PDA

View Full Version : More racist talk coming, Obama is related to the first lifer slave!

jimnyc
07-31-2012, 05:43 PM
I don't even know how shit like this becomes news. All it will serve to accomplish is fan more racist flames. I'm getting sick of it. White folks, other than some rednecks, have been fairly tame out Obama and race. But blacks? From citizens to fellow politicians, they try to play the race card every step of the way, as if it somehow makes him deserving of a free pass or second term. I've never seen more racism from blacks than in the past 4 years. Anyway, this article might not be about all of that, but it'll sure as shit get some of the talk going again. The comments alone at the bottom are hilarious!

Funny though, how he has so many connections from the past, likely dependent upon who he may be speaking with that week.

Oh, and don't forget, he's also related to GWB too!

A study from Ancestry.com has determined that President Obama is related to John Punch, the first black African enslaved for life in America--which would make Punch the 11th great-grandfather of Obama.

The connection is made through Obama's mother, Stanley Ann Dunhan. The website's records say she had ancestors who were white landowners in Colonial Virginia who descended from an African man, Punch.

According to the site's press release, Punch tried to escape indentured servitude in colonial Virginia in 1640 and was punished by becoming enslaved for life. The records show that Punch had children with a white woman, and her status as free was passed on to her offspring. Punch's descendents became successful landowners in the slave-owning state of Virginia.

This would mean that the first documented slave and the first African American president have a shared lineage, claim researchers. Said Ancestry.com's genealogist Joseph Shumway, "John Punch was more than likely the genesis of legalized slavery in America. But after centuries of suffering, the Civil War, and decades of civil rights efforts, his 11th great-grandson became the leader of the free world and the ultimate realization of the American Dream."

Genealogists seem to be fascinated with the current president's family tree: The site has also traced an Irish branch of Obama's family. And researchers at the New England Historic Genealogical Society claim he is the distant cousin of movie star Brad Pitt and six past presidents, including George W. Bush.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/president-obama-related-country-first-enslaved-man-220215114.html

gabosaurus
07-31-2012, 05:46 PM
I think about half the current black residents of the U.S. can "prove" they are related to the first slaves. Sort of like Anglos claim relation to the Mayflower pilgrims or the Founding Fathers.
Everyone wants their moment in the spotlight.

Little-Acorn
07-31-2012, 05:53 PM

And Rush Limbaugh is related to both of them.

gabosaurus
07-31-2012, 06:07 PM
And Rush Limbaugh is related to both of them.

I wonder if Rush Limbaugh is related to any of the first slaves? :rolleyes:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-31-2012, 06:57 PM
I wonder if Rush Limbaugh is related to any of the first slaves? :rolleyes:

The first slaves lived and died thousands of years before America was even established as a sovereign nation. Obama needs help and this connecting to slavery malarkey is pure bullshat.
The boy emperor has much closer relatives that media dares not discuss, a mother than was a communist loose as a goose biatch and a father that was a lying ,shiftless lazy bustard.
Truth hurts , too bad.. Is why the media doesnt do indepth reporting on his mother and father.
Looks like the apple didnt fall far from the tree.- :laugh:-Tyr

CSM
08-01-2012, 06:27 AM
It amazes the heck out of me that the media can find a link (no matter how tenuous) across a span of over 200 years between Obama and a slave yet simply cannot find anything about his college records a few decades ago.

Shadow
08-01-2012, 07:32 AM
I don't even know how shit like this becomes news. All it will serve to accomplish is fan more racist flames. I'm getting sick of it. White folks, other than some rednecks, have been fairly tame out Obama and race. But blacks? From citizens to fellow politicians, they try to play the race card every step of the way, as if it somehow makes him deserving of a free pass or second term. I've never seen more racism from blacks than in the past 4 years. Anyway, this article might not be about all of that, but it'll sure as shit get some of the talk going again. The comments alone at the bottom are hilarious!

Funny though, how he has so many connections from the past, likely dependent upon who he may be speaking with that week.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/president-obama-related-country-first-enslaved-man-220215114.html

funny how he just happens to be related to yet another famous historical personality whenever they dig this stuff up...instead of a Joe Schmoe like the rest of us. He must be the luckiest man alive. Related to so many well known figures.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-01-2012, 10:09 AM
funny how he just happens to be related to yet another famous historical personality whenever they dig this stuff up...instead of a Joe Schmoe like the rest of us. He must be the luckiest man alive. Related to so many well known figures.

As it gets worse for him I fully expect close to election day that we read how they've traced his connection directly back to Jesus Christ in an attempt to get the Christian vote!
Don't put it past them to do for they have no honor!!--Tyr

aboutime
08-01-2012, 03:37 PM
As it gets worse for him I fully expect close to election day that we read how they've traced his connection directly back to Jesus Christ in an attempt to get the Christian vote!
Don't put it past them to do for they have no honor!!--Tyr

Most people aren't aware that....When God saw Obama being born. He was so upset. The first thing God said was...."OH, Jesus Christ......No!"

Which would explain the Obama God Complex being offered by his followers who each got ONE SLICE OF Papa John's Pizza after Obama WALKED ACROSS the Reflecting Pools at the BLACK PANTHER Convention.