PDA

View Full Version : The new wave of right wing extremism

gabosaurus
07-22-2012, 08:55 PM
I was reading over some Muslim extremist sites earlier this weekend. Most of them pledge hate and violence toward enemies.
Then I come to DP and read threads and posts by Tyr, Anton, aboutime and redstates. They don't look much different. It's the same senseless hate and violence, directed toward a different sort of "enemy." In fact, the machine gun gif in Tyr's avatar bears a striking resemblance to a Muslim jihad site, which features a graphic of a machine gun and a target. Similar faiths, I suppose.

So tell me guys, what differentiates you from Muslim extremists? Both of you are centered around hatred based on religious differences. You issue the same "fatwas" criticizing your enemies and promising them eventual extermination. All in the name of God, of course.
Now I am wondering which of you is the mullah. I am guessing it is Tyr, based on the fact that the others seem more like followers than leaders.

Not that I want you to leave. I find your misguided thought processes to be highly amusing. I am just wondering what the extreme right wing translation of Allahu Akbar! is.

Gator Monroe
07-22-2012, 09:12 PM
The Recent wave of ardant Ant-Zionism & hatred for Israel has come from Far & Middle Left not the Far Right !

gabosaurus
07-22-2012, 09:18 PM
No one hates the peaceful Israelis. They dislike the hardline terrorist Israelis, who seem to control the government.

Gator Monroe
07-22-2012, 09:21 PM
Like the Hardline current Administration in America !:lol:

Anton Chigurh
07-22-2012, 09:52 PM
Are you completely out of your mind?

Please find any post by me that is such as you describe, and quote it here. I'll wait.

I am a Atheist - but not a militant one. I have no shivagitor at all about other people's religious beliefs. I neither fear them or are intimidated by them any more than I am of people who are fans of any other fictional characters created by man.

All deities are fictional characters created for man, by man, in man's own image. It's as harmless as Sylvester the cat or the road runner.

You appear to be about five fries short of a happy meal.

Anton Chigurh
07-22-2012, 09:59 PM
And Gabby, I am FAR from a "right winger." I am pro choice and for same sex marriage. Although I am not a one issue voter. Quite the contrary, I am one of those pesky Independents Obama is going to need millions of come November.

And his case is far from made for me and millions other of us. And committed leftists such as you appear to be don't help his case at all.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-22-2012, 10:20 PM
I was reading over some Muslim extremist sites earlier this weekend. Most of them pledge hate and violence toward enemies.
Then I come to DP and read threads and posts by Tyr, Anton, aboutime and redstates. They don't look much different. It's the same senseless hate and violence, directed toward a different sort of "enemy." In fact, the machine gun gif in Tyr's avatar bears a striking resemblance to a Muslim jihad site, which features a graphic of a machine gun and a target. Similar faiths, I suppose.

So tell me guys, what differentiates you from Muslim extremists? Both of you are centered around hatred based on religious differences. You issue the same "fatwas" criticizing your enemies and promising them eventual extermination. All in the name of God, of course.
Now I am wondering which of you is the mullah. I am guessing it is Tyr, based on the fact that the others seem more like followers than leaders.

Not that I want you to leave. I find your misguided thought processes to be highly amusing. I am just wondering what the extreme right wing translation of Allahu Akbar! is.

HAHA, my machine gun gif is of a baby with a cigar in his mouth and helmet on shooting a Gatling gun. GOT IT FROM A SITE OF HUMOROUS GIF'S! Yet you pretend it to be intimidating or chosen to be a fearsome representative of rightwing hatred! How silly and silly. Now I ask this , Gabby just what were you doing on the muslim hate site of which you spoke about? Islam is not hated for criticising its opposition but rather for murdering them and innocent people as well! Clever how you seem to have missed that ! Also Islamic fatwa's arent criticism of their enemies , they are REAL calls/ commandments to take deadly actions against those perceived enemies!
However its me, Im the real mullah , got my gun prayer carpet out now with my bible in my right hand and my 45 cal Kimber in my left hand. I was just about to say my prayers to Smith and Wesson, head prophets Colt and Remington, and recieve my daily blessings from deacons, Ruger, Browning, Glock, Sig and Beretta. :laugh2:
aboutime and redstate couldnt make the service tonight as they had to go out to shoot up a local mosque. I expect them back at anytime with some Korans to burn because we plan on marshmellows and hot dogs tonight . The Korans come in handy as fuel for that.-:laugh:-Tyr

Anton Chigurh
07-22-2012, 10:58 PM
You're just as batshit crazy as a outhouse rat.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-22-2012, 11:22 PM
You're just as batshit crazy as a outhouse rat.

What, strike a nerve did I? I've been called much worse by far better people !
And Im still here to prove all of them wrong.;)-Tyr

Anton Chigurh
07-22-2012, 11:23 PM
What, strike a nerve did I? I've been called much worse by far better people !
And Im still here to prove all of them wrong.;)-TyrI'm not talking to you, goob. I am talking to gabby, the OP.

It ain't always about you, friendo.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-22-2012, 11:35 PM
I'm not talking to you, goob. I am talking to gabby, the OP.

It ain't always about you, friendo.

What a relief friendo. I was sweating it too. And how did you find out my middle name was goob?;)

Anton Chigurh
07-22-2012, 11:40 PM
What a relief friendo. I was sweating it too. And how did you find out my middle name was goob?;)Jim told me....

Little-Acorn
07-22-2012, 11:57 PM

Please find any post by me that is such as you describe, and quote it here. I'll wait.

Well, that finishes little gabby's participation in her own thread.

She's been asked to back up her fibs with actual evidence.

We won't see her around again for a while. At least until she figures enough time has gone by that (she hopes) people will have forgotten.

Little-Acorn
07-22-2012, 11:59 PM
Thread: The new wave of right wing extremism

Translation: Uh-oh, people aren't believing us any more, and are starting to find out conservatives are right. Demonize them, quick!

Shadow
07-23-2012, 12:14 AM

As opposed to your irrational hatred of conservatives and christians of course. :laugh:

07-23-2012, 12:54 AM
1) I advocate peace, not violence. Hence, why I am for limited government. It gives the government less authority to use force against the people and oppress them
2) I believe in a God who wants people to come to Him with an willing heart and willing mind and without the use of force.
3) I encourage people for forgive and to love our enemies.
4) I'm not afraid of people having different viewpoints.

07-23-2012, 12:57 AM
As opposed to your irrational hatred of conservatives and christians of course. :laugh:

Nothing irrational about her hatred. Christians preach a message which, if true, (and it is) would mean she has to change her life. Repentence is tough enough message to convince Christians to follow let alone non-Christians.

Kathianne
07-23-2012, 05:43 AM
No one hates the peaceful Israelis. They dislike the hardline terrorist Israelis, who seem to control the government.

Gabby, I don't think those spouting off on Israel's politics actually understand what's going on over there. Indeed, I think Obama has just begun to realize the politics he's played between Israel and those who would destroy her, will have repercussions on his own election. He's not raising the money he expected, now he's asking himself, 'Why?'

darin
07-23-2012, 06:06 AM
Hey Gabby - First, why is my wife 'impure' in your eyes?

