PDA

View Full Version : Questions About Huma Abedin

taft2012
07-25-2012, 06:09 AM
http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/310198/questions-about-huma-abedin-andrew-c-mccarthy?pg=1

http://c10.nrostatic.com/uploaded/tmp/pic_giant_072112_B.jpg

knowing members of an organization whose goals include conquest of the West and destruction of Israel is not a crime. Nor is it a crime to have close relatives who are either members of, or associated with members of, such an organization. Again, however, no one is accusing Huma Abedin of a crime.

The five House conservatives, instead, are asking questions that adults responsible for national security should feel obliged to ask: In light of Ms. Abedin’s family history, is she someone who ought to have a security clearance, particularly one that would give her access to top-secret information about the Brotherhood? Is she, furthermore, someone who may be sympathetic to aspects of the Brotherhood’s agenda, such that Americans ought to be concerned that she is helping shape American foreign policy?

Now, Senator McCain is no stranger to smear. No need to confirm that with Mr. ElBaradei; we’ve watched for years as he has slandered, for example, critics of his advocacy for illegal aliens as “nativists” seeking to reprise Jim Crow laws. Nevertheless, since McCain purports to be a tireless guardian of our security, one would think he’d appreciate the distinction between a smear, on the one hand, and a routine application of security-clearance standards, on the other.

taft2012
07-25-2012, 06:15 AM
Letting terrorists into the White House?

The State Department and the administration recently hosted a contingent from Egypt’s newly elected parliament that included not only Muslim Brotherhood members but a member of the Islamic Group (Gama’at al Islamia), which is formally designated as a foreign terrorist organization — so that providing it with material support is a serious federal crime. The State Department has refused to provide Americans with information about the process by which it issued a visa to a member of a designated terrorist organization, about how the members of the Egyptian delegation were selected, or about what security procedures were followed before the delegation was allowed to enter our country.

taft2012
07-25-2012, 06:16 AM
http://c10.nrostatic.com/uploaded/tmp/pic_giant_072112_B.jpg

Now, with all that being said and understood..

Still ...:hitit:

(not Hillary of course)

jimnyc
07-25-2012, 07:03 AM
I'm not fond of certain factions out of Egypt and such, at least those with terrorist ties, even if loosely, coming to the WH...

But Abedin? I've got no problem with her. She's been around forever and I'm confident appropriately vetted within all the years she was with Hillary. She's been with her for like 15yrs now. And not that it fully matters, but she was born here in the USA.

taft2012
07-25-2012, 07:09 AM
The question being asked is "was she fully vetted"?

I don't think that's an outrageous question to ask. And there is a basis to ask it.

The left, and McCain, are saying there is no basis to even ask the question... which is BS. There was a radical change in the nation's policy approach to the Muslim Brotherhood. What was behind that? What role did she play? Why are members of identified terrorist organizations allowed into the White House?

We don't only have a right to ask, we have a right to KNOW.

jimnyc
07-25-2012, 07:14 AM
The question being asked is "was she fully vetted"?

I don't think that's an outrageous question to ask. And there is a basis to ask it.

The left, and McCain, are saying there is no basis to even ask the question... which is BS. There was a radical change in the nation's policy approach to the Muslim Brotherhood. What was behind that? What role did she play? Why are members of identified terrorist organizations allowed into the White House?

We don't only have a right to ask, we have a right to KNOW.

I have no problem with asking if she was vetted, but it should probably suffice if they say yes. In this day and age, I don't think it's outrageous to be concerned about anyone though. But a simple check into whether or not she was vetted is fine with me. I see no reason at all to worry about her, IMO. Concern is one thing though, but unfounded fears can be damaging if taken too far. I don't see anything at all in her history to be of concern. She's been a loyal worker all along and hasn't done anything I can ever recall to raise eyebrows.

We have a few on the right with similar backgrounds, should be be overly concerned about them too? I mean, do we get worried and perform vetting on everyone and anyone who is Muslim, even if they were born and raised here in the US?

taft2012
07-25-2012, 07:19 AM
I can't think of any equivalent person on the right. Who do you have in mind?

The way the left is reacting dismissively to what Bachmann et al. have found is alarming to me. It makes one wonder what our government may or may not know that Bachmann et al. have not found yet.

jimnyc
07-25-2012, 07:29 AM
I can't think of any equivalent person on the right. Who do you have in mind?

