Cherokee Nation is one of the smartest, wisest and most productive tribe of American Citizens that I know. We fit in with change because we knew that change and the ability to change has always been a way of life. I appreciate the fact that settlers brought CHRIST to many of us and I take great pleasure in knowing that we do not live in tents, slums and caves as many Arabic people still do in this modern day and age. In fact, most Cherokee People have lived in log cabins long before most settlers came to the mountains of TN. That is almost 250 years if memory serves me correctly that our people have 'advanced' while keeping our heritage of hunting, fishing and leaving the land BETTER than we found it. I'm not sure what tribe Tyr is affiliated with BUT I believe he too is part of the GREAT bloodline that is Cherokee. We may be Christians but I know of very few remaining tribes who actually make their own way and preserve our heritage (whether we do it with the white man's bow or rifle). We have never been a begging people or a drunken people which is why I'm so very proud of my tribe. My bloodline has been watered down over the past century but my spirit is still strong! I thank God that my great great grand mother found a Christian white eye but I'm especially thankful for God sending the settlers to this great Nation. They came in search of GOD whereas others within the Americas came in search of GOLD...Who do you see as more of an envy of the world than WE?

Perhaps I was not clear enough about exactly who I was talking about. I was indeed talking about the "monsters" that murder innocent people in order to serve a false God. I would call 'em monsters no matter what justification they used to excuse their wanton and barbaric murders of innocent people. Our government is currently aiding and supporting monsters that use suicide bombing as a tactic. So obama supports those tactics by supporting those engaging in such tactics in Syria! That makes sense being that he is a muslim in hiding.
About dmp 's remarks, good for him that he can post without letting his emotions get in the way. Perhaps he is the better man for it too. Myself, I have too much Indian blood not to get riled up . It has in the past saved me from some damn vicious azz stompings because when I let go totally look out for those Im confronting if its a physical action. Thats not directed at dmp in anyway just an explaination of my past and my instinct to fight rather than to just talk. I understand how its better when I do not get riled up but sometimes its unavoidable with me. I think of those innocent victims and I just boil over! I see that Islam constantly gets a large pass and it pisses me off to no end. Makes me want to fight not just with words but to really fight their barbaric murdering ways! Graven cowards they ALL are that practice terror and there is not a damn one of that I wouldnt say that to face to face!
I see you point but also would like you to know that its my way to be passionate when I post.
Redstate has it right about freedom of speech and different strokes for different folks here! Red is a lot like me in that he believes one should say exactly what one thinks and feels about a subject.
I say let dmp post his way and we post our way. If we get negative vibes for being too confrontational, too ourspoken or even too into blasting those we see as living monsters so be it ! We both will take that in stride.
For its not that we always post in that manner . Thats reserved for when we are talking about verified scum that murder innocent women and children deliberately with the goal of the more dead and maimed the better!
Redstate truly speaks just about like my oldest brother here. Truly they talk almost as if one. Thats a high compliment IMHO..
DMP , I considered your post in the spirit that it was given . I just disagree that for me its the right way to go.
For you , likely it is the best way to go , no problem with that from me at all.

Redstate, Im of the Cherokees but my mother says one great grandparent was of Choctaw blood. As in a Cherokee brave married a Choctaw woman that was half Choctaw half Cherokee and from that union came her father. Her father was a Christian Indian and he taught me much about his heritage! -Tyr

revelarts
07-20-2012, 12:00 AM
goin out on a limb here, the more i see about this story the more contrived it seems. Israel is making some loud accusations without much to back it up and the media seems to just run with it. that and other things seem odd.
I've got no evidence of anything but
my stink detectors is tingling here.

revelarts
07-20-2012, 12:09 AM
Ok
here's One thing i was looking for.

....Bulgarian media reported that the man had been in the country between four to seven days, and was about 35 years old.

Bulgarian police said they believed the suspect was the suicide bomber because his body sustained the most damage in the explosion...

ok so that's why they think it was him.
that's not conclusive.
Why couldn't the bomb be planted and he happened to be the closest?

Still not enough info here.

the fake pass port is a bad sign for the Guy though.

http://www.haaretz.com/polopoly_fs/1.452284.1342717697%21/image/1214272988.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_640/1214272988.jpg

But i doubt this guy is Lebanese or whatever. Not you first impression to be sure.

