PDA

View Full Version : Restoring Love Rally

07-26-2012, 12:01 AM
The events for the Restoring Love Rally this week start Thursday.

Freedom Works is going to be focused on Restoring Freedom Thursday night

Friday night is the Religious Leadership Conference featuring the Black Robe Regiment.

Saturday is the main event plus Women's conference.

Should be an amazing weekend if you catch any of it.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Noir
07-26-2012, 03:44 AM
Is this the same rally as the one being promoted by http://www.mercuryone.org ?

Edit - Also, am i to understand (given the 'religious friday') that it is a Christian event?

PostmodernProphet
07-26-2012, 01:48 PM

Edit - Also, am i to understand (given the 'religious friday') that it is a Christian event?

apparently not exclusively, though I note that mosques, Christian Science reading rooms, atheistRus websites, and scientology centers weren't mentioned.....

share the news at your church or synagogue

07-26-2012, 07:14 PM

Yes. And people of all faiths are welcome to the friday event though I expect mostly Christians and Jews will participate since they make up most of the Black Robe Regiment.

Noir
07-26-2012, 07:50 PM
Yes. And people of all faiths are welcome to the friday event though I expect mostly Christians and Jews will participate since they make up most of the Black Robe Regiment.

Are you part of this Mercury group? If so I'd like to ask some questions.

And I guess that would be like Muslims holding a 'faith day' and saying all are welcome, to hear Muslim Mullahs preach. Are the other events expected to be Christian orientated?

Gaffer
07-26-2012, 08:19 PM

And I guess that would be like Muslims holding a 'faith day' and saying all are welcome, to hear Muslim Mullahs preach. Are the other events expected to be Christian orientated?

Mercury one is owned and operated by Glenn Beck, that should tell you all you need to know.

Noir
07-26-2012, 09:19 PM
Mercury one is owned and operated by Glenn Beck, that should tell you all you need to know.

really....oh mys...

Anyways, if anyone bumps into Glen Beck at this, please, for me, ask why the first thing the mission statement of his organisation says the NASA -once great- is now nothing more than a PR outfit...does Beck consider projects like WMAP and Planck (to name but two) to be nothing more than public relations? =/

Gaffer
07-26-2012, 09:29 PM
really....oh mys...

Anyways, if anyone bumps into Glen Beck at this, please, for me, ask why the first thing the mission statement of his organisation says the NASA -once great- is now nothing more than a PR outfit...does Beck consider projects like WMAP and Planck (to name but two) to be nothing more than public relations? =/

The dark one in all his magnanimousness declared that NASA's mission was to further the promotion of islam. You haven't been paying attention.

Noir
07-26-2012, 09:52 PM
The dark one in all his magnanimousness declared that NASA's mission was to further the promotion of islam. You haven't been paying attention.

...indeed it seems i haven't...what has NASA got to do with religion?

Edit - have looked it up, boring story is boring, people playing politics and such with non political institutions, anways, to trash the reputation of an org such as NASA while it is doing work like WMAP just because of policies like Outreach-whatever, is stupid, trash the policy, not the institution.

gabosaurus
07-26-2012, 10:43 PM
Let me know when the Restoring Hair Rally is. I will tell my dad. :p

07-26-2012, 11:41 PM

Nope. Not at all.

And it's not like that.