PDA

View Full Version : Ever notice that most American mass murderers are white?

gabosaurus
07-20-2012, 05:21 PM
Check it out. Seems like about 70 percent of them are white. Usually right-wing gun enthusiasts. Distrust the government. Grudge against society. Probably voted for or supported Bush.
Like the guy who opened fire at the Denver area movie theater on Thursday night. Probably sat around thinking of the prospect of four more years of an Obama presidency, got totally pissed off and snapped.
Dang those Anglo terrorists anyway. They always cause trouble. Police and Homeland Security should screen them more vigorously.

Thunderknuckles
07-20-2012, 05:27 PM
Check it out. Seems like about 70 percent of them are white. Usually right-wing gun enthusiasts. Distrust the government. Grudge against society. Probably voted for or supported Bush.
Like the guy who opened fire at the Denver area movie theater on Thursday night. Probably sat around thinking of the prospect of four more years of an Obama presidency, got totally pissed off and snapped.
Dang those Anglo terrorists anyway. They always cause trouble. Police and Homeland Security should screen them more vigorously.
Pretty much true in this country.
Just like blacks and hispanics account for most of ....

...better stop myself right there before I get labeled a racist.

gabosaurus
07-20-2012, 05:32 PM
Glad you agree with me. My views are endorsed by David Koresh, Tim McVey and a host of others.

red state
07-20-2012, 06:15 PM
Ever notice how stupid liberals are...Oh, never mind. That's like expecting a mule to procreate. In rare instances, it is possible but generally speaking, not so much. wouldn't it be nice if liberals had the same misgivings as mules and symbolize the dimocrats as never before.

I have noticed that liberals overlook the mass murders of equally horrific murderers such as mau sai tung and the extremely barbaric regions of Africa where millions upon millions are murdered and enslaved (even to this day). It is astounding how blindly biased lil' libbie losers lemmings are.

gabosaurus
07-20-2012, 06:42 PM
I have noticed that liberals overlook the mass murders of equally horrific murderers such as mau sai tung and the extremely barbaric regions of Africa where millions upon millions are murdered and enslaved (even to this day). It is astounding how blindly biased lil' libbie losers lemmings are.

Most liberals are educated enough to know who Mao Tse-Tung is. We even know how to correctly spell his name. :cool:

And why would you care about those in Africa who are murdered and enslaved? They aren't white.

It is astounding how blindly ignorant lil' psychopath "patriot" lemmings are. :rolleyes:

Little-Acorn
07-20-2012, 07:21 PM
Usually right-wing gun enthusiasts. Distrust the government. Grudge against society. Probably voted for or supported Bush.

How typically gabby. She can find no evidence that the shooter today was pro-Bush. No evidence he was "pissed" at Obama. No evidence that he was "right-wing".

So instead of reserving judgement, she simply decides to lie about these things, and announces they must be true, they "probably" happened, etc. etc.

It's no surprise that few people even bother replying to her posts any more.

Roo
07-20-2012, 07:34 PM
Most liberals are educated enough to know who Mao Tse-Tung is. We even know how to correctly spell his name. :cool:

And why would you care about those in Africa who are murdered and enslaved? They aren't white.

It is astounding how blindly ignorant lil' psychopath "patriot" lemmings are. :rolleyes:

Good little commie.....are you armed?

Your politics can only be enforced at gunpoint, I don't think you are up for it :)

Trigg
07-20-2012, 09:19 PM

Actually they do profile when looking at mass murderers. They look for white men 24-34 yrs old. No one has a problem with that because MOST mass murderers fit that profile. NOW if people would stop bitching when profiling is used in other instances not involving white men. The TSA for instance needs to stop checking little old ladies in wheelchairs.

as for the rest of your assinine post you have no idea what his political views are or the reason he did what he did.

KarlMarx
07-20-2012, 09:40 PM
Pretty much true in this country.
Just like blacks and hispanics account for most of ....

Murders. What some of us know and are not afraid to say. Since this thread started out with a racist overtone, let's set the record straight.. blacks kill more often than whites, blacks are almost always killed by other blacks, they just don't do their killing in crowded movie theaters.

