PDA

View Full Version : Islam in Britain, a slow cancer that is spreading faster.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-21-2012, 02:29 PM
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/3170/british-education-political-correctness

How Political Correctness Is Transforming British Education
by Soeren Kern
July 16, 2012 at 5:00 am

British teachers are also reluctant to discuss the medieval Crusades, in which Christians fought Muslim armies for control of Jerusalem: lessons often contradict what is taught in local mosques.

In Cheshire, two students at the Alsager High School were punished by their teacher for refusing to pray to Allah as part of their religious education class.

In Scotland, 30 non-Muslim children from the Parkview Primary School recently were required to visit the Bait ur Rehman Ahmadiyya mosque in the Yorkhill district of Glasgow (videos here and here). At the mosque, the children were instructed to recite the shahada, the Muslim declaration of faith which states: "There is no god but Allah and Mohammed is his messenger." Muslims are also demanding that Islamic preachers be sent to every school in Scotland to teach children about Islam, ostensibly in an effort to end negative attitudes about Muslims.

British schools are increasingly dropping the Jewish Holocaust from history lessons to avoid offending Muslim pupils, according to a report entitled, Teaching Emotive and Controversial History, commissioned by the Department for Education and Skills.

British teachers are also reluctant to discuss the medieval Crusades, in which Christians fought Muslim armies for control of Jerusalem: lessons often contradict what is taught in local mosques.

In an effort to counter "Islamophobia" in British schools, teachers now are required to teach "key Muslim contributions such as Algebra and the number zero" in math and science courses, even though the concept of zero originated in India.

In the East London district of Tower Hamlets, four Muslims were recently jailed for attacking a local white teacher who gave religious studies lessons to Muslim girls; and 85 out of 90 schools have implemented "no pork" policies.

Schools across Britain are, in fact, increasingly banning pork from lunch menus to avoid offending Muslim students. Hundreds of schools have adopted a "no pork" policy, according to a recent report by the London-based Daily Telegraph.

The culinary restrictions join a long list of politically correct changes that gradually are bringing hundreds of British primary and secondary education into conformity with Islamic Sharia law.

The London Borough of Haringey, a heavily Muslim district in North London, is the latest school district to switch to a menu that is fully halal (religiously permissible for Muslims).

The Haringey Town Council recently issued "best practice" advice to all schools in its area to "ban all pork products in order to cater for the needs of staff and pupils who are not permitted contact with these for religious reasons."

Local politicians have criticized the new policy as pandering to Muslims, and local farmers, who have pointed out that all schools in Britain already offer vegetarian options, have accused school administrators of depriving non-Muslim children of a choice.

Following an outcry from non-Muslim parents, the town council removed the guidance from its website, although the new policy remains in place.

At the Cypress Junior School, in Croydon, south London, school administrators announced in the school newsletter dated June 1, 2012 that the school has opted for a pork-free menu "as a result of pupil and parental feedback."

The announcement states: "Whilst beef, chicken, turkey and fish will all feature, as well as the daily vegetarian and jacket potato or pasta option, the sausages served will now be chicken rather than pork."

In Luton, an industrial city some 50 kilometers (30 miles) north of London where more than 15% of the population is now Muslim, 23 out of 57 schools have banned pork.

^^^^^^^^^^^Just the tip of the iceberg IMHO..
Be interesting to get Drummond's opinion AND FIRSTHAND KNOWLEDGE on this indoctrination of the Brit natives/children! -Tyr

Gator Monroe
07-22-2012, 09:37 PM
Like the 5th column here in the US (iLLEGALS)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-22-2012, 11:13 PM
Like the 5th column here in the US (iLLEGALS)

Illegals here are being used by our government. Both as a wedge issue and as a weakening force. Why else would our government absolutely refuse to stop their easy entry and why else would it so richly reward them? One and one make two and that two says they are being used as I cited.-Tyr

Noir
07-23-2012, 08:00 AM

How Political Correctness Is Transforming British Education
by Soeren Kern
July 16, 2012 at 5:00 am

^^^^^^^^^^^Just the tip of the iceberg IMHO..
Be interesting to get Drummond's opinion AND FIRSTHAND KNOWLEDGE on this indoctrination of the Brit natives/children! -Tyr

The problem with the Internet - its hard to know how much of any of this is true. Especially when people just copy, paste, and post.

The FIRST story I looked at (because it appeared most interesting on the list) is not true, the one about the two boys being given detention for not praying to Allah, did you bother to research any of the stories before you posted them?

Alison Phillips was accused of giving two pupils detention after they refused to kneel down and 'pray to Allah' during the class.
However, an investigation by the school concluded that there was no truth in the allegation.

But governors at Alsager High School, near Stoke-on-Trent, denied Mrs Phillips made pupils pray or that two boys were put into detention for refusing to do so.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1189497/Teacher-sacked-making-pupils-kneel-pray-Allah-RE-lesson.html#ixzz21SCe7qUj

I'm sure you'll be happy to know that the 'pro Islam' teacher was still sacked anyways.

07-25-2012, 02:23 AM
Slow cancer eh? I don't know about that.

What I do know that when you are trying to convince people that their beliefs are dangerous it's better to provide them with better beliefs than to tell them they are wrong.

I would argue that preaching the Word of God with uprightness, sincerity, and humility will be more effective against this "cancer" than attacking the faith of people. Give them reasons to believe in something, not disbelieve.

Noir
07-25-2012, 08:13 AM
Slow cancer eh? I don't know about that.

What I do know that when you are trying to convince people that their beliefs are dangerous it's better to provide them with better beliefs than to tell them they are wrong.

I would argue that preaching the Word of God with uprightness, sincerity, and humility will be more effective against this "cancer" than attacking the faith of people. Give them reasons to believe in something, not disbelieve.

Do you think you would be able to be convinced, by Muslims, that the Islamic faith is a better faith that whatever you currently have?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-25-2012, 10:35 AM
The problem with the Internet - its hard to know how much of any of this is true. Especially when people just copy, paste, and post.

The FIRST story I looked at (because it appeared most interesting on the list) is not true, the one about the two boys being given detention for not praying to Allah, did you bother to research any of the stories before you posted them?

I'm sure you'll be happy to know that the 'pro Islam' teacher was still sacked anyways.

Considering Islam's ultimate goal yes I am happy the dumbass was sacked anyways. We should never allow a muslim to teach our children! WOULD YOU ALLOW A MURDERER TO TEACH YOUR CHILDREN? If your answer is no, then I ask why allow a religion that teaches murder as a commanment for its followers to engage in?
Islam's goal is to FORCE its religion on the entire world and its favorite method is to instill fear by way of murdering innocent people!
Do try to get you head out of the damn sand long enough to at least save your own ass if nobody elses.
Since you seemed to have so completely researched the accusations in the links I gave why dont you actually research Islam and its current policy of murder spread across the globe? And dont give me that "they arent muslims doing the murders shit!" They are and the Koran justifies their actions, wake tha ffkk up..-Tyr

Noir
07-25-2012, 10:47 AM
Considering Islam's ultimate goal yes I am happy the dumbass was sacked anyways. We should never allow a muslim to teach our children! WOULD YOU ALLOW A MURDERER TO TEACH YOUR CHILDREN? If your answer is no, then I ask why allow a religion that teaches murder as a commanment for its followers to engage in?
Islam's goal is to FORCE its religion on the entire world and its favorite method is to instill fear by way of murdering innocent people!
Do try to get you head out of the damn sand long enough to at least save your own ass if nobody elses.
Since you seemed to have so completely researched the accusations in the links I gave why dont you actually research Islam and its current policy of murder spread across the globe? And dont give me that "they arent muslims doing the murders shit!" They are and the Koran justifies their actions, wake tha ffkk up..-Tyr

T'was a very dim witted reply =/

So you are happy she was sacked even though she did not force kids to praise Allah or give kids detention for not doing so?

Do you think more teachers should be sacked for not forcing kids to praise Allah?

Also as I said, that was the first (and only) claim I looked up, my question to you (since you posted the stories) was if you had researchers them, or just assumed them to be true (a very silly thing to do with online material)

red state
07-25-2012, 11:08 AM
Typical liberal...deny. Many of then deny the Holocaust and this liberal would believe whatever they were told. How can this liberal refute your fact simply by posting a PR speech from the school board there in the UK....what did he/she expect them to say. We're sorry and then open the gates for law suits?! No, they did there pc / pr thing buy firing the teacher and giving a speech to cover their @$$. This liberal would also deny the suspension of the boys in California, or wherever it was, for DARING to wear something AMERICAN on "Mexican Day" or whatever it is or the uproar about the Texas basketball team that received so much criticism for daring to chant: "USA...USA...USA"!!!! No, again and again, we see our enemies oppress us and the lil' libbie loser lemmings are as much an enemy as they are. They were not content to simply remove God and PRAYER from our schools, as we sat idly by, and they'll not be content until they force us to denounce our freedom of religion and self preservation ENTIRELY! Neither will their standards remain the same (IF) we were to give in to there wish of same sex marriage. Their standards would change and open Pandora's box to all sorts of increased perversions. WE THE PEOPLE tolerate and they simply HATE. They intend to use is-SLUM but what they don't understand is that is-SLUM is using them....just as Hitler used the leftist's hatred for the Jews. They hate the rich, the righteous and ANYTHING that is genuinely AMERICAN! :flyflag:

__________________________________________________ _______________

Originally Posted by Noir

Noir
07-25-2012, 11:26 AM
Typical liberal...deny. Many of then deny the Holocaust and this liberal would believe whatever they were told. How can this liberal refute your fact simply by posting a PR speech from the school board there in the UK....what did he/she expect them to say. We're sorry and then open the gates for law suits?! No, they did there pc / pr thing buy firing the teacher and giving a speech to cover their @$$. This liberal would also deny the suspension of the boys in California, or wherever it was, for DARING to wear something AMERICAN on "Mexican Day" or whatever it is or the uproar about the Texas basketball team that received so much criticism for daring to chant: "USA...USA...USA"!!!! No, again and again, we see our enemies oppress us and the lil' libbie loser lemmings are as much an enemy as they are. They were not content to simply remove God and PRAYER from our schools, as we sat idly by, and they'll not be content until they force us to denounce our freedom of religion and self preservation ENTIRELY! Neither will their standards remain the same (IF) we were to give in to there wish of same sex marriage. Their standards would change and open Pandora's box to all sorts of increased perversions. WE THE PEOPLE tolerate and they simply HATE. They intend to use is-SLUM but what they don't understand is that is-SLUM is using them....just as Hitler used the leftist's hatred for the Jews. They hate the rich, the righteous and ANYTHING that is genuinely AMERICAN! :flyflag:

A remarkably scattergunned post, which I'm struggling to get a clear area of substance for discussion.

