PDA

View Full Version : Obama administration mocks Romney in Israel

jimnyc
07-31-2012, 07:53 PM
I wonder how Romney's visit to Israel compares to Obama's visits to Israel as President of the USA? How has Obama represented America in his trips to Israel?

President Barack Obama’s campaign ripped into opponent Mitt Romney’s just-completed foreign trip, calling it “an embarrassing disaster” and a failed test for a potential commander in chief.

“Romney was auditioning to be leader of the free world, and it’s clear he was simply unable to represent America on the world stage,” said senior campaign adviser Robert Gibbs.

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2012/07/31/obama-campaign-calls-romney-trip-disaster/#

Roo
07-31-2012, 07:55 PM
President pigfucker is desparate...we're coming for them all in November.

jimnyc
07-31-2012, 07:56 PM

I'm going to wait for any of his supporters to tell me more about Obama's trips to Israel and how he did much better doing so as President.

Roo
07-31-2012, 08:00 PM
He is half black...he showed up and said he was going to heal the world...the sea would stop rising...racism was a thing of the past....this man is a hate filled bigot.olk

Dilloduck
07-31-2012, 08:41 PM
Sad but true--they both are an embarrassment

jimnyc
07-31-2012, 08:48 PM
Sad but true--they both are an embarrassment

Perhaps, but only one of them condemns the other for how it represents America, and other trash, when as a President and CIC he never even bothered to visit Israel Then turns around and condemns a man for at least trying what he ignored.

Dilloduck
07-31-2012, 08:51 PM
Perhaps, but only one of them condemns the other for how it represents America, and other trash, when as a President and CIC he never even bothered to visit Israel Then turns around and condemns a man for at least trying what he ignored.

True--at least Romney tried.

jimnyc
07-31-2012, 09:03 PM
True--at least Romney tried.

Try, and perhaps fail in some eyes, try again and learn from your mistakes and try again until you succeed. That would be my approach with ALL allies. Ignoring them, and then condemning anothers interaction with them, would be something I would avoid, as it would add to the "transparency" label he made for himself!

Dilloduck
07-31-2012, 09:10 PM
These two will be slinging shit at each other until November. Politics as usual.

gabosaurus
07-31-2012, 09:28 PM
Go read the Israeli media. The two top newspapers in the country approved of Romney's message, but criticized his lack of knowledge of the Jewish State and his lack of preparation for meetings with Jewish leaders. One of which was abruptly cancelled. Tel Aviv newspapers accused Romney of pandering to hardliners with his comments about Jerusalem being the capitol.

hjmick
07-31-2012, 09:30 PM
I wonder how Romney's visit to Israel compares to Obama's visits to Israel as President of the USA? How has Obama represented America in his trips to Israel?

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2012/07/31/obama-campaign-calls-romney-trip-disaster/#

Funny they say shit like that...

How many times, exactly, has Obama been to Israel since being elected?

There was that one time when he was campaigning in '08...

jafar00
08-01-2012, 12:10 AM
Funny they say shit like that...

How many times, exactly, has Obama been to Israel since being elected?

There was that one time when he was campaigning in '08...

Why is it an issue over how many times Obama went to Israel?

Why must he visit Israel?

BTW. If you would like to measure Republican Presidents vs the current democratic one...

George W Bush only visited Israel near the end of his second term. And he was the first republican president to do so since Nixon!
George H W Bush never went.
Reagan never went.

On the other side, Jimmy Carter visited and Bill Clinton made quite a few visits.

Obama went when he was campaigning and did the old "Look at me! I'm wearing a kippah at the wailing wall and pretending to be just like the Jews because I love them so much!".

jimnyc
08-01-2012, 10:15 AM

BTW. If you would like to measure Republican Presidents vs the current democratic one...

George W Bush only visited Israel near the end of his second term. And he was the first republican president to do so since Nixon!
Reagan never went.

On the other side, Jimmy Carter visited and Bill Clinton made quite a few visits.

Obama went when he was campaigning and did the old "Look at me! I'm wearing a kippah at the wailing wall and pretending to be just like the Jews because I love them so much!".

Most sitting Presidents in the USA try and visit the closest of our allies, which Israel is one. Obama talks a lot about what others do, but has yet to visit himself. It's really not THAT big of a deal that he hasn't visited, but then he shouldn't put down others for not representing America properly on their visit there. An attempted good deed visit is better than not visiting. They should have just zipped their lips in that regard. And it's not about the wall, or the fighting, it's simply about respect to ones greatest allies. It would be the same if a President never visited the UK, which seems to be customary.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-01-2012, 10:23 AM

Obama is worse than that for he deliberately engineers destruction of the economy over the nation that he leads!
Maybe somebody should tell him that he is supposed to defend this nation and seek its success not bust his ass to seek the outside world's success.-Tyr

aboutime
08-01-2012, 03:40 PM

Reagan never went.

In other words jafar. Obama, and Carter are just like you. Pretending to Love Jews, while wishing AchmaDINNERJACKET would follow through with his threats to wipe them all off the face of the Earth. How bout that jafar?

jafar00
08-01-2012, 08:16 PM
Most sitting Presidents in the USA try and visit the closest of our allies, which Israel is one. Obama talks a lot about what others do, but has yet to visit himself. It's really not THAT big of a deal that he hasn't visited, but then he shouldn't put down others for not representing America properly on their visit there. An attempted good deed visit is better than not visiting. They should have just zipped their lips in that regard. And it's not about the wall, or the fighting, it's simply about respect to ones greatest allies. It would be the same if a President never visited the UK, which seems to be customary.

I would agree with you except Romney didn't go there to represent his country. He went there for his own benefit.

In other words jafar. Obama, and Carter are just like you. Pretending to Love Jews, while wishing AchmaDINNERJACKET would follow through with his threats to wipe them all off the face of the Earth. How bout that jafar?

Who is achmadinnerjacket?

jimnyc
08-01-2012, 08:31 PM
I would agree with you except Romney didn't go there to represent his country. He went there for his own benefit.

Has ANY President then went to Israel outside of their own benefit? And if so, how do you differentiate the two? And yet Obama's only visit was when HE was on the campaign trail. Do you think he went to represent the USA back then, or his own benefit? And if his own benefit, now you know why I'm saying it's hypocritical an asinine of the comments about Romney.