Secondly - were those who rose up against England in the 1700s "right wing extremists"?

jimnyc
07-23-2012, 06:11 AM
I don't know why some bother anymore. I'm giving up. I even bookmarked quite a few times I gave decent replies to Gabby. I also bookmarked where I called her out with questioning. Reviewing those bookmarks, she disappears each and every time.

So let's see, she starts or enters threads and makes posts purposely aiming at the majority of the membership here at DP. Makes tons of unsubstantiated and some outright false claims. She does her best to piss people off and get a rise out of the membership. Then she disappears to do it another time. What does that spell?

:trolls:

Her "right wing extremism" here serves NO other purpose other than to piss off certain members here. It almost sounds like she has an inside line to a belly acher who recently bailed from the board. Try and piss off the new members and make it sound as if they are problematic on the board, while one is trolling in order to make their unfounded comments.

jimnyc
07-23-2012, 06:16 AM
Hey Gabby - First, why is my wife 'impure' in your eyes?

Secondly - were those who rose up against England in the 1700s "right wing extremists"?

She's never going to answer you about her hatred and shitty comments. And when completely backed into a corner, she's simply going to deny it, you read it wrong, or it was meant to be humorous. Anything other than acknowledging her wrongdoing and shitty comments, with an apology.

She personifies what is so wrong with liberals today and why so many of the country are fed up with their attitudes, idiocy, deceiving and lying. And that's why there are WAY more conservatives in the nation than liberals. And even the the village idiot thinks liberals are more educated, the little liberal herself runs away with a tail between her legs when called to the floor or called to a debate. Not very confident for so much education. :rolleyes:

taft2012
07-23-2012, 06:17 AM

Meaning: "No one hates Jews that sit by passively and accept their inevitable destruction."

CSM
07-23-2012, 06:20 AM
.... Not very confident for so much education. :rolleyes:

She did not get an education. Like most libs, she got indoctrination.

Drummond
07-23-2012, 03:03 PM

What a ludicrous argument, and one designed to bait people. I certainly see why Jim comes to the conclusions he has.

But anyway, I have a perfectly simple reply for you ... the big difference involved has to do with who is the aggressor, and who is defending. Perpetrator v victim.

Muslim extremists do what Al Qaeda did, on 9/11. Or, if you prefer, what they also did, in London, on '7/7'. Or, what they did at the Atosha railway station, in Spain. Or, in Bali. Etc etc ...

... getting the picture ?

The War on Terror was meant to be the antidote to such terrorist extremism. It was meant to serve a remedial purpose. If, today, we see strong sentiment expressed against Muslim extremists, the reason for it is that it's a REACTION to subhuman outrages they've perpetrated.

And there's your difference. Offence, v defence.

Murderous hatred earns a response. An appropriate counter-reaction. That one is expressed is no less than understandable. Except ... presumably, in Leftie thinking.

... Yes ?

Roo
07-23-2012, 03:09 PM
Boys and girls......she got what she wanted a rise out of you.

fj1200
07-23-2012, 03:10 PM
I was reading over some...

This is where you would post actual evidence, i.e. posts, in support of your theory.

Little-Acorn
07-23-2012, 03:47 PM
This is where you would post actual evidence, i.e. posts, in support of your theory.

She was asked for actual evidence yesterday.

She hasn't been seen in this thread since.

Drummond
07-23-2012, 03:52 PM
Boys and girls......she got what she wanted a rise out of you.

There's certainly a useful lesson for the future to be taken on board from all this. I, for one, will heed it.

KarlMarx
07-23-2012, 04:43 PM
Q: I am just wondering what the extreme right wing translation of Allahu Akbar! is?

A: Since you've asked, it's "Get over yourself Gabby"

aboutime
07-23-2012, 04:55 PM
Q: I am just wondering what the extreme right wing translation of Allahu Akbar! is?

A: Since you've asked, it's "Get over yourself Gabby"

In the growing LIBERAL WORLD of politics. ALLAHU AKABAR is the English, Democrat translation of "BARRY OBAMA...THE MESSIAH".
Gabby can't hide while Obama walks across the Potomac to feed the Throngs with ONE LOAF OF FOOD STAMPS.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-23-2012, 06:05 PM
Jim told me....

Damn that Jim, everytime he pulls a three day drunk he talks like a drunk barber on a week long drunken orgy in a cheap whorehouse..:laugh2:
Hope he doesnt blab about that weekend I spent with the four stranded Swedish bikini models in New Mexico in summer of '79. Wife reads here sometimes and I havent dared tell her about that kind of kinky sex and all in my long dark past .-;)
Last time I'll confide in him fo' sho'..:laugh:-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-23-2012, 06:16 PM
HAHA, my machine gun gif is of a baby with a cigar in his mouth and helmet on shooting a Gatling gun. GOT IT FROM A SITE OF HUMOROUS GIF'S! Yet you pretend it to be intimidating or chosen to be a fearsome representative of rightwing hatred! How silly and silly. Now I ask this , Gabby just what were you doing on the muslim hate site of which you spoke about? Islam is not hated for criticising its opposition but rather for murdering them and innocent people as well! Clever how you seem to have missed that ! Also Islamic fatwa's arent criticism of their enemies , they are REAL calls/ commandments to take deadly actions against those perceived enemies!
However its me, Im the real mullah , got my gun prayer carpet out now with my bible in my right hand and my 45 cal Kimber in my left hand. I was just about to say my prayers to Smith and Wesson, head prophets Colt and Remington, and recieve my daily blessings from deacons, Ruger, Browning, Glock, Sig and Beretta. :laugh2:
aboutime and redstate couldnt make the service tonight as they had to go out to shoot up a local mosque. I expect them back at anytime with some Korans to burn because we plan on marshmellows and hot dogs tonight . The Korans come in handy as fuel for that.-:laugh:-Tyr

What? No reply, why am I not shocked about that?
Gabby, you act much like a drive by shooter, have you been taking lessons from the drive by mainstream media perhaps!?-:laugh2:-Tyr

gabosaurus
07-23-2012, 06:26 PM
You people are so weird sometimes. :rolleyes:

Sorry dudes, I have responsibilities. I have a job. I have a families. I can't just sit around on a message board all day like you people can. I'm not retired. My spouse doesn't support me.

Darin keeps asking me some question from way back when that I have long forgotten the answer to. Perhaps trolling for a response, I dunno.
Jim, I respect his opinions because I know where he is coming from. He is a sick conservative, from a family of such. My husband comes from the same type of family, but I am continually working on his healing. :cool:

You newer guys are primarily terrorists at heart. You wish you could plant a car bomb someplace, but you live in a different society. So you just sit here all day spouting hate and blaming everything on liberals.

Except for Anton, who I wrongly judged and I apologize for such.

Drummond
07-23-2012, 07:04 PM

Sorry dudes, I have responsibilities. I have a job. I have a families. I can't just sit around on a message board all day like you people can. I'm not retired. My spouse doesn't support me.

Darin keeps asking me some question from way back when that I have long forgotten the answer to. Perhaps trolling for a response, I dunno.
Jim, I respect his opinions because I know where he is coming from. He is a sick conservative, from a family of such. My husband comes from the same type of family, but I am continually working on his healing. :cool:

You newer guys are primarily terrorists at heart. You wish you could plant a car bomb someplace, but you live in a different society. So you just sit here all day spouting hate and blaming everything on liberals.