The way the left is reacting dismissively to what Bachmann et al. have found is alarming to me. It makes one wonder what our government may or may not know that Bachmann et al. have not found yet.

I was thinking Ellison, but he's a (D). But outside of "major" politics, American Muslims are being elected from as small as local and town committees all the way up to positions in Washington. I can make a list of a bunch if you like, but the list wouldn't be the point. I just think the vetting should be the same for all, unless of course the Muslim just got off of a plane from Saudi Arabia or Iran! Foreign born? Certainly vet a little more. American born and raised? It should be the same process for them unless someone has some solid evidence to change that course of action, IMO.

Gaffer
07-25-2012, 09:21 AM
First off, if mccain says everything is Okay, DUCK.

From my past reading this woman is hillery's part time girl friend, has connections to CAIR and hezbo, is or was married to weiner, was born in lebanon and never vetted for anything. Now I'm going to have to go look the stuff up again and confirm it.

jimnyc
07-25-2012, 09:36 AM

From my past reading this woman is hillery's part time girl friend, has connections to CAIR and hezbo, is or was married to weiner, was born in lebanon and never vetted for anything. Now I'm going to have to go look the stuff up again and confirm it.

I will readily admit before you post again, that I made my comments off the cuff. CAIR would be bad enough, as I just don't care for them and their goals at times - but a definitive connection to Hezbollah would be a very, very serious concern.

According to her Bio on wiki, she was born in Michigan, but moved to Saudi Arabia when she was 2. There's not a real lot on there besides that, other than the current controversy. I'm gonna peek around too, but would like to learn more about her connections with Hezbollah.

jimnyc
07-25-2012, 09:37 AM
Oh, forgot the wiki link - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huma_Abedin

gabosaurus
07-25-2012, 10:00 AM
If this woman was a Republican, would you be questioning her?
Also, should the Speaker of the House be called into question for defending her?

Gaffer
07-25-2012, 10:10 AM
I will readily admit before you post again, that I made my comments off the cuff. CAIR would be bad enough, as I just don't care for them and their goals at times - but a definitive connection to Hezbollah would be a very, very serious concern.

According to her Bio on wiki, she was born in Michigan, but moved to Saudi Arabia when she was 2. There's not a real lot on there besides that, other than the current controversy. I'm gonna peek around too, but would like to learn more about her connections with Hezbollah.

She has family that are high ranking members of hezbo. I'm drawing from memory here of past readings that weren't real informative. I need to dig into it now. Debbie Schlussel (sp) is a good source.

jimnyc
07-25-2012, 10:15 AM
If this woman was a Republican, would you be questioning her?
Also, should the Speaker of the House be called into question for defending her?

If any connections to Hez, I would question either side, and I'm confident most others feel the same.

Anton Chigurh
07-25-2012, 10:16 AM
Reminds me of a expose' I did on her back during the Weiner scandal:

The REAL problem with the Weiner controversy: Does it mess up Dem plans for Huma?

For the Powers that Be in the far-left. (Not the folks, the Powers)

I have thought this for at least three weeks, ruminated on it, cogitated on it, but only recently have thought about voicing it.

Because it borders on conspiracy theory crap, but hear me out.

The REAL reason the hard-left is upset with Anthony Weiner isn't due to dalliances with other women, graphic texts and "weiner-pics" needing a microscope to properly view.... Really not even that he lied to and manipulated the media.... Not that on a personal level, he wasn't at all liked by anyone anyway.... No, these are all somewhat easy to forgive.

It's what he did to his wife.

Oh... You're saying the hard-left is concerned about adultery or dalliances with other women besides wifey?

No.

They don't give a red rat's ass about any of that stuff.

The problem is.... Weiner, a Jew.... Married a Muslim. Then did this.

My theory is, the Jew married the Muslim for purely political reasons, to show the unwashed masses that Jews and Muslims could not only get along - But actually marry!

Then this devout "conservative Muslim" as Diane Sawyer describes her, works for Hillary Clinton for many years, quietly and without the general public really knowing.... Then, in 2015 when the 2016 Presidential campaign is starting to get underway....

BOOM! We have the wife of a former honorable NY Congressman - now the Mayor of New York City.... Who spent YEARS working for Hillary.... running for President!

