PDA

View Full Version : If you think you've had a bad day!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-28-2012, 06:14 PM
If so consider this for comparison. How about having your penis stolen??:laugh:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/24/fei-lin-penis_n_1699017.html?utm_hp_ref=weird-news
Fei Lin's Penis Stolen By Thieves
Posted: 07/24/2012 2:26 pm Updated: 07/25/2012 1:26 pm

Fei Lin in the hospital after thieves cut off his penis.
Thieves stole a man's penis while he slept, according to police.
Fei Lin, 41, of the Niqiao village near Wenling City, in east China’s Zhejiang province, told police he was asleep when the thieves burst into his room and put a bag over his head, according to CEN/EUROPICS and as reported in the Daily Star.

"They put something over my head and pulled down my trousers and then they ran off," Lin said. "I was so shocked I didn't feel a thing - then I saw I was bleeding and my penis was gone."

Police believe the attackers were jealous lovers of several local women whom Lin was having affairs with, the Austrian Times reported. Lin denied taking part in any infidelity.

Some crooks are bad but these were the absolute meanest
they left his money and gold and instead took his penis.:laugh:
OUCH!!!!!!!!!---Tyr

Gaffer
07-28-2012, 07:46 PM
Copy cats who wanted to try some penis soup after hearing about the witch doctors. :laugh:

aboutime
07-28-2012, 08:10 PM
This explains what Barney Frank and his new husband have been doing, while enjoying their Honeymoon in China!

What some people won't do to save a few bucks!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-28-2012, 08:52 PM
This explains what Barney Frank and his new husband have been doing, while enjoying their Honeymoon in China!

What some people won't do to save a few bucks!

Obama told them that it taste just like delicious roasted dog..-:laugh2:

gabosaurus
07-28-2012, 11:41 PM
Obama told them that it taste just like delicious roasted dog..-:laugh2:

I knew even a thread of this ridiculous proportions would reference Obama eventually. :rolleyes:

http://www.supportourribbons.com/custom-magnet-image/23860-custom-ribbon-magnet-sticker-HATE+IS+NOT+PATRIOTIC.png

fj1200
07-29-2012, 09:43 AM
I knew even a thread of this ridiculous proportions would reference Obama eventually. :rolleyes:

It doesn't take long anymore.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-29-2012, 09:52 AM

http://www.supportourribbons.com/custom-magnet-image/23860-custom-ribbon-magnet-sticker-HATE+IS+NOT+PATRIOTIC.png

Neither is blindly following a damn traitor thats out to destroy the nation to remake it in his own image. You obviously are liberal and that clearly makes you unpatriotic.Of course you libs lie about it but your agenda and voting records prove otherwise. In addition your political stupidity tends to make you an ass of the highest order.
This is a political forum and obama the scum is President so I'll reference him any damn time I want to so you
and the "liberal in hiding" fj1200 can both go fly a kite or play obama kiss ass to your hearts content but attempting to stop, alter, influence or divert my posts will not succeed.

See--- OBAMA IS A TRAITOR!--Tyr

fj1200
07-29-2012, 09:55 AM
... attempting to stop, alter, influence or divert my posts will not succeed. -Tyr

True, sometimes stupid just can't be stopped.

cadet
07-29-2012, 10:03 AM
If so consider this for comparison. How about having your penis stolen??:laugh:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/24/fei-lin-penis_n_1699017.html?utm_hp_ref=weird-news
Fei Lin's Penis Stolen By Thieves
Posted: 07/24/2012 2:26 pm Updated: 07/25/2012 1:26 pm

Fei Lin in the hospital after thieves cut off his penis.
Thieves stole a man's penis while he slept, according to police.
Fei Lin, 41, of the Niqiao village near Wenling City, in east China’s Zhejiang province, told police he was asleep when the thieves burst into his room and put a bag over his head, according to CEN/EUROPICS and as reported in the Daily Star.

"They put something over my head and pulled down my trousers and then they ran off," Lin said. "I was so shocked I didn't feel a thing - then I saw I was bleeding and my penis was gone."

Police believe the attackers were jealous lovers of several local women whom Lin was having affairs with, the Austrian Times reported. Lin denied taking part in any infidelity.

Some crooks are bad but these were the absolute meanest
they left his money and gold and instead took his penis.:laugh:
OUCH!!!!!!!!!---Tyr

I think i might cry for this man.

jimnyc
07-29-2012, 10:04 AM
Stolen penis = discussion about Obama? :lol:

I hate when agreeing with anything Gabs posts, but there is more than enough to criticize the idiot in the WH about, that it shouldn't rear it's/his ugly head in unrelated threads.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-29-2012, 10:06 AM
True, sometimes stupid just can't be stopped.

