PDA

View Full Version : I.C.L.E.I. - Implementation Arm of UN Agenda 21

SassyLady
08-01-2012, 11:27 PM
Is there anything in this flyer that alarms you?

NOTICE

THIS CITY IS A MEMBER OF
ICLEI---INTERNATIONAL COUNCIL ON LOCAL ENVIRONMENTAL INITIATIVES

ICLEI is a United Nations-sponsored group which designs and writes policy
for your area on land use, energy goals and measurement, and water
usage.
ICLEI is a paid consultant and/or receives dues from your taxes.

ICLEI was formed after the United States (George Bush, Sr.) and 178 other
nations met at the United Nations Rio Earth Summit in 1992 and agreed to
use certain principles as their guidelines. Those guidelines include major
reductions in energy and water usage, and huge increases in the number of
living units in city centers. This is called UN Agenda 21-Sustainable
Development.

In 1993 President Clinton formed the President’s Council on Sustainable
Development and gave a multi-million dollar grant to the American
Planning Association to write Growing Smart: A Legislative Guidebook to
bring UN Agenda 21 to the United States. Smart Growth was the result.

Multi-story condos or apartments over small retail with little parking,
crammed in your town center. The reason for this style of construction is
that, as UN Secretary General Maurice Strong said, ‘the affluence of
Americans is a threat to the planet.’ Single family homes are a threat.

Across the nation, in large cities and small towns, like this one, identical
programs are being rolled out. Land use restrictions, ordinances reducing
energy usage, Smart Meters, school programs, & candidate trainings, are
designed and implemented without your vote. You may be invited to city
visioning meetings, but the outcome is decided before you enter the room.

Using ICLEI greenhouse gas emissions goals, your local government is in
the process of controlling where and how you live, what you eat, what your
children learn, and what laws you will live under. With the cover of
‘environmental concern’ your personal rights are being restricted.

Soon, you will lose the right to travel freely without being asked for your ID. Lose
the right to water your garden. Lose the right to refuse a Smart Meter.
Lose the right to live in a rural area. Lose the right to drive a private
vehicle. Under the guise of ‘Sustainable Development’ your property and
civil rights are being systematically eliminated.

KICK ICLEI OUT. Find out how:
www.DemocratsAgainstUNAgenda21.com (http://www.DemocratsAgainstUNAgenda21.com)

HOW COME NOBODY ASKED ME IF I WANTED TO PAY DUES TO ICLEI?

Because they didn’t have to. That’s right. When your city or county (or
both) became a member of the International Council on Local
Environmental Initiatives-Sustainable Development there was no need to
ask for your permission.

Is your town a member?

Find out at DEMOCRATS AGAINST UN AGENDA 21 DOT COM

But remember—even if you don’t see your community on that list you are
still being influenced by standardized programs, grants, training and plans
funded and designed by ICLEI to influence and change government
policies to bring them into compliance with United Nations Agenda 21.

They call it the Agenda for the 21st Century. This is a plan for global
governance. That means that you and your community will be required to
meet arbitrary goals set by an unelected body—one that you have never
heard of, but that your city pays dues to, and that claims to speak for you
and over 590 million people worldwide.

Across the nation hundreds of cities and counties are dues-paying
members of ICLEI. Your property tax, income tax, and transportation tax
dollars are paying for trainings, seminars, and sample
legislation/ordinances. These policies are being enforced in your town.

This is a whole life plan involving your educational system, your energy
system, your government, your food production, your transportation, and
your health.

You are considered a threat to the planet and your life choices
must be restricted.

Do we support conservation? Yes.

Do we support loss of civil rights to achieve environmental goals? NO.

ICLEI is the implementation arm of UN Agenda 21
ICLEI fuels the fear
ICLEI pressures the community
ICLEI sets the goals for greenhouse gas reduction
ICLEI monitors the progress
ICLEI directs your land use planning
ICLEI controls your transportation dollars
ICLEI is an unelected private group that your government belongs to.
ICLEI operates secretly
ICLEI is changing your life NOW

KICK ICLEI OUT!