... However, top Bulgarian official said Thursday that it was a "mistake" to blame any specific country or organization for the terror attack.
"We are only in the beginning of the investigation and it is wrong to jump to conclusions," he added, saying that Bulgaria had "excellent cooperation with the Israeli security forces in matters pertaining to the investigation."
Mladenov added that the countries "will investigate until we discover who is behind the attack. At this stage all we know about the identity of the culprit is his external appearance and a copy of a counterfeit Michigan driver's license." ....

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/swedish-bulgarian-officials-deny-mehdi-ghezali-is-burgas-suicide-bomber-1.452314

taft2012
07-20-2012, 06:55 AM
Sandfleas? That's racial.

Is it? To the best of my knowledge middle easterners fall under the Caucasian category.

Which makes it an intramural statement, like calling Irishmen a bunch of drunks.

What it really is, is politically incorrect. And thinking people don't give a rat's arse about that.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-20-2012, 09:20 AM
Is it? To the best of my knowledge middle easterners fall under the Caucasian category.

Which makes it an intramural statement, like calling Irishmen a bunch of drunks.

What it really is, is politically incorrect. And thinking people don't give a rat's arse about that.

Hey my friend , I represent that! ;)
And I'm part Irish and have been wholely drunk many , many times!:laugh:
Also been where I didnt give a rat's arse more times than I care to even try to count.---:beer:--:beer:---Tyr

Kathianne
07-20-2012, 09:42 AM

That's a strong possibility. You manage to get your point and your opinion of these folks across without gross use of pejoratives. That's how it's done.

red state
07-20-2012, 11:23 AM
Redstate, Im of the Cherokees but my mother says one great grandparent was of Choctaw blood. As in a Cherokee brave married a Choctaw woman that was half Choctaw half Cherokee and from that union came her father. Her father was a Christian Indian and he taught me much about his heritage! -Tyr[/QUOTE]

O s dv Su na le i Ti er (Mornin' Tyr),

I thought I remembered correctly that you were Cherokee...or had more Cherokee than that liar running for office out East. In addition to having Echota, I have all kinds of 'bad' blood running through my veins but I wouldn't have it any other way. It has cost me plenty but it has also saved my behind on a number of occasions and I truly believe that it could save my behind IF/WHEN the $#!T hits the fan. HA!!! ****ry Boy CAN survive! My kids will likely have it worse than I as they have some German on my wife's side with a little French to tone them down. I fear that many 'unmentionables' here have a great deal of passive, tolerant FRENCH in their veins. HA! They also have a great deal of Native American from my wife's side but I'm not entirely sure about the passiveness or boldness of their tribe (the blackfoot...also known as the stubborn ones). I joke to my wife that the Blackfoot weren't too tough cuz we (the Cherokee) drove them out of the Eastern part of the Nation to the Left Coast. They were never really in our area and have always been either Yankee Injuns or lefty reds HA! I tell her that all of her "folks" are practically in Canada now cuz they couldn't get along with ALL others. I also kid her that her lot is an illiterate bunch whereas mine were more literate than even the white man. It is we that are indeed the civilized ones but we can still throw down! Just ask any Yankee who went up against us during the Civil War. HA!!!

We should have looked into our double blood line in helping out with my son going to college in a few weeks....His second cousin got a great deal of help with her academic scholarship as well as her being a blackfoot. They are beautiful folks and range from very dark hair to blond. Some even have blue eyes. My youngest daughter has the silkiest dark hair but the most vibrant of blue in her eyes. Go figure. I believe this is the German or my PA PA's side (the JACKSONs) coming out.

Anyway, thanks for the compliment and reminding of what tribe you originate. My Great, Great Grandmother was full blooded. Sorry about your Choctaw connection...they side with the wrong side but they were probably the SMARTEST among all the tribes and that is saying something when compared to Cherokee. They definitely knew what they were doing when the "big move" was going on. If you snooze you lose. RIGHT?! At least both our tribal roots are good ole Johnny Rebs fighting against a tyrannical government. That makes twice that the Choctaw fought against the USA.

CWY!!!

"That's Racists"

No, they are pests, parasites and small minded and a weight to the the benefit of science and the betterment of the world....and they happen to live in places where there is a GREAT deal of sand [thus my description of them as Sand Fleas.