So by way of a discussion - If you were on the board of governors of a school, and it was alleged that a teacher forced Islamic pray on their students, and it was discovered through your investigation that no such thing took place, would you sack the teacher anyway?

jafar00
07-25-2012, 02:32 PM

I don't know how many times I can prove you wrong before you actually believe me :/ Murder is punished in Islam.

From the Qur'aan

if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. (5:32)

Those who invoke not, with Allah, any other god, nor slay such life as Allah has made sacred except for just cause, nor commit fornication; - and any that does this (not only) meets punishment. (But) the Penalty on the Day of Judgment will be doubled to him, and he will dwell therein in ignominy(25:68-69)

Forced conversion is forbidden

Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error (2:256)

Show me where their actions are justified. Maybe I can explain it to you better than the right wing extremist websites you are reading.

red state
07-25-2012, 02:49 PM
A remarkably scattergunned post, which I'm struggling to get a clear area of substance for discussion.

So by way of a discussion - If you were on the board of governors of a school, and it was alleged that a teacher forced Islamic pray on their students, and it was discovered through your investigation that no such thing took place, would you sack the teacher anyway?

Talk about showing ignorance and outright denial...here it is in BLACK & WHITE for you:

In Cheshire, two students at the Alsager High School were punished by their teacher for refusing to pray to Allah as part of their religious education class.

You know, I easily found NUMEROUS sources to back the FACTS that Tyr provided. In fact, I used his exact line for the search...funny how illiterate libs are and how lacking they are in use of a computer when they are on some sort of 'device' all day long! They certainly aren't too tech savvy....they can't even use Google search. Too much TRUTH out there so that bookmark Puggington Hoax....I mean Huffington Post.

That to me is a lot more credible than your mere opinion that it never happened just because the board denied that it ever happened. I'd take TYR's word over yours any day. And I'll definitely take these ladies word over ANY liberal that hasn't the brains or ability to post links to back their agenda or so-called-proof. No, I'll take the parents word....especially when I can easily see that they don't have a racist bone in there body. REDE:
One parent, Sharon Luinen, said: "This isn't right, it's taking things too far.

"I understand that they have to learn about other religions. I can live with that but it is taking it a step too far to be punished because they wouldn't join in Muslim prayer.
"Making them pray to Allah, who isn't who they worship, is wrong and what got me is that they were told they were being disrespectful.
"I don't want this to look as if I have a problem with the school because I am generally very happy with it."

Another parent Karen Williams said: "I am absolutely furious my daughter was made to take part in it and I don't find it acceptable.

red state
07-25-2012, 03:03 PM
In fact, I could provide report after report to back tire but I didn't see one report to refute this honorable member who is treated with dis-respect simply because he posted TRUTH. No speculation, no hog-wash....NUTHIN' but FACT!

This was the ONLY type of report that I could find and my OPINION is still as I said earlier...before you piped in with your usual ignorant rant...THE TEACHER WAS NOT FIRED for no reason. First, she was suspended THEN, even after they denied that she had done anything wrong, was to fire her anyway. Get angry at the board...not the parents and not any of the Conservatives that see this for what it was; A smoothing over to keep from getting sued!!!! That's ALL!

The school suspended the teacher last July after receiving complaints and a lengthy disciplinary process was carried out.
A statement released on behalf of the school by Cheshire East Council said: 'It can be confirmed that following a long and rigorous disciplinary process, a member of staff at Alsager School has been dismissed from her post.

My question, in closing, and especially since MANY kids in the UK seldom, if ever darken the doors to a Christian Church is: Does the school system there have a class that teaches Christian Principles? I've seen MANY links that suggest that Christian History has been removed so as NOT to offend their enemy from within (mu-SLUM) but I see nothing of the kind to suggest a FAIR and BALANCED education. This is because there is NEVER anything fair or balanced about liberal or radical thinking....whether lil' libbie loser lemmings or mu-SLUMS!!!

07-25-2012, 03:26 PM
Do you think you would be able to be convinced, by Muslims, that the Islamic faith is a better faith that whatever you currently have?

Nope. But that's because of my personal exeriences with the Spirit. It would take an act of God to make me think Islam is the correct religion.

Noir
07-25-2012, 03:42 PM
In fact, I could provide report after report to back tire but I didn't see one report to refute this honorable member who is treated with dis-respect simply because he posted TRUTH. No speculation, no hog-wash....NUTHIN' but FACT!

This was the ONLY type of report that I could find and my OPINION is still as I said earlier...before you piped in with your usual ignorant rant...THE TEACHER WAS NOT FIRED for no reason. First, she was suspended THEN, even after they denied that she had done anything wrong, was to fire her anyway. Get angry at the board...not the parents and not any of the Conservatives that see this for what it was; A smoothing over to keep from getting sued!!!! That's ALL!

The school suspended the teacher last July after receiving complaints and a lengthy disciplinary process was carried out.
A statement released on behalf of the school by Cheshire East Council said: 'It can be confirmed that following a long and rigorous disciplinary process, a member of staff at Alsager School has been dismissed from her post.

There are *loads* of articles talking about the story when it was raised, there are very few that tall about the eventual conclusions of the case. The conclusion was, as I posted and linked to, that no child was forced to say a prayer to allah, and that no child was given a detention because they refused to say a prayer to Allah, simple.

My question, in closing, and especially since MANY kids in the UK seldom, if ever darken the doors to a Christian Church is: Does the school system there have a class that teaches Christian Principles? I've seen MANY links that suggest that Christian History has been removed so as NOT to offend their enemy from within (mu-SLUM) but I see nothing of the kind to suggest a FAIR and BALANCED education. This is because there is NEVER anything fair or balanced about liberal or radical thinking....whether lil' libbie loser lemmings or mu-SLUMS!!!

I can't speak for all schools, only my own, we had 2 classes of Religious Education a week, we dubbed them 'Christian Education' as they only ever dealt with Christianity. This was considered core to the curriculum and so mandatory. We also had bible readings every morning, followed by the Lord's Prayer and the grace, we had regular (mandatory) talks from religious speakers and visited numerous churches for events every few months (though I liked that because I like the buildings) into if that we had Christian groups that when on fed actives etc (I often enough made noise about that)

Though it has to be said that the involvement of Christianity in secondary school Is nothing compared to Primary school, where it is focused on much more than science is (though ofcourse I can only appreciate that, with horror, now)

Noir
07-25-2012, 03:54 PM
Nope. But that's because of my personal exeriences with the Spirit. It would take an act of God to make me think Islam is the correct religion.

Exactly, now without it seeming like I'm putting words in your mouth, I'd say a reasonable statement of your position is (though correct me if im wrong) 'I am as sure as I could possibly be that my belief is right'. That makes its very easy to say 'we should convince them that their is a better belief than the one they hold'. The problem is that many Muslims feel exactly the same way as you do, they've 'felt' or 'seen' their god do something in their lives, and no human is about to change that.

Your own experiences and feelings should tell you how pointless it would be to try and convince an equally convinced Muslim that their belief is wrong.

Ofcourse, as an aside, it is of great interest to me to see just how many different religions have people that believe in them (or at least have reinforced belief in them) because of personal experiences that prove their faith is the 'right' one.

red state
07-25-2012, 03:59 PM
I appreciate that very much but it verifies nothing concerning the particular case. I'll still have to take the parent's word for it and the proof that one is not fired for no reason. There is something to it (other than the board's simple denial) and I suspect that it is as simple as not wanting to be sued. What I found does give some credence to what you explained BUT it also told much as to where this 'great idea of multi-cultural-ism' has led. As usual, it seems to have led down the wrong path. I do not agree with the schools teaching you the way they did but I am glad that you at least got to see the beauty of the church buildings. As I understand it (through missionaries and UK church leader such as Dr. Victor Maxwell...I know him personally), a very small percent of Brits go to church and a large percent (usually those such as America's occupy groups) are joining the mu-SLUMs. He also told me that only 10-15% go to church and 3/4 of them are usually the kind that go only on Easter, Christmas or some other special occasion. I also found that the public school system there has had a great influence upon the kids who now learn more about is-SLUM and very little to nothing about their heritage as CHRISTIANs in the UK. See below and thanks again for your well written information...it was well worth the read.