Stoking things up some more, Gabby ?

I take it you, er'm, 'ignored' my post, where I said that the difference was between aggressor and victim. According to you, then, a nation being victimised by terrorism, as the US was on 9/11, is - by virtue of reacting to the attack - guilty of a terrorist brand of thinking itself ?

I suppose the correct response, to be one you'd better appreciate, would've been to smile sweetly at the pictures of the Twin Towers falling, and just say 'Thank you very much, can we have more of the same, please' .. ?

There are some of us who want terrorism neutralised, Gabby. Neutralised, as in DEFEATED. In so doing, we will also recognise the nature of our enemy and respond to it appropriately.

I'm less than sorry if you can't find it within you to approve.

I have no interest in responding to your antagonistic drivel any further.

jimnyc
07-23-2012, 07:09 PM

If you have time when you come back to troll in 5-10 posts, then certainly you would have had equal amount of time to address prior posts of your own and any questions that arose from them. Especially when it pertains to comments you make about another's wife. But even outside of that, do you not have the desire to ever DISCUSS, which requires some back and forth? Or do you prefer to come and do drive by's, and then move on the next time you come and ignore prior threads/posts?

And to say others sit on here all day, or you have a job.... blah, blah, blah. All you want to do is insult, and run. Then again, look at the rest of your post right here just oozing with ignorance, hatred and disrespect. There was a time that you actually participated, had that back and forth I refer to, offered factual links when having a respectful debate. Now it seems like all you're interested in is one upping your last post and what more you can say to paint the board with the broadest brush.

I've always said, people get treated in the manner in which they treat others. Even the leftest of liberals would get treated kindly if they came here and spoke as if they were a friend. Come with a chip on your shoulder and you'll immediately put a chip on others. You treat and speak of the entire community as one, the community will do the same to you in return.

You're almost as transparent as the world record holder in the transparency department, Obama himself.

Roo
07-23-2012, 07:12 PM
Stoking things up some more, Gabby ?

I take it you, er'm, 'ignored' my post, where I said that the difference was between aggressor and victim. According to you, then, a nation being victimised by terrorism, as the US was on 9/11, is - by virtue of reacting to the attack - guilty of a terrorist brand of thinking itself ?

I suppose the correct response, to be one you'd better appreciate, would've been to smile sweetly at the pictures of the Twin Towers falling, and just say 'Thank you very much, can we have more of the same, please' .. ?

There are some of us who want terrorism neutralised, Gabby. Neutralised, as in DEFEATED. In so doing, we will also recognise the nature of our enemy and respond to it appropriately.

I'm less than sorry if you can't find it within you to approve.

I have no interest in responding to your antagonistic drivel any further.

Would it surprise you if she clapped as she watched americans jump from the Towers?

gabosaurus
07-23-2012, 07:55 PM
Well excuse me for coming here and posting what I want to post. Just like the wannabe terrorists post what they want to post. If you want to consider it trolling, then go right ahead.
Yes, there was a time that I "actually participated, had that back and forth I refer to, offered factual links when having a respectful debate." That was when I had more time. And when more posters showed decency and common sense. I have no problems with the old school posters. I welcome their taunts and derision. I know most of you are more passionate about these topics than I am.
At the current time, I come here to offer my opinions. Which usually differs from yours. I am not going to participate in extended debate, because I don't have time to look up the sources. Which you will reject as "liberal propaganda" anyway. Since so many of you now believe that anything that is not Fox or a right wing blog is not to be trusted or believed.
Your bullshit comments and lame epithets don't bother me. It's all water off a duck's band.
Anyone who objects to my beliefs, attitude or posting style should complain to Jim. He owns this board and can ban anyone at anytime for any reason.

Now, who wants dinner. It's meat loaf tonight.

Drummond
07-23-2012, 08:06 PM
Would it surprise you if she clapped as she watched americans jump from the Towers?

Sadly .. no.

Anton Chigurh
07-23-2012, 08:09 PM
Except for Anton, who I wrongly judged and I apologize for such.I'll give you credit for knowing what a apology looks and sounds like - instead of the lame, "I would like to apologize" crap from the DWTABFAB. (Dood Who Took A Bullet For A Baby) and I accept.

HOW-EVER

You "wrongly judged" me based on what exactly? Right now it looks like you were merely lumping people together, broad brushing, stereotyping, and oh yes, PROFILING based on very little information.

This is intellectually lazy and sloppy, and careless. So I don't understand it.

Please elucidate.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-23-2012, 08:10 PM

It would shock me about as much as icing on a cake..-Tyr

Roo
07-23-2012, 08:12 PM
It would shock me about as much as icing on a cake..-Tyr

Careful, apparently I am a Terrorist.

Drummond
07-23-2012, 08:12 PM

Really ?

Sure it isn't tripe ?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/wordofmouth/2010/jan/13/tripe

It's cheap, nutritious and helps cut down on waste. But is there a way of actually making tripe palatable? :lol:

Drummond
07-23-2012, 08:15 PM

... Yes, well ... aren't we all ?

Except the REAL terrorists, presumably ?:terror::tinfoil::tinfoil:

darin
07-23-2012, 08:28 PM

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=91652#post91652

Because you made some shit up about my wife - which is evidence to your hypocritical 'opinions'. Dude wrote '300 Obama Youths' and you called it terrible and racist and what-not. I pointed out YOUR ugliness - and in typical fashion, you deflect, ignore, and deny. Your implication is, I'm OKAY lashing out against homosexual marriage if my wife somehow IS 'pure'.

So - there's your quote. Answer the question or apologize for being a) mean b) liar who is mean c)Hypocrite who lies and is mean.

Drummond
07-23-2012, 08:35 PM

Because you made some shit up about my wife - which is evidence to your hypocritical 'opinions'. Dude wrote '300 Obama Youths' and you called it terrible and racist and what-not. I pointed out YOUR ugliness - and in typical fashion, you deflect, ignore, and deny. Your implication is, I'm OKAY lashing out against homosexual marriage if my wife somehow IS 'pure'.

So - there's your quote. Answer the question or apologize for being a) mean b) liar who is mean c)Hypocrite who lies and is mean.

I just took a look at that link. It goes back to 2007 ?? So, these attacks go back YEARS ?

I hope you get your apology. Best wishes.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-23-2012, 08:40 PM

HAHA, THATS FROM WAY BACK IN 2007 AND GABBY IS STILL DOING THE SAME THING!
Making up shat and insulting people , running away to return later just like a dog to eat its own vomit!
DMP, you will not get any rational answer because Gabby knows she made all that shat up and it's never good to try to prove a damn lie!
She tosses out some turd bombs, heads for the hills, comes back later to see how much stink she got going. Typical liberal cowardly actions IMHO.-Tyr

Anton Chigurh
07-23-2012, 08:44 PM
It sounds like Gabby's a meanie.

tailfins
07-23-2012, 09:13 PM

What is a right wing extremist? You may submit several accepted publications to support your thesis. The rest of the forum will serve as your review panel.

Shadow
07-23-2012, 09:18 PM

Says the loonie toon who gets her jollies joking about hacking a man's penis off...and posting pics of bloody knifes to get her totally 'hilarious' (not) point across.