Glad that we TRUE Conservatives were RIGHT (once again) so take your "he racey" crap and go smoke it with whatever else you've obviously been smokin' along with the lil' libbie loser lemmings!!! I call 'em like a see 'em and I'm seldom wrong. BUT, when I am wrong, I'm man enough to admit it. I wouldn't have been wrong in predicting that the lil' libbie loser lemmings would use the Batman Shooting as an excuse to declare that more gun control is needed to keep 'us' safe...cuz 'THEY' are already doing it. I sure wish I could read every once in a while that S.O.B.'s like the Batman Shootist had been quickly dispatched by a REAL American who KNOWs his 2nd Amendment rights, before the S.O.B. had killed anyone. I was also RIGHT in predicting that the media would label this guy as a Conservative. Shame on you liberals but as Obama's left hand man has said: “You don’t ever want a crisis to go to waste; it’s an opportunity to do important things that you would otherwise avoid. In 1974 and 1978 we never dealt with it, and our dependence on foreign oil never changed.” -Rahm Emanuel

Look, DUD, you have no point and can not be taken seriously. Partly because you are too much like the all knowing one that most folks on this site can't can't stand. If you want to simmer down, I suggest you do so but I'll do what I well please and I suggest that you keep to your 'debating' and stop telling folks to simmer down just for expressing themselves. I've made several good points to address your questions but just as common sense seems to be over the head of most liberals, you seem to be a little short as well. I suggest looking up cuz what you need to understand may be hovering over your head (as in OVER your head...DUD). Now, I respect that you are just another moderator but you, yourself have already confirmed that Tyr did nothing out of line....you just happened to disagree AND, like most liberals/DUDs, you chose the 'stifle' route. Well, Tyre and I just came from a site that couldn't debate and chose to 'stifle' others and we know how to deal with it.
No bitchin' or bandwagoning here, 'DUD'....I just call 'em like I see 'em and that goes for liberals, muSLUMs or any other jackwagon who would TRY and limit my two cents. I asked you nicely not to refer to me as "DUDE" so from now on...I'll refer to you as DUD cuz I see you as such. Either that or DuMP...you decide and I'll respect that one request BUT it will be either of the two so you decide.
Now, back on topic and without any further bitchin' from you about who needs to simmer down and who doesn't. We never suggested that it was IN FACT a muSLUM...only that history and the probability suggests exactly that point. OUR POINT. Now, what point DUMP/DUD is making is that we are racists and that we need to simmer down and enjoy the ride...go along/get along and MY point is that we need to start calling EVIL for what it is and a threat to this Nation for it has proven time and time again (Tyranny, Communism, and is-SLUM). Dump/dud obviously has a biased against Christians, I understand that, but I'll never understand how a US citizen can avoid the probability that MOST terrorist acts are committed by muSLUMS. Revalarts is correct in posting such reports that read:
* blast was similar to the World Trade Center explosion
* experts stressed the possibility of a Middle East connection
* Beirut-style car bombing
* Israeli experts suggest that it resembled three recent attacks
*The FBI had strong reasons to suspect a Middle East connection

All, I'm sure were true at the time and could/would apply well today. It isn't racial, it is simply common sense and it often time take balls to use common sense and express/share what your common sense has revealed to you. I wish that is-SLUM was just another 'faith' such as Hindus, Jews or Christians follow but, the sad truth is, it is NOT and I don't intend to tip-toe around it and I don't appreciate others telling me to simmer down simply because they prefer to "tip-toe". I"m not a pretend Conservative....I'm [ALL IN].

Let's not forget (and I'm speaking racially now, so don't get offended DUD) that there have been MANY scum muSLUMs of white, middle class origin who were obviously taught tolerance and get-along/go-along spinelessness that DUMP/DUD was taught. I don't play that and if more Americans didn't play that, we'd have a MUCH stronger nation that resembled "THE GREATEST GENERATION" that put down Hitler. Instead, we have a black guy in the White House that is an absolute reversal of what this Nation stands for and as stood strong in for centuries! It is a 'dump'ing down of America and if folks like me speak out, we'e told to simmer down and quit being racist!!! Again, we are all bigoted to some degree and I don't have a problem with B.O. because he's a black guy...I wish to GOD that our first black president had been the honorable AMERICAN Allen West!!! So, don't go giving me a "I'm better, smarter and....more tolerant that you" crap cuz it don't fly.