It is sad that your country has placed a boot upon the people as far as freedom of speech goes. It is not a violent act to simply say that I don't believe this or that is right or wrong. If I took a hammer to someone that I thought was wrong...I would be wrong. This leaves me to be thankful for our founding fathers and the provisions they placed in our actually having a first amendment. It would seem that we got the cream of the crop from the once Great Britain. So sad to see her fall....and we're following Europe's lead through "tolerance" and Political Correctness. Our enemies are take delight in this.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________

I did a little research BUT I'd prefer to hear it from the horses mouth so, for those among us, who live in the UK or Canada, please verify the following that I found by a simple GOOGLE search:

Originally the bill included several radically anti-Christian measures. As late as February 25, as reported by the Ignatius Press, the bill proposed requiring Christian schools to teach contraception, abortion, and homosexuality. Said Edward Balls, Secretary of State for Children, Schools and Families, “If you are currently a Catholic school … you could choose to teach only to children that contraception is wrong, homosexuality is wrong. That changes radically with this bill.”[4]

This was a link that I finally came across that leaves me to believe that there is indeed multi-culturalism within the UK School system but, and to no surprise, the outcome is a mess and only getting worse (IF) anyone cares to read about it:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/4623783/Christianity-in-schools-why-were-losing-our-religion.html

It appears that CHRIST has been trumped by ALLAH in the public schools but worse than that....the gov. is telling private and religious schools to teach things that are against the honorable church practices. Just proof that lil' libbie NAZIS are NEVER satisfied with OUR over looking their perversions and evil ways until they make us part of their perversions and evil ways. What ever happened to "do your own thing and let me be". Fairness and balance is never balanced by the unfair, unethical or unreasonable who see fairness as MY way but not your way.

Drummond
07-25-2012, 04:07 PM
Well, I for one am glad that Tyr has posted this thread.

A great deal of the current state of play regarding Islamic influences in Britain can be laid at the door of the former Labour Government. Labour went to extraordinary lengths, when in power, to institute a climate of 'demanded tolerance' of Islam and other minority faiths. Perhaps many reading or paticipating on this forum won't appreciate that Labour even regarded the mere DISCUSSION of immigration into the UK as 'racist'. Under their rule, you tolerated immigration into the UK without comment, or you were 'bigoted'.

Perhaps Gordon Brown's biggest single reason for losing the last election was the fact that he'd been caught out branding a Rochdale pensioner a 'bigot' behind her back, after first talking to her in the street while he was electioneering.

Here's a video link (via the BBC) of this lady belatedly discovering what Brown had said about her ...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/election_2010/8650781.stm

Here's Brown being tackled about it in a BBC studio, where he learns for the first time how public his 'bigot' slur has become ...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/election_2010/8649200.stm

... and all this lady had done was to criticise immigration rather more generally than to pick out a particular section of immigrants !

You see, this is how it happens. The Left creates a climate in Society, in which any manner of so-called 'undesirable' traits can be branded in this way, then, the screw is turned so that particular thought processes are considered antisocial. So it is that you can be in considerable trouble if you speak out publicly against Islam.

Here's an example of tolerance towards Islam, demanded of those running a CATHOLIC school ...

http://undhimmi.com/2010/05/12/multikulti-madness-as-uk-kids-forced-into-muslim-dress-for-mosque-visit/

Catching ‘em young – How the leftist doctrine of multiculturalism is being imposed on YOUR children – with menaces:

A Catholic schoolgirl has been branded a ‘truant’ by her teachers after she refused to dress as a Muslim for a school field trip to a mosque. Staff had ordered 14-year-old Amy Owen and her classmates to dress in headscarf, wear trousers or leggings and keep her arms covered for the compulsory visit to the mosque after it was arranged to promote ‘community cohesion.’

Parents at the 1,100 pupil Ellesmere Port Catholic High School in Ellesmere Port, Cheshire were also told they were each required to make a £3 contribution towards the trip for all Year Nine students. Michelle Davies’ daughter Amy Owen was ordered to wear a headscarf and trousers or leggings for a school trip to a mosque.

But when Amy refused to dress in Muslim attire for the visit to Al Rahma Mosque in Toxteth, Liverpool, staff warned her about rules and said refusal would mean non attendance which would then be marked down as an ‘unauthorised absence.’

In a stern letter to her family with words in block capitals and underlined, the school’s headmaster Peter Lee said the visit was ‘as compulsory as a geography field trip.’

He added: ‘There are two reasons for these visits. One is that the scheme of work in religious studies REQUIRES children to have knowledge and understanding of other world religions.

‘The second is that the school is REQUIRED to promote tolerance respect and understanding. This is known as community cohesion. A failure to do this could result in an unwelcome inspection judgement. None of us would relish that.

That last point is a fair one. School inspectors work for the Government, and were certain schools to be in violation of those teaching agendas which the inspectors are mandated to enforce, then the school receives an unfavourable report. Continuation of that process can ultimately result in a school branded as having 'failed', resulting in rather more direct State intervention to make it toe the line.

All of this is sold as tolerance to all faiths. But its effect is that, for example, Christian teachings cannot be seen to predominate .. in this, a supposedly 'Christian' nation. The Catholic school I've cited accurately understood its duties within the Left-wing regime run by Brown and his henchmen.

BUT ... what I am NOT describing is a level 'playing field' for all faiths. See THIS ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1356361/Shame-Britains-Muslim-schools-Secret-filming-shows-pupils-beaten.html

Undercover footage shows pupils being taught religious apartheid

Muslims who adopt Western ways will be 'tortured in afterlife'

Unprovoked beatings captured on camera in Yorkshire madrassa
Boy threatened with bench by senior student left in charge of class

It is an assembly hall of the sort found in any ordinary school. Boys aged 11 and upwards sit cross-legged on the floor in straight rows. They face the front of the room and listen carefully. But this is no ordinary assembly. Holding the children’s attention is a man in Islamic dress wearing a skullcap and stroking his long dark beard as he talks.

‘You’re not like the non-Muslims out there,’ the teacher says, gesturing towards the window. ‘All that evil you see in the streets, people not wearing the hijab properly, people smoking . . . you should hate it, you should hate walking down that street.’

He refers to the ‘non-Muslims’ as the ‘Kuffar’, an often derogatory term that means disbeliever or infidel.

Welcome to one of Britain’s most influential Islamic faith schools, one of at least 2,000 such schools in Britain, some full-time, others part-time. They represent a growing, parallel education system.

The school is the Darul Uloom Islamic High School in Birmingham, an oversubscribed independent secondary school. Darul Ulooms are world-renowned Islamic institutions and their aim is to produce the next generation of Muslim leaders. In fact, these schools have been described as the ‘Etons of Islam’.

This school is required by its inspectors to teach tolerance and respect for other faiths. But the Channel 4 current affairs programme Dispatches filmed secretly inside it – and instead discovered that Muslim children are being taught religious apartheid and social segregation.

We recorded a number of speakers giving deeply disturbing talks about Jews, Christians and atheists.

We found children as young as 11 learning that Hindus have ‘no intellect’ and that they ‘drink cow p***’.

And we came across pupils being told that the ‘disbelievers’ are ‘the worst creatures’ and that Muslims who adopt supposedly non-Muslim ways, such as shaving, dancing, listening to music and – in the case of women – removing their headscarves, would be tortured with a forked iron rod in the afterlife.

In 2009 this school was praised by Government-approved inspection teams for its interfaith teachings. The report said that ‘pupils learn about the beliefs and practices of other faiths and are taught to show respect to other world religions’.

It seems that the inspectors were unaware of the teaching methods revealed by our undercover reporter, Osman. He was taken on as a volunteer at the Darul Uloom school in Birmingham in April 2009 and was allowed to sit in on some lessons – but not their Islamic classes.

So, in July last year, he went into one of the rooms where we’d heard they taught Islamic studies and left a secret camera to record the lessons.

Filming intermittently over a period of four months, the camera recorded children being taught a hardline, intolerant and highly anti-social version of Islam.

During the same period our reporter also attended the Markazi Jamia mosque in Keighley, West Yorkshire, after hearing of serious allegations that children were being hit at its madrassa.

Madrassas in the UK are part-time after-school or weekend classes, often held in mosques, where children are taught to read the Koran. In Keighley it is not what they are being taught that is the problem, but how.

Again, Osman went into the mosque and left the camera in the room where classes took place.

The film shows children as young as six sitting on the floor of a large room in the mosque, one of the biggest in the country. The boys are hunched over wooden benches, rocking backwards and forwards as they rote-learn the Koran in Arabic. A man with a long white beard dressed in a traditional shalwar kameez – tunic and trousers – sits at the head of the class.

Periodically he gets up and walks behind the boys. As he passes, the children appear to cower and watch him nervously. It soon becomes clear why.

He unexpectedly raises his hand and slaps a young boy hard on the head. Moments later he strikes another. And then he kicks a third child.

In just two days of filming in December 2010, the camera recorded the teacher hitting children as young as six or seven at least ten times, in less than three hours of lessons.

Folks, this is what they call the 'religion of peace' ... !!!

It's a brutal religion, one that practises brutality at an early age, in order to instil in children the extent of the subhumanities that may be required of Muslims in later life. And, such has been the institutionalised laxity in the UK, that Islamic schools can not only get away with such so-called 'teaching methods' for YEARS, but can even expect Government commendations as well !!

Thanks to the Channel 4 investigation, the inspectors had little choice other than to confront the reality of what was occurring. Had Channel 4 actually NOT intervened, who's to say that this school would ever have been tackled, AT ALL ?

