PDA

View Full Version : Went to Chick-Fil-A for lunch today (Friday), too!

Little-Acorn
08-03-2012, 03:37 PM
After going there last Wednesday, but having to leave since the places were jammed with lines out the door and down the block that day, I went back today, the day the gay advocate fanatics had called for a mass same-sex "Kiss-in" at the restaurants.

The northernmost San Diego restaurant was completely full today, but without a line out the door this time. Parking lot was "nearly" full, but a few spaces remained, I grabbed one. I don't know if this is any greater than their "normal" noontime crowd, but they weren't hurtin.

I haven't eaten at Chick-Fil-A in twenty years, my wife back then liked a small Chick-Fil-A storefront in a large indoor shopping mall (not in San Diego) that we went to a number of times. Most I remembered about that one was that the food was OK, the fries were innovative and very good, and the chicken was so hot it burned your tongue.

Today the restaurant was full, when I went in I found a line about 20 people long inside, and all tills working at full speed. The line moved fast, I was in it maybe 5 minutes. When I got up to the counter, I looked back, and saw that enough people had come in behind me that the line was still around 20 people long. Food came quickly, fries are the same, chicken strips were pretty good, maybe slightly better than Carls Jr. Didn't burn my mouth this time though they were pretty hot. Char-grilled Chicken Sandwich was OK, nothing to write home about, but better than your basic Big Mac. Prices were a little higher than McDonalds, about the same as Carls Jr.

Got the food, not a single seat available in the restaurant (all full), so went outside and ate in the car.

Everybody there was quiet and polite. Especially the employees at the counter, I'd guess they'd been instructed to be cheerful, friendly, polite polite polite, just in case any assholes showed up. I don't know if any did on Wednesday. I didn't see any today, other than myself of course. And even I was polite.

Also looked around for any signs of guys kissing guys or girls kissing girls, or even holding hands. Didn't see even a single instance of anything like that. It looked like just a normal lunchtime at a fast-food place, no big deal, other than the kinda-long line inside.

Bottom line as far as the gay fanatics goes: It looked like a complete flop for them. Their "boycott" wound up with Chick-Fil-A getting the biggest business day they've ever had. And the "Kiss-in" was completely ignored, at least at the one restaurant I went to. I'd say the gay fanatics' attempt at "showing those CFA people what people think of them" produce zero results, and even the opposite result from what they hoped for.

Will the gay fanatics start to realize from this, just what a tiny minority they are, and how much normal people dislike their agenda? I doubt it.

But now a lot more people have heard of Chick-Fil-A than had a week ago, have looked up the restaurants and found where they are, and a lot have tried the place. I'll bet Dan Cathy is just praying (irony intended) that the gay fanatics "teach him another lesson", and as soon as possible. He's gotten more free advertising in the last week, than was in his budget for the entire year, I'll bet.

Basically the gay fanatics tried to "call in the clans" on Chick-Fil-A. What they found, was that the "clans" were not on their side... and that even their fellow fanatics (all half-dozen of them) chose to be elsewhere when the time came.

Mission Accomplished. :D

red state
08-03-2012, 04:30 PM
Don't know if anyone saw this video but I'm very pleased to post it again.

Personally, I went on Tue. and Thu. It was practically standing room only inside and NO parking with parking attendants directing traffic. Lines were
all the way past the other street for those trying to go through the DOUBLE drive-thru area!!! Amazing! I don't know how Wed, was but I can only imagine. Thu. was almost as bad and I've heard reports (even in SF from friends that the homosexuals were, for all practical purposes, a virtual NO SHOW. Funny how the media hardly covered any of this that distinctly shows that THE American People have spoken!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOLHsrJ4Gak&feature=player_embedded

Little-Acorn
08-03-2012, 04:35 PM
(ugly color and obnoxious bolding deleted)

the homosexuals were, for all practical purposes, a virtual NO SHOW.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.

And, apparently, the gay fanatics simply get gone.

red state
08-03-2012, 07:53 PM
Well, I did (unsurprisingly) heard that there had been incidents of vandalism by a few "activists" but nobody was hurt and no permanent harm done. Funny how Christians, Conservatives and liberal-tarians can get together by the thousands and there is nothing but respect for others, their surroundings and authorities but the "occupiers", homosexuals, muslums and liberals get together and there's (literally) $#!T to clean up!

