PDA

View Full Version : Ahmadinejad: World forces must annihilate Israel

jimnyc
08-02-2012, 12:42 PM
So the Iranian leader states his desire to see Israel disappear again. Will it be denied? Twisted? When are people going to acknowledge that this man is nuts, and would "annihilate" Israel and him and his generals would like to "wipe Israel from the face of the planet".

Maybe no nuclear weapons or building them has been proven, but obviously the entire international community is concerned, and also about their non-cooperation as well. Then you have testimony of them making detonators and others with testimony of detailed planning of making weaponry.

Anyway, regardless of definitive proof at this point - you have an uncooperative country bragging more and more each month about their nuclear working and declaring they'll do as they please. Then in the next breath they are talking the elimination of an entire country.

Sure, no need to be worried about these people. Their threats are idle, I mean, they never attacked anyone before... Ignore their threats and take sanctions off the table... :rolleyes:

Excuses?

In Ramadan speech to Islamic country ambassadors, Iranian president says liberation of Palestine will solve all world problems.

In a speech published on his website Thursday, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said the ultimate goal of world forces must be the annihilation of Israel.

Speaking to ambassadors from Islamic countries ahead of 'Qods Day' ('Jerusalem Day'), an annual Iranian anti-Zionist event established in 1979 by Ayatollah Khomeini and which falls this year on August 17, Ahmadinejad said that a "horrible Zionist current" had been managing world affairs for "about 400 years."

Repeating traditional anti-Semitic slurs, the Iranian president accused "Zionists" of controlling the world's media and financial systems.

It was Zionists, he said, who were “behind the scene of the world’s main powers, media, monetary and banking centers.”

"They are the decision makers, to the extent that the presidential election hopefuls [of the USA] must go and kiss the feet of the Zionists to ensure their election victory,” he added.

Ahmadinejad added that "liberating Palestine" would solve all the world's problems, although he did not elaborate on exactly how that might work.

“Qods Day is not merely a strategic solution for the Palestinian problem, as it is to be viewed as a key for solving the world problems," he said.

He added: "Anyone who loves freedom and justice must strive for the annihilation of the Zionist regime in order to pave the way for world justice and freedom.”

The Iranian president said that Israel reinforced "the dominance of arrogant powers in the region and across the globe" and that Arab countries in particular - he cited Bahrain, Yemen, Libya, Syria and Turkey - were affected by Israel's "plots."

Ahmadinejad, who has called the Holocaust a myth, has previously called for Israel's annihilation, in a 2005 speech in which he used a Persian phrase that translates literally as "wiped off the page of time."

http://www.jpost.com/IranianThreat/News/Article.aspx?id=279864

gabosaurus
08-02-2012, 03:29 PM
*yawn* Another day, another Iranian threat. This guy is a bigger blowhard that Saddam was. It is merely posturing. Everyone knows it except the hawks who are desperate to start another conflict.

If the U.S. hurts the dignity of the supreme leadership of the DPRK and try to put into practice even a bit its scheme to destroy the mainstay of the army and people of the DPRK, they will mercilessly wipe out the provocateurs by mobilizing all self-defensive deterrents they have built up. The U.S. imperialists would be well advised to stop acting rashly.

http://www.kcna.co.jp/index-e.htm

The U.S. and south Korean group of traitors should clearly understand the will of the army and people of the DPRK to take merciless revenge and retaliation against them.

We will plunge the heinous criminals into boiling furnace as they unhesitatingly attempt even the hideous politically-motivated state-sponsored terrorism, not content with hurting the dignity of the DPRK supreme leadership.

http://www.kcna.co.jp/index-e.htm

Dilloduck
08-02-2012, 04:09 PM
I think we need to nuke them just in case they aren't bluffing. It's a quick a simple fix. One can never be too safe.

jimnyc
08-02-2012, 04:20 PM
*yawn* Another day, another Iranian threat. This guy is a bigger blowhard that Saddam was. It is merely posturing. Everyone knows it except the hawks who are desperate to start another conflict.

That was hardly the point of the thread. I'm speaking of the many deniers who always find a reason or excuse to claim he has never made such threats against Israel. But to your point, when countries make threats to another country, how many do you take serious before they are ignored?

jimnyc
08-02-2012, 04:21 PM
I think we need to nuke them just in case they aren't bluffing. It's a quick a simple fix. One can never be too safe.

