PDA

View Full Version : "You didn't build tha..." back to the teleprompter

jimnyc
08-03-2012, 08:33 AM
We wouldn't want him to speak what he means, we better put him back on a leash so that he can speak party talking points! :lol:

President Obama spoke to supporters in Florida this afternoon, but was careful to stick to his script, relying heavily on his teleprompters.

The president campaigned without teleprompters last month, when he made his controversial "you didn't build that" remark about business owners.

A campaign aide insisted last week that Obama's slip up wouldn't change the campaign's teleprompter strategy.

“The attempts by the Romney campaign to make this into their rallying cry haven’t changed anything,” said a senior campaign official to the Hill, adding that Obama “has done events without a teleprompter since then.”

http://washingtonexaminer.com/back-on-the-trail-obama-clings-to-the-teleprompter/article/2503841

hjmick
08-03-2012, 06:17 PM
Four words you just know he wishes he could take back.

What a maroon...

jimnyc
08-03-2012, 06:22 PM
Four words you just know he wishes he could take back.

What a maroon...

It does show you his thought process though. Too many democrats live in freebie land where everyone and anyone gets entitlements, mostly paid for by the rich that they are always saying don't pay their fair share. So when Obama sees a person with a business, he automatically assumes that he received handouts in order to bring the business to where it is. He has apparently never heard of hard work and dedication, long hours, working for free & all the other struggles that come along with someone trying to run their own small/medium business.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-03-2012, 08:37 PM
It does show you his thought process though. Too many democrats live in freebie land where everyone and anyone gets entitlements, mostly paid for by the rich that they are always saying don't pay their fair share. So when Obama sees a person with a business, he automatically assumes that he received handouts in order to bring the business to where it is. He has apparently never heard of hard work and dedication, long hours, working for free & all the other struggles that come along with someone trying to run their own small/medium business.

The boy blunder is back to reading scripted lines from his babysitterbox.....:laugh2:
The socalled "genius" that sounds like a dumbass teenager when not reading prepared lines!--Tyr

aboutime
08-03-2012, 09:42 PM
The boy blunder is back to reading scripted lines from his babysitterbox.....:laugh2:
The socalled "genius" that sounds like a dumbass teenager when not reading prepared lines!--Tyr

We have our TV Remote TRAINED to go to "MUTE" whenever anything with the Obambass comes on.

Local channels are filled with REPEATED Obama, and Romney Ads.

Thank Goodness for Movie Channels.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-03-2012, 10:53 PM
We have our TV Remote TRAINED to go to "MUTE" whenever anything with the Obambass comes on.

Local channels are filled with REPEATED Obama, and Romney Ads.

Thank Goodness for Movie Channels.

Obama is so good at lying that I expect the next dictionary to drop giving the definition to the word LIAR altogether and instead just post a big picture of obama there as an illustration. Would save time....-:laugh2:-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-05-2012, 08:45 PM
If you have failed, somebody along the line ruined it for you. There was a lousy teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unfair American system that caused you to fail. Somebody benefitted from your demise. If you’re a loser, it’s not your fault. Somebody else made that happen. The Titanic didn’t sink on its own. Corporations and insurance companies made a lot of money off of it, so they must be complicit. The point is, when we fail, we fail not only because of our individual shortcomings, but also because others have teamed up behind your backs. Vote for me — I’ll punish the guilty and give you what’s rightfully yours.

It turns out that “someone else made that happen” is merely a flip-side of “blame someone else.” One can’t exist without the other.
In contrast, the argument for individualism and competitive private enterprise cannot be “flipped,” not without distorting its nature and moral purpose. The statement “It’s my achievement and I have the right to what I earn” manifests only positive, objectively true human values.

Unlike its alternatives, capitalism doesn’t grow out of a dark, indiscernible mass of moral entanglements. And unlike crony capitalism — a corrupt monster created by government intrusion into the economy — free market capitalism is transparent. Just like the greatest invention of our time, the personal computer (brought to us by free enterprise), capitalism has a user-friendly interface: what you see is what you get.