From the very racist US Department of Justice (headed by a black guy, on top of it all!)

http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/homicide/race.cfm

During the period 1976-2005

All homicides committed by
Whites - 45.8%
Blacks - 52.2%

From 1976 to 2005 --

86% of white victims were killed by whites
94% of black victims were killed by blacks

KarlMarx
07-20-2012, 09:54 PM
Most liberals are educated enough to know who Mao Tse-Tung is.

Most liberals, as is true of most Americans, do not know who Mao Tse Tung WAS (he's dead), don't know that he was the head of the Chinese Communist Party from 1949 until his death in the mid 1970s, nor can locate China on a map of the world..

nor do they know that Mao Tse Tung's Communists helped to wipe out nearly 60 million of their fellow countrymen during Mao Tse Tung's tenure as the head of said party.

And as is not widely taught in schools, slavery still exists in Africa with Africans enslaving other Africans just as has been done for centuries.

Romans 2:1

Kathianne
07-20-2012, 10:56 PM
Murders. What some of us know and are not afraid to say. Since this thread started out with a racist overtone, let's set the record straight.. blacks kill more often than whites, blacks are almost always killed by other blacks, they just don't do their killing in crowded movie theaters.

From the very racist US Department of Justice (headed by a black guy, on top of it all!)

Whites - 45.8%
Blacks - 52.2%

From 1976 to 2005 --

Thank you. The above post is not racist, nor inflammatory, just facts.

Kathianne
07-20-2012, 10:58 PM
Most liberals, as is true of most Americans, do not know who Mao Tse Tung WAS (he's dead), don't know that he was the head of the Chinese Communist Party from 1949 until his death in the mid 1970s, nor can locate China on a map of the world..

nor do they know that Mao Tse Tung's Communists helped to wipe out nearly 60 million of their fellow countrymen during Mao Tse Tung's tenure as the head of said party.

And as is not widely taught in schools, slavery still exists in Africa with Africans enslaving other Africans just as has been done for centuries.

Romans 2:1

All very true. When looking at Mao though, I always wonder 'what if' the Roosevelt administration had backed him during WWII instead of flooding Sheck with literally millions of dollars that he squandered, while Mao was busy fighting the Japanese. It may have led to a very different outcome, if not Mao, with the Chinese people.

gabosaurus
07-20-2012, 11:28 PM
Most liberals, as is true of most Americans, do not know who Mao Tse Tung WAS (he's dead), don't know that he was the head of the Chinese Communist Party from 1949 until his death in the mid 1970s, nor can locate China on a map of the world...

Liberals are most likely to know all this than those other people because we tend to be more educated. Those who can't locate China on a map of the world are usually Republicans who grew up watching wrestling and NASCAR. :rolleyes:

SassyLady
07-21-2012, 12:51 AM
Liberals are most likely to know all this than those other people because we tend to be more educated. Those who can't locate China on a map of the world are usually Republicans who grew up watching wrestling and NASCAR. :rolleyes:

Liar.

Kathianne
07-21-2012, 12:59 AM
Liar.

I hear you, but I think it's more ignorance.

SassyLady
07-21-2012, 01:04 AM
I hear you, but I think it's more ignorance.

I believe she is blatantly lying by stating that liberals are more educated. I also believe you are correct in your assessment that she is also operating from a point of ignorance.

Nell's Room
07-21-2012, 01:27 AM

I'm going out on a limb and guessing that the shooter yesterday is a conservative who is strongly in favor of gun rights.

Kathianne
07-21-2012, 01:31 AM
I'm going out on a limb and guessing that the shooter yesterday is a conservative who is strongly in favor of gun rights.

You may be wrong. This psycho may be aligned with Occupy or the theories behind such.

Nell's Room
07-21-2012, 01:36 AM
You may be wrong. This psycho may be aligned with Occupy or the theories behind such.

Its possible I am wrong -but I was right about the Norway shooter (in saying he wasn't a Muslim but a strong conservative) so I will take my chances. If I am wrong, I will admit it.

red state
07-21-2012, 01:43 AM

Watch out folks....the grammar and spelling NAZIS are lose (I mean LOOSE) now!

Yeah, we know how well educated Gab-r-sore-@$$ & B.O. are: more than 50 States, the corps (Corpse) and the list goes on and on. Heck B.O. and Gab-r-sorious (or, Cess Coast, as I like to call him/her/it) make Bush look like a blooming genius! And, in case you're lost, "Cess Coast" isn't a reference to cess-pool (although that probably does apply). Like the word...Gabisorisimus, is quite 'TAXING' in carrying on an adult conversation.