Look! Muslims ain't that bad! She married a JEW! She worked for HILLARY for years! And besides, LOOK at her! She's gorgeous! Yeah, it's time we put a Muslim in the WHITE HOUSE!!!
http://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/huma-abedin-mrs-anthony-weiner-2.jpg
And besides, she comes from a "solidly conservative Muslim family" as Diane Sawyer always told us!

That was the plan folks.... They were going to foist Huma Abedin on us for the Democrat Party's nominee for President in 2016! Now? Anthony's Weiner screwed it all up!

Because we weren't supposed to even KNOW about her! Her "new face" factor was demolished!

Look at this crap, from her wiki page:

Abedin was born in Kalamazoo, Michigan. When she was two, her family moved to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Both her parents were educators. Her father, Syed Zainul Abedin, was born in Pre-Partition India, and was an alumnus of Aligarh Muslim University and an Islamic scholar. He died when she was 17 years old.[4] Her Pakistani mother, Saleha Mahmood Abedin, PhD, is an associate professor of sociology at Dar Al-Hekma College in Jeddah.[1][5] Abedin returned to the United States to attend George Washington University (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huma_Abedin#Early_life).Ain't that sweet? Born to a Pakistani/India parent combo! See? Pakistanis and Indians really CAN love one another! They're not mortal enemies as we have been led to believe! And LOOK at her education resume! Impressive!

But is she really a new face? Turns out, no:
Abedin began working as an intern for the White House in 1996 and was assigned to the First Lady. She currently works for United States Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton at the State Department.[6] In 2010, Abedin was included in Time Magazine's "40 under 40,[7] " a list that features "new generation of civic leaders" and "rising stars of American politics."[8] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huma_Abedin#Career)"New Generation? "Rising Stars?" :rofl: She was already an insider in 1996! She was one of Billy's INTERNS!!!

Then there's this precious bit:
Abedin is a Muslim, and speaks English, Urdu and Arabic.[9][10][11][12][13]

Abedin married then-Congressman Anthony Weiner(D-NY) on July 10, 2010.[14] Former President Bill Clinton presided at the wedding, which took place at the Oheka Castle in Huntington, New York on Long Island.[15]

In June 2011, Abedin became the subject of widespread media attention amidst her husband's Twitter photo scandal. In the press conference where he admitted the online sexual contact, Weiner said he had revealed his online relationships to his wife before their marriage. Regarding the new revelations, Weiner said, "She was very unhappy, she was very disappointed, and she told me as much. And she also told me that she loved me and we're going to get through this."[16]

On June 8, 2011 the New York Times reported that Abedin was in "the early stages of pregnancy."[17] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huma_Abedin#Personal_life)Revealed it BEFORE their marriage? Huh?

Bill Clinton gave away the bride? Huh?

And now, pregnant? PERFECT timing for the 2016 presidential run, wouldn't you say?

I say.... They were grooming her to be Obama's successor. Building her resume, and were going to spring this "unknown new face" on us in 2015.

And Anthony and his Weiner screwed that all up.

This is the true source of rage on this from the far-left leadership.... The Hoi polloi wasn't supposed to KNOW about this lady. Gonna be hard to spring her on us now, unless little Anthony can somehow recover and actually get elected mayor of NYC...
------------------------------------------------

And now months later here we are.... Weiner actually contemplating a run for NYC mayor just as I predicted these many months ago....

The hope is we'll forget all this, like we usually do.

gabosaurus
07-25-2012, 10:17 AM
Of course, some conservatives are not adverse to accusing their own of complicity with extremists. Glenn Beck once accused conservative activist Grover Norquist of being a "Muslim facilitator."

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/boykin-grover-norquist-muslim-brotherhood-facilitator

Thunderknuckles
07-25-2012, 10:22 AM
Pfft, not sure why we are focusing on Abedin. If you have an issue with the State Dept., blame Hillary.

jimnyc
07-25-2012, 10:22 AM
Of course, some conservatives are not adverse to accusing their own of complicity with extremists. Glenn Beck once accused conservative activist Grover Norquist of being a "Muslim facilitator."

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/boykin-grover-norquist-muslim-brotherhood-facilitator

Like I said, if there's an appearance of connections to "bad people" - they will be called out, regardless of what letter next to the name (D) (R)

gabosaurus
07-25-2012, 10:26 AM
I am guessing that if there was any connection that was suspicious, it would have been outed a long time ago. Like perhaps during the 2008 presidential campaign.
It's a witch hunt, plain and simple.