Which you prove every time you post. Always you find a way to defend obama while pretending to oppose him. I see it ,so you arent really that clever with it , just as your hero CH wasn't.:laugh2:
Nice to know that you read my every post . You should pay me just for the education value alone! Then add in the times I post jokes about your boy obama that just makes it priceless IMHO.
Carry on your little "play mod" power trip and I get to laugh at your stupidity even more.
OBAMA DESTROYS LIVES AND SERVES FOREIGN MASTERS!-Tyr

jimnyc
07-29-2012, 10:08 AM
C'mon, Tyr, gimme a big hug this Sunday morning, buddy! :bighug:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-29-2012, 10:14 AM
Stolen penis = discussion about Obama? :lol:

I hate when agreeing with anything Gabs posts, but there is more than enough to criticize the idiot in the WH about, that it shouldn't rear it's/his ugly head in unrelated threads.

Wait a minute a conversation flows doesnt it not(?), the subject was a man losing his penis and Gaffer brought in eating penis soup with a comment in this thread so I mentioned obama's eating roasted dog which he himself has admitted.
Where you went wrong was even starting to agree with gabs my friend, that was the first error IMHO.-Tyr

jimnyc
07-29-2012, 10:19 AM
Wait a minute a conversation flows doesnt it not(?), the subject was a man losing his penis and Gaffer brought in eating penis soup with a comment in this thread so I mentioned obama's earing roasted dog which he himself has admitted.
Where you went wrong was even starting to agee with gabs my friend, that was the first error IMHO.-Tyr

Hey now! I'm not preventing anyone from speaking their mind, or following the flow of a thread. And I DO see how it went in that direction. I'm just doing my little itty bitty part to try and ask, and hope that every thread isn't about the idiot in the WH. For example, I would hate to have a discussion about my beloved Steelers, and then someone mentions that the owner is a diplomat appointed by Obama, and then the Obama talk takes precedent over my discussion about the greatest sports team in history!

Don't be offended, I chime in, in a friendly manner, just trying to keep the peace.

Plus, I offered you a hug and didn't offer one to the west coast liberal! :beer:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-29-2012, 10:56 AM
Hey now! I'm not preventing anyone from speaking their mind, or following the flow of a thread. And I DO see how it went in that direction. I'm just doing my little itty bitty part to try and ask, and hope that every thread isn't about the idiot in the WH. For example, I would hate to have a discussion about my beloved Steelers, and then someone mentions that the owner is a diplomat appointed by Obama, and then the Obama talk takes precedent over my discussion about the greatest sports team in history!

Don't be offended, I chime in, in a friendly manner, just trying to keep the peace.

Plus, I offered you a hug and didn't offer one to the west coast liberal! :beer:

I'm not offended at all by your remarks my friend because I know where you are coming from.
In addition, I believe I have a fairly good grasp of where you stand on the important issues and
stolen penis, eating penis soup are not important issues like our president bragging about eating dog is!;);)--:beer:
Thats probaly her biggest problem, its been decades since she got a hug or anything else.-:laugh: -Tyr

jimnyc
07-29-2012, 11:03 AM
Well, thinking about the original topic...

Sometimes I get into a deep sleep, likely from the medications I take. And I'll have to imagine, as I don't have a handful of ex-lovers in the area that now despise me, but imagine if "you" did. All of a sudden, you get woken by crazy women yelling, everything goes black as they cover you up, you feel a sharp pain as you hear their giggling get quieter and quieter as they run off. Before you can even get the cover off your head and the cobwebs out of your eyes, you realize your life of being a man has just ceased to be. And apparently took the goods with them. I mean, it's bad enough if you pull a John Bobbitt and know you're walking around with a frankenstein like tool down there, but this guy just has a mangled stub now I suppose. And no, I NEVER want to know what it looks like. How do you even go to the bathroom now? Probably through a bag I suppose.

You go to bed after watching a cool movie, fell into a deep sleep, and a few short hours later you become an "it". Poor bastard.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-29-2012, 11:12 AM
Well, thinking about the original topic...

Sometimes I get into a deep sleep, likely from the medications I take. And I'll have to imagine, as I don't have a handful of ex-lovers in the area that now despise me, but imagine if "you" did. All of a sudden, you get woken by crazy women yelling, everything goes black as they cover you up, you feel a sharp pain as you hear their giggling get quieter and quieter as they run off. Before you can even get the cover off your head and the cobwebs out of your eyes, you realize your life of being a man has just ceased to be. And apparently took the goods with them. I mean, it's bad enough if you pull a John Bobbitt and know you're walking around with a frankenstein like tool down there, but this guy just has a mangled stub now I suppose. And no, I NEVER want to know what it looks like. How do you even go to the bathroom now? Probably through a bag I suppose.

