PDA

View Full Version : Mali al-Qaida-linked group stone couple to death..

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-31-2012, 07:47 AM
More Sharia justice spewed forth by the savage barbarians! Death for adultry and their defenders defend this type of cult!-Tyr
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/07/31/13045617-mali-al-qaida-linked-group-stones-couple-to-death-over-alleged-adultery?lite

Mali al-Qaida-linked group stones couple to death over alleged adultery By NBC News staff and wire reports
BAMAKO, Mali -- An al-Qaida-linked Islamist militant group in control of northern Mali stoned to death a couple accused of engaging in extramarital affairs, the group's spokesman said.

The couple were publicly executed in the remote town of Aguelhok, near the vast West African nation's northern border with Algeria, on Sunday, a spokesman for the Ansar Dine group told Reuters.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"These two people were married and had extra-conjugal relations. Our men on the ground in Aguelhok applied shariah (Islamic law)," said Sanda Ould Bounama, reached by telephone on Monday.

"They both died right away and even asked for this application. We don't have to answer to anyone over the application of shariah," he said.

Al-Qaida-linked fighters destroy 'end of the world' gate in Timbuktu

A local government official told the AFP news agency that he was on the scene. "The Islamists took the unmarried couple to the center of Aguelhok. The couple was placed in two holes and the Islamists stoned them to death," he said.

"The woman fainted after the first few blows," he said. The man shouted out once and then was silent, he added.

This is the cruelty and barbaric nature of Islam. For this is Islam's Sharia law in action. Does anybody doubt that this insanity should be stamped out? How about justice? Where are the men that this woman supposedly had affairs with? Where is their punishment? As usual they receive none, it's Islam in all its filthy glory. Where are the women the husband had affairs with? Why arent they being stoned? Get it folks , there is not justice and certainly no equal application of Sharia law. There is just pure savagery. I am American Indian myself and have that savagery in me but I do not allow it to come forth unless Im in an actual fight to defend myself. Here these people practice it as a love, as a supposed enlightened law given from Allah! Islam is about absolute control and that means no true freedom! I'll fight that until the stars burn out and do not give a rat's ass who it pisses off . For I'll gladly fight them too!-Tyr

PostmodernProphet
07-31-2012, 08:45 AM
actually, this is progress for equal rights.....in the old days they would only have killed the woman......

jimnyc
07-31-2012, 08:53 AM
I'll never understand how this method of the "death penalty" has made it into the modern ages. I've seen footage of actual stonings, and it's literally from the stone ages, IMO. They bury the person up to the midsection, also burying their arms so that they have no protection. They are nice enough to completely cover the body with a sheet most times so that you can't see their faces. Then crowds of lovely and peaceful people pickup rocks wherever they may find them and pulverize the person in the head until dead.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-31-2012, 09:09 AM
actually, this is progress for equal rights.....in the old days they would only have killed the woman......
Actually its doubling down on barbaric stupidity IMHO. But I do get your message from your post and agree.
It is progess of a sorts. That is if it wasnt just that these two people were targetted and had done nothing wrong!
Then it would just be more savagery in action with no true progress no matter how small. Who knows, for these people live lives as slaves to a cultlike religion. That will screw up anybody's outlook on life and lead such people to find joy in picking up stones to throw to kill condemned people that have done them no harm and often even condemned people that are known to be innocent. Sharia law's stonings are just savagely sanctioned murder but what should one expect from savages that worship a child molester that claimed God spoke to him?-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-31-2012, 09:21 AM
I'll never understand how this method of the "death penalty" has made it into the modern ages. I've seen footage of actual stonings, and it's literally from the stone ages, IMO. They bury the person up to the midsection, also burying their arms so that they have no protection. They are nice enough to completely cover the body with a sheet most times so that you can't see their faces. Then crowds of lovely and peaceful people pickup rocks wherever they may find them and pulverize the person in the head until dead.

Jim, its sanctioned mob justice ! I've researched it quite a bit and so often its a woman condemned that has done absolutely no wrong! Most often even if she and a man had sex or truly did meet alone (a crime !) , the man recieves no punishment! Thats to nature of a form of law(Sharia) that makes women to be property , subhuman and exerts the absolute dominance of man over woman.. Yet we have idiot Americans that still defend it and Islam!
My dad told me , "Son as you go thru life you will meet a damn lot of fools , its best you get used to it, know how to treat them and never fail to openly castigate thier foolish actions. For "evil" so often manifests itself in fools. To ignore it is to validate it as permissible. Evil should never be permissible."-Tyr

jimnyc
07-31-2012, 09:26 AM
Jim, its sanctioned mob justice ! I've researched it quite a bit and so often its a woman condemned that has done absolutely no wrong! Most often even if she and a man had sex or truly did meet alone (a crime !) , the man recieves no punishment! Thats to nature of a form of law(Sharia) that makes women to be property , subhuman and exerts the absolute dominance of man over woman.. Yet we have idiot Americans that still defend it and Islam!
My dad told me , "Son as you go thru life you will meet a damn lot of fools , its best you get used to it, know how to treat them and never fail to openly castigate thier foolish actions. For "evil" so often manifests itself in fools. To ignore it is to validate it as permissible. Evil should never be permissible."-Tyr

I saw many a woman stoned to death. Women sometimes, in only certain areas, will be condemned if raped! Sometimes I've seen them "forced" to marry the rapist, or they are somehow punished for having sex. Terrible.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-31-2012, 09:39 PM
I saw many a woman stoned to death. Women sometimes, in only certain areas, will be condemned if raped! Sometimes I've seen them "forced" to marry the rapist, or they are somehow punished for having sex. Terrible.