Find out how at Democrats Against UN Agenda 21 dot co

www.PostSustainabilityInstitute.org (http://www.PostSustainabilityInstitute.org)

revelarts
08-02-2012, 06:37 AM
Sassy, the gov't is not trying to do anything wrong you've miss understood, relax.

wait a minute - cough- sorry i'm back.
WHAT THE HECK IS THE GOV'T DOING HERE NOW?! And International unelected Gov't to boot?!

I'm A'gin it.

SassyLady
08-02-2012, 08:24 PM
Sassy, the gov't is not trying to do anything wrong you've miss understood, relax.

wait a minute - cough- sorry i'm back.
WHAT THE HECK IS THE GOV'T DOING HERE NOW?! And International unelected Gov't to boot?!

I'm A'gin it.

As you probably know by now, especially if you listened to the video I posted about Agenda 21, they don't refer to themselves as International anymore ... that might alarm people. They just refer to themselves as ICLEI (pronounced "ickly").

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-02-2012, 08:34 PM
Americans, their wealth and freedoms are a threat to this planet, dont ya know?
We signed on to bullshat that says we are to be herded together like cattle and forests and pastureland will be given back to nature! Only we humans, especially we Americans are the problem, GAYA is to be worshipped and America is to be punished..
Thats the overall on that crap!--Tyr

SassyLady
08-02-2012, 08:41 PM
Americans, their wealth and freedoms are a threat to this planet, dont ya know?
We signed on to bullshat that says we are to be herded together like cattle and forests and pastureland will be given back to nature! Only we humans, especially we Americans are the problem, GAYA is to be worshipped and America is to be punished..
Thats the overall on that crap!--Tyr

More importantly, what are you (we) going to do to stop it?

I'm planning to contact this woman and get back into activism. I'll start by making copies of this flyer and hand them out to everyone I know. I used to be on the Steering Committee of our Residents for Rural Rights group .... it took us almost four years, but we stopped the county from putting in a 200 million gallon wastewater holding pond across the street.....and they were going to use imminent domain. Now there is a vineyard on that 30+ parcel.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-02-2012, 08:55 PM
More importantly, what are you (we) going to do to stop it?

I'm planning to contact this woman and get back into activism. I'll start by making copies of this flyer and hand them out to everyone I know. I used to be on the Steering Committee of our Residents for Rural Rights group .... it took us almost four years, but we stopped the county from putting in a 200 million gallon wastewater holding pond across the street.....and they were going to use imminent domain. Now there is a vineyard on that 30+ parcel.

Vote out obama, donate money to conservative candidates and stand ready to fight when push comes to shove.
Until then keep pointing out to fellow citizens what is being done to destroy our nation and by whom.-Tyr

red state
08-02-2012, 09:57 PM
Two very good points for a subject that I am very passionate about.

Many of us allow indifference or laziness to keep us from [DOING] instead keep our heads in the sand or complaining. Tyr is correct, our alternatives to a course of action in preventing the pending loss of freedom is to vote, support financially and see the danger for what it is. The latter alternative would be nothing more than an act that makes the evening news but I agree that when push comes to shove you're given only one option.

This thread has me reflecting on the time a family in Southaven, MS. After a length battle in court, their house was dozed down via imminent domain. The decision of the court was not to make way for a hwy, military base or some other understandable use to benefit the Nation or national security. They lost their home for a golf course! Because of my Irish/Cherokee heritage, I had always known that there were injustices within OUR system but that morning clinched it. As I dressed for work and listened to a story that I had been keeping up with I watched as I saw one of the most un-American act that I'd ever seen. We've made it through segregation and so many other issues but right in front of me was proof that we must always be on guard. From that day on, the realization of how easily we can lose EVERYTHING was apparent. The trail of tears was an awful event in our history and it would be a terrible thing to fall victim to evils such as L.O.S.T. or Agenda 21.

With the wrong politicians and the continual erosion of our Constitution, we have seen our freedoms destroyed and if we stay on the road we're on, we will have nothing that remotely resembles the United States of America. We can keep our heads in the sand or we can do something to CHANGE our direction under Barry Hussein Sorento and I appreciate those who are actually doing something or see thing for what they are.

'ickly"....how appropriate.