You go to bed after watching a cool movie, fell into a deep sleep, and a few short hours later you become an "it". Poor bastard.

Could be that there just went 90% of his reason for living. It was China you know where freedoms and opportunity are limited. What else is there to live for there except sex and food? No way to have sex means no future family of his own making, that suxs and then he has the obvious medical issue coming from having a lost tool.
Poor bastard indeed!!-Tyr

Shadow
07-29-2012, 11:25 AM
Could be that there just went 90% of his reason for living. It was China you know where freedoms and opportunity are limited. What else is there to live for there except sex and food? No way to have sex means no future family of his own making, that suxs and then he has the obvious medical issue coming from having a lost tool.
Poor bastard indeed!!-Tyr

Apparently sex with all the women in town is what got him into this mess. There is a lesson to be learned here I think....

Be careful where you put your penis next time...if there IS a next time :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-29-2012, 11:54 AM
Apparently sex with all the women in town is what got him into this mess. There is a lesson to be learned here I think....

Be careful where you put your penis next time...if there IS a next time :laugh:

Quite unlike most men I've been very careful where I choose to drive. The road had to be pretty , with nice curves and O' so clean. Even one small bad road sign forced me(often with deep regret) to veer away.
I lived a very wild young life but was taught not to steal other men's money or honey! For vengeance often bites back with an lifetime pain attached! If a man lives by the rule that nobody had better touch his lady he had damn sure better play that rule himself! If the guy was monkey dancing all those women he should have expected to eventually be attacked in some way. Usually when sleeping one is most vunerable, he should have had secure locks and slept with one eye opened. Still the punishment was too severe by a long shot IMHO.-Tyr

Shadow
07-29-2012, 11:59 AM
Quite unlike most men I've been very careful where I choose to drive. The road had to be pretty , with nice curves and O' so clean. Even one small bad road sign forced me(often with deep regret) to veer away.
I lived a very wild young life but was taught not to steal other men's money or honey! For vengeance often bites back with an lifetime pain attached! If a man lives by the rule that nobody had better touch his lady he had damn sure better play that rule himself! If the guy was monkey dancing all those women he should have expected to eventually be attacked in some way. Usually when sleeping one is most vunerable, he should have had secure locks and slept with one eye opened. Still the punishment was too severe by a long shot IMHO.-Tyr

I'm sure it never even crosses a man's mind that he could lose his privates to an innocent fling. Not the first time we have heard of such a thing happening though. Can't tell me there are not at least a few warning signs while traveling down this road though. When you are dealing with 'crazy'...there usually are.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-29-2012, 12:19 PM
I'm sure it never even crosses a man's mind that he could lose his privates to an innocent fling. Not the first time we have heard of such a thing happening though. Can't tell me there are not at least a few warning signs while traveling down this road though. When you are dealing with 'crazy'...there usually are.

As a young man I most often slept with the bedroom door double locked with a pistol under my pillow or on a nightstand nearby. Of course I had other enemies to deal with besides women's jealous boyfriends !
A wise man protects his entire body by protecting his life. I have 5 scars on me from 3 different major fights over women. None that I started but 3 of them involved more than one guy attacking me because of my relationship with their ex-girlfriends.. Hospital , sewed up , was just a part of bar life back then, not a big deal. None of the cases was it involving a married woman(I only do married woman when Im married to them;)). For my view always were and alwayswill be that a husband has the right to stomp the living hell out of a man that even tries to mess with his wife! I've done so myself at 6 or 7 times over 30 year time. Went to jail for it twice but never killed anybody, as I figured a damn good azz stomping was severe enough.
Right or wrong a man must uphold his principles no matter the costs.We are a product of the life we've lived.-Tyr

fj1200
07-29-2012, 12:21 PM
Which you prove every time you post. Always you find a way to defend obama while pretending to oppose him. I see it ,so you arent really that clever with it...

I would imagine you do see it but then you typically see what isn't there. But please point out my support of BO.

logroller
07-29-2012, 03:07 PM
Just because a man is married to woman doesn't make her "his". Maybe these men should spend a little more time satisfying their wives' need, in and out of the bedroom, and they wouldn't need to worry about others' penises-- just saying.

cadet
07-29-2012, 06:04 PM
Just because a man is married to woman doesn't make her "his". Maybe these men should spend a little more time satisfying their wives' need, in and out of the bedroom, and they wouldn't need to worry about others' penises-- just saying.