Don't ever imagine that the disgusting depths we in the UK have sunk to, courtesy of Socialist-demanded 'tolerance', can't happen in America. The creation of a climate of multi-faith tolerance means the near-automatic marginalisation of Christianity, along with the introduction of all the evils that other so-called 'faiths' will force upon your socially-reengineered country.

To be 'intolerant' to such re-engineering is to be intolerant to all the evils waiting in the wings to make their mark. I believe my post amply proves this point. So ... is this cancer to be cured, or allowed to spread, in the name of 'tolerance' ?

You decide.

red state
07-25-2012, 04:27 PM
Well, the below post gives me an overwhelming appreciation for those MANY parents who stood up to this EVIL cult! Again, that teacher would not have been fired had the sat idly by and allowed this evil to take place. I am not for the way our school systems have kicked God and prayer out of the classroom but from what I've gathered from both accounts as well as the many sources that I was able to dig up, it may very well be a blessing in disguise...except for those American schools in liberal areas that FORCE our children to tolerate ANYTHING and EVERYTHING....except for Christianity.

Thanks Drummond!!!!

A great deal of the current state of play regarding Islamic influences in Britain can be laid at the door of the former Labour Government. Labour went to extraordinary lengths, when in power, to institute a climate of 'demanded tolerance' of Islam and other minority faiths. Perhaps many reading or paticipating on this forum won't appreciate that Labour even regarded the mere DISCUSSION of immigration into the UK as 'racist'. Under their rule, you tolerated immigration into the UK without comment, or you were 'bigoted'.

Perhaps Gordon Brown's biggest single reason for losing the last election was the fact that he'd been caught out branding a Rochdale pensioner a 'bigot' behind her back, after first talking to her in the street while he was electioneering.

Here's a video link (via the BBC) of this lady belatedly discovering what Brown had said about her ...

Here's Brown being tackled about it in a BBC studio, where he learns for the first time how public his 'bigot' slur has become ...

... and all this lady had done was to criticise immigration rather more generally than to pick out a particular section of immigrants !

You see, this is how it happens. The Left creates a climate in Society, in which any manner of so-called 'undesirable' traits can be branded in this way, then, the screw is turned so that particular thought processes are considered antisocial. So it is that you can be in considerable trouble if you speak out publicly against Islam.

Here's an example of tolerance towards Islam, demanded of those running a CATHOLIC school ...

http://undhimmi.com/2010/05/12/multikulti-madness-as-uk-kids-forced-into-muslim-dress-for-mosque-visit/

That last point is a fair one. School inspectors work for the Government, and were certain schools to be in violation of those teaching agendas which the inspectors are mandated to enforce, then the school receives an unfavourable report. Continuation of that process can ultimately result in a school branded as having 'failed', resulting in rather more direct State intervention to make it toe the line.

All of this is sold as tolerance to all faiths. But its effect is that, for example, Christian teachings cannot be seen to predominate .. in this, a supposedly 'Christian' nation. The Catholic school I've cited accurately understood its duties within the Left-wing regime run by Brown and his henchmen.

BUT ... what I am NOT describing is a level 'playing field' for all faiths. See THIS ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1356361/Shame-Britains-Muslim-schools-Secret-filming-shows-pupils-beaten.html

It's a brutal religion, one that practises brutality at an early age, in order to instil in children the extent of the subhumanities that may be required of Muslims in later life. And, such has been the institutionalised laxity in the UK, that Islamic schools can not only get away with such so-called 'teaching methods' for YEARS, but can even expect Government commendations as well !!

Thanks to the Channel 4 investigation, the inspectors had little choice other than to confront the reality of what was occurring. Had Channel 4 actually NOT intervened, who's to say that this school would ever have been tackled, AT ALL ?

Don't ever imagine that the disgusting depths we in the UK have sunk to, courtesy of Socialist-demanded 'tolerance', can't happen in America. The creation of a climate of multi-faith tolerance means the near-automatic marginalisation of Christianity, along with the introduction of all the evils that other so-called 'faiths' will force upon your socially-reengineered country.

To be 'intolerant' to such re-engineering is to be intolerant to all the evils waiting in the wings to make their mark. I believe my post amply proves this point. So ... is this cancer to be cured, or allowed to spread, in the name of 'tolerance' ?

You decide.

Drummond
07-25-2012, 04:34 PM

Well, in theory, YES, we have schools devoted to the teaching of Christian principles. However .. it's nothing like as simple as that in reality. As I've just posted, the State inspection regime requires schools to defer to the education of other faiths as well, in the name of multicultural tolerance.

However well-intentioned the teachers and governors of such schools may genuinely be, they cannot ultimately consider themselves free to provide a balance which is true of their intended purpose. Our Socialists saw to it that such exclusivity could not flourish .. as my example of the CATHOLIC school I've cited proves.

Drummond
07-25-2012, 04:45 PM
Well, the below post gives me an overwhelming appreciation for those MANY parents who stood up to this EVIL cult! Again, that teacher would not have been fired had the sat idly by and allowed this evil to take place. I am not for the way our school systems have kicked God and prayer out of the classroom but from what I've gathered from both accounts as well as the many sources that I was able to dig up, it may very well be a blessing in disguise...except for those American schools in liberal areas that FORCE our children to tolerate ANYTHING and EVERYTHING....except for Christianity.

Thanks Drummond!!!!

You're more than welcome.

This is all down, ultimately, to propagandist packaging, and social re-engineering arranged off of the back of it. Socialists demand tolerance of so much .. but if this involves the undermining of a society's core principles, or, of criticising the nature of objectionable practises, the Socialist attitude to resistance to this is to say, 'Tough' .. your own tolerance of what we demand you accept is mandated. Fail to abide by our mandates and you will be ostracised as antisocial, as bigoted.'

So, goodbye Foundling Principles, if or when this is ever decreed .. in the name of so-called 'enlightenment'.

Socialist tinkerers, such as Obama, won't rest until they ruin all that America was meant to be. A fight against Socialism is a fight for the salvation of your country's very soul.

red state
07-25-2012, 04:53 PM
Drummond,

Thanks for you input....it is most appreciated. Well have to talk you into telling us what to expect from Obama Care someday. I'm sure you will be able to tell of many first hand horrors. I'm perfectly fine with what I have....no change needed here (especially the WRONG change/direction that we got from B.O.).

By the by, are you familiar with Dr. Victor Maxwell? He is quite an extraordinary gentleman. I've known Dr. Victor for over 7 years (or longer) and he has been a missionary in Brazil for a number of years, pastored a church there in Northern Ireland until he felt God's call to return to Brazil as a missionary. He has also written books that I'd suggest anyone read....again, an extraordinary individual who still believes in the possibility of a GREAT WELCH REVIVAL as you may well be aware of in your region of the world. Of course, we yanks felt it's effects across the big pond.

Below is a link to a few of his sermons as well as a few sermons he's preached while at our church during our Bible Conference:

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=122121619280

http://www.unity-baptist.com/home.asp

Drummond
07-25-2012, 05:44 PM
Drummond,

Thanks for you input....it is most appreciated. Well have to talk you into telling us what to expect from Obama Care someday. I'm sure you will be able to tell of many first hand horrors. I'm perfectly fine with what I have....no change needed here (especially the WRONG change/direction that we got from B.O.).

By the by, are you familiar with Dr. Victor Maxwell? He is quite an extraordinary gentleman. I've known Dr. Victor for over 7 years (or longer) and he has been a missionary in Brazil for a number of years, pastored a church there in Northern Ireland until he felt God's call to return to Brazil as a missionary. He has also written books that I'd suggest anyone read....again, an extraordinary individual who still believes in the possibility of a GREAT WELCH REVIVAL as you may well be aware of in your region of the world. Of course, we yanks felt it's effects across the big pond.

Below is a link to a few of his sermons as well as a few sermons he's preached while at our church during our Bible Conference:

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=122121619280

http://www.unity-baptist.com/home.asp

Many thanks, Red State.

No, I hadn't heard of Dr Maxwell until now .. I shall check out your links soon after posting this reply. As for 'Obamacare' ... well, if Obama's goal is to ultimately copy our British NHS, and it's my belief that he's dripfeeding measures ultimately intended to mimic it ... well, I've MANY horror stories I can post as to how our NHS fails us. From healthcare rationing from a bureaucratic body ironically using the acronym 'N.I.C.E', to the most basic of healthcare failures you can imagine. From rampant MRSA and C-Difficile infection rates in hospitals to the systematic abuse of the elderly, to a recent case of a lad in his 20's who was a patient in a ward, who DIED OF THIRST !

I don't doubt that the UK can be used as a model to teach you what you really need to avoid in your own Society.

By the way, and almost as an aside .. in his original post, Tyr mentioned Haringey, north London. I happen to know it well, as I was born just a mile or two to the north of it, in Edmonton.

Haringey serves as a particularly bad example of multicultural failure. It's a melting-pot of all manner of cultures. And as you might expect, the Labour Party always gets voted in to control its borough council. Indeed, they've never voted any other Party to power there, for at least a half century !

Well .. I take it that news of widespread rioting in England, this time last year, reached the American media ? What sparked it off was an anti-Police protest in Tottenham, north London. Much of present-day Haringey INCLUDES the older borough of Tottenham.

The Broadwater Farm riots, from a couple of decades ago, to the rioting of last year, these originate from multicultural powder-keg conditions existing in Tottenham for more than a generation.

Now consider Tyr's post, and this segment of it ..

The London Borough of Haringey, a heavily Muslim district in North London, is the latest school district to switch to a menu that is fully halal (religiously permissible for Muslims).

