PDA

View Full Version : Cannibals eat witchdoctors in Papua New Guinea!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-26-2012, 10:28 AM
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/07/13/12727213-29-alleged-papua-new-guinea-cannibals-charged-with-killing-7-over-sorcery-fees

29 alleged Papua New Guinea cannibals charged with killing 7 over sorcery feesBy msnbc.com staff
Papua New Guinea police arrested 29 members of an alleged cannibal cult and charged them with the murder of at least seven suspected witch doctors.

"They don't think they've done anything wrong; they admit what they've done openly," Madang Police Commander Anthony Wagambie told The Associated Press in a report published The Telegraph of London.

The alleged cannibals -- eight of whom are women -- ate their victims' brains raw and made soup from their penises, according to the report. The 29 people were part of a group of about 1,000 who are against the sorcerers charging increasingly higher fees, the AFP news service reported.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We ate their brains raw and took body parts such as livers, hearts, penis and others back to the hausman (traditional men's houses) for our chief trainers to create other powers for the members to use," one of those arrested said, according to AFP.

To hire a witch doctor to reveal a cause of death or cast out an evil spirit, one must pay 1,000 kina ($475) cash, AFP reported, along with a pig and a bag of rice, but some sorcerers were also asking for sex as payment.

"It's against our traditional ethics and morals for a sorcerer to have intercourse with a man's wife or teenage daughter," a local cult leader in the Tangi area, inland from Madang province on Papua New Guinea's northeast coast, said, according to AFP.

I wonder if obama's relatives eat more than just dogs?
These people not only are cannibals but eat raw meat too.
I bet obama would fit in well there if they cooked dog often enough!-:laugh2:--Tyr

Abbey Marie
07-26-2012, 11:18 AM
Holy cannoli!

Gaffer
07-26-2012, 11:41 AM
Witch doctor, the other white meat.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-26-2012, 01:01 PM
Witch doctor, the other white meat.

Tastes just like chicken, raw chicken. :laugh:
Imagine eating the guy's penis and even worse eating it raw!
dem thar iz sum wicked biatches fer sho'..-:laugh2:-Tyr

Shadow
07-27-2012, 01:02 AM
Tastes just like chicken, raw chicken. :laugh:
Imagine eating the guy's penis and even worse eating it raw!
dem thar iz sum wicked biatches fer sho'..-:laugh2:-Tyr

Damn it...I was going to say that. :laugh2:

Shadow
07-27-2012, 01:06 AM
"We ate their brains raw and took body parts such as livers, hearts, penis and others back to the hausman (traditional men's houses) for our chief trainers to create other powers for the members to use," one of those arrested said, according to AFP.

interesting... eat penis soup to create special powers? Does it keep you up all night and make you stupid? :laugh2:

jafar00
07-28-2012, 02:00 AM
There are still cannibals in the world. Shocking but true.

I wonder if obama's relatives eat more than just dogs?
These people not only are cannibals but eat raw meat too.
I bet obama would fit in well there if they cooked dog often enough!-:laugh2:--Tyr

I don't know where to start with this. How does Obama fit in here? I don't think he has any PNG connections anyway.

logroller
07-28-2012, 03:48 AM

What's more shocking is they were upset for not only the money paid for services, but sex... because adulterous and teenage sex is against their traditional moral and values...eating another person, not in the least.

don't know where to start with this. How does Obama fit in here? I don't think he has any PNG connections anyway.

If we could just see those college transcripts...

KarlMarx
07-28-2012, 06:48 AM

I don't know where to start with this. How does Obama fit in here? I don't think he has any PNG connections anyway.
Perhaps eating witch doctors is way of keeping medical costs under control :)

taft2012
07-28-2012, 07:21 AM
I wonder if the consumption of these witch doctors will in any way impact the implementation of Obamacare.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-28-2012, 08:38 AM
interesting... eat penis soup to create special powers? Does it keep you up all night and make you stupid? :laugh2:

When asked why they ate the penis soup, the women all replied that they had always wanted to be able to stand flatfooted and piss over a tall fence.-:laugh2:
Thats some kind of power you know.;)-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-28-2012, 08:44 AM

One never knows, his worthless bastard creating father went a lot of places , shagged a lot of sluts. How do you think the bammyboy got here? Are you aware that obama admits that he ate dog? Thats only one step up from eating humans!

jafar00
07-28-2012, 02:33 PM
One never knows, his worthless bastard creating father went a lot of places.

I dunno about worthless. He did father a US President. How many presidents have you born and raised? :p

Are you aware that obama admits that he ate dog? Thats only one step up from eating humans!

This is your reason why Obama can't be re-elected?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-28-2012, 04:07 PM
I dunno about worthless. He did father a US President. How many presidents have you born and raised? :p

This is your reason why Obama can't be re-elected?

How many have you? My reasons are many but primary one is that obama shouldnt be re-elected because he is a ffking traitor!-Tyr