See, i'm going to disagree with you here, you don't know that these men wern't trying their best to live a happy life with their wives. Also, i would hope that when i get a wife she'll be "Mine." Cause i'll sure as hell will be "Hers" through and through.
I don't give a shit if you are having a bad time right now, bad times pass, and we live for the happy moments. So these women should get their shit together and work on their marriages instead of cheating like a bunch of drama filled teenagers.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-29-2012, 06:47 PM
See, i'm going to disagree with you here, you don't know that these men wern't trying their best to live a happy life with their wives. Also, i would hope that when i get a wife she'll be "Mine." Cause i'll sure as hell will be "Hers" through and through.
I don't give a shit if you are having a bad time right now, bad times pass, and we live for the happy moments. So these women should get their shit together and work on their marriages instead of cheating like a bunch of drama filled teenagers.

I agree ,for what is marraige if it is not a true commitment to each other? That certainly includes faithfulness and standing together thru thick and thin. Still blame goes on the guy too if he is guilty of seducing married women and he deserves to get punishment by their husbands but the punishment delivered was too harsh IMHO. In my opinion each husband should have beat his azz seperately. I mean stomped him good. Would be a cold day in hell before I'd ask another man to go help me deliver MY JUSTICE, for that pleasure would belong to me ALONE!-Tyr

logroller
07-29-2012, 07:00 PM
Feel free to disagree, but Vengeance, no matter how it is justified, is as sinful as lust.

gabosaurus
07-29-2012, 07:42 PM
Wait a minute a conversation flows doesnt it not(?), the subject was a man losing his penis and Gaffer brought in eating penis soup with a comment in this thread so I mentioned obama's eating roasted dog which he himself has admitted.
Where you went wrong was even starting to agree with gabs my friend, that was the first error IMHO.-Tyr

I doubt Tyr worries about losing his penis since he barely uses it anyway. :rolleyes:
Of course, it is Obama's fault that American patriots can't get laid anymore. :salute:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-29-2012, 07:49 PM
I doubt Tyr worries about losing his penis since he barely uses it anyway. :rolleyes:
Of course, it is Obama's fault that American patriots can't get laid anymore. :salute:

Do not worry about my monkey dancing activities with my wife Gabs. She has no complaints and I never give her cause too complain. I learned over 40 years ago to give a woman the best that I got in order to get back the BEST THAT SHE GOTTTTTTSSS!! Never failed me yet! Perhaps you could beg your partner to think about that and you wouldnt be on here so sour and acting so crappy all the time.;)-Tyr

aboutime
07-29-2012, 09:37 PM

Gabby. Since you are obviously into worry about someone's private parts. It finally shows where your real TASTE is to the rest of us.
So, would you be equally as kind, and tell me what you think about mine?
See if you can HANDLE it honestly, and with as much feeling as you have shown for Tyr's.

Shadow
07-29-2012, 09:59 PM
I agree ,for what is marraige if it is not a true commitment to each other? That certainly includes faithfulness and standing together thru thick and thin. Still blame goes on the guy too if he is guilty of seducing married women and he deserves to get punishment by their husbands but the punishment delivered was too harsh IMHO. In my opinion each husband should have beat his azz seperately. I mean stomped him good. Would be a cold day in hell before I'd ask another man to go help me deliver MY JUSTICE, for that pleasure would belong to me ALONE!-Tyr

And what about the women? Free pass? I'd say forget the man...he actually did you a big favor in the long run by showing you what a disloyal tramp your woman was. Toss her ass to the curb and find someone else. Let this new guy take her on full time and be the next patsy.

See the party that helps the cheater cheat...never seems to think it will happen to them too down the road. Always seems to come as a shock. Not sure why. :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-29-2012, 10:03 PM
Gabby. Since you are obviously into worry about someone's private parts. It finally shows where your real TASTE is to the rest of us.
So, would you be equally as kind, and tell me what you think about mine?
See if you can HANDLE it honestly, and with as much feeling as you have shown for Tyr's.

^^^^^^^^^^^ "HANDLE IT".... :clap:--:laugh2:---:beer:--Tyr

Shadow
07-29-2012, 10:15 PM

That's the way I would see it too. Some women though are extremely needy and need constant attention and ego stroking. For some men it's just the thrill of the chase that turns them on, and then they lose interest.

Best to have two parties that have the same vision of what makes a relationship.

I'm guessing that wasn't the case here. Could be a cultural thing maybe? Arranged marriages? Did it say?