Anton Chigurh
07-25-2012, 10:28 AM
I am guessing that if there was any connection that was suspicious, it would have been outed a long time ago. Like perhaps during the 2008 presidential campaign.
It's a witch hunt, plain and simple.She wasn't running for any office and we weren't even supposed to know about her.

gabosaurus
07-25-2012, 10:31 AM
She isn't running for office now. Neither is Hillary. So why are we discussing this?

jimnyc
07-25-2012, 10:34 AM
She isn't running for office now. Neither is Hillary. So why are we discussing this?

Last I checked, both were involved in politics and both can potentially make changes, and more importantly, have access to confidential information. I'm sure LOTS of top secret stuff is accessible to Huma.

Gaffer
07-25-2012, 10:47 AM

The REAL problem with the Weiner controversy: Does it mess up Dem plans for Huma?

I have thought this for at least three weeks, ruminated on it, cogitated on it, but only recently have thought about voicing it.

Because it borders on conspiracy theory crap, but hear me out.

The REAL reason the hard-left is upset with Anthony Weiner isn't due to dalliances with other women, graphic texts and "weiner-pics" needing a microscope to properly view.... Really not even that he lied to and manipulated the media.... Not that on a personal level, he wasn't at all liked by anyone anyway.... No, these are all somewhat easy to forgive.

It's what he did to his wife.

Oh... You're saying the hard-left is concerned about adultery or dalliances with other women besides wifey?

No.

They don't give a red rat's ass about any of that stuff.

The problem is.... Weiner, a Jew.... Married a Muslim. Then did this.

My theory is, the Jew married the Muslim for purely political reasons, to show the unwashed masses that Jews and Muslims could not only get along - But actually marry!

Then this devout "conservative Muslim" as Diane Sawyer describes her, works for Hillary Clinton for many years, quietly and without the general public really knowing.... Then, in 2015 when the 2016 Presidential campaign is starting to get underway....

BOOM! We have the wife of a former honorable NY Congressman - now the Mayor of New York City.... Who spent YEARS working for Hillary.... running for President!

Look! Muslims ain't that bad! She married a JEW! She worked for HILLARY for years! And besides, LOOK at her! She's gorgeous! Yeah, it's time we put a Muslim in the WHITE HOUSE!!!
http://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/huma-abedin-mrs-anthony-weiner-2.jpg
And besides, she comes from a "solidly conservative Muslim family" as Diane Sawyer always told us!

That was the plan folks.... They were going to foist Huma Abedin on us for the Democrat Party's nominee for President in 2016! Now? Anthony's Weiner screwed it all up!

Because we weren't supposed to even KNOW about her! Her "new face" factor was demolished!

Look at this crap, from her wiki page:
Ain't that sweet? Born to a Pakistani/India parent combo! See? Pakistanis and Indians really CAN love one another! They're not mortal enemies as we have been led to believe! And LOOK at her education resume! Impressive!

But is she really a new face? Turns out, no:"New Generation? "Rising Stars?" :rofl: She was already an insider in 1996! She was one of Billy's INTERNS!!!

Then there's this precious bit: Revealed it BEFORE their marriage? Huh?

Bill Clinton gave away the bride? Huh?

And now, pregnant? PERFECT timing for the 2016 presidential run, wouldn't you say?

I say.... They were grooming her to be Obama's successor. Building her resume, and were going to spring this "unknown new face" on us in 2015.

This is the true source of rage on this from the far-left leadership.... The Hoi polloi wasn't supposed to KNOW about this lady. Gonna be hard to spring her on us now, unless little Anthony can somehow recover and actually get elected mayor of NYC...

And now months later here we are.... Weiner actually contemplating a run for NYC mayor just as I predicted these many months ago....

BINGO! This is a good and legitimate theory. Makes a lot of sense when you look at how things are going. I hope the plan is completely over turned, but I expect they are going to just readjust.

Anton Chigurh
07-25-2012, 10:58 AM
She isn't running for office now. Neither is Hillary. So why are we discussing this?Because as I pointed out, she WILL be, and probably sooner than I calculated.