3803 3804 3805

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-03-2012, 09:02 PM
Well, I did (unsurprisingly) heard that there had been incidents of vandalism by a few "activists" but nobody was hurt and no permanent harm done. Funny how Christians, Conservatives and liberal-tarians can get together by the thousands and there is nothing but respect for others, their surroundings and authorities but the "occupiers", homosexuals, muslums and liberals get together and there's (literally) $#!T to clean up!

3803 3804 3805

Thats because when we get together its not to act like barbaric assholes or thuggish rapists out to shag every female within eyesight of us! Rathers it is to voice our concerns and demand that our Constitution not be so trampled on!-Tyr
To put it another way , we act nice until is time not to act nice , then we clean up the "garbage" that is stinking up the place!-Tyr

aboutime
08-03-2012, 09:31 PM
Anyone who wanted to be noticed, or make any kind of a scene today with the Kiss-in at Chick-Fil-A... blew it. The day is almost over. 10:30 p.m. EST right now. And tomorrow. The only people who will be talking about it will be.....

We cannot overlook how Chick-Fil-A managed to Increase their SALES to a new level on Wednesday to somewhere over THIRTY MILLION U.S. DOLLARS.

Gotta love how effective those attempts at Boycotts for Foolishness work these days.

red state
08-05-2012, 09:31 PM
Yeah...TRASH is news...we got it.

The media simply doesn't get it and can't hit the target on ANY topic unless they can "doctor" the story.

We've caught on but does anyone remember how they covered the Tea Party Events and then stopped
covering any Tea Party Event since they covered the WHITE guy who was full of hate and carried his "assault" rifle with him.
If you do recall, the guy was NOT white.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-05-2012, 10:07 PM
Yeah...TRASH is news...we got it.

The media simply doesn't get it and can't hit the target on ANY topic unless they can "doctor" the story.

We've caught on but does anyone remember how they covered the Tea Party Events and then stopped
covering any Tea Party Event since they covered the WHITE guy who was full of hate and carried his "assault" rifle with him.
If you do recall, the guy was NOT white.

They were foaming at the mouth hoping he would murder some people. I magine thier disappointment when he didnt even fire his rifle or threaten anybody!

jafar00
08-06-2012, 12:42 AM
Brilliant marketing for Chick-Fil-A. They could have paid $10million and still not had anywhere near the impact.

Little-Acorn
08-06-2012, 01:52 PM
Brilliant marketing for Chick-Fil-A. They could have paid $10million and still not had anywhere near the impact.

Couldn't have done it without the hatred, stupidity, and narcissistic self-congratulation of the liberals who started it all off and then tried to make a campaign out of it.

Kathianne
08-06-2012, 01:59 PM
Anyone who wanted to be noticed, or make any kind of a scene today with the Kiss-in at Chick-Fil-A... blew it. The day is almost over. 10:30 p.m. EST right now. And tomorrow. The only people who will be talking about it will be.....

We cannot overlook how Chick-Fil-A managed to Increase their SALES to a new level on Wednesday to somewhere over THIRTY MILLION U.S. DOLLARS.

Gotta love how effective those attempts at Boycotts for Foolishness work these days.

buycotts work better than boycotts. Not sure there isn't a gay note in there. Bottom line, gays are a tiny segment of population and a significant number of those are pro-country and anti-hate.

aboutime
08-06-2012, 08:08 PM
buycotts work better than boycotts. Not sure there isn't a gay note in there. Bottom line, gays are a tiny segment of population and a significant number of those are pro-country and anti-hate.

Very well said Kathianne. Most all of us know members of the gay community. And chances are. Not one of them we know is as radical as the MSM would like us to believe, or act against.
Yes. They are a tiny segment of our overall population, and like every other American. They normally go through life minding their own business. And never bothering anyone else with their political ideals, or demands.

Those who are good, hard working, dedicated, patriotic, faith driven, professionals in most cases Enjoy being Americans just like the rest of us.
And they probably DISLIKE those who make all the noise, trying to get attention. Just like the rest of us do.