Isn't it funny how your average fact-less lil' libbie loser lemming seems to be smarter than even Grab-a-sore-@$$! Are we really going to monitor the spelling and grammar here?! I don't believe you want to go there but just to educate you, THE-ALL-KNOWING-MOUTH-OF-THE-COUCH, even a lowly, uneducated, gun toting Patriot knows that there is more than one way to translate your hero's name...I just decided to drop my additional SAI for fear that some jackass would mock me for stuttering. I had no idea that spelling would come into play. You see, the use of the word depends on your dialect. But, so that there is no mistake in why I chose to spell as I see fit, and for your furthered education, the spelling is dependent upon where one from China lives and what dialect of Mandarin one speaks. Mao Zedong / Mao Tse Tung & 毛泽东 (for those among us who may be Chinese). And so CESS COAST (aka Gab-r-sore-ias) can keep up, certain dialects or pronunciation of MAO can actually translate to POO!!! CESS COAST probably does not speak Chinese or, for that matter, retain enough cleverness in keeping up even after it has been explained. None of us are surprised or disappointed because we're accustomed to the JACK-WAGON mentality that he/she/it usually demonstrates. But, and for whatever the case, I'll try to go slower this time. OK?! In Cantonese, Mao Ze~dong means $#!THEAD!!! HA!!!! That one wasn't over your head was it. OK....still to fast for you. RIGHT?! And for the record, I do not speak any language other than English although I once knew enough French and Spanish to get by....I knew quite a few curse words and that usually gets one 'buy' in any situation. HA! I leave the oriental languages to my oriental friends/neighbors and I suggest CESS COAST do the same with trying to pass itself as even remotely intelligent.

Now to the actual intelligent among us, the entire point I was making before it was lost entirely to this Nazis's grammar/spelling rampage or general running amok...or should I say attempt to MOCK, was that whites are not the only 'successful' mass murderers and as another poster said so adequately, blacks kill and rob so much more than whites. FACT. Another fact is that Native Americans have also had their hand in such evils...as bad as I hate to admit it; and as hard as this is for liberals to choke down, facts are facts whether it is human sacrifice below our border from long ago (and today), gun control or any other topic, a liberal is WAY off base and out of touch. So much so that it is usually best for them to correct one's grammar or spelling. When are lil' libbie loser lemmings gonna ever learn to not always spout off at the mouth about how educated they are when they know very little to nuthin' about ANYTHING.

By the way, CESS COAST, your lil' hero [Mao Zedung] or [Mao 'POO' 'Dung'] as I like to refer to him, murdered as many as 45 million men, women and children. That may be a far cry from what Hitler was able to accomplish but it is still substantial; yet liberals all to often glorify Stalin and Mao. And while we're at it, let's discuss the mass murder that continues through abortion and other liberal injustices around the world. Yes, it seems that evils continue to carry on where that half Jew / half WHITE mass murderer 'left' off back in the days of WWII.

A wise saying goes: "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"? CESS COAST...take that advice and save us all from further ignorance within your petty replies. If not for us...do yourself a favor.

PS: Batman was great!...probably the best one to date (other than not having that outstanding performance that heath ledger did with the Joker).

KarlMarx
07-21-2012, 07:38 AM

are liberals also more likely to troll on message boards? Just wondering.

KarlMarx
07-21-2012, 07:44 AM
I believe she is blatantly lying by stating that liberals are more educated. I also believe you are correct in your assessment that she is also operating from a point of ignorance.
I think she's just trying to get a rise out of us. It does not matter if they are besides. By their fruits you will know them (Sermon of the Mount - see Matthew 5-7). What have know it all liberal policies gotten us anyway? High unemployment, mountainous debt, destruction of the family.... if that's what is all that educated, enlightened people are capable of... I think we ought to vote in a cadre of chimpanzees to run the country.....

taft2012
07-21-2012, 07:53 AM
Probably voted for or supported Bush.

Only three days ago Gabber had this outrage to express when flashmobs were tied to Obama:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?36104-330-obama-youths-flashmob-rob-Walmart!&p=566649#post566649

This comment alone makes you one of the most despicable, prejudiced race-baiting asshats who have ever posted in DP.
The idea of "flash mobs" has nothing to do with race or Obama. Only someone who still longs for cross burnings and lynchings could even think such a thing.
And whoever wrote that "story" was a lying sack of shit. And you agreeing with it makes you one in kind.