Gabs...you are pretty damn wierd yourself...I wouldn't be pointing fingers if I were you.:laugh:

BTW...I have a job too. Usually work 45/50 hours a week. Run kids to appts...music lessons etc on off hours...and still find time to participate in threads I start. That's not good enough excuse for not backing up your own words...sorry.

Shadow
07-23-2012, 09:24 PM

You look like a terrorist too. Those beady little eyes...pointy ears...devious little smile. Just what the hell is in that egg you roll around everyday anyway? :eek:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-23-2012, 09:30 PM
Says the loonie toon who gets her jollies joking about hacking a man's penis off...and posting pics of bloody knifes to get her totally 'hilarious' (not) point across.

Gabs...you are pretty damn wierd yourself...I wouldn't be pointing fingers if I were you.:laugh:

BTW...I have a job too. Usually work 45/50 hours a week. Run kids to appts...music lessons etc on off hours...and still find time to participate in threads I start. That's not good enough excuse for not backing up your own words...sorry.

Gabby says she likes the longtime members here kicking her arse from here to kingdom come but the new members should just bow down to her because she has a life away from here! As if we dont!
Such a pathetic excuse to cover for insulting cowardly behaviour.-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-23-2012, 10:16 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

07-21-2012, 11:38 PM #4 gabosaurus
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Add as Contact

Smarter than you are
Thanked 172 Times in 126 PostsRep Power:270749

Dillo, you are quite correct. If you dislike or fear a group of people, sometimes all you need to do is find out more about them. My sister's idea (of course) was to go in with a completely open mind and think as a student instead of an educator. Sometimes you need to meet the "enemy" in order to find they are no different than you are.

As to the shooter being a "coward," that couldn't be further from the truth. The Aurora shooter was a brilliant scholar with a twisted mind. Most mass murderers are. Look at his plan -- go into a dark movie theater, throw out tear gas to get people out of their seats and then pick them off as they try to flee. If someone else takes out a gun, they are more likely to harm a bystander than the shooter. Because the shooter has everything planned and the bystander does not.

I bolded your high praise of this "not a coward"!
Later on in another thread you agreed that he was a coward.
Have you ever even found a principle that you wouldnt sacrifice for a brief bit of popularity?-Tyr

SassyLady
07-23-2012, 11:49 PM
It sounds like Gabby's a meanie.

She's a spoiled child who cannot back up anything she says, therefore, it's easier for her to just start a new troll thread. She says she doesn't have time to debate .... she's a teacher and I believe she's on summer break. She doesn't want to debate because she's just intellectually lazy.

Gator Monroe
07-24-2012, 12:21 AM
I'd still prolly hit it though...:coffee:

SassyLady
07-24-2012, 12:22 AM
I'd still prolly hit it though...:coffee:

OK, so you are sexually lazy then.

Gator Monroe
07-24-2012, 12:24 AM
OK, so you are sexually lazy then.

No I just have had Great luck with Lesbians (In denial of their Bi-Sexuiality) lol

DragonStryk72
07-24-2012, 01:59 AM

right, okay. This isn't a debate topic about politics Gabs. This is pure Steel Cage material, and you know that.

taft2012
07-24-2012, 05:16 AM
I am not going to participate in extended debate, because I don't have time to look up the sources. Which you will reject as "liberal propaganda" anyway. Since so many of you now believe that anything that is not Fox or a right wing blog is not to be trusted or believed.

Not at all. I love me some CBS News, Dan Rather, and their exclusive stories about Microsoft Word documents from 1970. Bring 'em on!

Roo
07-24-2012, 08:37 AM
You look like a terrorist too. Those beady little eyes...pointy ears...devious little smile. Just what the hell is in that egg you roll around everyday anyway? :eek:

Diamonds...one never knows... ;)

...or shoes..depends.

tailfins
07-24-2012, 08:41 AM
Usually work 45/50 hours a week.

I hope you are not salaried. People who work uncompensated overtime: Annoying brown nosers and boot lickers that facilitate pressure for everyone to be exploited.

Abbey Marie
07-24-2012, 08:45 AM

I am a Atheist - but not a militant one. I have no shivagitor at all about other people's religious beliefs. I neither fear them or are intimidated by them any more than I am of people who are fans of any other fictional characters created by man.

All deities are fictional characters created for man, by man, in man's own image. It's as harmless as Sylvester the cat or the road runner.

You appear to be about five fries short of a happy meal.

Oh goody! Now I can stop wondering about the deep questions of the universe. The omniscient Anton has told me all I need to know.

It's so funny when someone uses all their brain-power to decide that they are the one who actually knows it all. I suppose the average house cat thinks the same thing about it's world.

Abbey Marie
07-24-2012, 08:56 AM
Well excuse me for coming here and posting what I want to post. Just like the wannabe terrorists post what they want to post. If you want to consider it trolling, then go right ahead.
Yes, there was a time that I "actually participated, had that back and forth I refer to, offered factual links when having a respectful debate." That was when I had more time. And when more posters showed decency and common sense. I have no problems with the old school posters. I welcome their taunts and derision. I know most of you are more passionate about these topics than I am.
At the current time, I come here to offer my opinions. Which usually differs from yours. I am not going to participate in extended debate, because I don't have time to look up the sources. Which you will reject as "liberal propaganda" anyway. Since so many of you now believe that anything that is not Fox or a right wing blog is not to be trusted or believed.
Your bullshit comments and lame epithets don't bother me. It's all water off a duck's band.
Anyone who objects to my beliefs, attitude or posting style should complain to Jim. He owns this board and can ban anyone at anytime for any reason.

Gabby,
Just wanted to say, though we don't often agree politically, and I certainly don't think our new members are terrorist wannabes, I always appreciate your wry humor and well-written posts.

And I for one don't think every opinion requires a link. Given the choice, on a board, I'll take a good intelligent flow of conversation, original thought, and humor, over hard evidence and links galore.

Take care of your sweet family, and come back whenever you can.
-Abbs

Anton Chigurh
07-24-2012, 08:56 AM
Oh goody! Now I can stop wondering about the deep questions of the universe. The omniscient Anton has told me all I need to know.

It's so funny when someone uses all their brain-power to decide that they are the one who actually knows it all. I suppose the average house cat thinks the same thing about it's world.I bet that's absolutely true!

jimnyc
07-24-2012, 09:47 AM
I hadn't given it much thought before, but am I considered one of these "right wing extremists"? I'm sure some on the far left would say so, because of my stances on races and faiths, and my stances on war and such. But at what point does ones opinion go from just that, an opinion, into someone becoming an extremist? And then I guess that depends on ones definition of an extremist. Many think just supporting certain ideals and opinions makes one an extremist. Pyschobaloney used to call me a "reich wing extremist" no less, that not only were my views extreme, but apparently on the level of Hitler! LOL

I do in fact take issue with some of the FAR left loonies. But when simply expressing their POV, I don't consider them extremists. Nutty perhaps. But when I hear extremist, I think dangerous. Then I suppose one would need to define danger!

