PDA

View Full Version : Egyptian actor a little upset on Israeli TV

jimnyc
07-25-2012, 06:16 PM
Not sure I get the whole thing, but apparently he wasn't aware this was being broadcast on Israeli TV. And then it's bad enough that he is going to assault the guys in the studio, and try and destroy the studio - but he also assaults the woman interviewer. What a tolerant bastard! The fun starts after the 3 minute mark or so.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=bbf36c38baaa" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jimnyc
07-25-2012, 06:23 PM
Have Egyptian identification? You're ok then. Broadcasting me to that country full of jews? I must beat you! Watch till the last 2 minutes as well when they do the same thing to the ever so tolerant Muslim actress.

Missileman
07-25-2012, 06:49 PM
It appears to be an Egyptian version of Punk'd. The reactions speak volumes though.

jimnyc
07-25-2012, 06:55 PM
It appears to be an Egyptian version of Punk'd. The reactions speak volumes though.

Yeap. all "candid camera" as they say in the video, more or less a prank on the unsuspecting interviewees. But the first guy still assaulted the woman cause he thought she lied and was Jewish. Then the actress laughed about the holocaust and talked about how Israel is a nation of liars, and spoke of all kinds of crap when told she was on Israeli TV.

All fun and games when its Egyptian, but these people think they have committed major sins when they think they are talking to Jews.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-25-2012, 07:46 PM
Yeap. all "candid camera" as they say in the video, more or less a prank on the unsuspecting interviewees. But the first guy still assaulted the woman cause he thought she lied and was Jewish. Then the actress laughed about the holocaust and talked about how Israel is a nation of liars, and spoke of all kinds of crap when told she was on Israeli TV.

All fun and games when its Egyptian, but these people think they have committed major sins when they think they are talking to Jews.

See how quick they were to turn to violence. Sure must to have been muslims for we saw how they love peace so much. What freaking scum rushing over to hit a woman = no honor , no shame but pure hate... All hail the Religion of Peace.. We see how they really are !--Tyr

jafar00
07-27-2012, 01:02 AM
Its a prank show. They provoke reactions from actors on purpose. The reactions to it from those who don't understand what is going on are blown out of proportion.

jimnyc
07-27-2012, 05:31 AM
Its a prank show. They provoke reactions from actors on purpose. The reactions to it from those who don't understand what is going on are blown out of proportion.

Yes, it's a prank, and maybe they are in fact "provoking" for reactions, but I don't see how anyone twisted their arms to react in the manner they did. No one forced the guy to hit the woman and talk about Jews in the manner he did. Before she even knew better, no one told the actress to talk smack about Jews and how it's an entire nation of liars, and nobody twisted either of their arms to make them go nutso when they thought they were being broadcast on Israeli TV.

So yes, a lot of fake stuff going on, but their responses, and words and such before they were notified, seemed real as can be to me. Watch the actress at the end again, before she knew what was going on. Do you agree with the way she talked about Israel and Jews?

Gaffer
07-27-2012, 03:22 PM
This is what egyptians think of Jews and Israel. It's a very telling candid example. Would be interesting to see a segment where there was someone who shrugged and said so what when informed they were on Israeli TV. Somehow I don't think there was any.

aboutime
07-27-2012, 03:27 PM

Of course you would have to defend it jafar. Most of us didn't expect you would do anything else.

red state
07-27-2012, 06:54 PM
Yes, it's a prank, and maybe they are in fact "provoking" for reactions, but I don't see how anyone twisted their arms to react in the manner they did. No one forced the guy to hit the woman and talk about Jews in the manner he did. Before she even knew better, no one told the actress to talk smack about Jews and how it's an entire nation of liars, and nobody twisted either of their arms to make them go nutso when they thought they were being broadcast on Israeli TV.

So yes, a lot of fake stuff going on, but their responses, and words and such before they were notified, seemed real as can be to me. Watch the actress at the end again, before she knew what was going on. Do you agree with the way she talked about Israel and Jews?

I don't agree with ANY of it! He was WAY out of control (as most of them are) and if you listen carefully, you will here what most of them truly believe...that it is NEVER, EVER their fault; another characteristic that they share with the lil' libbie loser lemmings! Blame Bush, Blame Israel, Blame America...the same $#!T from both sides and I'm sick of it. Anyway, and so that nobody will have to view that distasteful footage again....the creep leans to apologize and say: "...YOU brought it upon yourself." How revolting!!!

jafar00
07-28-2012, 01:47 AM
I don't agree with ANY of it! He was WAY out of control (as most of them are) and if you listen carefully, you will here what most of them truly believe...that it is NEVER, EVER their fault; another characteristic that they share with the lil' libbie loser lemmings! Blame Bush, Blame Israel, Blame America...the same $#!T from both sides and I'm sick of it. Anyway, and so that nobody will have to view that distasteful footage again....the creep leans to apologize and say: "...YOU brought it upon yourself." How revolting!!!