Revalart, I actually agree with you and STILL respect you as a poster. Your comment of:

"I don't know RED, i just kinda think that innocent until proven guilty is a good thing." I do tend to come off strong but Tyr explained why we come off so harshly when learning of the horror such as this story, and to any reference that I don't believe in due process, let me be clear, most of these SLUMists are not citizens and don't qualify for due process and even those that are citizens, such as the Fort Hoot SLUMist, have yet to go to trial and is still collecting his pay that is higher than those who have actually fought and died for this nation. If ever there should be a trial and speedy punishment, it is this FLEA!!! Yet, it has been how long now...and with the media calling it something besides terrorism over and over and over again. It never ceases to amaze or disgust me at how liberals jump at the opportunity to defend our enemies and jump on REAL Americans. I'm not saying you or DUMP is liberal but you are certainly sounding like one lately. I do agree, however that we should gather facts but that doesn't mean we can't or shouldn't begin our search for truth at the most likely place [is-SLUM-ists]. I see tip-toeing as over board...especially when our National Security is involved and As far as McVeigh was concerned, you are correct. There was MUCH more to the story regarding connections with Muslims in the Philippines and our administration at that time's constant tip-toeing around evidence and refusal to appropriotely deal with the problems that eventually encouraged and enabled 911. But, as you so finely stated, without telling someone to simmer down, stop being racist or calling them DUDE, that's a whole nutha' thread and I look forward to you starting such a thread because there was MUCH info swept under the rug in the Oklahoma bombing due to political correctness.

OK...lunch break is over. Gotta pay for this Obama Care somehow. Vote: ALLEN WEST in 2016!!! Our first black MAN as president!

Have at it gang...I'll pick it back up later on.

PS: is it just me or does DUMP's avatar seem to be saying: "Mo Tip Toeing" Suits the poster in my opinion

__________________________________________________ END______________________________________________

Originally Posted by red state
dmp WROTE: And none of that speaks to my point: If people want to be taken seriously, they'll elevate their style of communication; personal beliefs aside.

Like my taking you seriously as you attempt to elevate yourself as a higher thinking power than Tyr or me? That is your 'personal' belief...not mine. This site isn't calledwww.FACT.com or www.OPINION.com (http://www.OPINION.com) but in either case and if it were, I fear that you would be in contempt of staying the course more than I...or Tyr. Tell you what, I'll keep spouting off my points that aren't taken seriously and you can (obviously) continue to do the same. How's that?

That reply...that sort of speaks to my point.

You want to 'win' an argument? Try debating what conclusion the facts point-toward. People who are most-highly regarded on this site - and hell, in life - are those who elevate their discussion beyond trivial bitching and band-wagoning, and even racist or inflamatory talk.

Now, as a Christian, do you feel comfortable in your display of "love" towards me? What is it exactly do you think I've written to deserve your righteous wrath?

Originally Posted by red state

This is my Calm voice. I'm not riled at all. I think resorting to racial flames or other bullshit...hyperbole, etc, regarding Islam - just to try and prove a point is childish. That practice is immature - and can often alienate an audiece. If you're riled, I'd say I think you REALLY should simmer down, DUDE

A Harley biker:

A Harley biker is riding by the zoo in Washington, DC when
he sees a little girl leaning into the lion's cage.

Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the cuff of her jacket and
tries to pull her inside to slaughter her, under the eyes of her
screaming parents.

The biker jumps off his Harley, runs to the cage and hits the
lion square on the nose with a powerful punch. Whimpering
from the pain the lion jumps back letting go of the girl, and
the biker brings her to her terrified parents, who thank him
endlessly.

A reporter has watched the whole event. The reporter
addressing the Harley rider says, 'Sir, this was the most
gallant and brave thing I've seen a man do in my whole
life.'

The Harley rider replies, 'Why, it was nothing, really, the
lion was behind bars. I just saw this little kid in danger
and acted as I felt right.'

The reporter says, 'Well, I'll make sure this won't go
unnoticed. I'm a journalist, and tomorrow's paper will
have this story on the front page.

So, what do you do for a living and what political
affiliation do you have?'

The biker replies, 'I'm a U.S. Marine and a Republican.'

The journalist leaves.