Oh well, I suppose I can live with being referred to as a right wing nut or extremist. I'm even proud of the right wing nut part! :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-24-2012, 10:29 AM
I hadn't given it much thought before, but am I considered one of these "right wing extremists"? I'm sure some on the far left would say so, because of my stances on races and faiths, and my stances on war and such. But at what point does ones opinion go from just that, an opinion, into someone becoming an extremist? And then I guess that depends on ones definition of an extremist. Many think just supporting certain ideals and opinions makes one an extremist. Pyschobaloney used to call me a "reich wing extremist" no less, that not only were my views extreme, but apparently on the level of Hitler! LOL

I do in fact take issue with some of the FAR left loonies. But when simply expressing their POV, I don't consider them extremists. Nutty perhaps. But when I hear extremist, I think dangerous. Then I suppose one would need to define danger!

Oh well, I suppose I can live with being referred to as a right wing nut or extremist. I'm even proud of the right wing nut part! :laugh:

I take great pride in being called that if it is coming from a lib,dem,leftist, marxist, socialist etc.
I am far right and see not a damn thing wrong with being so myself. This nation has veered so far left that my being "far right" is just my being a true patriotic American! Nothing more , nothing less. Of course the label they use and the intent is to paint us as murdering terrorists simply because we oppose them and their insane political ideals which is blantant hypocrisy and pure poppycock. For I have no intention of ever killing anybody unless it's an action of fully justifiable defense on my part! Yet I have made the mental decision already to defend myself, my family , my country and that alone is enough for those twisted minds to label me an "extremist", "terrorist", or "dirty patriot that is a tea party member that fully supports our Constitution"!

Jim , you are one as well by their judgemnet because they know you support our Constitution and our military.
That's more than enough to get one membership in the hated category they have constructed for us...
However you could buy yourself a pass merely by being radically pro-gay, pro abortion or even pro-obama!
But who wants to be that cowardly and/or stupiddddddd!!!???-Tyr

tailfins
07-24-2012, 11:55 AM
I take great pride in being called that if it is coming from a lib,dem,leftist, marxist, socialist etc.

I honestly don't care anymore. An asshole is an asshole. It's just that asshole lefties think their politics make is OK for them to be one and asshole righties think going to church makes it OK. Both need an anatomy lesson or an attitude adjustment.

Hank Williams, Jr. put it quite well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwlm9cxbY_M

aboutime
07-24-2012, 02:11 PM
I am far right and see not a damn thing wrong with being so myself. This nation has veered so far left that my being "far right" is just my being a true patriotic American! Nothing more , nothing less. Of course the label they use and the intent is to paint us as murdering terrorists simply because we oppose them and their insane political ideals which is blantant hypocrisy and pure poppycock. For I have no intention of ever killing anybody unless it's an action of fully justifiable defense on my part! Yet I have made the mental decision already to defend myself, my family , my country and that alone is enough for those twisted minds to label me an "extremist", "terrorist", or "dirty patriot that is a tea party member that fully supports our Constitution"!

Jim , you are one as well by their judgemnet because they know you support our Constitution and our military.
That's more than enough to get one membership in the hated category they have constructed for us...
However you could buy yourself a pass merely by being radically pro-gay, pro abortion or even pro-obama!
But who wants to be that cowardly and/or stupiddddddd!!!???-Tyr

One thing all of us can be very proud of, whenever those who disagree with us all the time, call us names is.....
We must be doing something right, and they simply can't handle the endless misery, and frustration of never being able to DISPROVE the truth.
Let them call us names. It fits their educational background levels that compete with children younger than my 5 grandkids. In fact. My grandkids are much more mature, and know the differences between calling people names, and the pre-school grading system they go by to impress themselves for all to laugh at, and see.

Obama is a Liar, and NOT ONE member of this forum can PROVE otherwise.

Abbey Marie
07-24-2012, 02:31 PM

Jim, we all know you are a boobies extremist! :laugh2:

gabosaurus
07-24-2012, 04:11 PM
Obama is a Liar, and NOT ONE member of this forum can PROVE otherwise.

This reminds me of all the time I used to spend here calling Dubya a liar. Which no one could prove otherwise.
I don't think you can win elected office without being a liar. Because you can't please everyone all the time.

Jim, we all know you are a boobies extremist! :laugh2:

DUH!! Obvious much?

aboutime
07-24-2012, 05:14 PM
This reminds me of all the time I used to spend here calling Dubya a liar. Which no one could prove otherwise.
I don't think you can win elected office without being a liar. Because you can't please everyone all the time.

DUH!! Obvious much?

Rather than do something honorable about it. You condone Liars like Obama, rather than say something against them?

Hypocrite Much?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-24-2012, 07:44 PM
I honestly don't care anymore. An asshole is an asshole. It's just that asshole lefties think their politics make is OK for them to be one and asshole righties think going to church makes it OK. Both need an anatomy lesson or an attitude adjustment.

Hank Williams, Jr. put it quite well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwlm9cxbY_M

Im a big fan of attiude adjustments, used to hand them out like candy myself.
What? Only church going righties are assholes? Only politically active lefties are assholes?
I'm sure that there are a helluva lot of assholes inbetween those two !
But picking Hank Jr. shows you at least have good taste in music says I...-Tyr

jimnyc
07-24-2012, 07:54 PM
I was reading over some Muslim extremist sites earlier this weekend.

I'd be curious to see a few links of the sites you visited, if you don't mind sharing of course. I can't imagine many true "extremist" sites for Muslims being in English. But I would like to peruse a few of the forums if we can find any. Not to condemn or anything remotely like that, but simply to read about similar current events perhaps, and the thoughts of others from outside the USA on these subjects. Most larger political sites that I have found, that are predominantly geared towards the Muslim community, are only in Arabic.

Drummond
07-24-2012, 08:13 PM
I'd be curious to see a few links of the sites you visited, if you don't mind sharing of course. I can't imagine many true "extremist" sites for Muslims being in English. But I would like to peruse a few of the forums if we can find any. Not to condemn or anything remotely like that, but simply to read about similar current events perhaps, and the thoughts of others from outside the USA on these subjects. Most larger political sites that I have found, that are predominantly geared towards the Muslim community, are only in Arabic.

I expect you're right about such sites being in a minority, Jim ... although ... having said that, wouldn't it make sense for many NOT to be ? When you consider that much of the world either speaks English as a 'native' language, or understands it as a lingua franca ... and that the point of those sites would be to reach a wide audience, so as to expand the recruitment of terrorists from across the world ... you'd think there'd be many in English.

Hey, even Al Jazeera has its English Language division, outputting a steady stream of English broadcasts and headhunting ex-BBC employees for the purpose !

So, Ok .. if any such links are offered, I'll take a look myself. Though I certainly WON'T promise not to be critical of what I see. After all, those running such sites do so in order to take an enemy position, and to spread a message of hatred, and I absolutely reserve the right to defend what I believe in !