Ah Hypocrisy... they name is "Liberalism".

taft2012
07-21-2012, 08:02 AM

If one examines the past 3 presidential elections to provide a national perspective, one will see that the liberals' strongest and most reliable education demographic is those with only an 8th grade education.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/9469/election-polls-vote-groups-20002004.aspx

http://www.gallup.com/poll/112132/Election-Polls-Vote-Groups-2008.aspx

Secondly, there is no correct anglicized spelling of Mao's Chinese name, only accepted spellings. The currently accepted spelling is Mao Zedong, so by your own standard your spelling is as wrong as RSR's.

Roo
07-21-2012, 08:49 AM
I think she's just trying to get a rise out of us. It does not matter if they are besides. By their fruits you will know them (Sermon of the Mount - see Matthew 5-7). What have know it all liberal policies gotten us anyway? High unemployment, mountainous debt, destruction of the family.... if that's what is all that educated, enlightened people are capable of... I think we ought to vote in a cadre of chimpanzees to run the country.....

Yup.....doesn't change the fact that she isn't very bright though :)

red state
07-21-2012, 09:29 AM
If one examines the past 3 presidential elections to provide a national perspective, one will see that the liberals' strongest and most reliable education demographic is those with only an 8th grade education.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/9469/election-polls-vote-groups-20002004.aspx

http://www.gallup.com/poll/112132/Election-Polls-Vote-Groups-2008.aspx

Secondly, there is no correct anglicized spelling of Mao's Chinese name, only accepted spellings. The currently accepted spelling is Mao Zedong, so by your own standard your spelling is as wrong as RSR's.

Ummmmm.....that is RED STATE....not red states rule. HA! rsr has been a member here for quite some time and I came from the p.com (remember)?
Thanks for the support though. I was hoping EVERYONE saw the ignorance in CESS COAST as much as I did.

DragonStryk72
07-21-2012, 09:34 AM

Well, that depends of course on how you classify "mass murderer", gabs. If we use only the smallest class of them here in the US, then your point has a slight hold. However, the second you start to widen the scope, the number even right back out, especially with places like Rwanda, and other locations in Africa where genocides have been conducted.

David Koresh, however, was not a murderer, as he convinced his cult to commit suicide.

Roo
07-21-2012, 09:50 AM
Well, that depends of course on how you classify "mass murderer", gabs. If we use only the smallest class of them here in the US, then your point has a slight hold. However, the second you start to widen the scope, the number even right back out, especially with places like Rwanda, and other locations in Africa where genocides have been conducted.

David Koresh, however, was not a murderer, as he convinced his cult to commit suicide.

I would posit that Janet Reno is a mass muderer that got away with it.

Mr. P
07-21-2012, 11:48 AM
For years Gab has posted mostly for Effect. 99% of the time she succeeds. IMO

Seems to me she continues to be successful and will continue this posting method as long as it achieves the goal of effect, until she matures or until folks stop takin the bait. OR until she has enough data for her masters or PhD thesis: "Can anonymous people on the web be manipulated to produce specific responses, if so, for how long?".

Either way, who's smarter here? Just sayin ;)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-21-2012, 12:15 PM
For years Gab has posted mostly for Effect. 99% of the time she succeeds. IMO

Seems to me she continues to be successful and will continue this posting method as long as it achieves the goal of effect, until she matures or until folks stop takin the bait. OR until she has enough data for her masters or PhD thesis: "Can anonymous people on the web be manipulated to produce specific responses, if so, for how long?".

Either way, who's smarter here? Just sayin ;)

Sure seems kind of stupid if her point is to prove that people(Americans) will defend what IS RIGHT by refuting her lies! Of course if its a thesis for a masters etc. then why prove that which is already well known?
Unless of course she were to edit most responses to make it look far far worse on those that dared to refute her ignorance. Editting for effect seems to be a favorite pastime for dem,libs and leftist!
Gabby gets responses because decent people do not care to let a lie stand as the truth...Just that simple IMHO.
By the way, her editting out can be supplemented by additionally adding in a few words here and there. Put nothing past such people for they always play -Do ANTHING to win! They share that philosophy with the muslims which is why they are allies..-Tyr

jimnyc
07-21-2012, 12:25 PM
Liberals are most likely to know all this than those other people because we tend to be more educated.