Thunderknuckles
07-25-2012, 11:05 AM
BINGO! This is a good and legitimate theory. Makes a lot of sense when you look at how things are going. I hope the plan is completely over turned, but I expect they are going to just readjust.
C'mon Gaffer, you don't honestly believe that there was a plan to have Huma run for President in 2016?
Not a friggin' chance. This woman will stay in the background, permanently. She might have a chance on a local level, maybe even Congress but never for President.
All you have to do to destroy any chance of her getting into office would be to show she is a devout Muslim and her mother is a member of the Muslim Brotherhood.
Campaign over!!

Betting on her is like betting on a horse with cataracts, a sprained ankle, and a bad case of Asthma.

Anton Chigurh
07-25-2012, 11:23 AM
C'mon Gaffer, you don't honestly believe that there was a plan to have Huma run for President in 2016?
Not a friggin' chance. This woman will stay in the background, permanently. She might have a chance on a local level, maybe even Congress but never for President.
All you have to do to destroy any chance of her getting into office would be to show she is a devout Muslim and her mother is a member of the Muslim Brotherhood.
Campaign over!!Not if the Weiner twit story had never happened.... They WERE going to foist her on us, she would never have been vetted, would have been the new "tingle up the leg" for the left, and BAM!

Anthony's Weiner is what screwed that all up, made people take a closer look at Huma.

Thunderknuckles
07-25-2012, 11:35 AM
Not if the Weiner twit story had never happened.... They WERE going to foist her on us, she would never have been vetted, would have been the new "tingle up the leg" for the left, and BAM!

Anthony's Weiner is what screwed that all up, made people take a closer look at Huma.
I don't think Weiner had anything to do with it. Let's just assume she was not vetted by the Dems:
Do you really think Republicans and right wing media would have let her background slip?
No way. Just take Obama for example. How long were people discussing where he was born? Look at all the stuff that was dug up on that alone.
Not a chance Huma's background would go unnoticed.

On a related note:
Can you imagine Donald Trump during Huma Abedin campaign for President? :laugh:
That guy would be foaming at the mouth.

Gaffer
07-25-2012, 11:53 AM
I don't think Weiner had anything to do with it. Let's just assume she was not vetted by the Dems:
Do you really think Republicans and right wing media would have let her background slip?
No way. Just take Obama for example. How long were people discussing where he was born? Look at all the stuff that was dug up on that alone.
Not a chance Huma's background would go unnoticed.

On a related note:
Can you imagine Donald Trump during Huma Abedin campaign for President? :laugh:
That guy would be foaming at the mouth.

Yes look at obama. I said in 2004 when he gave the key note speech that he was running for president. No one had ever heard of him until then. He still has not been vetted. So the Huma theory is not so far fetched. Thanks to weiner their strategy has to be changed. She'll have to remain in the background now. No problem, she can still use her position to misdirect and pass sensitive information on to the brotherhood.

And Beck has pointed her out on many occasions. I have viewed her as a threat and a mole. Anton has given me reason to look at her from a different perspective. It's one of those deals where you can see their goal, just not how they intend to get there.

jimnyc
07-25-2012, 12:17 PM
Campaign over!!

Betting on her is like betting on a horse with cataracts, a sprained ankle, and a bad case of Asthma.

Is her Mom a member of the Brotherhood? And where at?

jimnyc
07-25-2012, 12:19 PM
Reading this now: http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/06/the_muslim_brotherhood_and_weiner.html

Far more disturbing than the salacious details of Weiner's dalliances is the fact that apparently his mother-in-law is a member of the Muslim Brotherhood (http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=312497). Furthermore, Huma Abedin's brother, Hassan, "is listed as a fellow and partner with a number of Muslim Brotherhood members." Hassan works at the Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies (OCIS) at Oxford University. The Egyptian Al-Azhar University (http://www.jihadwatch.org/2004/09/egyptian-intellectual-al-azhar-university-curricula-encourages-extremism-and-terrorism.html), well-known for a curriculum that encourages extremism and terrorism, is active in establishing links with OCIS.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/06/the_muslim_brotherhood_and_weiner.html#ixzz21ej01p pX

aboutime
07-25-2012, 02:22 PM
Reading this now: http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/06/the_muslim_brotherhood_and_weiner.html