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-24-2012, 08:26 PM
Good luck to both you guys on gettig Gaby to give up links to her favorite hate sites!
I bet she goes there to get inspired then comes her to toss her turdbombs.
Hit and run tactics, along with roadside bombings, fit her like they do her heroes IMHO.
She really shat in the water bucket when she admitted visting those kind of sites methinks...-Tyr

gabosaurus
07-24-2012, 08:48 PM
A lot of the militant sites are in Arabic. You have to read them through an online translator. I am not including links to the most militant ones because they change fairly regularly. Many are blocked or taken down by their U.S. web service. Then you have to look them up again.
Otherwise, Al Qassam is here:
qassam.ps

Hamas is here:
hamasinfo.net/ar/

If you read Al Jazeera's English site regularly, they will usually list the source of many of their reports, which you can then look up.

aljazeera.com/

If you wonder why I read terrorist web sites, remember one of the primary rules of warfare: Know your enemy.

tailfins
07-24-2012, 09:08 PM
Im a big fan of attiude adjustments, used to hand them out like candy myself.
What? Only church going righties are assholes? Only politically active lefties are assholes?
I'm sure that there are a helluva lot of assholes inbetween those two !
But picking Hank Jr. shows you at least have good taste in music says I...-Tyr

You have it backwards. I'm saying out of the universe of assholes many use political views or church going to justify their inhumanity.

Anton Chigurh
07-24-2012, 09:09 PM
I'd be curious to see a few links of the sites you visitedNot tryna tell you your business, but I really don't think you wanna have linkbacks to any such, here.

gabosaurus
07-24-2012, 09:12 PM
True. The fanaticism of some of you guys might embarrass the Muslim extremists. :rolleyes:

jimnyc
07-24-2012, 09:23 PM
Not tryna tell you your business, but I really don't think you wanna have linkbacks to any such, here.

And certainly not out of embarrassment, I did take your advice and made the links non-clickable. Mainly I don't want anyone seeing a linkback and then see us supposedly labeling them as extremists. No board wars and certainly not asking for any type of potential trouble.

Anton Chigurh
07-24-2012, 10:13 PM
True. The fanaticism of some of you guys might embarrass the Muslim extremists. :rolleyes:I used to like you, but lately you're just a IOD - Idiot On Display.

The main reason a site wouldn't want to link back to such? Same reason YOU don't, fool. Homeland security will be all over your internet activities like a Haitian on a bologna sammich.

gabosaurus
07-24-2012, 10:42 PM
And certainly not out of embarrassment, I did take your advice and made the links non-clickable. Mainly I don't want anyone seeing a linkback and then see us supposedly labeling them as extremists. No board wars and certainly not asking for any type of potential trouble.

Oh puuulleeezze... :rolleyes: I am sure extremist mullahs throughout the Middle East are taking offense at DP as we speak. :rolleyes:
I have been reading extremist sites since Sept. of 2001. In case you haven't guessed, they want you to read them. Just like North Korea wants you to read KCNA.
And no, Homeland Security has never bothered me. I am guessing they have bigger problems than someone reading terrorist sites. Like perhaps those websites that sell lethal weapons and body armor.

Anton Chigurh
07-24-2012, 10:47 PM
And no, Homeland Security has never bothered me.You wouldn't know it if they were.....

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-24-2012, 10:52 PM
A lot of the militant sites are in Arabic. You have to read them through an online translator. I am not including links to the most militant ones because they change fairly regularly. Many are blocked or taken down by their U.S. web service. Then you have to look them up again.
Otherwise, Al Qassam is here:
qassam.ps

Hamas is here:
hamasinfo.net/ar/

If you read Al Jazeera's English site regularly, they will usually list the source of many of their reports, which you can then look up.

aljazeera.com/

If you wonder why I read terrorist web sites, remember one of the primary rules of warfare: Know your enemy.

That is the same reason you gave for all your new gun interests and schooling, right Gabby? Of course there your enemy was American "gun nuts" , right?
Now you claim reading insane muslim hate sites is a know your enemy strategy too. My guess is for you it's a know your friends and study how they want you to think and act.
Just more of that, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend " philosophy that the left is so damn fond of!
Where have we seen you post anything that pointed towards you waging war on Islamists?
Care to show us those posts?-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-24-2012, 10:56 PM
Oh puuulleeezze... :rolleyes: I am sure extremist mullahs throughout the Middle East are taking offense at DP as we speak. :rolleyes:
I have been reading extremist sites since Sept. of 2001. In case you haven't guessed, they want you to read them. Just like North Korea wants you to read KCNA.
And no, Homeland Security has never bothered me. I am guessing they have bigger problems than someone reading terrorist sites. Like perhaps those websites that sell lethal weapons and body armor.

What tha hell is KCNA? Another anti American site you enjoy?
Keep talking, we are enjoying this look into your world of leftist fantasy and muslim humping.-Tyr

gabosaurus
07-24-2012, 11:45 PM
Where have we seen you post anything that pointed towards you waging war on Islamists?
Care to show us those posts?-Tyr

I have never waged war on Islamic terrorism. And neither have you. Or anyone else on this board if they saw duty in Iraq.
Iraq was a dictatorship, ruled by Saddam Hussein. Saddam was secularist Sunni. He was a member of the Bathist Party in Iraq. He didn't tolerate religious extremism, Most of the citizens he massacred were hardline Islamic fundamentalists.

Tyr, your posts would not threaten any terrorists who read this board. They would recognize you as a paper tiger, someone who boasts big and acts small. What have you done to combat the spread of Islamic terrorism?

KCNA is the official mouthpiece of the North Korean government. You know, those other crazy people with nuclear weapons who enslave, torture and kill their citizens. Only we don't care about them because they aren't Muslims.

Abbey Marie
07-24-2012, 11:49 PM

Be careful what you immerse yourself in, Gabby. Beliefs and habits you originally find unthinkable have a way of sneaking up on you before you realize it.

07-25-2012, 02:08 AM
Jim, we all know you are a boobies extremist!

He is a man.

07-25-2012, 02:09 AM

DUH!! Obvious much?

No one has the obligation to prove otherwise. If you make an accusation the burden is on you to prove your own case. It's just intellectual laziness to assert something and tell others to prove you wrong.

taft2012
07-25-2012, 05:07 AM
But at what point does ones opinion go from just that, an opinion, into someone becoming an extremist? And then I guess that depends on ones definition of an extremist.

Conservatives are always going to be "extremists" to the whack-a-doodles. The question to ask them would be "what or who would you consider a left-wing extremist?" This really ties them up, because once extreme left-wingers go into unsavory realms (which they always do) they instantly become right-wing extremists. See: Pol Pot.

jimnyc
07-25-2012, 07:07 AM

You misunderstand. It's not like I think we'll be on a state department list, or terrorist list. But I also non-click links to other political sites and such sometimes too. The person you are linking to will see the states in their control panel showing where people are linking from. That's how other boards and such find out people are talking smack elsewhere. It then invites board wars. In that same vein, I simply don't want any fighting or labeling going on between places being labeled extremism with links back to here. I don't know them. I don't know if that stuff would cause trouble. I do know "I" wouldn't want to be labeled such elsewhere. Nothing to do with the fear you're thinking of and more on the level, or similarity, of linking to democratic underground, USMB or other forums where people may get testy if they find you talking harshly about them.

jimnyc
07-25-2012, 07:09 AM
I have been reading extremist sites since Sept. of 2001. In case you haven't guessed, they want you to read them.

If that's the case, they are just people with wacky POV's and not extremists. If they wanted ANY harm at all, even a little, to us or our country, I assure you that it wouldn't be as easy to find and likely wouldn't be in English.

tailfins
07-25-2012, 07:16 AM
I used to like you, but lately you're just a IOD - Idiot On Display.