Yes he was out of line, but they were playing with fire. Firstly by getting someone on the show who is known to have a temper and second for lying to him and provoking him.

There is also the fact that Egyptians hate Israel. You forget that not too long ago they had a brutal war where Israel bombed schools and hospitals in Egypt. The hatred is still there just like the hatred you would feel for Nazi Germany or for Al Qaeda.

Anyway, this is just a TV show that pranks and insults famous people, and provokes reactions out of them.

jimnyc
07-28-2012, 05:51 AM
Yes he was out of line, but they were playing with fire. Firstly by getting someone on the show who is known to have a temper and second for lying to him and provoking him.

There is also the fact that Egyptians hate Israel. You forget that not too long ago they had a brutal war where Israel bombed schools and hospitals in Egypt. The hatred is still there just like the hatred you would feel for Nazi Germany or for Al Qaeda.

Anyway, this is just a TV show that pranks and insults famous people, and provokes reactions out of them.

I agree that their intent was to provoke. But ANY individual has the benefit of self control and the control to act how THEY want, not how someone else wants them to. No on forced this man to act like a sexist pig, and then hit a woman, and then assault others and damage private property. No one forced the woman actress to paint with such a wide brush of hatred and label an entire country as liars and pigs and such.

Yes, they were setup to be a in a position that the others knew would probably make them angry. They took the bait, and showed their TRUE colors as to how they would react if simply presented to be discussing jews, or being broadcast or interviewed by a jew.

Being broadcast on a station, by an interviewer of another faith, and being lied to on top of all that - DOES NOT give one the right to act in the manner they did.

With all due respect, Jafar, you're simply making excuses for a few people who acted like scumbags when tricked into doing so. If that stuff wasn't in their hearts already, the hatred for Israel and Jews, they never would have responded as they did.

jafar00
07-28-2012, 03:05 PM
I agree that their intent was to provoke. But ANY individual has the benefit of self control and the control to act how THEY want, not how someone else wants them to. No on forced this man to act like a sexist pig, and then hit a woman, and then assault others and damage private property. No one forced the woman actress to paint with such a wide brush of hatred and label an entire country as liars and pigs and such.

You only need to watch Jerry Springer to see the same or worse.

With all due respect, Jafar, you're simply making excuses for a few people who acted like scumbags when tricked into doing so. If that stuff wasn't in their hearts already, the hatred for Israel and Jews, they never would have responded as they did.

They played on the hatred left over from war with Israel. Much like the hatred of Japanese or the Germans years after WW2 or for Vietnamese after the Vietnam War. And that got out of hand.

Here is another similar setup clip. It's just what they do. The bus is full of actors. The "victim" is the guy getting the phone number of the attractive US tourist (he is married. Naughty boy)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idCTc8FLwxY

Drummond
07-28-2012, 08:38 PM

Yes, Jafar, it's pranks. It's all pranks. Every bit of it.

Easily explainable, isn't it, ALL of it, in those terms ?

Jafar, the Middle East is full of 'pranksters', isn't it ? Gaza is full of playful little pranksters, firing 'pranks' at Israeli territory with things that playfully go 'bang'.

And of course, we all know about that playful comedian from Iran who joked about wiping Israel from the map. Those defending him often try to claim he didn't mean what was said. What a jolly prank THAT was ....

Jafar, when you consider all that Israel has had to tolerate from the Arab world alone, wouldn't it just be really peachy if Arab nationals, Egyptian or otherwise, could adopt some humility ?? Instead, that is, of seemingly never-ending displays of belligerence whenever they think they might be able to get away with it, when the mood takes them ?

... or, would that ruin the 'joke' ... ??

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-28-2012, 09:11 PM

Jafar, the Middle East is full of 'pranksters', isn't it ? Gaza is full of playful little pranksters, firing 'pranks' at Israeli territory with things that playfully go 'bang'.

And of course, we all know about that playful comedian from Iran who joked about wiping Israel from the map. Those defending him often try to claim he didn't mean what was said. What a jolly prank THAT was ....