Dilloduck
08-02-2012, 10:02 PM
Ironic--this is the same UN that we are hoping Iran will cave in to.

The UN is the most dangerous WMD on earth.

SassyLady
08-03-2012, 04:00 AM
Vote out obama, donate money to conservative candidates and stand ready to fight when push comes to shove.
Until then keep pointing out to fellow citizens what is being done to destroy our nation and by whom.-Tyr

This didn't just happen under Obama and I am not going to depend on a politician (republicans) to do something. We are at the point where we need to fight, because they are not just pushing or shoving ... they have fundamentally changed America.

Getting the message out to people via the internet and on message boards is just one step. People need to connect with their neighbors and community ...

Our neighborhood would never have won the fight against the County if not for one person....that person worked for the civil engineering firm that was working with the Water Agency to develop the holding pond. He knew it was wrong and put a flyer on everyone's doorstep to let us know.

We need to attend public hearings ....... listen, research, ask questions, talk to the media ..... don't give a damn if people try to shame you into shutting up.

Just telling people that government is destroying the nation will not be enough.

I had no idea about Agenda 21 two months ago. I did hear about it here, on this board and I've been researching ever since.......and I remember how some people on here tried to "pooo-poooo" our concerns. We were told we were being paranoid, among other things.

OK .... temporary rant .... may happen again as I discover more.

SassyLady
08-03-2012, 04:01 AM
Ironic--this is the same UN that we are hoping Iran will cave in to.

The UN is the most dangerous WMD on earth.

I know, huh! We want the UN to control other nations, but leave us alone. What is the answer?

Dilloduck
08-03-2012, 10:11 AM
I know, huh! We want the UN to control other nations, but leave us alone. What is the answer?

There certainly isn't much point to having rules unless everyone plays by them. The UN might be a nice fantasy but it's a dismal failure. I think the world would do quite nicely without them mucking up the works and overstepping their power. I don't want a world government nor do I want to be a citizen of the world. I'm quite happy being an America and America should NEVER yield it's sovereignty.

SassyLady
08-04-2012, 12:12 AM
There certainly isn't much point to having rules unless everyone plays by them. The UN might be a nice fantasy but it's a dismal failure. I think the world would do quite nicely without them mucking up the works and overstepping their power. I don't want a world government nor do I want to be a citizen of the world. I'm quite happy being an America and America should NEVER yield it's sovereignty.

Agree!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-07-2012, 10:08 PM

Dont want a world government then dont support obama. He has been acting as an agent for that very thing.
There can be no "One World Government" while USA is a Super power and especially while we are the number ONE power. It was mandatory to dethrone us, how well has boywonder been doing on that front?
AN HONEST ANSWER AFTER CAREFUL CONSIDERATION AND/OR RESEARCH YIELDS ONLY ONE OBVIOUS RESULT.
YW..-Tyr

Dilloduck
08-07-2012, 10:14 PM
Dont want a world government then dont support obama. He has been acting as an agent for that very thing.
There can be no "One World Government" while USA is a Super power and especially while we are the number ONE power. It was mandatory to dethrone us, how well has boywonder been doing on that front?
AN HONEST ANSWER AFTER CAREFUL CONSIDERATION AND/OR RESEARCH YIELDS ONLY ONE OBVIOUS RESULT.
YW..-Tyr

No better or worse than the rest. This has been in the planning stages for years. Blaming Obama is a distraction.
What does Romney have to say about it ?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-07-2012, 10:18 PM
No better or worse than the rest. This has been in the planning stages for years. Blaming Obama is a distraction.
What does Romney have to say about it ?

HAHA, WELL WHILE THE EXECUTIONER MAY HAVE NOT DELIVERED THE VERDICT ONE STILL MUST NOT FAVOR HIM FOR DELIVERING THE EXECUTION OF IT, EH?
My appointment with Romney isnt scheduled yet but I will take the matter up with him soon.-;)
May even be after he wins the election but rest assured it's on my agenda .-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-07-2012, 10:28 PM
To bad that USA does not have a blindfolded Columba returning to Tara to give sage advice on salvation of this nation. Iona sends forth no such blindfolded hero for us, we will have to save ourselves or perish so it seems! -Tyr