The main reason a site wouldn't want to link back to such? Same reason YOU don't, fool. Homeland security will be all over your internet activities like a Haitian on a bologna sammich.

Wake up! She's just yankin' yer chain.

tailfins
07-25-2012, 07:28 AM
True. The fanaticism of some of you guys might embarrass the Muslim extremists. :rolleyes:

This is all just name calling. I used to read hard core Communist stuff (it was necessary to visit the seedy side of the city and it came in a plain brown wrapper) before the internet became popular. The funny thing is that the objectives were the same as some Democrats. The only difference was the histrionic language. It really hasn't changed much, see for yourself:

http://www.granma.cu/ingles/index.html
http://peoplesworld.org/
http://www.cpusa.org/

There, I just linked to three extremist websites. Now I'm special.

Oh, wait. Here's a fourth one.
http://www.barackobama.com/

gabosaurus
07-25-2012, 10:10 AM
If that's the case, they are just people with wacky POV's and not extremists. If they wanted ANY harm at all, even a little, to us or our country, I assure you that it wouldn't be as easy to find and likely wouldn't be in English.

As I said before, the more radical sources are not easy to find. And they are not in English. The site locations change frequently and you have to read them through an online translator.
The reason I began reading these sites is the old adage of "there are two sides to every story." I want to know what the other side of the story is. What is the other side thinking?
Extremism begins when a person's thought processes are controlled. Hitler knew that. Which is why he had a brilliant minister of propaganda named Josef Goebbels. Germany during the Nazi era was full of military parades, celebrating war heroes and daily extolling of how Hitler was right and everyone else was wrong. Anyone who thought otherwise was eliminated.
Anyone who had a Jewish name, behaved in a Jewish manner or remotely looked Jewish was eyed with suspicion and eventually removed from society.
Are we moving in that direction here?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-25-2012, 10:24 AM
I have never waged war on Islamic terrorism. And neither have you. Or anyone else on this board if they saw duty in Iraq.
Iraq was a dictatorship, ruled by Saddam Hussein. Saddam was secularist Sunni. He was a member of the Bathist Party in Iraq. He didn't tolerate religious extremism, Most of the citizens he massacred were hardline Islamic fundamentalists.

Tyr, your posts would not threaten any terrorists who read this board. They would recognize you as a paper tiger, someone who boasts big and acts small. What have you done to combat the spread of Islamic terrorism?

KCNA is the official mouthpiece of the North Korean government. You know, those other crazy people with nuclear weapons who enslave, torture and kill their citizens. Only we don't care about them because they aren't Muslims.

You are a real loser.
1. You talk with a false air of authority (its an artform with you) about subjects you have very little or no knowledge about pretending Superiority.
2. You often make completely false accusations and the flee the thread whether its your own thread or not.
3. Now you admit to being a liberal that is studying Muslim and Marxist hate sites, which clearly points to your giddy hate and extremism IMHO. Say , do you like your M and M's plain or chocolate Gabby?
4. Cleary you lie big, act small and see yourself as a genius while doing so! Thats real arrogance, the kind that most liberals/lefties have but you seem to enjoy a triple dose of it.
I'm a man of my word, when I say have or will do a thing it's as good as done. While you have no integrity, witnessed by how you so often take both sides of an issue. Im guessing that you are about 3 eggs shy of a dozen and possibly even a bit more..-Tyr

Anton Chigurh
07-25-2012, 10:25 AM
I want to know what the other side of the story is.It's quite simple:

"For thousands of years we have hated the Jews and wanted to eradicate them. We even helped Hitler in this quest. We still want to eradicate them but that Jew infested Infidel United States stands in our way. Some say it's genocide we're after, we prefer to call it 'cleansing.' Allah demands it. Well, not really but who cares what Allah demands? We just hate the Jews and want them all dead and gone."

jimnyc
07-25-2012, 10:27 AM
It's quite simple:

"For thousands of years we have hated the Jews and wanted to eradicate them. We even helped Hitler in this quest. We still want to eradicate them but that Jew infested Infidel United States stands in our way. Some say it's genocide we're after, we prefer to call it 'cleansing.' Allah demands it. Well, not really but who cares what Allah demands? We just hate the Jews and want them all dead and gone."

Sadly, the hating of jews is a way of life for way too many Muslims, who are taught to hate Jews and Israel from a very young age. AND NO, not ALL Muslims.

Anton Chigurh
07-25-2012, 10:29 AM
Sadly, the hating of jews is a way of life for way too many Muslims, who are taught to hate Jews and Israel from a very young age. AND NO, not ALL Muslims.Yes, I was quoting the extremists, the Jihadists.

tailfins
07-25-2012, 11:08 AM
As I said before, the more radical sources are not easy to find. And they are not in English. The site locations change frequently and you have to read them through an online translator.
The reason I began reading these sites is the old adage of "there are two sides to every story." I want to know what the other side of the story is. What is the other side thinking?
Extremism begins when a person's thought processes are controlled. Hitler knew that. Which is why he had a brilliant minister of propaganda named Josef Goebbels. Germany during the Nazi era was full of military parades, celebrating war heroes and daily extolling of how Hitler was right and everyone else was wrong. Anyone who thought otherwise was eliminated.
Anyone who had a Jewish name, behaved in a Jewish manner or remotely looked Jewish was eyed with suspicion and eventually removed from society.

According to fundraising letters we sure are! You need to urgently send your check or money order to:
If you are a righty: www.ACLJ.org
If you are a lefty: www.ACLU.org

Give 'til it hurts.

red state
07-25-2012, 11:30 AM
Which is why I and many Americans visit lil' libbie loser lemming sites or read up on their newspapers. Still, it isn't enough to keep them in the black cuz many don't wish to read, listen, visit the lil' libbie loser lemming crap that the spew! Thankfully, there is less and less of the enemy to check up on cuz they are dropping like flies while Conservative sources THRIVE.

:flyflag:

CESS COAST Wrote: "If you wonder why I read terrorist web sites, remember one of the primary rules of warfare: Know your enemy."
Last edited by gabosaurus; Yesterday at 08:50 PM.

aboutime
07-25-2012, 01:54 PM
Which is why I and many Americans visit lil' libbie loser lemming sites or read up on their newspapers. Still, it isn't enough to keep them in the black cuz many don't wish to read, listen, visit the lil' libbie loser lemming crap that the spew! Thankfully, there is less and less of the enemy to check up on cuz they are dropping like flies while Conservative sources THRIVE.

:flyflag:

CESS COAST Wrote: "If you wonder why I read terrorist web sites, remember one of the primary rules of warfare: Know your enemy."
Last edited by gabosaurus; Yesterday at 08:50 PM.

I often visit terrorist...I mean, LIberal websites to get more laughs, and learn how far behind they generally are when it comes to Honesty, and Truth. Not being two things many of them have ever Honestly known, or Practiced themselves.

So I go the the sites, and even venture into their dark world of Ignorance as a means of learning their tactics, and practices enough to EMULATE, and COPY THEM. Which always seems to make them So angry, frustrated, and miserable...the reactions are priceless.3619

jafar00
07-25-2012, 02:10 PM

See the Huma Abedin threads or go back and find numerous Barack HUSSEIN Obama threads or read the hundreds of posts containing anti Islam diatribes from right wing extremists right here on DP. Yes you (Americans) are moving in that direction.

aboutime
07-25-2012, 02:16 PM
See the Huma Abedin threads or go back and find numerous Barack HUSSEIN Obama threads or read the hundreds of posts containing anti Islam diatribes from right wing extremists right here on DP. Yes you (Americans) are moving in that direction.