I'm gonna pull a Conhog...

I've been seeing you claim how smart you are for YEARS now, and how educated you are. In fact, a teacher or counselor, no? Pick any topic that would normally be discussed on this board, and I will happily put your words to the test, and see who is better, a liberal or a conservative. Put your retarded words where your big mouth is!

gun control? economy? religion? you claim Bush lied? C'mon, pick a topic of your choice! I think gun control is good, since you blabber on about it so often.

Or are you perhaps the type to not stand up to your own words?

jimnyc
07-21-2012, 12:41 PM

Ever notice that about 70% of those who troll are liberals. Usually tree hugging, gun control nuts, who speak out of emotion and have no clue as to facts.

jimnyc
07-21-2012, 12:58 PM

Whites - 45.8%
Blacks - 52.2%

From 1976 to 2005 --

Racist!! :lol:

Blacks make up what percentage of the population, about 15-20%? And what is the percentage of blacks that make up the total of prison population? And how many young blacks between the ages of 17-34 end up in prison at one point or another? The percentage of black folks who have kids out of wedlock? Percentage of blacks on welfare? I can do this all day, simply present nothing more than factual statistics, and will generally be met with the "racist" moniker as a result.

And since Gabby started the thread, as her about the Mexifornian's that are getting welfare, committing crimes, murders and all the other unsavory crap, in ADDITION to the blacks and gangs out in Cali.

KarlMarx
07-21-2012, 01:36 PM
Racist!! :lol:

Blacks make up what percentage of the population, about 15-20%? And what is the percentage of blacks that make up the total of prison population? And how many young blacks between the ages of 17-34 end up in prison at one point or another? The percentage of black folks who have kids out of wedlock? Percentage of blacks on welfare? I can do this all day, simply present nothing more than factual statistics, and will generally be met with the "racist" moniker as a result.

And since Gabby started the thread, as her about the Mexifornian's that are getting welfare, committing crimes, murders and all the other unsavory crap, in ADDITION to the blacks and gangs out in Cali.
Her comeback might be that the justice system is slanted against blacks. That's why they make up most of the prison population. But then, since blacks are more likely to be involved in drugs and gang activity that would prejudice a jury into rendering a guilty verdict.

Gator Monroe
07-22-2012, 09:30 PM
Major Hassan ?:clap:

Gator Monroe
07-22-2012, 09:32 PM
Richard Ramirez (Night Stalker):clap:

fj1200
07-30-2012, 10:59 AM
Its possible I am wrong -but I was right about the Norway shooter (in saying he wasn't a Muslim but a strong conservative) so I will take my chances. If I am wrong, I will admit it.

A strong nationalist more likely. There's a difference.

fj1200
07-30-2012, 11:05 AM
Check it out. Seems like about 70 percent of them are white.

Since we're pulling meaningless stats anyway, seems like about 90% of them went to public schools. :shrug:

jimnyc
07-30-2012, 12:05 PM
Since we're pulling meaningless stats anyway, seems like about 90% of them went to public schools. :shrug:

I heard that 100% of mass murderers had murdered someone.

fj1200
07-30-2012, 12:08 PM
I heard that 100% of mass murderers had murdered someone.

Is that statistic a lie or a damned lie? ;)

red state
07-30-2012, 01:15 PM
Is that statistic a lie or a damned lie? ;)

FACT! Most murders are committed by blacks! Many such murders are committed in large cities and by the SAME person who is targeting a specific group of people....his so-called rival.

I knew a guy back in '88 or '89 who was the nicest middle aged guy you could ever meet. I was his supervisor at the time in a large Memphis business. I even took the guy home a couple of times because his wife worked and they had to share their little economic car. When he failed to show up, I became worried because he was a good worker who never caused any trouble and was NEVER late or absent. I came across his photo in the Sunday paper and as I read, my mouth literally dropped to the floor. He had been arrested for several murders downtown and had also been linked to many murders in Chicago....all prostitutes! I believe he had issues with prostitutes because of his mom. He never mentioning hating anyone or talk about anything political or religious. He was a black guy and a great worker....would have never pegged him as such a monster because he was clean cup and extremely polite.