Jafar, when you consider all that Israel has had to tolerate from the Arab world alone, wouldn't it just be really peachy if Arab nationals, Egyptian or otherwise, could adopt some humility ?? Instead, that is, of seemingly never-ending displays of belligerence whenever they think they might be able to get away with it, when the mood takes them ?

You being an infidel wouldnt know why you are so wrong but Jafar could tell ya!
Tell him Jafar, he is wrong because -ALL- every human being on earth must bow down to Allah and the majesty of Islam , isnt that right?

jafar00
07-29-2012, 11:54 PM

Aren't you confusing politics with bad taste reality shows?

You being an infidel wouldnt know why you are so wrong but Jafar could tell ya!
Tell him Jafar, he is wrong because -ALL- every human being on earth must bow down to Allah and the majesty of Islam , isnt that right?

No. You have a choice. Faith cannot be forced. Haven't we been through this before?

jimnyc
07-30-2012, 10:07 AM
Let me ask a general question (and yes, I know there are minor exceptions, but in general I ask...)

Do you EVER think there is a good reason where a man is allowed to assault a woman? And then to be specific, should a man be allowed to assault a woman when she never touched him and presented no harm whatsoever?

Answer those questions honestly and you'll see the problem I have with the video.

abso
07-30-2012, 12:39 PM
Let me ask a general question (and yes, I know there are minor exceptions, but in general I ask...)

Do you EVER think there is a good reason where a man is allowed to assault a woman? And then to be specific, should a man be allowed to assault a woman when she never touched him and presented no harm whatsoever?

Answer those questions honestly and you'll see the problem I have with the video.

seems that there is a new muslim around here, finally there is someone else :D

hi jim, how are you, hope you are ok, about your question, i don't think that he thinks that its ok for a man to assault a woman, and of course men shouldn't be allowed to assault anyone (be it man or woman) who never touched or presented any harm to them, why do you keep asking the same basic questions which we all agree on it's answer, in fact if you find someone who has another answer i think he should be banned from the board :D

jimnyc
07-30-2012, 12:49 PM
seems that there is a new muslim around here, finally there is someone else :D

hi jim, how are you, hope you are ok, about your question, i don't think that he thinks that its ok for a man to assault a woman, and of course men shouldn't be allowed to assault anyone (be it man or woman) who never touched or presented any harm to them, why do you keep asking the same basic questions which we all agree on it's answer, in fact if you find someone who has another answer i think he should be banned from the board :D

There shouldn't have been ANY excuse for the actions and words I saw in that video, none at all. Regardless of the trickery, speaking your mind is speaking your mind, so the thoughts I think were genuine that we heard. And no excuse can be given for assaults. This response for example: Its a prank show. They provoke reactions from actors on purpose. The reactions to it from those who don't understand what is going on are blown out of proportion.

Sorry, but it's NOT blown out of proportion. These people acted out because of Israel, spoke their minds about Israel and one committed an assault on a woman because of the Israeli trickery. Pushed to where it really didn't need to go? Absolutely, but an individual remains responsible for their own actions, whether tricked or not.

With that said, glad to see you around Abso. I know things are still tough in Egypt and am glad to see you're ok. I don't like the new MB taking foot over there, which I said would happen well over a year ago. I hope they run the show in a manner that you guys really want over there!

And yes, you'll like Jafar, he seems to be decent folk with a peaceful and respectable way about him, and has remained very calm in the face of many insults, which would be nothing new to you! :)

abso
07-30-2012, 01:07 PM
There shouldn't have been ANY excuse for the actions and words I saw in that video, none at all. Regardless of the trickery, speaking your mind is speaking your mind, so the thoughts I think were genuine that we heard. And no excuse can be given for assaults. This response for example: Its a prank show. They provoke reactions from actors on purpose. The reactions to it from those who don't understand what is going on are blown out of proportion.

Sorry, but it's NOT blown out of proportion. These people acted out because of Israel, spoke their minds about Israel and one committed an assault on a woman because of the Israeli trickery. Pushed to where it really didn't need to go? Absolutely, but an individual remains responsible for their own actions, whether tricked or not.

With that said, glad to see you around Abso. I know things are still tough in Egypt and am glad to see you're ok. I don't like the new MB taking foot over there, which I said would happen well over a year ago. I hope they run the show in a manner that you guys really want over there!

