PDA

View Full Version : Six People Shot in Drive-By Shooting in Brooklyn

taft2012
07-30-2012, 05:59 AM
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/brooklyn/2-year-old-girl-6-wounded-drive-by-shooting-brownsville-brooklyn-article-1.1124580

A little more than a week ago a 4 year-old shot in the Bronx died from a headshot he suffered during a gunfire exchange caused by a dispute over drugs.

Last night 6 more were shot during a drive-by shooting in Brooklyn, including a 2 year-old.

Liberals are always calling for common sense gun laws. The NYPD had one, which included stop and frisk enforcement to keep guns off of the streets. It's been going on for ages, not just in NYC (where it is done more frequently as a standard crime prevention tool), but by law enforcement all over the country.

A few months back, liberal politicians in NYC began howling and demanded it end, probably in an effort to embarrass aspiring GOP mayoral candidate Ray Kelly, the current police commissioner. It didn't end, but cops began cutting back on the stops/frisks out of fear of repercussions, despite what the brass ordered them to do.

And here are the results. Shootings galore.

This was common sense gun control.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-30-2012, 08:23 AM
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/brooklyn/2-year-old-girl-6-wounded-drive-by-shooting-brownsville-brooklyn-article-1.1124580

A little more than a week ago a 4 year-old shot in the Bronx died from a headshot he suffered during a gunfire exchange caused by a dispute over drugs.

Last night 6 more were shot during a drive-by shooting in Brooklyn, including a 2 year-old.

Liberals are always calling for common sense gun laws. The NYPD had one, which included stop and frisk enforcement to keep guns off of the streets. It's been going on for ages, not just in NYC (where it is done more frequently as a standard crime prevention tool), but by law enforcement all over the country.

A few months back, liberal politicians in NYC began howling and demanded it end, probably in an effort to embarrass aspiring GOP mayoral candidate Ray Kelly, the current police commissioner. It didn't end, but cops began cutting back on the stops/frisks out of fear of repercussions, despite what the brass ordered them to do.

And here are the results. Shootings galore.

This was common sense gun control.

The worse the economy becomes the more drug related shootings. Simple economics, even drug dealers and drug users are affected. Rip somebody off, refuse to pay, get a drive by reminder.-Tyr

red state
07-30-2012, 09:10 AM
Yep, too many pretend-conservatives, pretend Americans and Godless fools who prefer intolerance and chaos in the name of their god (the PC god).

They'll never get it! Fatherless hoodlums, dimocratic policies that creates a welfare state and goes easy on criminals and a lil' libbie loser ideology that when you ban guns ALL our problems will go away. My challenge to any liberal is to explain why Switzerland has little to NO crime. Research the gun laws in that land before responding. In fact, research conservative GOD fearing areas of the USA (where good ole boys live) and let me know what the crime rate or violent crime rate is. We certainly don't have drive-by shootings and (if) there is an altercation, it is usually one on one and a specifically targeted attack....but that rarely happens. Yes, population is a good point and I'll mention this before it is brought up by those who think they know but I dare say that cities with stricter gun laws are the ones with the overwhelming numbers of tragedy that we see EVERY day as the story above dictates.

The proof is in the pudding but even if FACTS weren't on my side, I'd still fight tooth and nail to preserve our 2nd Amendment and will stand firm with musicians such as ICE-T.

darin
07-30-2012, 09:26 AM
^^ I thought you were a Christian.

My bad.

gabosaurus
07-30-2012, 11:53 AM
The proof is in the pudding but even if FACTS weren't on my side, I'd still fight tooth and nail to preserve our 2nd Amendment and will stand firm with musicians such as ICE-T.

I got my black shirt on.
I got my black gloves on.
I got my ski mask on.
This shit's been too long.

I got my twelve gauge sawed off.
I got my headlights turned off.
I'm 'bout to bust some shots off.
I'm 'bout to dust some cops off.

Cop killer, better you than me.
Cop killer, f**k police brutality!
Cop killer, I know your family's grievin'
(f**k 'em)
Cop killer, but tonight we get even.

I got my brain on hype.
Tonight'll be your night.
I got this long-assed knife,
and your neck looks just right.
My adrenaline's pumpin'.
I got my stereo bumpin'.
I'm 'bout to kill me somethin'
A pig stopped me for nuthin'!

Cop killer, I know your mama's grievin'
(f**k her)

Die, die, die pig, die!
F**k the police!
F**k the police!
F**k the police!
F**k the police!
F**k the police!
F**k the police!
F**k the police yeah

jafar00
07-31-2012, 02:39 PM
The worse the economy becomes the more drug related shootings. Simple economics, even drug dealers and drug users are affected. Rip somebody off, refuse to pay, get a drive by reminder.-Tyr

Damn those peaceful Christians eh tyr?

aboutime
07-31-2012, 04:01 PM
I got my black shirt on.
I got my black gloves on.
I got my ski mask on.
This shit's been too long.

I got my twelve gauge sawed off.
I got my headlights turned off.
I'm 'bout to bust some shots off.
I'm 'bout to dust some cops off.

Cop killer, I know your family's grievin'
(f**k 'em)

I got my brain on hype.
Tonight'll be your night.
I got this long-assed knife,
and your neck looks just right.
My adrenaline's pumpin'.
I got my stereo bumpin'.
I'm 'bout to kill me somethin'
A pig stopped me for nuthin'!

Cop killer, I know your mama's grievin'
(f**k her)

Die, die, die pig, die!
F**k the police!
F**k the police!
F**k the police!
F**k the police!
F**k the police!
F**k the police!
F**k the police yeah

Gabby. You sound like the Mall Rats who spend all of their time playing electronic games instead of going to school. But then. What could you be missing? Pre-school classes for playing games are only interrupted by Nap, and Cookie time.