Far more disturbing than the salacious details of Weiner's dalliances is the fact that apparently his mother-in-law is a member of the Muslim Brotherhood (http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=312497). Furthermore, Huma Abedin's brother, Hassan, "is listed as a fellow and partner with a number of Muslim Brotherhood members." Hassan works at the Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies (OCIS) at Oxford University. The Egyptian Al-Azhar University (http://www.jihadwatch.org/2004/09/egyptian-intellectual-al-azhar-university-curricula-encourages-extremism-and-terrorism.html), well-known for a curriculum that encourages extremism and terrorism, is active in establishing links with OCIS.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/06/the_muslim_brotherhood_and_weiner.html#ixzz21ej01p pX

Anyone who denies such actions, even after reading about them IS...in my opinion, based on the exposed, verified facts...not only a traitor to the U.S. but actually more than a member of the Muslim Brotherhood as a Pure, Verifiable, Terrorist. Exactly as Obama and Nepalitano have been bragging about.
The voices are out there to warn the American People. But the Guaranteed lack of proper education...replaced by massive bribery called Govt. Dependence is bringing this nation to it's knee's. And people like our First, Gay President know all about kneeling.

Anton Chigurh
07-25-2012, 02:25 PM
I don't think Weiner had anything to do with it.He didn't have, until he was caught sending member pics to various women on twitter. The ensuing scandal put the spotlight on Huma, many years earlier than they wanted. That's why we're talking about her now, in fact.

Kathianne
07-25-2012, 04:27 PM
She's a problem, no doubt about that. Great link btw! on the OP.

OTOH, my problems lie with the administration as a whole, not just 'that woman!' ;)

On the administration and Muslim Brotherhood:

http://www.jpost.com/LandedPages/PrintArticle.aspx?id=277318

<tbody>
Column One: Obama’s spectacular failure

<tbody>
By CAROLINE B. GLICK
12/07/2012 ed: that's July 7, 2012!

</tbody>

Before crowd of scores of thousands, Mursi pledged to work for release from US federal prison of Sheikh Omar Abdel-Rahman.

</tbody>

<tbody>

Two weeks ago, in an unofficial inauguration ceremony at Tahrir Square in Cairo, Egypt’s new Muslim Brotherhood President Mohamed Mursi took off his mask of moderation. Before a crowd of scores of thousands, Mursi pledged to work for the release from US federal prison of Sheikh Omar Abdel-Rahman.

According to The New York Times’ account of his speech, Mursi said, “I see signs for Omar Abdel-Rahman and detainees’ pictures. It is my duty and I will make all efforts to have them free, including Omar Abdel-Rahman.”

Otherwise known as the blind sheikh, Abdel Rahman was the mastermind of the jihadist cell in New Jersey that perpetrated the 1993 World Trade Center bombing. His cell also murdered Rabbi Meir Kahane in New York in 1990. They plotted the assassination of then-president Hosni Mubarak. They intended to bomb New York landmarks including the Lincoln and Holland tunnels and the UN headquarters.

Rahman was the leader of Gama’a al-Islamia – the Islamic Group, responsible, among other things for the assassination of Anwar Sadat in 1981. A renowned Sunni religious authority, Rahman wrote the fatwa, or Islamic ruling, permitting Sadat’s murder in retribution for his signing the peace treaty with Israel. The Islamic group is listed by the State Department as a specially designated terrorist organization.

After his conviction in connection with the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, Abdel-Rahman issued another fatwa calling for jihad against the US. After the September 11, 2001, attacks, Osama bin Laden cited Abdel-Rahman’s fatwa as the religious justification for them.

By calling for Abdel-Rahman’s release, Mursi has aligned himself and his government with the US’s worst enemies. By calling for Abdel-Rahman’s release during his unofficial inauguration ceremony, Mursi signaled that he cares more about winning the acclaim of the most violent, America-hating jihadists in the world than with cultivating good relations with America.

[B]And in response to Mursi’s supreme act of unfriendliness, US President Barack Obama invited Mursi to visit him at the White House.

Mursi is not the only Abdel Rahman supporter to enjoy the warm hospitality of the White House.

His personal terror organization has also been the recipient of administration largesse. Despite the fact that federal law makes it a felony to assist members of specially designated terrorist organizations, last month the State Department invited group member Hani Nour Eldin, a newly elected member of the Islamist-dominated Egyptian parliament, to visit the US and meet with senior US officials at the White House and the State Department, as part of a delegation of Egyptian parliamentarians.