Whew, for a minute there, I thought your useless one line posts were limited to one thread and just to Drummond.

Dilloduck
08-02-2012, 04:28 PM
Whew, for a minute there, I thought your useless one line posts were limited to one thread and just to Drummond.

You never know--this could be a one time thing just to throw you off base. Plus I still have that problem with getting booted when I hit the submit button so it's a pisser to make a long post only to lose it and have to type it again.

jimnyc
08-02-2012, 04:34 PM
You never know--this could be a one time thing just to throw you off base. Plus I still have that problem with getting booted when I hit the submit button so it's a pisser to make a long post only to lose it and have to type it again.

I'm sorry you have continued issues with your computer. You might want to invest in a new one, or have someone knowledgeable take a peek and see if they can save you money and help maintain it better.

Indofred
08-03-2012, 06:57 PM
That was hardly the point of the thread. I'm speaking of the many deniers who always find a reason or excuse to claim he has never made such threats against Israel. But to your point, when countries make threats to another country, how many do you take serious before they are ignored?

He didn't.
The JP carried the story but it isn't on the quoted website or anywhere else except the JP and a few blogs.

Prove your claim.
Post the video or the blog entry that shows him saying it.

I know you can't because it doesn't exist.

jimnyc
08-03-2012, 07:10 PM
He didn't.
The JP carried the story but it isn't on the quoted website or anywhere else except the JP and a few blogs.

Prove your claim.

I know you can't because it doesn't exist.

Read the article in the OP. Then search the internet, as this speech he gave is all over the internet now. And it's not "my" claim, as I didn't write the article. I just post a lot of the rubbish that comes from the mouth of this idiot. When he's not making speeches to inflame portions of the world, and especially Israel, maybe he's off somewhere else putting a homosexual to death. He's a jolly nice fellow.

Dilloduck
08-03-2012, 07:30 PM
Read the article in the OP. Then search the internet, as this speech he gave is all over the internet now. And it's not "my" claim, as I didn't write the article. I just post a lot of the rubbish that comes from the mouth of this idiot. When he's not making speeches to inflame portions of the world, and especially Israel, maybe he's off somewhere else putting a homosexual to death. He's a jolly nice fellow.

He's a damn politician trying to save his neck. He does and says what he thinks he has to to stay in power.

Nukeman
08-03-2012, 07:37 PM
He didn't.

Prove your claim.

I know you can't because it doesn't exist.Really numbnuts!?!?!?

He stated this very sentence in his Ramadan speech

“Qods Day is not merely a strategic solution for the Palestinian problem, as it is to be viewed as a key for solving the world problems,” he said.

He added: “Anyone who loves freedom and justice must strive for the annihilation of the Zionist regime in order to pave the way for world justice and freedom.”

jimnyc
08-03-2012, 07:39 PM
He's a damn politician trying to save his neck. He does and says what he thinks he has to to stay in power.

Won't argue that. He's been an outspoken idiot since day one and I don't see any end in sight. I guess that's what is liked in Iran. Maybe they see him as powerful? I don't know. "IF" they have, or ever attain nuclear weapons, I hope the button is as far away from this asswipe as possible.

hjmick
08-03-2012, 07:44 PM
Really numbnuts!?!?!?

He stated this very sentence in his Ramadan speech

Speaking from experience, it's best to just ignore Fred...

jimnyc
08-03-2012, 07:45 PM
Speaking from experience, it's best to just ignore Fred...

You know him?

logroller
08-03-2012, 07:52 PM
Are zionists, Jews and israelis all one in the same?

Dilloduck
08-03-2012, 07:54 PM

not even

Indofred
08-03-2012, 08:09 PM

I believe, the person making or propagating a claim is supposed to prove it.
Post your evidence.

Evidence would be a link to the video of him making such a claim or an Iranian government site stating such a claim.

Post please.

jimnyc
08-03-2012, 08:15 PM
Post your evidence.

Evidence would be a link to the video of him making such a claim or an Iranian government site stating such a claim.

Post please.

I'm not in the habit of listening to videos or reading websites in Arabic. I post articles if I find them. If you don't believe the article, then I suppose it's up to you to prove it incorrect. Save the Arabic though, as I think at tops you'll find maybe 2 members here who understand it.