The Haringey Town Council recently issued "best practice" advice to all schools in its area to "ban all pork products in order to cater for the needs of staff and pupils who are not permitted contact with these for religious reasons."

Haringey (Tottenham) is home to a variety of faiths and ethnic groups, though relatively dominant between all of these, IS Islam. I can personally vouch for the accuracy of Tyr's quoted statement, because I well know how determined Labour has been to insist upon such deferential measures. Tyr won't have known this, but I'm particularly qualified to speak about the area, as I lived in the borough just to the north of it for most of my life !! And I can tell you this .. a former Council leader (now deceased) called Bernie Grant did much to lead the 'political correctness' thinking of Labour in his heyday.

But the entire area is a mess. Parts of it have near-slum conditions. Impoverishment, after half a century of Socialist dominance, have scarred the place. BUT, Labour is assured of future election victories there, because community leaders there, not least Muslim-oriented ones, can only thrive, with their causes intact, if Labour is there to keep their interests alive.

So, to summarise ... decades of uninterrupted and hardline Socialism have scarred an area of London, impoverished it, turned it into a long-term powder-keg of ethnic tensions ... AND this is an area where Islamic practises can particularly thrive. I suggest to you that an American version of all this is NOT to be wished for !!!

I'll end this post with a YouTube link. It shows a speech being given by a Muslim radical, just a day or 2 after the end of the Tottenham rioting. The affected area, just to the back of the speaker, is sealed off under police control, and at that time was being forensically sifted as a preserved crime scene. Well .. the Muslim radical who's speaking, HIMSELF A RESIDENT OF TOTTENHAM, tried to preach 'lessons' to be learned from the riots .. his speech posted to try and convert more people, particularly local kids, to the so-called 'benefits' of Islam.

Anyone doing research on this character from other YouTube links will be left in no doubt as to his true radical message ... here, DECEPTIVELY moderated so as to recruit new members .. using the riot's aftermath for Islamic opportunism.

See >>>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbfTNZBahZY

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-25-2012, 05:51 PM
I don't know how many times I can prove you wrong before you actually believe me :/ Murder is punished in Islam.

From the Qur'aan

if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. (5:32)

Those who invoke not, with Allah, any other god, nor slay such life as Allah has made sacred except for just cause, nor commit fornication; - and any that does this (not only) meets punishment. (But) the Penalty on the Day of Judgment will be doubled to him, and he will dwell therein in ignominy(25:68-69)

Forced conversion is forbidden

Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error (2:256)

Show me where their actions are justified. Maybe I can explain it to you better than the right wing extremist websites you are reading.

http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate/terrorist1.html

Islam-Terrorism, Inc. - Part I

According to the FBI, the definition of terrorism is:
"Terrorism is the unlawful use of force or violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives."

The religion of Islam fulfills each and every criteria of the above-mentioned definition of terrorism. The following irrefutable facts and deductive logic will amply demonstrate this statement. Ever since Islam was founded it has left behind a legacy of violent atrocities and horrible crimes. The holy book of the Muslims, the Koran, contains specific instructions on how to loot, pillage, plunder, rape, torture and murder in order to further the interests of Islam . It can clearly be called a specific instruction manual of terrorism.

The Holy Koran is full of very unholy and terrorist ambitions, it is obviously not from God, as the Muslims would have us believe. Any sane individual can see that it is a journal and collection of a terrorist’s criminal activities and ideas. This terrorist’s name is Mohammed (popularly known as the prophet of Islam). During his lifetime, Mohammed organized at least 86 expeditions against people who either refused to follow his teachings or simply came in the way of his power crazed ambitions. He led the life of a serial killer, terrorist and rapist, who perpetrated genocide throughout Arabia. Along with the pagan Arabs, many Jews and Christians were victims of this mindless terrorist. Mohammed was a man who destroyed peace wherever he went, and in its place brought terror, carnage and death. And he did all this in the name of God! Mohammed has clearly stated in the Koran that God has instructed him and all pious Muslims to loot, pillage, plunder, rape, torture and murder innocent human beings, in order to further the interests of Islam.

I have stated below just a few of the verses from the Koran, which support this fact. As the Koran is supposed to be timeless and universal, the verses in it hold true even today and are used everyday by pious Muslims to justify their brutal and terrorist activities.

1. (Koran 8:12) "Remember Thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the believers, I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers, Smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger tips of them."

In the above verse the great prophet of Islam, Mohammed, is giving step by step instructions on how to torture and kill the unbelievers if they don't follow Islam. He is clearly instructing Muslims to commit cold-blooded murder in the name of religion.

2. (Koran 2:216) "Warfare is ordained for you, though it is hateful unto you; but it may happen that you hate a thing which is good for you and it may happen that you love a thing which is bad for you. Allah knoweth, you knew not."

The above verse was stated by Mohammed after his first terrorist attack. He and his followers mercilessly massacred four innocent and unarmed merchants at Nakhla in 623 AD. The massacre came in January, the sacred month of Rejeb. Arabs regard this month as a sacred month, when warfare and violence is forbidden. Since this barbaric criminal act was led and sanctioned by the "great" prophet Mohammed, we can conclude that Islam's sacred activities include loot and cold-blooded murder of innocent individuals. The very beginnings of Islam are stained with the blood of innocents.

By stating the above verse, Mohammed completely absolved himself from all blame for having murdered innocents. The most insidious and devilish implication of this verse is that God is completely justifying Mohammed’s murder of the innocent Meccans. The import of this verse is that killing and violence are JUSTIFIED for Muslims, because they are doing it by divine ordinance! It is a religious duty of every Muslim to murder anyone who comes in the way of Islam. Since it is also the duty of every Muslim to ensure that the entire world is converted to Islam by force if necessary, one must directly conclude that it is the religious duty of Muslims to kill all those who are non-Muslim. This conclusion is derived directly from the supreme edict of Allah, who admonishes that even the Muslim who feels it is wrong to kill, must murder in the name of Allah, otherwise he is not a true Muslim. Over and above this, Mohammed is hypocritically implying that warfare is hateful to him, but he participated in it because God ordained it.

3. (Koran 69:30-37) "It is not for any Prophet to have captives until he hath made slaughter in the land. You desire the lure of this world and Allah desires for you the hereafter and Allah is Mighty, Wise.. Now enjoy what you have won as lawful and good and keep your duty to Allah. Lo! Allah is forgiving, merciful."

This verse is in reference to the prisoners that Mohammed held for ransom after the battle of Badr. This battle occurred on March 17, 623 AD. This is the month of Ramadan—another sacred month for the Muslims! In this battle, Mohammed and his followers killed at least 70 innocent merchants from the Quraysh tribe of Mecca and slaughtered several hundred soldiers who came forward to defend them.

Here God the "Merciful" is saying that all the non-believers deserve to be killed! In addition, God is conveniently commenting that whatever loot Mohammed has plundered is "lawful and good" because it was done in service to God. So murder, rape, plunder and destruction are all perfectly legal with the Muslim God as long as they are done in the name of Islam! Mohammed is also insidiously making himself seem very kind for having spared the lives of the prisoners, when in fact he only let them live so he could ransom their lives for more money. In today’s world this is called "taking hostages" and defines "Terrorism" of the worst kind.

4. (Koran 69:30-37) "(It will be said) Take him and fetter him and expose him to hell fire. And then insert him in a chain whereof the length is seventy cubits. Lo! he used not to believe in God the tremendous, and urged not on the feeding of the wretched. Therefore hath he no lover hear this day nor any food save filth which none but sinners eat."

The above verses from the Koran prove that Muslims are specifically instructed not to tolerate unbelievers. It directly states that people who do not believe in Mohammed and the Islamic God are to be tortured and murdered.. Not only does this verse clearly implicate that unbelievers must be tortured and killed, it goes on further to state prescribed methods for committing torture. The horrific acts mentioned above are in practice even today in Islamic countries. In fact, in India, Muslims tortured the Sikh Gurus and their families exactly as prescribed by the Koran. For example, the Sikh guru Tegh Bahadur was imprisoned in a cage like a wild animal, when he refused to forsake his religion for Islam. Three of his disciples were murdered in front of his eyes. One of them was Bhai Mati Das. He was sawed alive into little pieces. The other was wrapped up in cotton and burnt alive. Bhai Dyala, the third one, was boiled alive in a cauldron. Guru Tegh Bahadur himself was brutally tortured and killed in a similar fashion. One wonders at the mercy of "The all beneficent Allah" who enjoys watching the roasted burnt flesh of hapless innocents falling off their bones.

5. (Koran 5: 33-34) "The only reward of those who make war upon Allah and His messenger and strive after corruption in the land will be that they will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet and alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. Such will be their degradation in the world, and in the Hereafter theirs will be an awful doom; Save those who repent before ye overpower them. For know that Allah is forgiving, merciful."

6. (Koran 22: 19-22) "These twain (the believers and the disbelievers) are two opponents who contend concerning their Lord. But as for those who disbelieve, garments of fire will be cut out for them, boiling fluid will be poured down their heads. Whereby that which is in their bellies, and their skins too, will be melted; And for them are hooked rods of iron. Whenever, in their anguish, they would go forth from thence they are driven back therein and (it is said unto them): Taste the doom of burning."

7. (Koran 76: 4) "Lo! We have prepared for disbelievers chains, yokes and a blazing fire."

The above verses clearly state extreme terrorist activities, as they contain nothing but detailed recipes of horrific torture. Cutting off the hands and feet of individuals and then making them walk and jump, pouring boiling waters over their victims, making them drink it, burning them alive, inserting hot iron rods into their bodies, dismemberment and disembowelment, genital mutilation etc. are common Islamic practices.