State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland refused to provide any explanation for the administration’s decision to break federal law in order to host Eldin in Washington. Nuland simply claimed, “We have an interest in engaging a broad cross-section of Egyptians who are seeking to peacefully shape Egypt’s future. The goal of this delegation... was to have consultations both with think tanks but also with government folks, with a broad spectrum representing all the colors of Egyptian politics.”

MURSI IS not the only Arab leader who embraces terrorists only to be embraced by the US government. In a seemingly unrelated matter, this week it was reported that in an attempt to satisfy the Obama administration’s urgent desire to renew negotiations between the Palestinians and Israel, and to satisfy the Palestinians’ insatiable desire to celebrate terrorists, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu offered to release 124 Palestinian terrorist murderers from Israeli prisons in exchange for a meeting with Palestinian Authority Chairman and Fatah chief Mahmoud Abbas.

Alas, Abbas refused. He didn’t think Netanyahu’s offer was generous enough.

And how did the Obama administration respond to Abbas’s demand for the mass release of terrorists and his continued refusal to resume negotiations with Israel? By attacking Israel...

</tbody>

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-25-2012, 06:50 PM
Campaign over!!

I think Anton is onto something here. It makes sense(actually is brilliant) and it being a long shot means nothing , for look at what a long shot bamboy was when his name was first mentioned to run for the Presidency! Besides the biatch looks so much better than big eared bamboy and his ugly jackass that he brought with him, not not Hillary= Michelle. However Hillary does qualify too.-:laugh:-Tyr

grannyhawkins
07-25-2012, 07:59 PM

I have only one problem with your theory and I highlighted it above. I thought this mission was already accomplished.

red state
07-25-2012, 10:37 PM

NO need...we all know you are honorable and wouldn't post something unless you had knowledge of it...just as if you had quoted our founding fathers with today's slang....we still know the root from which you speak. Now, had CESS COAST spouted off.....like your statement about McShame; duck, cuz the $#!T is fixin' to hit the fan!

I know this will come off to some of the lil' libbie loser lemmings as racist BUT I'm gonna say it anyway. We've already experience the patriotism within the muSLUM community by how they danced in the street after 911, conduct honor killings of their own FREAKIN' daughters and they always seem to prefer a dominated society with little to no freedom. That's OK...that's their business (IF) the keep it over there....way over there. But the sad truth is that they bring their 3rd world country $#!T over here with them. No matter where they go or how good a Nation is in accepting them, they always are more of a burden on that society than they are a blessing. I can't believe the folks that are voted into office...especially high places. It is insanity but our enemies LOVE taking advantage of the ignorant masses who 'tolerate' and place them into office. YES, they should most definitely be thoroughly researched...perhaps even monitored given the so-called honor killings here in the States and tragedies such as Fort Hood. I'm shocked at earlier posts....perhaps sleep deprivation is the cause but that wasn't thought through all that carefully. I don't want to infringe on folk's rights any more than any other patriot but given their behavior...it certainly would have been nice if the Fort Hood shooter had been monitored. It sure would have been nice if EVERYONE had been armed that day!!! Much better outcomes emerge out of an armed citizenry...or soldier. I still think about those soldiers who died because of political correctness way back when they were to NOT have loaded guns at the gate and the scum muSLUM drove right past the guard station killing 241 American troops 25 years ago in barracks! That is a perfected example of liberal PC...like when they recently had our men disarm. NO WAY!!! Ignorant! We can't take our eyes off of liberals under any name...be it the weather underground or those of today and we most certainly can't take our eyes off of ANY muSLUM (at ANY time). We just can't! Period. Too risky. Too foolish.

If good ole country boys who ride 4X4's, shoot guns/bows, keep their women, care for their children and honor their parents were to start doing HALF the stuff these muSLUM scum were doing or these lil' pukey libbie loser lemmings do in harming this nation, I'd say watch us as well...but the facts are...we just want to be let be and we still believe this is the BEST Nation on earth that needs NO changes....especially fundamental change.

Did it again....no matter how hard I try to keep it down to a sentence or two...I end up preaching. It'd be nice not to care so much but I do.

taft2012
07-26-2012, 05:54 AM

Interesting theory Anton, although I think it a bit far-fetched that the Dems were planning to elevate the Secretary of State's personal clamlapper to the presidency virtually overnight.