It makes little difference though in the grand scheme, as the entire world knows the man is an idiot, and nuts. He's got no problem hanging homosexuals, so I have little doubt he would kill Jewish people. Like others have stated, no one listens to the crockpot much anyway. Internationally, people are more interested in ensuring that Iran doesn't come up with nuclear weapons.

This man has stated so many idiotic things over the years that we can spend the entire evening here dissecting all of the garbage that has been puked out of his filthy little terrorist mouth.

Nukeman
08-03-2012, 08:31 PM
Post your evidence.

Post please.You are probably one of those deniers that don't think the little idiot was one of the kidnappers of the American Embassy. :poke:

jimnyc
08-03-2012, 08:48 PM
Here's directly from an Iranian website, in English, reporting about the Mini Iron Sheik's comments:

He referred to the late Imam Khomeini’s initiative of naming the last Friday of the holy month of Ramadan as the International Qods Day, arguing, “The Qods Day is not merely a strategic solution for the Palestinian problem, as it is to be viewed as a key for solving the world problems; any freedom lover and justice seeker in the world must do its best for the annihilation of the Zionist regime in order to pave the path for the establishment of justice and freedom in the world.”

http://www.irna.ir/News/Politic/Ahmadinejad,-Qods-Day-to-liberate-Palestine,-solve-entire-world-problems/80257558

And another here - http://www.timesofisrael.com/adl-blasts-ahmadinejads-latest-call-for-israels-annihilation-as-ominous/

So proof was asked for outside of the Jerusalem Post, and it's now been given. Iranian sympathizers will of course immediately dismiss anything Israel, but the first link is irrefutable and from Iran.

And in case there be any doubt about just how deranged and mentally challenged this "leader" is, read this for the nest few hours and grasp what a flaming shithead he is!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmoud_Ahmadinejad_and_Israel

hjmick
08-03-2012, 09:05 PM
Here's directly from an Iranian website, in English, reporting about the Mini Iron Sheik's comments:

http://www.irna.ir/News/Politic/Ahmadinejad,-Qods-Day-to-liberate-Palestine,-solve-entire-world-problems/80257558

And another here - http://www.timesofisrael.com/adl-blasts-ahmadinejads-latest-call-for-israels-annihilation-as-ominous/

So proof was asked for outside of the Jerusalem Post, and it's now been given. Iranian sympathizers will of course immediately dismiss anything Israel, but the first link is irrefutable and from Iran.

And in case there be any doubt about just how deranged and mentally challenged this "leader" is, read this for the nest few hours and grasp what a flaming shithead he is!

Wow, I'm impressed you chose to humor the little troll...

jimnyc
08-03-2012, 09:22 PM
Wow, I'm impressed you chose to humor the little troll...

Yeah, I don't mind a post or 2, mostly to benefit the other readers. I did read a handful of posts from the other place, and had me laughing for awhile. The bulb needs to be twisted a little tighter for sure! :lol:

aboutime
08-03-2012, 09:26 PM
I'm not in the habit of listening to videos or reading websites in Arabic. I post articles if I find them. If you don't believe the article, then I suppose it's up to you to prove it incorrect. Save the Arabic though, as I think at tops you'll find maybe 2 members here who understand it.

It makes little difference though in the grand scheme, as the entire world knows the man is an idiot, and nuts. He's got no problem hanging homosexuals, so I have little doubt he would kill Jewish people. Like others have stated, no one listens to the crockpot much anyway. Internationally, people are more interested in ensuring that Iran doesn't come up with nuclear weapons.

This man has stated so many idiotic things over the years that we can spend the entire evening here dissecting all of the garbage that has been puked out of his filthy little terrorist mouth.

jimnyc. I see the use of Arabic, much the same as I see someone whispering, or speaking their own language in the company of non-Arabic speaking company. It is somewhat dishonest, and disrespectful to present it as an excuse. In order to avoid using the common language to TALK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE.

hjmick
08-03-2012, 09:36 PM
jimnyc. I see the use of Arabic, much the same as I see someone whispering, or speaking their own language in the company of non-Arabic speaking company. It is somewhat dishonest, and disrespectful to present it as an excuse. In order to avoid using the common language to TALK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE.

You must hate getting a pedicure...

aboutime
08-03-2012, 09:53 PM
You must hate getting a pedicure...

Why?

hjmick
08-03-2012, 10:17 PM
Why?

