PDA

View Full Version : Paris Jackson Deserves Her Teeth KNOCKED OUT

jimnyc
07-28-2012, 06:25 AM
Paris Jackson is 14yrs old. This statement above was made by a very grown woman, Gladys Knight, in reference to comments Paris made towards Janet Jackson.

You see Michael Jackson left his siblings out of his will, and his decisions should be respected. The family is trying to control the grandmother and kids, as MJ's estate is now worth over 1 billion dollars and these leeches all want a piece. The this woman talks about abusing a child because when Janet came to HER home and called Paris a spoiled little bitch, Paris told her "This is our house. Not the Jackson family house. Get the f**k out!"

These people sicken me, all the way to NJ's parents. They are ALL working solely towards taking money from the estate. What a joke of a family this has turned into.

Soul legend and famed Jackson family friend Gladys Knight thinks Paris Jackson is a snot-nosed little brat for bashing Janet -- in fact, Gladys says Paris deserves to get her TEETH knocked out for mouthing off to her elders.

Gladys appeared on "The Talk" Thursday ... saying, "Paris is 14? How old is Janet? Who's the one to try to direct the other one here? I would think it's a good thing [Janet] lets Paris know who she is."

Gladys added, "If [Paris] called me that, she would have no teeth ... That's how we were brought up. You respect your elders."

As we reported, Paris and Janet faced off in an explosive argument at the Jackson compound this week. Sources tell us Janet called Paris a "spoiled little bitch" ... and Paris shot back, "This is our house. Not the Jackson family house. Get the f**k out!"

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/27/gladys-knight-paris-jackson-the-talk-knock-out-teeth/

<object name="kaltura_player_1343474718" id="kaltura_player_1343474718" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allownetworking="all" allowfullscreen="true" data="http://cdnapi.kaltura.com/index.php/kwidget/wid/1_5ji22rg7/uiconf_id/6740162" height="330" width="500">

</object>

taft2012
07-28-2012, 06:51 AM
I'm not taking sides in this one because there are so many unknowns, but my instinct falls on Paris' side.

For starters: Gladys Knight is another "I spent everything" deadbeat looking to mooch through life. So to me her observations are biased.

Michael left his siblings out of the will for a reason, probably because he had already provided them a living by giving them the opportunity to have lucrative careers in his shadow, and carried them his whole life. He probably wasn't interested in carrying them in his after-life.

Meh, you might understand better if you had Filipino relatives like me and TZS. :laugh:

Kathianne
07-28-2012, 07:02 AM
I'm not taking sides in this one because there are so many unknowns, but my instinct falls on Paris' side.

For starters: Gladys Knight is another "I spent everything" deadbeat looking to mooch through life. So to me her observations are biased.

Michael left his siblings out of the will for a reason, probably because he had already provided them a living by giving them the opportunity to have lucrative careers in his shadow, and carried them his whole life. He probably wasn't interested in carrying them in his after-life.

Meh, you might understand better if you had Filipino relatives like me and TZS. :laugh:

I have to agree. Paris was not brought up on the streets of Detroit. However, she certainly has not had a 'normal' life from start to now. I can't imagine being that child. Money doesn't equal love. I don't read the celebrity news often, but when it's kids, tends to catch my eye. From what I've seen, her closest connections are with her brothers and the grandmother. With the grandmother though, she raised that bunch of nuts!

taft2012
07-28-2012, 07:19 AM
I think it was more Papa Joe than Mama Jackson.

Some crazy pop music dads:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2sp39N7240

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2sp39N7240

jimnyc
07-28-2012, 08:04 AM
I must admit, embarrassingly, that I follow celebrity sites daily, and I've been following the Jackson family saga my whole life, and even more so since MJ's death.

With the money the siblings had already, and a few opportunities from MJ, and even if they gave them a little extra $$$, these siblings should be set for life. Joe Jackson, the father, was hawking his services and products before MJ was even buried. This entire family is all about money, and will drop one another in a split second if they don't get $$$ out of it.

The money was left for MJ's kids, and his mother was/is the guardian. She should get enough to get by on and then some, but she's getting $60,000 per month. I don't think an 82yr old woman needs that kind of money, even if raising the kids. Then the siblings, and Joe Jackson, more or less demand places to live and having expenses paid. One of the brothers recently sent his child support payments to the estate of MJ and asked them to pay it! They ALL want to live off of Michael's estate. He was broke when he died, and they turned around his finances and he is now worth a cool billion dollars.

The money should be used "conservatively" to help the guardian and kids live until they are of age, at which time they should receive the monies. And if it were me and seeing these actions, I would cut them all off at that time. If the family wants to be a part of the lives of their niece and nephews, they can do so like every other aunt and uncle in the world, based on love and blood, not how much money they'll give them.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-28-2012, 09:06 AM

Amen bro', triple Amen....
I absolutely love my filipina wife but her family is a different story altogether. One of her parents never stops asking for more and more money no matter how much we send. Seems to think I own FortKnox, Im betting you have had quite similiar experience too.-Tyr