PDA

View Full Version : Elton John praises George W. Bush and ‘conservative American politicians’

tailfins
07-24-2012, 08:16 AM
http://dailycaller.com/2012/07/23/elton-john-praises-george-w-bush-and-conservative-politicians-video/

jimnyc
07-24-2012, 08:24 AM
Wow, a celebrity who speaks honestly. I think he makes his comments not as a supporter of Republicans, but as a gay man who is happy for the actions of GWB, and similar actions by Obama. I don't care for Elton John, but kudos to him for praising both sides and sticking to the topic as opposed to sticking to a party.

Kathianne
07-24-2012, 05:15 PM
Wow, a celebrity who speaks honestly. I think he makes his comments not as a supporter of Republicans, but as a gay man who is happy for the actions of GWB, and similar actions by Obama. I don't care for Elton John, but kudos to him for praising both sides and sticking to the topic as opposed to sticking to a party.

I actually like much of his music, I can understand the lyrics! :laugh2: I agree with your assessment on what he was doing though. I wonder though, does he really think Obama 'supports' gay marriage? Biden? Didn't sound like it. Perhaps it's my 'hypersensitive' political radar, but was he giving a 'warning' about AIDS funding? Because if Democrats do as they've pledge, it will be cut in January.