Anyway, I've got only a few minutes before I have to get back to work....just wanted to share the story and say that liberals really do shoot off at the mouth without any knowledge in history, current events or common sense. They simply like to stretch issues to get everyone riled up and POSSIBLY influence the weak minded. Debating them is futile because they are exactly like the animal that is used to identify Dimocrats.

Voted4Reagan
07-30-2012, 01:32 PM

please show us a link that verifies and confirms this claim..

and I quote you...

" Seems like about 70 percent of them are white. Usually right-wing gun enthusiasts. Distrust the government. Grudge against society. Probably voted for or supported Bush"

Your broad brush paints a dangerous stroke...

fj1200
07-30-2012, 01:49 PM
...just wanted to share the story...

http://www.ragetrolling.com/var/resizes/Cool%20Story%20Bro.jpg?m=1320018084

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8We5IJn_TvBYSMlxTFIYLDjlj0OC9e D70xJjqExPPFT7DRj1bKQ

07-30-2012, 04:05 PM
Nope. ive never noticed that. I tend not to notice race.

gabosaurus
07-30-2012, 04:13 PM
Nope. ive never noticed that. I tend not to notice race.

And here I thought you were a conservative. :p :rolleyes:

Kathianne
07-30-2012, 05:34 PM
FACT! Most murders are committed by blacks! Many such murders are committed in large cities and by the SAME person who is targeting a specific group of people....his so-called rival.

I knew a guy back in '88 or '89 who was the nicest middle aged guy you could ever meet. I was his supervisor at the time in a large Memphis business. I even took the guy home a couple of times because his wife worked and they had to share their little economic car. When he failed to show up, I became worried because he was a good worker who never caused any trouble and was NEVER late or absent. I came across his photo in the Sunday paper and as I read, my mouth literally dropped to the floor. He had been arrested for several murders downtown and had also been linked to many murders in Chicago....all prostitutes! I believe he had issues with prostitutes because of his mom. He never mentioning hating anyone or talk about anything political or religious. He was a black guy and a great worker....would have never pegged him as such a monster because he was clean cup and extremely polite.

Anyway, I've got only a few minutes before I have to get back to work....just wanted to share the story and say that liberals really do shoot off at the mouth without any knowledge in history, current events or common sense. They simply like to stretch issues to get everyone riled up and POSSIBLY influence the weak minded. Debating them is futile because they are exactly like the animal that is used to identify Dimocrats.

Can you link to a story?

fj1200
07-30-2012, 07:03 PM
^You doubt his WORD?!? Shocking!!!

gabosaurus
07-30-2012, 09:16 PM
^You doubt his WORD?!? Shocking!!!

:lol: *loves sarcasm*

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-30-2012, 09:23 PM
Can you link to a story?

I can link a story about blacks and crimes.--Tyr

[/B]http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=5009270&page=1

June 6, 2008
The Justice Department has released a new report showing the nation's prison and jail population reached a record 2.3 million people last year.

The report notes that in the 10 largest states, prison populations increased "during 2006 at more than three times (3.2 percent) the average annual rate of growth (0.9 percent) from 2000 through 2005."

The new report from the Bureau of Justice Statistics found that in the first half of 2007 the growth rate slowed, but prison admissions growth outpaced the number of prison releases. The report provides a breakdown, noting "of the 2.3 million inmates in custody, 2.1 million were men and 208,300 were women. Black males represented the largest percentage (35.4 percent) of inmates held in custody, followed by white males (32.9 percent) and Hispanic males (17.9 percent)."

The United States leads the industrialized world in incarceration. In fact, the U.S. rate of incarceration (762 per 100,000) is five to eight times that of other highly developed countries, according to The Sentencing Project, a criminal justice think tank.

Some of the key factors for the record imprisonment rate include:

ABC News Photo Illustration
A record 2.3 million people were in the nation's prisons and jails in 2007, according to a Justice Department report released on June 6, 2008.Race: Black males continue to be incarcerated at an extraordinary rate. Black males make up 35.4 percent of the jail and prison population — even though they make up less than 10 percent of the overall U.S population. Four percent of U.S. black males were in jail or prison last year, compared to 1.7 percent of Hispanic males and .7 percent of white males. In other words, black males were locked up at almost six times the rate of their white counterparts.

^^^^ Does that help?
I mean they all had their day in court so a few must have been guilty, no? ;)--Tyr