I have mentioned only a few of the verses from the Koran to show that Islam is nothing but an excuse to legalize terrorism, genocide, massacre and other criminal activities. Many other verses that demonstrate these specific qualities, are to be found throughout the Koran . As Muslims worldwide regard the Koran to be the ultimate holy book, it is followed to the word. Their daily lives are guided specifically by such passages from the Koran . Moreover, the terrorist, lecherous and criminal activities described in the Koran are considered to be the sacred words of God. Is it any wonder that mindless Muslims all over the world, justify their criminal activities of destruction, loot, torture, rape and murder by pointing to the Koran? They actually consider their acts to be holy and believe that for committing such holy acts they will go to paradise—a paradise where they will have plenty of wine, women and young boys for their sexual pleasure. (How Mohammed uses bribery in the Koran to attract mindless human beings is above the scope of this article and will be described in later ones).

Today, many followers of Islam such as Saddam Hussein, Idi Amin, Momar Gaddafi, Louis Farrakhan, Yasser Arafat, Dawood Ibrahim, Abu Nidal, etc. are famed for the brutality of their crimes and terrorism. The entire world is marred by violence and murder, wherever Muslims reside. The entire world is suffering due to the barbaric activities of Islamic terrorists. Pick up a newspaper today and you will note that 98% of terrorist activities that occur involve Muslims.

Not a single site I read or study intructs to go out and harm muslims! Most teach why a defense will be required !
No different than teaching a child to defend itself against harm from any source. What you do not like is the truth about Islam and its objectives to be so openly talked about..
Islam is the major participant in over 90% of the terrorists acts around the world.
Care to explain why or how so many muslims got it wrong by your standards?
The verses cited above should be your answer but no you will spin and lie to refute the truth..
For lying it is on your part unless its that you wallow in ignorance justifying a dark and barbaric type of faith..

Islam has two faces , one it shows when and where it is weak and does not care to engage in terrorist acts just yet,. The other when and where it is fully ready to engage in those inhuman and barbaric acts.-Tyr

Drummond
07-25-2012, 05:58 PM
So, who's checked out the YouTube link I just posted ?

What's shown is a hardline Islamist, trying to preach Islam as having a 'moral high ground' to offer, one better than a Western culture riven by rioting.

HE IS A RESIDENT OF HARINGEY, A STRONG ISLAMIST AREA IN LONDON, trying to go on a propaganda-offensive, so as to convert as many as he can to the so-called 'superiority' of Islam. He dresses as a Westerner, seemingly talks reasonably .. TO SELL A RECRUITMENT MESSAGE TO THE PEOPLE OF BRITAIN.

And this, folks, is how it's done. In the absence of bomb outrages, propaganda is everything.

Drummond
07-25-2012, 06:07 PM

"Terrorism is the unlawful use of force or violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives."

The religion of Islam fulfills each and every criteria of the above-mentioned definition of terrorism. The following irrefutable facts and deductive logic will amply demonstrate this statement. Ever since Islam was founded it has left behind a legacy of violent atrocities and horrible crimes. The holy book of the Muslims, the Koran, contains specific instructions on how to loot, pillage, plunder, rape, torture and murder in order to further the interests of Islam . It can clearly be called a specific instruction manual of terrorism.

The Holy Koran is full of very unholy and terrorist ambitions, it is obviously not from God, as the Muslims would have us believe. Any sane individual can see that it is a journal and collection of a terrorist’s criminal activities and ideas. This terrorist’s name is Mohammed (popularly known as the prophet of Islam). During his lifetime, Mohammed organized at least 86 expeditions against people who either refused to follow his teachings or simply came in the way of his power crazed ambitions. He led the life of a serial killer, terrorist and rapist, who perpetrated genocide throughout Arabia. Along with the pagan Arabs, many Jews and Christians were victims of this mindless terrorist. Mohammed was a man who destroyed peace wherever he went, and in its place brought terror, carnage and death. And he did all this in the name of God! Mohammed has clearly stated in the Koran that God has instructed him and all pious Muslims to loot, pillage, plunder, rape, torture and murder innocent human beings, in order to further the interests of Islam.

I have stated below just a few of the verses from the Koran, which support this fact. As the Koran is supposed to be timeless and universal, the verses in it hold true even today and are used everyday by pious Muslims to justify their brutal and terrorist activities.

1. (Koran 8:12) "Remember Thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the believers, I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers, Smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger tips of them."

In the above verse the great prophet of Islam, Mohammed, is giving step by step instructions on how to torture and kill the unbelievers if they don't follow Islam. He is clearly instructing Muslims to commit cold-blooded murder in the name of religion.

2. (Koran 2:216) "Warfare is ordained for you, though it is hateful unto you; but it may happen that you hate a thing which is good for you and it may happen that you love a thing which is bad for you. Allah knoweth, you knew not."

The above verse was stated by Mohammed after his first terrorist attack. He and his followers mercilessly massacred four innocent and unarmed merchants at Nakhla in 623 AD. The massacre came in January, the sacred month of Rejeb. Arabs regard this month as a sacred month, when warfare and violence is forbidden. Since this barbaric criminal act was led and sanctioned by the "great" prophet Mohammed, we can conclude that Islam's sacred activities include loot and cold-blooded murder of innocent individuals. The very beginnings of Islam are stained with the blood of innocents.

By stating the above verse, Mohammed completely absolved himself from all blame for having murdered innocents. The most insidious and devilish implication of this verse is that God is completely justifying Mohammed’s murder of the innocent Meccans. The import of this verse is that killing and violence are JUSTIFIED for Muslims, because they are doing it by divine ordinance! It is a religious duty of every Muslim to murder anyone who comes in the way of Islam. Since it is also the duty of every Muslim to ensure that the entire world is converted to Islam by force if necessary, one must directly conclude that it is the religious duty of Muslims to kill all those who are non-Muslim. This conclusion is derived directly from the supreme edict of Allah, who admonishes that even the Muslim who feels it is wrong to kill, must murder in the name of Allah, otherwise he is not a true Muslim. Over and above this, Mohammed is hypocritically implying that warfare is hateful to him, but he participated in it because God ordained it.

3. (Koran 69:30-37) "It is not for any Prophet to have captives until he hath made slaughter in the land. You desire the lure of this world and Allah desires for you the hereafter and Allah is Mighty, Wise.. Now enjoy what you have won as lawful and good and keep your duty to Allah. Lo! Allah is forgiving, merciful."

This verse is in reference to the prisoners that Mohammed held for ransom after the battle of Badr. This battle occurred on March 17, 623 AD. This is the month of Ramadan—another sacred month for the Muslims! In this battle, Mohammed and his followers killed at least 70 innocent merchants from the Quraysh tribe of Mecca and slaughtered several hundred soldiers who came forward to defend them.

Here God the "Merciful" is saying that all the non-believers deserve to be killed! In addition, God is conveniently commenting that whatever loot Mohammed has plundered is "lawful and good" because it was done in service to God. So murder, rape, plunder and destruction are all perfectly legal with the Muslim God as long as they are done in the name of Islam! Mohammed is also insidiously making himself seem very kind for having spared the lives of the prisoners, when in fact he only let them live so he could ransom their lives for more money. In today’s world this is called "taking hostages" and defines "Terrorism" of the worst kind.

4. (Koran 69:30-37) "(It will be said) Take him and fetter him and expose him to hell fire. And then insert him in a chain whereof the length is seventy cubits. Lo! he used not to believe in God the tremendous, and urged not on the feeding of the wretched. Therefore hath he no lover hear this day nor any food save filth which none but sinners eat."

The above verses from the Koran prove that Muslims are specifically instructed not to tolerate unbelievers. It directly states that people who do not believe in Mohammed and the Islamic God are to be tortured and murdered.. Not only does this verse clearly implicate that unbelievers must be tortured and killed, it goes on further to state prescribed methods for committing torture. The horrific acts mentioned above are in practice even today in Islamic countries. In fact, in India, Muslims tortured the Sikh Gurus and their families exactly as prescribed by the Koran. For example, the Sikh guru Tegh Bahadur was imprisoned in a cage like a wild animal, when he refused to forsake his religion for Islam. Three of his disciples were murdered in front of his eyes. One of them was Bhai Mati Das. He was sawed alive into little pieces. The other was wrapped up in cotton and burnt alive. Bhai Dyala, the third one, was boiled alive in a cauldron. Guru Tegh Bahadur himself was brutally tortured and killed in a similar fashion. One wonders at the mercy of "The all beneficent Allah" who enjoys watching the roasted burnt flesh of hapless innocents falling off their bones.

5. (Koran 5: 33-34) "The only reward of those who make war upon Allah and His messenger and strive after corruption in the land will be that they will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet and alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. Such will be their degradation in the world, and in the Hereafter theirs will be an awful doom; Save those who repent before ye overpower them. For know that Allah is forgiving, merciful."

6. (Koran 22: 19-22) "These twain (the believers and the disbelievers) are two opponents who contend concerning their Lord. But as for those who disbelieve, garments of fire will be cut out for them, boiling fluid will be poured down their heads. Whereby that which is in their bellies, and their skins too, will be melted; And for them are hooked rods of iron. Whenever, in their anguish, they would go forth from thence they are driven back therein and (it is said unto them): Taste the doom of burning."

7. (Koran 76: 4) "Lo! We have prepared for disbelievers chains, yokes and a blazing fire."