Those dang Vietnamese girls talking in their native tongue. I always tell my wife they're talking about us...

jafar00
08-04-2012, 02:40 PM

Just so you know, they speak Farsi in Iran, not Arabic.

jimnyc
08-04-2012, 02:52 PM

Yep, and I should have known that. While I don't speak a lick of it and can't understand that, my buddy has made that clarification to me about 5000 times!

gabosaurus
08-04-2012, 05:49 PM

What a language barrier. The Iranians speaking Farsi and aboutime speaking cowardly redneck.

Thunderknuckles
08-04-2012, 07:36 PM
Yep, and I should have known that. While I don't speak a lick of it and can't understand that, my buddy has made that clarification to me about 5000 times!
Yeah, don't ever mistake an Arab for a Persian.
They may Islam to bind them but other than that, they do not like each other.

jimnyc
08-04-2012, 07:45 PM
Yeah, don't ever mistake an Arab for a Persian.
They may Islam to bind them but other than that, they do not like each other.

Oh yeah, my buddy from Iran disagrees with a ton of stuff from the guys in Morocco and Jordan, not sure why though. But I do know that they told me that literally every single country in the Middle East speaks different languages or dialects. So you definitely can't assume that all of it is Arabic. But when I hear them all talking, it's still all Arabic to me!

jafar00
08-04-2012, 08:54 PM
Oh yeah, my buddy from Iran disagrees with a ton of stuff from the guys in Morocco and Jordan, not sure why though. But I do know that they told me that literally every single country in the Middle East speaks different languages or dialects. So you definitely can't assume that all of it is Arabic. But when I hear them all talking, it's still all Arabic to me!

The reason they disagree is that Shia'ism is different to mainstream Islam like Mormonism is different to mainstream Christianity. In Iran they even execute people for being Sunni.

jimnyc
08-05-2012, 07:03 AM
Post your evidence.

Post please.

Was the wording directly from the Iranian website not good enough proof for you, as you more or less demanded from me?

hjmick
08-05-2012, 11:27 AM
Was the wording directly from the Iranian website not good enough proof for you, as you more or less demanded from me?

Don't you love it when they move the goal posts?

Indofred
08-09-2012, 04:20 AM

I have just read your inaccurate and ill thought out/misunderstood post.
I'm amazed you bothered to send me a PM in order to point out you have no clue.

You reported "any freedom lover and justice seeker in the world must do its best for the annihilation of the Zionist regime in order to pave the path for the establishment of justice and freedom in the world"

re·gime/riˈZHēm/
Noun:
A government, esp. an authoritarian one.
A system or planned way of doing things, esp. one imposed from above.

He said he wants the back of the Israeli government - NOT Israel.

Perhaps you could return to school, 3rd grade would be about right, to learn some basics. :)

As for your other two links; Wiki and times of Israel, drrrr. :lame2:

Indofred
08-09-2012, 04:25 AM

The biggest shock is, you seem to think you're bright enough to debate with me.
Incredulous.

Did your teachers write, "must try harder" on your homework?

Indofred
08-09-2012, 04:28 AM

No.

Many people make the mistake of mixing these three groups up, often deliberately.
Not all Jews, or even Israelis, are guilty of the many crimes committed by the Israeli government.

Indofred
08-09-2012, 04:45 AM

I don't think he'll care.
All haters need to know is, Iranians are towel head Muslims.

I'm in the happy position of having met a lot of Iranians.
A ruddy great bunch of people, I liked every one of them.

Pity their government is so bloody stupid.

taft2012
08-09-2012, 06:55 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the 2008 campaign didn't Obama say he'd sit down and talk with Imanutjob and straighten all this crap out?

jimnyc
08-09-2012, 07:09 AM
I have just read your inaccurate and ill thought out/misunderstood post.
I'm amazed you bothered to send me a PM in order to point out you have no clue.

You reported "any freedom lover and justice seeker in the world must do its best for the annihilation of the Zionist regime in order to pave the path for the establishment of justice and freedom in the world"

He said he wants the back of the Israeli government - NOT Israel.

Perhaps you could return to school, 3rd grade would be about right, to learn some basics. :)

As for your other two links; Wiki and times of Israel, drrrr. :lame2:

You wanted proof of the claims that Achmadinejad made, proof was given, you disappeared. Try disputing the Iranian article instead of rambling like you're illiterate. He made a threat, which was the entire point of this thread, and sources within Iran are reporting the same thing that I originally posted, which you also dismissed. I guess it's easy to just put up a little lame smiley than actually debate the contents of these articles.