The following morning the biker buys the paper to see
news of his actions, and reads, on the front page:

“U.S. MARINE ASSAULTS AFRICAN

IMMIGRANT AND STEALS HIS LUNCH”

That pretty much sums up the liberal media's
approach to the news these days…and the following Cherokee story sums up what
liberals seem to do in the name of "FAIRNESS", "Tolerance", "Political Correctness" or just plain STUPIDITY to [NOT]call something what it is
or to [NOT] treat something as it SHOULD be treated:

The following is a very old story told by Cherokee....."The Little Boy and The SNAKE"

A little boy once met a snake as he walked to a stream to fish. The snake was old, weak and dying so he asked the boy; "Please little boy, can you take me to the top of the mountain...I hope to see the sunset one last time before I die." The little boy answered "No, for I WILL be bitten and surely die." The snake assured the boy, "No, I promise...just please take me up to the mountain." The young boy thought on this and finally placed the snake in his arms and held it close to his chest.

When they reached the top of the mountain, they sat there and watched the sunset. It was so beautiful. Afterwards, the snake turned to the little boy and asked if the boy could carry him home, for the snake reminded the boy that he was tired, and old. The little boy picked up the snake and again took it to his chest and held it tightly and safely. He came all the way down the mountain holding the snake carefully and took it to his home to give him food and a place to sleep. The next day the snake turned to the boy and asked, "Please little boy, will you take me back to my home now? It is time for me to leave this world and I would like to pass into the spirit world from my home and as a snake should die." The little boy felt he had been safe all this time and although his new friend was a snake and not to be trusted under normal circumstances, he felt compassion for the old snake that had kept his word not to bite.

Once again, the boy carefully picked up the snake, took it close to his chest, and carried him back to the snake's home to die. Just before he laid the rattlesnake down, the rattlesnake turned and bit him near the heart. With shock, the little boy cried out and threw the snake upon the ground. "Mr. Snake, why did you break your word?! Now I will surely die!" The snake looked up at him and grinned, "You knew what I was what I was when you picked me up...now I can die happy and as a SNAKE should die."

That's a strong possibility. You manage to get your point and your opinion of these folks across without gross use of pejoratives. That's how it's done.

Watch out folks...the thread NAZIS are in full force! Look, I'll post when, where and how I like (so long as I'm asked by someone of intelligence to do otherwise). Got it?!

jafar00
07-20-2012, 04:04 PM
The news is out now
http://www.timesofisrael.com/bulgarian-press-names-suicide-bomber-who-killed-israelis-as-mehdi-ghezali/

A Swede suspected of having Al Qaeda ties who apparently visited KSA, Afghanistan and Pakistan did it.

That rules out Iran and Hizbullah.

revelarts
07-20-2012, 04:59 PM
The news is out now
http://www.timesofisrael.com/bulgarian-press-names-suicide-bomber-who-killed-israelis-as-mehdi-ghezali/

A Swede suspected of having Al Qaeda ties who apparently visited KSA, Afghanistan and Pakistan did it.

That rules out Iran and Hizbullah.

I think this stories been retracted.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/swedish-bulgarian-officials-deny-mehdi-ghezali-is-burgas-suicide-bomber-1.452314

Swedish, Bulgarian officials deny Mehdi Ghezali is Burgas suicide bomber Officials reject earlier reports by Bulgarian media that suspect in attack on Israelis in Bulgaria was carried out by Swedish citizen who was a former Guantanamo detainee.... By Haaretz (http://www.haaretz.com/misc/writers/haaretz-1.367584) | Jul.19, 2012 | 10:18 PM | http://www.haaretz.com/images/icons/comment.png 1

jafar00
07-21-2012, 08:37 PM
I think this stories been retracted.

Maybe they saw my comment about it ruling out Iran :)

So, we wait again to find out the real culprit.

PostmodernProphet
07-22-2012, 06:47 AM
http://www.haaretz.com/polopoly_fs/1.452284.1342717697%21/image/1214272988.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_640/1214272988.jpg

omigorsh, how stupid was this forger?.......if you're going to make a fake Michigan driver's license wouldn't you at least be smart enough to realize that the driver's address wouldn't be in Louisiana?........

Gator Monroe
07-22-2012, 09:28 PM
Bet he had a Jew in the Woodpile !
:lol:

darin
07-30-2012, 12:56 PM
RedState does NOT debate...he fillibusters.

jafar00
07-30-2012, 02:42 PM
Here's an update. Using a mentally challenged bomb mule and detonating it by remote control has all the hallmarks of a MOSSAD operation.

Bulgaria bomb 'detonated by remote control' (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/bulgaria/9425772/Bulgaria-bomb-detonated-by-remote-control.html)Victims of the Bulgaria terror attack on a tourist bus have told investigators that the bomb was exploded by remote control after the bomber was challenged by two Israeli men who were killed in the explosion.