The above verses clearly state extreme terrorist activities, as they contain nothing but detailed recipes of horrific torture. Cutting off the hands and feet of individuals and then making them walk and jump, pouring boiling waters over their victims, making them drink it, burning them alive, inserting hot iron rods into their bodies, dismemberment and disembowelment, genital mutilation etc. are common Islamic practices.

I have mentioned only a few of the verses from the Koran to show that Islam is nothing but an excuse to legalize terrorism, genocide, massacre and other criminal activities. Many other verses that demonstrate these specific qualities, are to be found throughout the Koran . As Muslims worldwide regard the Koran to be the ultimate holy book, it is followed to the word. Their daily lives are guided specifically by such passages from the Koran . Moreover, the terrorist, lecherous and criminal activities described in the Koran are considered to be the sacred words of God. Is it any wonder that mindless Muslims all over the world, justify their criminal activities of destruction, loot, torture, rape and murder by pointing to the Koran? They actually consider their acts to be holy and believe that for committing such holy acts they will go to paradise—a paradise where they will have plenty of wine, women and young boys for their sexual pleasure. (How Mohammed uses bribery in the Koran to attract mindless human beings is above the scope of this article and will be described in later ones).

Today, many followers of Islam such as Saddam Hussein, Idi Amin, Momar Gaddafi, Louis Farrakhan, Yasser Arafat, Dawood Ibrahim, Abu Nidal, etc. are famed for the brutality of their crimes and terrorism. The entire world is marred by violence and murder, wherever Muslims reside. The entire world is suffering due to the barbaric activities of Islamic terrorists. Pick up a newspaper today and you will note that 98% of terrorist activities that occur involve Muslims.

Not a single site I read or study intructs to go out and harm muslims! Most teach why a defense will be required !
No different than teaching a child to defend itself against harm from any source. What you do not like is the truth about Islam and its objectives to be so openly talked about..
Islam is the major participant in over 90% of the terrorists acts around the world.
The verses cited above should be your answer but no you will spin and lie to refute the truth..
For lying it is on your part unless its that you wallow in ignorance justifying a dark and barbaric type of faith..

Islam has two faces , one it shows when and where it is weak and does not care to engage in terrorist acts just yet,. The other when and where it is fully ready to engage in those inhuman and barbaric acts.-Tyr

Very well put, Tyr. An excellent post !

Just one comment, though. You liken Islam to a form of 'weakness' when it's not engaging in terrorism. Arguably, this may be a mistake - the point, to me, is that Islamists will stoop to whatever suits their purpose at any one time. I've posted an example of a Muslim propagandist trying to sell Islam as having a 'moral high ground' ... and this is an aspect of how they operate that we all need to be guarded against.

People need to be alerted to their propaganda, but in a way that has people alerted to the TRUTH behind it. To show that theirs is a far cry from any message of 'peace' and 'civic responsibility' they may care to broadcast.

They will say and do anything to recruit their victims, Tyr. Literally anything.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-25-2012, 06:23 PM
So, who's checked out the YouTube link I just posted ?

What's shown is a hardline Islamist, trying to preach Islam as having a 'moral high ground' to offer, one better than a Western culture riven by rioting.

HE IS A RESIDENT OF HARINGEY, A STRONG ISLAMIST AREA IN LONDON, trying to go on a propaganda-offensive, so as to convert as many as he can to the so-called 'superiority' of Islam. He dresses as a Westerner, seemingly talks reasonably .. TO SELL A RECRUITMENT MESSAGE TO THE PEOPLE OF BRITAIN.

And this, folks, is how it's done. In the absence of bomb outrages, propaganda is everything.

I watched 3 minutes of it, all that I could stand from that lying Hizby propagandist..
ISLAM uses every trick in the book my friend. I know that quite well. -Tyr

Drummond
07-25-2012, 06:34 PM
I watched 3 minutes of it, all that I could stand from that lying Hizby propagandist..
ISLAM uses every trick in the book my friend. I know that quite well. -Tyr

Exactly, Tyr. He's a disgusting piece of work.

YouTube has other offerings of his. The particular Muslim organisation he works for is banned in many parts of the world, because, in TRUTH, they are particularly hardline. But if you believed what this creep preached, he'd claim to have a monopoly on decent values, and you'd believe Islam was victimised !!

.... and not ONE word, ANYWHERE in any of this, about Islamic terrorism. NOTHING about 9/11, 7/7, or any of the cruelties practised in the name of Islam. Nothing about beheadings or the subjugation of women to their tyranny, to believe his crap, you'd believe that it's the WEST that starts all the injustices.

And this particular joker lives and operates out of Haringey, a place you highlighted from the start. He might as well .. Haringey serves him well as a proxy 'homeland' ....

Kathianne
07-25-2012, 06:56 PM

You decide.

I wish I could rep 10X.

Really for this one linK:

Really it says it all for the 'Christians' and 'non-believers'. In common language it speaks to the inverse.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-25-2012, 07:01 PM
Exactly, Tyr. He's a disgusting piece of work.

YouTube has other offerings of his. The particular Muslim organisation he works for is banned in many parts of the world, because, in TRUTH, they are particularly hardline. But if you believed what this creep preached, he'd claim to have a monopoly on decent values, and you'd believe Islam was victimised !!

.... and not ONE word, ANYWHERE in any of this, about Islamic terrorism. NOTHING about 9/11, 7/7, or any of the cruelties practised in the name of Islam. Nothing about beheadings or the subjugation of women to their tyranny, to believe his crap, you'd believe that it's the WEST that starts all the injustices.

And this particular joker lives and operates out of Haringey, a place you highlighted from the start. He might as well .. Haringey serves him well as a proxy 'homeland' ....

I had no knowledge that you were so familiar with Haringey. I did find out that it is somewhat of a leftist/muslim stronghold there at least in politics it is..
Look for jafar to have a cow about these replies exsposing Islam and it's agenda in Britain..
That dude strikes me as a certified propagandist IMHO. He tries to be slick about it but I can tell he is radical and hiding it in order to look more the peaceful type......Look how quick he started insulting me when I had never insulted him and how quick he went towards more hate exspressing posts because we dared to post the TRUTH about Islam!--TZ

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-25-2012, 07:05 PM
I wish I could rep 10X.

Really for this one linK:

Really it says it all for the 'Christians' and 'non-believers'. In common language it speaks to the inverse.

Yep, I just added that link into my favorites too.--:beer:
Thanks big D...-Tyr

jimnyc
07-25-2012, 07:06 PM

Wow, this is sad. I would LOVE to see what would happen if they did similar to Muslims, and demanded things of them and made it mandatory that they go to a Temple.

A Catholic schoolgirl has been branded a ‘truant’ by her teachers after she refused to dress as a Muslim for a school field trip to a mosque. Staff had ordered 14-year-old Amy Owen and her classmates to dress in headscarf, wear trousers or leggings and keep her arms covered for the compulsory visit to the mosque after it was arranged to promote ‘community cohesion.’

Parents at the 1,100 pupil Ellesmere Port Catholic High School in Ellesmere Port, Cheshire were also told they were each required to make a £3 contribution towards the trip for all Year Nine students. Michelle Davies’ daughter Amy Owen was ordered to wear a headscarf and trousers or leggings for a school trip to a mosque
But when Amy refused to dress in Muslim attire for the visit to Al Rahma Mosque in Toxteth, Liverpool, staff warned her about rules and said refusal would mean non attendance which would then be marked down as an ‘unauthorised absence.’

In a stern letter to her family with words in block capitals and underlined, the school’s headmaster Peter Lee said the visit was ‘as compulsory as a geography field trip.’
He added: ‘There are two reasons for these visits. One is that the scheme of work in religious studies REQUIRES children to have knowledge and understanding of other world religions.

‘The second is that the school is REQUIRED to promote tolerance respect and understanding. This is known as community cohesion. A failure to do this could result in an unwelcome inspection judgement. None of us would relish that.

red state
07-25-2012, 07:06 PM
Sorry for the delay. I had left the office but am back now.

I'm viewing it now...sad really that so many could blindly follow such evil. At first, I thought he was a reporter! Wow! He was a wolf in sheep's clothing. Even the camera man got bored and faded him in and out at one point. HA! I wonder if he knew just how MOST muSLUMS view black folk? Cess Coast wants to point fingers at REAL racists....she needs go no further than Iran, SA and a mirror. Yet, she points fingers at those whose Cherokee heritage adopted many blacks within the Cherokee tribe. Cherokee have always been very open to knew blood (which is why I happen to come from a line of Cherokee/Irish with Scot/Italian on another side. Don't think that I haven't got scrappin' blood running through my ole veins. HA!!!! Getting back on topic though; I'm sure, there are areas that even the police will not go, just as in France, because of muSLUM law being practiced OVER British Law.

I'm full aware of the riots because I had a client who talked about how glad he was that they were destroying property and such of the "RICH". I liked the guy OK and enjoyed the type work BUT I took all of his nonsense that I could stomach. He seemed bright BUT after all of our off-time debating various topics, he never wised up to TRUTH. He despised Thatcher and liked Obama. Funny how the lazy within a society are liberal/labor/Dimocrat party/persuasion.

Just out of curiousity, and having NOTHING to do with muSLUMs...are you familiar with:

ADAM FARMS & CO
Import & Export (agricultural I think)
at 11 Colepits Wood Road,Eltham London SE9 2QJ

They just contacted me yesterday and again today and it would be nice if you could tell me what size business it is.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-25-2012, 07:16 PM
Wow, this is sad. I would LOVE to see what would happen if they did similar to Muslims, and demanded things of them and made it mandatory that they go to a Temple.