And yes, you'll like Jafar, he seems to be decent folk with a peaceful and respectable way about him, and has remained very calm in the face of many insults, which would be nothing new to you! :)

give him time and he will start going insane sometimes :D

about what happened in the video, i really don't care at all if he got nervous and destroyed the studio and assaulted the men, but assaulting the woman is not something that i will laugh about, even if they were provoking him to death, hitting a woman something that can not be forgiven no matter what the situation is.

about the trickery, i don't know if the translation is accurate or not, i am too lazy to check that out, but i do know that show and they really provoke the people because they want them to get nervous so that the people keep watching and laughing, i watched another episode were another actor was provoked but then he assaulted the man standing beside the camera, but he didn't touch the woman, that i can understand.

anyway, they should be more calm, its very annoying if an Israeli TV show interviewed me as if they were Egyptians, because i have the right to refuse if i want from the beginning, but even when i find out the truth i will be very calm, and i will make them nervous, if someone tries to make me nervous, that is the time i have to be most calm :D

jimnyc
07-30-2012, 01:17 PM
I think we are all in agreement, to an extent anyway. The show is obviously poking at people for a response. And I hope we all agree, that regardless, a woman should never be hit. I suppose the rest is debatable.

abso
07-30-2012, 01:23 PM
I think we are all in agreement, to an extent anyway. The show is obviously poking at people for a response. And I hope we all agree, that regardless, a woman should never be hit. I suppose the rest is debatable.

couldn't agree more on this :)

jafar00
07-30-2012, 02:36 PM

I don't believe there is a reason to hit a woman (unless she has a gun pointed at me) and I never have nor will I ever hit a woman.

Yes it is blown out of proportion. When you get an actor who is known for his short temper, and goad him into a reaction, it's not surprising he hit out like that. In fact it is what they wanted for entertainment. Do you condemn Americans in the same way when a man hits a woman on Jerry Springer?

They are also aware that by pretending to be Israeli it would provoke a response from the Egyptians who had a war with them not too long ago. The memories of dead children in schools that they bombed are fresh in the minds of every Egyptian.

100% agreed.

jimnyc
07-30-2012, 02:51 PM
Do you condemn Americans in the same way when a man hits a woman on Jerry Springer?

His show is crap, although I have seen a few episodes, none that showed women getting hit. But show me a clip of someone doing so and I will condemn them exactly the same! And I'm not doubting that it's happened, and certainly not doubting it happened on that wacky show. Would you believe that Springer was actually a mayor of a decent sized town in Ohio at one time?

jafar00
07-30-2012, 07:05 PM
His show is crap, although I have seen a few episodes, none that showed women getting hit. But show me a clip of someone doing so and I will condemn them exactly the same! And I'm not doubting that it's happened, and certainly not doubting it happened on that wacky show. Would you believe that Springer was actually a mayor of a decent sized town in Ohio at one time?

I don't have any youtube links. I've seen it before though. I remember laughing at "trailer trash" with my friends about 15 years ago as they hit each other.

jafar00
07-30-2012, 07:13 PM
DId a youtube search and found...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkvbRmXPDj8

Perhaps we should condemn all Christians after seeing that? Or perhaps just Black Christians? (Come on right wingers. We all know that's what you are thinking)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Xw1VOKX9ms

Do we condemn all Greeks for that one?

jimnyc
07-30-2012, 07:20 PM
I don't have any youtube links. I've seen it before though. I remember laughing at "trailer trash" with my friends about 15 years ago as they hit each other.

DId a youtube search and found...

There wasn't even a need to search, I think you misread what I wrote earlier. Although I don't watch Jerry Springer, I not only took you at your word, I KNOW this crap has happened on his show. So I was agreeing with you, and stating that if in fact a video was posted, I would condemn them too. And Germans, or wherever on Earth it may be. Hitting a woman without justification is wrong in any country, any language, any faith and any TV show.

Your first video - I still condemn the man for striking the woman, although she hit him first. It's obvious that she posed him no harm and it was his anger that controlled his response. I don't know the whole story, but I hope he was arrested for assault. And in America, since she struck him too, she too would be up for charges. Only he should be scorned more for hitting and elder lady, in my opinion.

And the Greek show, yep, he's a coward that should be arrested as well. I couldn't understand the conversation, but he hit her for no good reason that I could see.

It's bad enough that these people in these videos hit women, but you think that they would at least understand that they are on film, and it may be shown to the nation/world!

jimnyc
07-30-2012, 07:21 PM
Perhaps we should condemn all Christians after seeing that? Or perhaps just Black Christians? (Come on right wingers. We all know that's what you are thinking)

Do we condemn all Greeks for that one?

Wanted to add, speaking for myself, that when I condemned the actions of the Muslims on the videos posted to start this thread, I didn't condemn "ALL" of anything.