PDA

View Full Version : My Mood option

jimnyc
08-01-2012, 11:38 AM
Not sure if anyone even knows it is there beyond the day I announced it was installed. But along the top navigation bar there is an option drop down menu to pick a certain mood out of the list, which then shows in the postbit (after you post, in the area about the member).

Just trying to clear up unnecessary clutter.

Please chime in here if you like it and are using it!

Little-Acorn
08-01-2012, 12:03 PM
Doesn't work for me.

I can mouse over it, and the list drops down, showing the first several choices and a scroll bar. But then when I move the mouse down to pick a choice, the list vanishes and I get zip. Same deal if I actually click on "My Mood" - the list appears, but when I move the mouse down to it, it vanishes. I'm using Mozilla Firefox, not by choice.

BTW, does it include the choice, "Wondering why anyone would give a sh|t what my mood is" ? That's the only one I'd click on. Can I write it in?

jimnyc
08-01-2012, 12:26 PM
Doesn't work for me.

I can mouse over it, and the list drops down, showing the first several choices and a scroll bar. But then when I move the mouse down to pick a choice, the list vanishes and I get zip. Same deal if I actually click on "My Mood" - the list appears, but when I move the mouse down to it, it vanishes. I'm using Mozilla Firefox, not by choice.

BTW, does it include the choice, "Wondering why anyone would give a sh|t what my mood is" ? That's the only one I'd click on. Can I write it in?

I hear ya, I'm admittedly not a fan, but don't care if it remains either. But it does work for me, and I just tested in Opera and IE as well.

Abbey Marie
08-01-2012, 12:49 PM
It doesn't mean a whole lot, but I do use it.

jimnyc
08-01-2012, 12:52 PM
It doesn't mean a whole lot, but I do use it.

Is it functioning properly for you?

Abbey Marie
08-01-2012, 12:54 PM
Is it functioning properly for you?

Yuppers.

Btw, I wanted to add that I tend to like features that make the board a bit more "personal".

aboutime
08-01-2012, 02:42 PM
Doesn't really matter for me. I like being 'AMUSED'. That's primarily why I joined here.

Spread a little humor to an otherwise, expected, dry, tired political forum seems about right.

I just need to thank jimnyc for having this forum, and giving me a place to unwind.

Thanks....'aboutime' is still Amused.

jafar00
08-01-2012, 03:03 PM
I used it. I am constantly amused by 1/2 the crap people say in the internet. :)

Abbey Marie
08-01-2012, 03:04 PM
I used it. I am constantly amused by 1/2 the crap people say in the internet. :)

Haha, that's why I am "Amazed" :laugh:

SassyLady
08-01-2012, 08:30 PM
I like it ... and change it when I can get it to work. I have the same problem with seeing the drop down list and then having a hard time keeping the list visible while I scroll down to pick new mood.

In fact, I can't wait until I get in the "flirty" mood again. More

hjmick
08-01-2012, 09:37 PM
I use it. Problem is, I'm just as bored now as I was when I set it...

Neo
08-03-2012, 06:33 PM
I'm having no problem whatsoever wth it Jimmy and like a lot of your emo's, it's pretty cool. I salute you for always tying to improve your site. :salute:

Gaffer
08-03-2012, 09:09 PM
It works for me using opera or firefox. I stay cynical.

Shadow
08-04-2012, 05:57 AM
Haha, that's why I am "Amazed" :laugh:

Same here...nothing surprises me anymore.

And yes I use the mood thingy too. :)