When we flip the coin we see the absurdity of obama's word but even worse we see the lying monster that he is and have to wonder why we put this guy in charge of our nation and our precious freedoms.--Tyr

Mr. P
08-05-2012, 10:07 PM
We need to BAN teleprompters from ALL debates. Let da chips fall were they "WILL".

I don't want a Pres that must be "prompted", I want a leader! Just sayin

Mr. P
08-05-2012, 10:11 PM
We need to BAN teleprompters from ALL debates. Let da chips fall were they "WILL".

I don't want a Pres that must be "prompted", I want a leader not a reader! Just sayin

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-05-2012, 10:12 PM

I don't want a Pres that must be "prompted", I want a leader! Just sayin

Want to see a real comedy show let 'em ban telepromters and even cheat notes at the debates. Force both obama and Mitt to speak from thier own thoughts off the cuff. I promise you obama would be destroyed. He talks like a damn fool when not on his reading other people's words game! Mitt would make him look like a buffoon.-Tyr

Mr. P
08-05-2012, 10:25 PM
Want to see a real comedy show let 'em ban telepromters and even cheat notes at the debates. Force both obama and Mitt to speak from thier own thoughts off the cuff. I promise you obama would be destroyed. He talks like a damn fool when not on his reading other people's words game! Mitt would make him look like a buffoon.-Tyr

That's my point. ;)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-05-2012, 10:34 PM
That's my point. ;)

Yes, I knew it was..A right fine point it is too..--:beer:-Tyr

aboutime
08-06-2012, 11:01 AM
How comical would it be without a teleprompter if Obama is asked questions about the Economy, and all of those Personal Papers he's had locked up.

Would that make Obama the STUTTERER-IN-CHIEF?

Uh..., uh, uh.

red states rule
08-08-2012, 03:08 AM
http://newsbusters.org/sites/default/files/main_photos/2012/August/obama-build.jpg

SassyLady
08-08-2012, 04:17 AM
I have a friend who totally agrees with Obama ... she made the mistake of saying corporations became successful on the "backs of the little guy". I had to explain to her that when I was a sole proprietor, I was a corporation and had no employees and that this new tax would have punished me for my success in taking a risk and working my butt off.

She said ... "well, I'm talking about the corporations that outsourced jobs overseas ... that's just unpatriotic". I tried once again to explain to her that the tax will punish small business owners because it doesn't specific "corporations that outsourced", etc. It says anything over $250K.

So many people don't get how redistribution will kill America.

Neo
08-08-2012, 06:55 AM
I have a friend who totally agrees with Obama ... she made the mistake of saying corporations became successful on the "backs of the little guy". I had to explain to her that when I was a sole proprietor, I was a corporation and had no employees and that this new tax would have punished me for my success in taking a risk and working my butt off.

She said ... "well, I'm talking about the corporations that outsourced jobs overseas ... that's just unpatriotic". I tried once again to explain to her that the tax will punish small business owners because it doesn't specific "corporations that outsourced", etc. It says anything over $250K.

So many people don't get how redistribution will kill America.

It is difficult, at times, working with the mentally handicapped, isn't it?

Poor thing, it's not her fault. Liberalism is a permanent mental disorder..... :cuckoo:

KitchenKitten99
08-08-2012, 03:18 PM
Notice they're keeping Biden completely out of public? I haven't seen or heard from him at all. He IS supposed to be the VP/running mate. You'd think he'd be out there campaigning for his own job and PIC...

aboutime
08-08-2012, 04:06 PM
Notice they're keeping Biden completely out of public? I haven't seen or heard from him at all. He IS supposed to be the VP/running mate. You'd think he'd be out there campaigning for his own job and PIC...

I read somewhere. Over the weekend. Biden is on vacation again. Nothing new since his mouth has been on vacation since he became Obama's RIGHT-MOUTHED man.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-08-2012, 10:39 PM
I read somewhere. Over the weekend. Biden is on vacation again. Nothing new since his mouth has been on vacation since he became Obama's RIGHT-MOUTHED man.

Bout time we put the monkey in charge on vacation, permanent vacation. I predict that the economy improves the next day after the moron-in-chief is voted out.-Tyr