The biggest shock is, you seem to think you're bright enough to debate with me.
Incredulous.

Did your teachers write, "must try harder" on your homework?

I didn't realize that you were a troll. I had thought when you demanded a couple of times that I produce further proof, that you may have been interested in debating facts. My bad for thinking otherwise, even after a handful of members warned me about how you're a troll elsewhere in addition to here.

jafar00
08-09-2012, 05:15 PM
I don't think he'll care.
All haters need to know is, Iranians are towel head Muslims.

I'm in the happy position of having met a lot of Iranians.
A ruddy great bunch of people, I liked every one of them.

Pity their government is so bloody stupid.

Not to mention they really know how to roast meat to perfection :p

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the 2008 campaign didn't Obama say he'd sit down and talk with Imanutjob and straighten all this crap out?

Who is iimanutjob? And curse you for making me teach my tablet spellchecker that word ;)

Voted4Reagan
08-09-2012, 05:21 PM
So the Iranian leader states his desire to see Israel disappear again. Will it be denied? Twisted? When are people going to acknowledge that this man is nuts, and would "annihilate" Israel and him and his generals would like to "wipe Israel from the face of the planet".

Maybe no nuclear weapons or building them has been proven, but obviously the entire international community is concerned, and also about their non-cooperation as well. Then you have testimony of them making detonators and others with testimony of detailed planning of making weaponry.

Anyway, regardless of definitive proof at this point - you have an uncooperative country bragging more and more each month about their nuclear working and declaring they'll do as they please. Then in the next breath they are talking the elimination of an entire country.

Sure, no need to be worried about these people. Their threats are idle, I mean, they never attacked anyone before... Ignore their threats and take sanctions off the table... :rolleyes:

Excuses?

http://www.jpost.com/IranianThreat/News/Article.aspx?id=279864

The Religion of Peace Strikes again...

aboutime
08-09-2012, 07:58 PM
Not to mention they really know how to roast meat to perfection :p

Who is iimanutjob? And curse you for making me teach my tablet spellchecker that word ;)

iimanutjob is the very same person I call Ahmadinnerjacket. And he reminds me of my new avatar. Who will remain my avatar until I say so.
Notice the resemblance to Ahmadinnernutjobjacket....3838

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-09-2012, 09:19 PM

He sure did! Hell, they were preaching that he was going to unite the world into one big love orgy. No lie is too big to spit out if it will help a damn liberal/dem gain power , power to misuse and destroy truth with!-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-09-2012, 09:21 PM
iimanutjob is the very same person I call Ahmadinnerjacket. And he reminds me of my new avatar. Who will remain my avatar until I say so.
Notice the resemblance to Ahmadinnernutjobjacket....3838

Nice avatar my friend. I took my down and am shopping for a real dilly to replace it with.-:beer:-Tyr

08-09-2012, 09:36 PM
It's never wise to threaten to destroy the Lord's covenant people. It just doesn't turn out well. Especially with the end day prophecies in view.

Israel has been dedicated and appointed to be the gathering place of the Jews in the last days. It doesn't work well for Israel's opponents in the last days. There will come a day when it looks like Israels enemies will be about to triumph. They will even celebrate their "victory" for 3 1/2 days. But it's not going to work well for them.

I think wisdom would be standing with the Lord and entering into covenants with Him.

Indofred
08-10-2012, 08:18 AM
You wanted proof of the claims that Achmadinejad made, proof was given, you disappeared. Try disputing the Iranian article instead of rambling like you're illiterate. He made a threat, which was the entire point of this thread, and sources within Iran are reporting the same thing that I originally posted, which you also dismissed. I guess it's easy to just put up a little lame smiley than actually debate the contents of these articles.

I did dispute it.
I even explained your howling error in easy to understand terms.

He called for a change in GOVERNMENT, not the destruction of the country.

Jesus H. C., learn the meaning of words before you post them as proof.

Not that I have any support for the man, he's a pillock, but that's no reason for you to lie or change the meaning of words in the English language to suit your agenda.

You are no better than the man you're complaining about.
A hate filled fool.

jimnyc
08-10-2012, 08:22 AM
I don't waste my time with confirmed trolls. Members that come here with guns blaring in their first few posts and immediately resort to name calling...

