Now i wish to go there and

:flameth: The whole building
:death: All the professors
:gunner3: All the assistants

Then go home like that
:dance:

jimnyc
07-30-2012, 12:50 PM
Sweet, Congratulations! Tell us more about your studies, what your degree is, and what field you plan on moving towards now that the schooling is behind you?

abso
07-30-2012, 12:58 PM
Sweet, Congratulations! Tell us more about your studies, what your degree is, and what field you plan on moving towards now that the schooling is behind you?

my study is Electronics & Communication Engineering, i just got the bachelor degree, i am still thinking about one of three fields,
- Cellular Mobile Systems Engineering
- Embedded Systems engineering
- Computer Networks administration

when i choose the field i am going to pursue, i will start taking practical courses in it, and then i am going to start pursuing master degree in egypt, then i will think about moving to Europe or USA for the PhD.

but before all of this i have to enroll in the military for 1 year for the compulsory conscription:yessir:

jimnyc
07-30-2012, 01:05 PM
Well, good for you, Abso. Stay safe and keep your head straight in the military! Sounds like you have a lot more schooling ahead of you and you want an advanced degree, which is awesome. You'll only be about 74 years old when school is over! LOL I know, not that long. But a PhD will go a long ways for you.

abso
07-30-2012, 01:11 PM
Well, good for you, Abso. Stay safe and keep your head straight in the military! Sounds like you have a lot more schooling ahead of you and you want an advanced degree, which is awesome. You'll only be about 74 years old when school is over! LOL I know, not that long. But a PhD will go a long ways for you.

thanks jim, and i will, although i am not very fond of the military life, specially when being a solider is like being a remote controlled toy while the remote is in the hand of some officer who will probably be younger than me, but anyway, i will adapt fast, spend my year, then get out to my life and my career :D

KarlMarx
07-30-2012, 01:29 PM
Congratulations, Abso, seems like no matter which career you pick, it will be a good choice. Best of luck to you in the military.

Nukeman
07-30-2012, 01:49 PM
I finally graduated from college :mm:

Then go home like that :dance:

Congrats and good luck, My oldest is starting his second year in college (mechanical engineering) so I feel your pain and relief. :beer:

Kathianne
07-30-2012, 02:17 PM
Congratulations!

CSM
07-31-2012, 06:18 AM
Congratulations indeed!

jafar00
07-31-2012, 02:58 PM
I finally graduated from college :mm:

Then go home like that :dance:

Congrats to you!

However with the prevalence of gun massacres in the US particularly in schools, you might want to tone down the terrorism threat there. I bet you are already marked by the FBI (or some other acronym) for the above post :p

aboutime
07-31-2012, 03:57 PM
Congrats to you!

However with the prevalence of gun massacres in the US particularly in schools, you might want to tone down the terrorism threat there. I bet you are already marked by the FBI (or some other acronym) for the above post :p

Spoken like the same kind of Holmes views we might have heard...before the screening of BATMAN.

jimnyc
07-31-2012, 04:39 PM
Congrats to you!

He is speaking from Egypt.

jafar00
07-31-2012, 06:05 PM
He is speaking from Egypt.

I'm not there yet. The holiday is next month. I'm in Sydney right now.

jimnyc
07-31-2012, 06:10 PM

I'm saying the person you advised not to say what he did, for fear of being on a list here in America - is from Egypt.

abso
07-31-2012, 09:28 PM

jafar, what jim meant, is that i am from Egypt, i am an Egyptian citizen :D

abso
07-31-2012, 09:34 PM
Congrats and good luck, My oldest is starting his second year in college (mechanical engineering) so I feel your pain and relief. :beer:

thanks, and i hope your son is enjoying his studies...

jafar00
07-31-2012, 11:46 PM
jafar, what jim meant, is that i am from Egypt, i am an Egyptian citizen :D

Still, be careful :)

Kulli sana wa inta tayyib :)