PDA

View Full Version : Why I fear China more than any Muslim entity

gabosaurus
08-02-2012, 12:14 AM
To me, China is the scariest country on earth. If only because of the way that the government uses its people and resources for a single objective. I think they embody a modern version of the Soviet Union or Nazi Germany.
I am stunned by how callous we are in granting China a favored trading status considering how they treat their people. Eventually, the Chinese will be so wealthy and powerful that they will dwarf everyone.

Back in the 1950s, the worst tag you could pin on someone was to be a "communist." Now we are happy to do business with them.

If you want to read one of the saddest and sickest stories of the year, look at this.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/olympics--family-kept-grandparents--deaths-secret-from-chinese-diver-until-she-won-gold-medal.html

SassyLady
08-02-2012, 01:46 AM
I read somewhere that they don't even acknowledge 2nd and 3rd place winners publicly. Imagine what happens if you don't even place.

CSM
08-02-2012, 05:53 AM
To me, China is the scariest country on earth. If only because of the way that the government uses its people and resources for a single objective. I think they embody a modern version of the Soviet Union or Nazi Germany.
I am stunned by how callous we are in granting China a favored trading status considering how they treat their people. Eventually, the Chinese will be so wealthy and powerful that they will dwarf everyone.

Back in the 1950s, the worst tag you could pin on someone was to be a "communist." Now we are happy to do business with them.

If you want to read one of the saddest and sickest stories of the year, look at this.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/olympics--family-kept-grandparents--deaths-secret-from-chinese-diver-until-she-won-gold-medal.html

OK, who are you and what did you do with the REAL Gabby????

jimnyc
08-02-2012, 07:14 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?36331-Family-kept-grandparents-deaths-secret-from-Chinese-diver-until-she-won-gold-medal

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-02-2012, 07:40 AM
OK, who are you and what did you do with the REAL Gabby????

Most likely just a , "let's talk about anything but obama and his lousy record" kind of thing Gabs has going on...;)

gabosaurus
08-02-2012, 03:17 PM
Most likely just a , "let's talk about anything but obama and his lousy record" kind of thing Gabs has going on...;)

Since you do this in approximately 99 percent of your posts that aren't about hating Muslims, I feel no need to do so. :rolleyes:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-02-2012, 06:08 PM
Since you do this in approximately 99 percent of your posts that aren't about hating Muslims, I feel no need to do so. :rolleyes:

Why? Is it some major transgression to speak the truth about the little dictator?
HAHA, you poor ignorant soul obama is a muslim!-Tyr

aboutime
08-02-2012, 06:19 PM
Think about it. China is OUR Landlord now. No need to fear them unless they demand that we repay EVERYTHING tomorrow, or they will Forclose.
But. If they do something like that, and call in all of their loans. They will suffer even more because their industrial base depends on the U.S. to buy their 'Made in China' crap.

Calling in their loans would destroy their ability to grow for their Huge population, and they would be forced to do what Obama has done...in telling the Treasury to PRINT MO MONEY!

As a veteran. I do not fear China militarily at all. If they had intentions to attack us. THEY'D NEVER GET REPAID, and they would go the way of the former U.S.S.R.

fj1200
08-06-2012, 12:54 PM
To me, China is the scariest country on earth.

Everyone used to be worried about Japan taking over the world.

Think about it. China is OUR Landlord now. No need to fear them unless they demand that we repay EVERYTHING tomorrow, or they will Forclose.

By what method do you expect China to foreclose on unsecured debt? Our issues have zero to do with China.

aboutime
08-06-2012, 08:11 PM
Everyone used to be worried about Japan taking over the world.

By what method do you expect China to foreclose on unsecured debt? Our issues have zero to do with China.

Show me where I said THEY (China) were going to do it. I used my words as an example, and nothing more.
As for our issues. When is the last time you checked the total amount of BORROWED money the U.S. has taken from the Chinese???

fj1200
08-06-2012, 08:46 PM
Show me where I said THEY (China) were going to do it. I used my words as an example, and nothing more.

Your post was silly.

As for our issues. When is the last time you checked the total amount of BORROWED money the U.S. has taken from the Chinese???

Last I checked a little over a trillion. Meh. Japan has been expanding their holdings (http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/data-chart-center/tic/Documents/mfh.txt) very rapidly of recent where China has pretty much leveled off. Where's the fear from Japan at?

I expect every major trading partner to have significant foreign holdings, the Dollar is the worlds reserve currency and we get significant advantages from that. They can't lend if we don't need to borrow.