PDA

View Full Version : Obama and his negative advertising

jimnyc
07-30-2012, 01:03 PM
Let's face it, it seems to be standard practice come election season. Just once I would love to come across a candidate that literally ignored the other guy and stayed on message about what good he/she would do for the country. So I know Obama is not alone in his advertising practices. But not many promise to not utilize these ads, to come across as "different" and then do so anyway. It's just another thing in a long list of crap this guy tosses around to get votes. He promised transparency, but the transparency we see isn't helping him.

Of course this was in 2008. So I suppose these "extraordinary" times he speaks of have come and passed us. :rolleyes: But even if someone were dumb enough to say, well that was 2008, times HAVE changed, so I don't see this is a lie or broken promise - he ran negative ads back then as well against McCain, just a short time after this crap.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GnXChAX5_c0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>