I think you were closer to the cause with the 2013 New York City mayoralty election. It seems that someone is behind the scenes systematically eliminating potential mayoral candidates. First it was Weiner. Initially it looked like they had finished the job, but then two weeks ago there were grumblings and rumors of him filing and contemplating a run for mayor's office anyway:

http://politicstoday.biz/189989/anthony-weiner-is-plotting-a-run-for-mayor-has-the-cash-to-do-it/

Then, the Huma story comes crashing out at the exact same time, almost on cue, to put the final nail in the Weiner coffin. Coincidence? I think not.

But it isn't limited to Weiner. After he was destroyed last year the next target was the next mayoral frontrunner; City Comptroller John Liu. Liu was then dragged down by charges of illegal campaign fund-raising.

The next frontrunner was City Council President Christine Quinn, and headlines began creeping out about her abuse of city discretionary funding. Also, all kinds of special-interest groups are pressuring her.
http://familyvaluesatwork.org/media/which-side-are-you-on-activists-launch-women-for-paid-sick-days-campaign-to-press-mayoral-candidate-christine-quinn

Quinn may be the next target.

Outside of New York City a mayoral election may seem unimportant. But bear in mind; this is a city more populous than many states. In a city where Dems outregister Republicans by a ratio of 10:1, the Dems have not had a Dem as the mayor in 20 years. It is an embarrassment to the Dems and a feather in the GOP's cap. Someone, I don't know who (Bloomberg looking to pick his own successor or the wealthy GOP supermarket owner considering a run?), is behind the scenes pulling a lot of strings.

Anyway, that's my own personal conspiracy theory. Whattya think?

taft2012
07-26-2012, 06:47 AM
http://thefinereport.com/wp-content/imagescaler/921a3b0bc35c9970ad5790aacbded82d.jpg

The Muslim Brotherhood endorses Sharia... so how does someone with a father who was in the Muslim Brotherhood, a mother in the Muslim Sisterhood, and a brother in the Muslim Brotherhood, get to marry a Jew?

Doesn't she immediately become apostate and/or excommunicate? Shouldn't she be under some kind of death sentence fatwah?

What is going on that she was given this Islamic special dispensation, especially in light of the Islamic fundamentalist nature of her upbringing?

taft2012
07-26-2012, 06:49 AM
I mean, do we get worried and perform vetting on everyone and anyone who is Muslim, even if they were born and raised here in the US?

Johnny Taliban (remember him?) was born in the USA and look what we had.

And his entire family wasn't even associated with the Muslim Brotherhood.

Anton Chigurh
07-26-2012, 07:49 AM
Interesting theory Anton, although I think it a bit far-fetched that the Dems were planning to elevate the Secretary of State's personal clamlapper to the presidency virtually overnight.But.... They elevated Barack Obama almost overnight....

red state
07-26-2012, 08:24 AM
But.... They elevated Barack Obama almost overnight....

So true...good to know that there are those among us with a good memory. Not saying that your memory isn't shabby there TAFT! HA!!! I don't put anything past these dimocrats!!!!

taft2012
07-27-2012, 05:06 AM

True, but that was from the US Senate.

Gaffer
07-27-2012, 03:28 PM
True, but that was from the US Senate.

Actually the elevation started in 2004. How many state senators running for US senate get national coverage on a regular basis?

aboutime
07-27-2012, 03:36 PM

This is the only Elevation Obama is above.....3749 and an insult to the pile.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-27-2012, 07:10 PM
This is the only Elevation Obama is above.....3749 and an insult to the pile.

That is what Michelle did when bammyboy told her to cook a dog for supper, again..:laugh2:
She is against his dog eating ways because she hates to see him when he tries to lick his own ass.:laugh:
I sho' hope this doesnt piss off our resident obama defender /lover that is a "resident in hiding" here.-;)-Tyr

aboutime
07-27-2012, 09:38 PM
That is what Michelle did when bammyboy told her to cook a dog for supper, again..:laugh2:
She is against his dog eating ways because she hates to see him when he tries to lick his own ass.:laugh:
I sho' hope this doesnt piss off our resident obama defender /lover that is a "resident in hiding" here.-;)-Tyr

You mean? We have a resident Obama defender/lover here?

If they are so proud of obama. Why would they need to hide?

By the way. Michelle cooked some of that stuff in the photo up. And it brought back fond memories of the Obama childhood friends, and relatives who still live like that.