Let them try to force the muslims to dress in a way that thier religion forbids and watch all hell break loose!
My son will never be forced to do that as long as Im alive. I'll pull him out of school that day and if forced I'll do serious damage to anybody trying to do the forcing! I mean SERIOUS damage, just because I have anger in my heart against the evil scum and nobody alive can force me or mine to blindly tolerate or act like them..
They try , they risk life and limb, no brag just a damn fact!-Tyr

Drummond
07-25-2012, 07:24 PM
I had no knowledge that you were so familiar with Haringey. I did find out that it is somewhat of a leftist/muslim stronghold there at least in politics it is..
Look for jafar to have a cow about these replies exsposing Islam and it's agenda in Britain..
That dude strikes me as a certified propagandist IMHO. He tries to be slick about it but I can tell he is radical and hiding it in order to look more the peaceful type......Look how quick he started insulting me when I had never insulted him and how quick he went towards more hate exspressing posts because we dared to post the TRUTH about Islam!--TZ

Indeed, I've known the area all my life, and watched it sink into near-ghetto conditions over the decades. I may live in Wales these days, but until 3 years ago, I was just a short bus ride from the very spot the YouTube speech was being delivered from. I last passed through it around six months ago.

As for Jafar - don't worry, I'm sure I am well prepared for anything he may come up with. Regardless of what may be preached to me (or at me) .. I have firsthand experience of what Muslim communities are like, and how they transform the areas they spread to and make them their own. Integration, which is the lie our socialists have spoonfed us about such communities, they have absolutely no interest in. Theirs is a culture, philosophy (I hesitate to dignify it with the word 'faith') which exists to dominate. Islam ALWAYS takes over communities and territories it moves to ... it exists for the purpose.

Muslims will sell Islam to you if they can, but ALWAYS, they reserve the option of the bomb and the bullet if you ultimately don't bend to them.

Believe their lies, or swallow their tyranny ... if in fact you can survive it !! ....

Kathianne
07-25-2012, 07:31 PM

You decide.

This sucks. You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Drummond again.

Missileman
07-25-2012, 07:42 PM

What a coincidence...that's exactly what Islam claims happened. Of course, it's a well duplicated claim! :laugh:

Drummond
07-25-2012, 07:46 PM
Sorry for the delay. I had left the office but am back now.

I'm viewing it now...sad really that so many could blindly follow such evil. At first, I thought he was a reporter! Wow! He was a wolf in sheep's clothing. Even the camera man got bored and faded him in and out at one point. HA! I wonder if he knew just how MOST muSLUMS view black folk? Cess Coast wants to point fingers at REAL racists....she needs go no further than Iran, SA and a mirror. Yet, she points fingers at those whose Cherokee heritage adopted many blacks within the Cherokee tribe. Cherokee have always been very open to knew blood (which is why I happen to come from a line of Cherokee/Irish with Scot/Italian on another side. Don't think that I haven't got scrappin' blood running through my ole veins. HA!!!! Getting back on topic though; I'm sure, there are areas that even the police will not go, just as in France, because of muSLUM law being practiced OVER British Law.

I'm full aware of the riots because I had a client who talked about how glad he was that they were destroying property and such of the "RICH". I liked the guy OK and enjoyed the type work BUT I took all of his nonsense that I could stomach. He seemed bright BUT after all of our off-time debating various topics, he never wised up to TRUTH. He despised Thatcher and liked Obama. Funny how the lazy within a society are liberal/labor/Dimocrat party/persuasion.

Just out of curiousity, and having NOTHING to do with muSLUMs...are you familiar with:

ADAM FARMS & CO
Import & Export (agricultural I think)
at 11 Colepits Wood Road,Eltham London SE9 2QJ

They just contacted me yesterday and again today and it would be nice if you could tell me what size business it is.

OK, for myself, I'm about to leave for the night (well after 1.30AM as I type ..).

We have 'no-go' areas in Britain, certainly, though that's due to criminality and gang cultures far more than Muslim communities. That said, it's certainly true that there are areas where the police are advised to adopt a 'softly, softly' approach in case they offend minority, ethnic cultures, and Islamic ones will qualify.

Tottenham undoubtedly does, so would Hackney, Southall, Leicester, Bradford, Barking and Dagenham in east London, maybe areas of Birmingham .. amongst others.

'Funny' how such areas are so consistently areas of social deprivation ... as they are ...

I think that if I'd ever encountered your client, I'd have given him a piece of my mind !! And besides, poor people suffered as well as so-called 'rich' people. The oldest structure in Tottenham was destroyed in that riot .. set on fire. Its remains had to be demolished. Yes, it may have been a business premises (a carpet shop when it was destroyed), BUT, there were families living above that shop, renting accomodation, who were made homeless after the fire.

Ending on the address you cited ... SE London I don't know at all well (I was mainly a north London man), and I don't know the business you mention. HOWEVER ... if you can wait 24 hours, I may just be able to do a small bit of research on it. Give me that time, and all being well, I'll provide you with stats on it.

gabosaurus
07-25-2012, 08:55 PM
Seems like quite a mess.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/4156159/Race-war-tearing-British-town-apart.html

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-25-2012, 09:04 PM
Seems like quite a mess.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/4156159/Race-war-tearing-British-town-apart.html

haha, the muslim hit the EDL guy thru an open car window.
Always the first to turn to violence= The Religion of Peace..
Always the first to turn to violence =muslims and leftists , they share so much , no wonder they are allies.-Tyr

red state
07-25-2012, 11:18 PM
haha, the muslim hit the EDL guy thru an open car window.
Always the first to turn to violence= The Religion of Peace..
Always the first to turn to violence =muslims and leftists , they share so much , no wonder they are allies.-Tyr

Tyr, Simply put, they're an ignorant finger biting, head chopping, intolerant lot....lot of SCUM that is!

.................................................. .................................................. .................

Drummond...send me a private message or I'll send you one with my email address.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-26-2012, 08:38 AM

Tyr, Simply put, they're an ignorant finger biting, head chopping, intolerant lot....lot of SCUM that is!

.................................................. .................................................. .................

Drummond...send me a private message or I'll send you one with my email address.

Some are University educated barbarians. That cross between a militant movement and religious cult only allows for one kind of leadership my friend. Their acknowedged top leaders ALL push Sharia law!
Consider how the muslims get a PASS on Sharia law's command to execute gays. They get that pass from gays and pro-gay supporters , dem/lib/leftists, its insanity! Sharia law is COMPLETELY AT ODDS AGAINST OUR CONSTITUTION YET THE AMERICAN SHEEPLE DEFEND IT AS IF ITS GREAT.
While they ridicule and mock those of us that defend our Constitution for its GREATNESS, again some form of insanity.. These are the same people hellbent on keeping Christianity out of our schools and government!
Yet applaud when a muslim runs for office. When anybody that has even passing knowledge of Islam knows that person if elected will follow the Koran in all his decision makings, again insanity at work.--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-26-2012, 09:19 AM

Bump for our friend Jafar that has somehow missed this post after taunting me to post my proof to counter his lying defense of Islam and its countless murdering atrocities!
How about it Shariaman!???--Tyr

Drummond
07-26-2012, 04:40 PM
Redstate .. posts #33 and #41 ... your query about a London address.

Check out your private messages .. just in case you happen to see this first. I've answered your query, w/evidence of what I've found.

Drummond
07-26-2012, 05:47 PM
Redstate .. your PM received, though I can't reply to it in the PM facility because you need to make some space there. But anyway, just to say you're more than welcome.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-26-2012, 06:03 PM
Redstate .. your PM received, though I can't reply to it in the PM facility because you need to make some space there. But anyway, just to say you're more than welcome.

That country boy is as slow as molasses in the wintertime! I already told him to free up space for incoming pm's and he thinks because he can still send that he can still recieve or because his last pm went out fine all is well.;)
Dat thar boy needs to pay attention, I say pay attention son, said in my best Leghorn Foghorn voice..-:laugh2:

Drummond
07-26-2012, 06:24 PM
.... so anyway, where's Jafar ?

Come on, Jafar. Don't you have any comments to add ?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-26-2012, 06:58 PM
.... so anyway, where's Jafar ?

Come on, Jafar. Don't you have any comments to add ?

haha, I think that possibly my posts on this thread numbers 24 and 43 may have hit the dude too hard. You know how hard it is to refute the cold hard truth. I bet he has been carpet praying to Allah for guidance and Allah said, by way of a friendly camel driver, "you are on your own boy."-:laugh2:-Tyr

red state
07-26-2012, 09:21 PM
That country boy is as slow as molasses in the wintertime! I already told him to free up space for incoming pm's and he thinks because he can still send that he can still recieve or because his last pm went out fine all is well.;)
Dat thar boy needs to pay attention, I say pay attention son, said in my best Leghorn Foghorn voice..-:laugh2:

Actually, I thought I had. But, in my defense, you both have my email address! Hhhrrrmmmmpppphhhhhh!!!!!!

FAIL!!!....epic FAIL! HA!!!

And for the record, TYR, your 'Foghorn Leghorn' SUCKS! I say, I, I say son, I keep throwin' ya tha ball an ya keep missin' it! The boy's 'bout as bright...I say, as bright as a candle in a bulb factory!" Keep practicin', Tyr, you'll hit the target...or get Foghorn Leghorn down pat some day. You seem to be a bit high and center HA!!! That's better than being to the LEFT and low, however. HA!!!!!

I look forward to seeing more photos on the avatar thread...or whatever they call that thread with all the photos on it. I even posted a few with my ugly mug. HA!!!

Good nite all!!!