PDA

View Full Version : DebatePolicy Daily Thread, Thursday, May, 24, 2007

Psychoblues
05-24-2007, 12:13 AM
I can't tell you how good it feels to be out and about on the DP Threads!!!!!!!! I have had a great day, the 23rd, and I am positive I will have a Great 24th!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One thing for sure, don't sweat the small and stupid shit. My daddy taught me that. He obvioulsy didn't teach on a widespread basis.

Whatever, kick back, sit back, get it on with the bullshit!!!!!! The bar is OPEN and all contributors are welcome in this American experience of intellectual and even not so much intellectual sharing of American Attitude!!!!!!!!

This is one place I can safely say that "getting it right is probably getting it wrong"!!!!!!

Dig it?

Baron Von Esslingen
05-24-2007, 02:16 AM
Nice to see you among the righteous again, brother. Have a cold one on me.

Psychoblues
06-03-2007, 06:17 AM
I've had a cold one and cold it was. I can't explain what a shame it reflects for me in this venue.

The Daily Thread as proposed by Psychoblues is now very DEAD. If you are so inclined, get another good time everyday smile at yourself thread going under the same name or any other of your choice. My time on this idea was for naught. But I'll get my kicks on another Route 66.

shattered
06-03-2007, 09:00 AM
I've had a cold one and cold it was. I can't explain what a shame it reflects for me in this venue.

The Daily Thread as proposed by Psychoblues is now very DEAD. If you are so inclined, get another good time everyday smile at yourself thread going under the same name or any other of your choice. My time on this idea was for naught. But I'll get my kicks on another Route 66.

Perhaps it's because there are approx. 20 threads wherein you are the last/most recent poster, and you're insulting half the members of this board.. I can't really see where that would want to make anyone come down here and smile at you...

Oh, and you're a week late replying to this one. It's June 3rd - not May anything.

OCA
06-03-2007, 10:12 AM

Its because you are a piece of shit, people generally don't get involved in feel good things with pieces of shit.

shattered
06-03-2007, 10:38 AM
Its because you are a piece of shit, people generally don't get involved in feel good things with pieces of shit.

You shouldn't post things like that right after I do.. It makes it look like you agree with me, and we can't have that.

OCA
06-03-2007, 10:50 AM
You shouldn't post things like that right after I do.. It makes it look like you agree with me, and we can't have that.

Bad mistake now that I think about it.

shattered
06-03-2007, 10:52 AM
Bad mistake now that I think about it.

Too late. Everyone saw it. Busted.

Psychoblues
06-07-2007, 05:39 AM
Zero responses for many of the threads started here in DP. My record is exemplary in that observation or comparison.

Too late. Everyone saw it. Busted.

Get it on and I'll get with you.