Indofred
08-10-2012, 08:27 AM
I'll repeat Jimmy fool's quote - just for the really stupid.
Bloody hell, this is like teaching remedial students who can't grasp simple ideas.

He referred to the late Imam Khomeini’s initiative of naming the last Friday of the holy month of Ramadan as the International Qods Day, arguing, “The Qods Day is not merely a strategic solution for the Palestinian problem, as it is to be viewed as a key for solving the world problems; any freedom lover and justice seeker in the world must do its best for the annihilation of the Zionist regime in order to pave the path for the establishment of justice and freedom in the world.”

Regime means a government.

I hope that's nice and clear so the really thick can understand.

jimnyc
08-10-2012, 08:28 AM
Sure thing, troll. Your reputation at various forums speaks for itself. No one here should waste their time, and I know I won't.

aboutime
08-10-2012, 02:21 PM
Bloody hell, this is like teaching remedial students who can't grasp simple ideas.

Indofred. Thanks for reminding us, or telling everyone here for the very first time how YOU are so dedicated to speaking to, and for the REALLY STUPID.
Your intent is happily noted, and will probably work as a warning to all other members. Not to bother trying to Imitate, or Emulate you, as the sole representative of the Stupid. Since practice makes perfect. And you have reached the Pinnacle of Perfection in Stupidity.

jimnyc
08-10-2012, 02:48 PM

Let's take a look at this from the POV of Ahmedinejad, who is the one who made the statements. I'm of the belief that he was speaking about annihilating Israel, you say that he is speaking of the "regime", meaning solely their government. Let's forget for now that you are saying he wants to kill their government, and you seem happy about it. But anyway, I still think he had more in mind than that. So let's see what he was referring to when he spoke of the Israeli "regime".

Read this entry in Wikipedia for starters, and do a search on "regime" and see how often it's been used and in what context. And remember, this is just one simple little site with all of these examples - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmoud_Ahmadinejad_and_Israel#Description_of_the_ Zionist_regime_as_a_germ

But let me quote the best part from that page:

In July 2012, ahead of Qods Day, Ahmdainejad said that "any freedom lover and justice seeker in the world must do its best for the annihilation of the Zionist regime in order to pave the path for the establishment of justice and freedom in the world," and that the ultimate objective of world forces must be the annihilation of the "Zionist regime," which Ahmadinejad frequently uses instead of saying "Israel." Ahmadinejad added that “the Zionist regime is both the symbol of the hegemony of the Zionism over the world and the means in the hand of the oppressor powers for expansion of their hegemony in the region and in the world” and that "liberating Palestine" would solve all of the world's problems. Ahmadinejad also made allegations and repeated traditional anti-Semitic slurs that "Zionists" control the world's media and financial systems, and that a "horrible Zionist current" had been managing world affairs for "about 400 years."

Again referring to the country as the "zionist regime":

WASHINGTON – Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad accused Israel of perpetuating terror, and blamed the "Zionist regime" for starting both the first and second world wars.

"The Zionist regime is always doing the same thing. They destroy people’s homes and raze them to the ground," Ahmadinejad told the Washington Post on Tuesday. "They have created a few major wars. They continue to assassinate and terrorize people; they continue their policy of coercion against other nations, including Iran."

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4122450,00.html

Ahmadinejad: Zionist regime is not sacred

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4126197,00.html

“The bankrupt, uncivilized and criminal Zionist regime [Israel] wishes to inflict losses on Iran but they know that Iran's response to any such efforts will be crushing and regrettable,” said President Ahmadinejad in an interview with Lebanese-based al-Manar TV on Wednesday.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article28949.htm

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, who systematically refers to the state of Israel as “the Zionist regime”, uncharacteristically acknowledged a delegation of Israeli officials at the United Nations Conference on Sustainable Development – Rio+20 – this week in Brazil.

http://www.algemeiner.com/2012/06/22/ahmadinejad-greets-israeli-delegation-at-rio20-conference-video/

jafar00
08-11-2012, 08:24 PM
I too would like to see the downfall of the Zionist Regime. Hopefully that could happen politically and a govt that is committed to peace replaces it.

Israel is close to having it's own "Israeli Spring" from what I hear. 2 people have self immolated recently over desperate social problems in the failed terrorist state.