No jafar. Only people like you can say YES to such things, because like Obama and his friends. That is the only reason you come here, looking for HOPE that All Americans would move in that Direction. But. As the Late Charlton Heston once paraphrased:
"OVER MY DEAD BODY!"
You want, and you need to see that CHANGE take place while pretending to hide behind that so-called, false prophesy about the Religion of Peace that is intent on KILLING anyone who disagree's with your Hatred filled ways.

red state
07-25-2012, 04:39 PM
Has anyone noticed how gun sales skyrocket after a crisis such as the 2007 shooting, the current shooting and the so-called 'none lethal crisis' when B.O. was elected president? Yes, it seems that the wiser among us go out with intent of NOT being the next victim. That is what I get out of it anyway so if there's any other reason for folks (even in liberal areas) suddenly becoming the "new wave of RIGHT wing extremism" who go out all at once in pursuit of firearms, by all means, share you thoughts. CESS COAST, please sit this one out...at least for an hour or two. I prefer the next few posts to be of an intellectual nature.

Anton Chigurh
07-25-2012, 05:47 PM
Has anyone noticed how gun sales skyrocket after a crisis such as the 2007 shooting, the current shooting and the so-called 'none lethal crisis' when B.O. was elected president? Yes, it seems that the wiser among us go out with intent of NOT being the next victim. That is what I get out of it anyway so if there's any other reason for folks (even in liberal areas) suddenly becoming the "new wave of RIGHT wing extremism" who go out all at once in pursuit of firearms, by all means, share you thoughts. CESS COAST, please sit this one out...at least for an hour or two. I prefer the next few posts to be of an intellectual nature.The Left is always of two minds about these mass shootings. On the one hand, they really hope and pray for more of them - but only if it can be shown the shooter is a tea partier or some other "right winger." They hope and pray for more of them, so they can demagogue "gun control" and maybe further erode the 2nd Amendment.

On the other side of the pancake, they loathe and fear the "bitter clingers" buying still more guns in response....

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-25-2012, 06:32 PM

Truth hurts dont it?-
You would love it if we stayed blinded and ignorant of the danger....
More Americans are waking each day to the scourge that is Islam ,
and that is a damn good thing!-:clap:
Hey, your friend Gabby named me the big cheese , head mullah of the right.
As such , I would like to issue a decree that all captured muslim terrorists be force fed pork rinds and pig feet 3 times a day, given fried pig brains as dessert..:laugh2: ..-Tyr

Roo
07-25-2012, 06:33 PM

Yes, pay NO attention to the MB ties that run throughout her family.....too funny Sharia man.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-25-2012, 07:08 PM
Yes, pay NO attention to the MB ties that run throughout her family.....too funny Sharia man.

Crap, I missed calling him Sharia man first! I will not from now on. Thanks, that fits him so well.:beer:-Tyr

Kathianne
07-25-2012, 07:28 PM

False premise on this thread. You should know better.

Roo
07-25-2012, 07:33 PM
False premise on this thread. You should know better.

He, like all partisans must deflect when they have no real answers, he and gabby do it incessantly.

red state
07-25-2012, 07:36 PM
The Left is always of two minds about these mass shootings. On the one hand, they really hope and pray for more of them - but only if it can be shown the shooter is a tea partier or some other "right winger." They hope and pray for more of them, so they can demagogue "gun control" and maybe further erode the 2nd Amendment.

On the other side of the pancake, they loathe and fear the "bitter clingers" buying still more guns in response....

Well, Anton, it is a fact that among those going out and getting guns are liberals (of the more intelligent sub-species). Some my do it in the strictest of privacy and others boldly. The fact is, they know that it is a matter of life and death or have awakened to the truth that if you outlaw guns, only mad dog lil' libbie loser lemmings with orange hair will have them. Look, I don't loath all liberals....some are even my friends. Many of them passionately agree with my stance on guns. It is areas such as abortion, drugs, immigration and other matters that we disagree. Even so, a lot of them are even with me on a few of those topics as well (to a degree). When I sufficiantly rede them on the correctness of my thinking, many of them lean a little more to the right. Some are even full fledged liberal-tarians now. I, on the other hand, to not waiver in my opinion or my standards. I don't dis-own them as friends because of this...I just don't agree with it. As for lil' libbie loser lemmings, there is no hope or cure for their ignorance and if they remain the way they are after they've had children or past the age of 35, they'll only get worse...not better. They get meaner, nastier and more ignorant with each passing day. The sad part of this is that they are training their children to be Anti-American as well. Talk about weakening the stock...HA!

Anton, I want you to know that I don't agree with you on issues of faith but I do respect you. This is partly why the RED is all gone from my postings. JIMNYC asked to not use the bright red months ago (or whenever I first came here) but as far as I knew, all was OK with the very dark red that I quickly changed to (out of respect to JIMNYC). If at all possible, I would appreciate just a little respect in return. When debating GOD and things of faith, please do so with respect. I have learned from many of your posts that you are a good debater with well formed ideas, with little need to carry on the way you handled that thread yesterday or the day before. As for CULTS....have at it. They deserve NO respect and I'll provide none.

Anyway, we're going to have to preserve this country through our vote...and if necessary, through the 2nd Amendment one day. If we lose that one...we lose ALL of them. Wasn't it Jefferson who said that a good ole fashioned revolt is good for a country every now and again. Why even the liberals know that. And isn't it some famous lil' libbie loser saying that goes; "to have an omelet, one must crack a few eggs?". Well, I totally agree that to rid the Nation of those with Armlets, you've gotta crack a few egg-heads!

tailfins
07-25-2012, 08:40 PM

Sorry, I'm not buyin' it. The modern day equivalent of tavern talk does not a trend make. The blather of a few blowhards does not represent a random sample.

gabosaurus
07-25-2012, 08:48 PM
They are not "moving in that direction." They are already there.
We have certain folks here who would favor a Muslim Holocaust. Hitler would love it.

tailfins
07-25-2012, 08:57 PM
They are not "moving in that direction." They are already there.
We have certain folks here who would favor a Muslim Holocaust. Hitler would love it.

Hitler would love mass killing of enemies of Israel? If you are not home now, you should arrange for a designated driver.

Anton Chigurh
07-25-2012, 09:11 PM
When debating GOD and things of faithI have never debated god or things of faith. I have no time or inclination for that. I make occasional policy statements about it that I have, and they are not disrespectful, then I am done with the topic.

I have great respect for all religions, and the characters in them. Every religion is a fantastic job of creative writing by man. The imagination they employed, the rich character development, and the story arcs are amazing.

Never think I disrespect religions or the people who believe in them. Quite the contrary.

I have ALWAYS argued God, Gods and deities exist - I do not foolishly go around saying they do not, as militant atheists do. That's silly. Of course they exist, just like Batman, Superman, J.R. Ewing, Sponge Bob, Gilligan and every other fictional character Man has devised, do exist.

I wouldn't knock people who believe in Jesus any more than I would knock fans of Dobie Gillis.