That is exactly what they want to impose on us . American muslims are for the most part quiet now but let the socalled 12th imam appear and muslims worldwide will unite to do everything the fool commands. Americans are basicly asleep on this issue but may wake up one day with a yoke firmly placed around thier necks!-Tyr

gabosaurus
07-31-2012, 09:50 PM
That is exactly what they want to impose on us . American muslims are for the most part quiet now but let the socalled 12th imam appear and muslims worldwide will unite to do everything the fool commands. Americans are basicly asleep on this issue but may wake up one day with a yoke firmly placed around thier necks!-Tyr

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-H9k37yVlAwo/Tv3yuWFGITI/AAAAAAAAAQs/_DY-XSIg5Ss/s1600/bullshit+meter.jpg

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-31-2012, 10:16 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-H9k37yVlAwo/Tv3yuWFGITI/AAAAAAAAAQs/_DY-XSIg5Ss/s1600/bullshit+meter.jpg

You really should reset your meter after you post. Nobody needs to see your post readings!:laugh2:

07-31-2012, 10:59 PM
That so sucks. I've been praying for the people in Mali. I was very disappointed when they didnt have the elections earlier this year because Yeah Samake was a very popular contender for President and has a very strong liberty based leadership style. I was hoping to see him win. Heck, I wish we had someone like him in this nation. I like Romney and all, but Samake was a big proponent of eliminating corruption, getting power back to local governments, and adhering to their Constitution.

I think miracles will happen in that nation if Yeah gets elected. But we will see. These issues with Al Qaeda are troublesome.

07-31-2012, 11:01 PM

The Islamic prophecies of the comming of the Twelvth Imam or the Madhi are nonsense? Iran's foreign policy is built around the belief that the Twelveth Imam is coming soon. and it really doesnt matter if we believe it or not, they do.

jafar00
07-31-2012, 11:59 PM
Jim, its sanctioned mob justice !

Sanctioned by whom?!?

The Islamic prophecies of the comming of the Twelvth Imam or the Madhi are nonsense? Iran's foreign policy is built around the belief that the Twelveth Imam is coming soon. and it really doesnt matter if we believe it or not, they do.

No nonsense, but if it is to be believed that the shia in Iran want to hasten the Mahdi's arrival they are delusional just as the Zionist Christian belief that supporting Israel will hasten the end times.

Nell's Room
08-01-2012, 12:10 AM

That is fucking sickening.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-01-2012, 10:28 AM
Sanctioned by whom?!?

Sanctioned by Sharia law. Sharia law that is barbaric as can be and rarely seeks true justice IMHO.-Tyr

jafar00
08-01-2012, 02:49 PM
Sanctioned by Sharia law. Sharia law that is barbaric as can be and rarely seeks true justice IMHO.-Tyr

I doubt any kind of law is practiced by the rogue groups of criminals. Only an established government can make Sharia rulings.

There is also the fact that Sharia law states that in the case of adultery, 4 witnesses (or a confession 4 times by the accused) are required to testify that they witnessed an actual act of penetration "like the kohl stick disappears in to a kohl container or as a bucket disappears down a well". Since public sex is an extreme rarity in the Muslim world, the stoning punishment is almost impossible to reach. If witnesses are proved false, they are the ones who are punished with stoning for bearing false witness which is a very serious crime.

Since it is unlikely the Mali group actually witnessed the act of penetration, the punishment of lewdness is what is prescribed which is 100 lashes.

logroller
08-01-2012, 02:57 PM
You ever played, would you rather...Stoned or having your member removed?

jimnyc
08-01-2012, 03:01 PM
I suppose a hundred lashes is better than a stoning. But haven't these people ever heard of prison time? Lashings, stoning, cutting of hands and heads, public hangings, public shootings... <---- and I don't mean these as crimes, but as official punishments levied.

jafar00
08-01-2012, 08:38 PM
I suppose a hundred lashes is better than a stoning. But haven't these people ever heard of prison time? Lashings, stoning, cutting of hands and heads, public hangings, public shootings... <---- and I don't mean these as crimes, but as official punishments levied.

They use a cane in Malaysia. Reminds me of primary school.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-01-2012, 08:45 PM
I doubt any kind of law is practiced by the rogue groups of criminals. Only an established government can make Sharia rulings.

There is also the fact that Sharia law states that in the case of adultery, 4 witnesses (or a confession 4 times by the accused) are required to testify that they witnessed an actual act of penetration "like the kohl stick disappears in to a kohl container or as a bucket disappears down a well". Since public sex is an extreme rarity in the Muslim world, the stoning punishment is almost impossible to reach. If witnesses are proved false, they are the ones who are punished with stoning for bearing false witness which is a very serious crime.

Since it is unlikely the Mali group actually witnessed the act of penetration, the punishment of lewdness is what is prescribed which is 100 lashes.

So did they give them a 100 lashes before or after they stoned them to death?
Because they did stone them to death!-:bang3:--Tyr

jafar00
08-02-2012, 12:12 AM
So did they give them a 100 lashes before or after they stoned them to death?
Because they did stone them to death!-:bang3:--Tyr

And I explained in some detail why they were wrong to do so :bang3: