PDA

View Full Version : From: Ever been banned thread

taft2012
08-05-2012, 06:37 AM
I told the person....

I wasnt speaking to you...SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE.

they're idiots over there....

^^^ this particular guy here has a love affair with forum moderators. I'm kinda surprised he ain't tried to crawl up your butt yet Jimmy.

Anyone, he sided with the libs to get me bounced from a forum and still runs around like he's some kind of conservative.

Voted4Reagan
08-05-2012, 02:22 PM
^^^ this particular guy here has a love affair with forum moderators. I'm kinda surprised he ain't tried to crawl up your butt yet Jimmy.

Anyone, he sided with the libs to get me bounced from a forum and still runs around like he's some kind of conservative.

Taft... if you really want me to tell EVERYONE here what really happened I can.... I had NOTHING to do with your Banning..

But I can tell you what was said in regards to why you were perma-banned.

I just dont feel compelled to do so at the moment... but will if you continue...

Want me to go there??

taft2012
08-05-2012, 02:34 PM
Taft... if you really want me to tell EVERYONE here what really happened I can.... I had NOTHING to do with your Banning..

I just dont feel compelled to do so at the moment... but will if you continue...

Want me to go there??

You're a liar, and I don't care about whatever lies your liberal overlords spread.

When someone suggested it was time to perma-ban me, you jumped in with "I agree".

You want me to give you the link?

And how do you know what was said in regards to the matter? Being a little moderator groupie got you on the inside?

Oh please, go away you little faggot.

Kathianne
08-05-2012, 02:38 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?36389-Ever-been-banned-from-a-message-board&p=570774#post570774

This thread is in the lounge, and supposed to be for fun, a laugh about bans and how we handled them. But please don't bring any animosity in here or specifics about other forums or people. It's not a thread to try and embarrass a specific forum or any one person. And we also don't want past feuds that started elsewhere to appear here.

I had forgotten about it because it was so long ago. But back in the late 90's I joined a Jacksonville Jaguars message board. It was one of those real cheesy free hosted ones. Kind of how threads appear on Craigslist now if you've ever been there. Anyway, I was also big on newsgroups at the same time. And the Steelers and the Jags were big rivals around that time. The cross posting of threads on the newsgroups between the 2 were huge and we all hated one another. I don't remember how I found out but the guys we fought with had the message board, and I went and joined like I was a Jags fan. I did a pretty good job over a few days getting to talk football with these idiots. Then they were planning for a game and about the tailgating and other crap, when someone talked about a party of sorts prior to the game, with tons of food and what not - and posted the address for everyone to come. Before I could even stop laughing, I copied and pasted it into the newsgroups, cross posted of course. Newsgroups were HUGE back then, so while maybe a couple hundred people posted per day, I'm sure thousands and thousands come to just read. Of course I was banned, I don't recall how they found out or if I just admitted it. Then I was scorned on the newsgroups as well, even by many on my side, for doing the wrong thing. I thought it was funny. :lol:

hjmick
08-05-2012, 02:42 PM

Want me to go there??

Oh for crying out loud. Do it or shut up.

aboutime
08-05-2012, 02:46 PM
Why do you need to carry all of that stuff into this forum?

Let's let BYGONES be BYGONES. Stop this kind of stuff. That's what all of us were trying to avoid at another place...in another time, and for very different reasons.

How Bout a TRUCE?

taft2012
08-05-2012, 03:31 PM

Let's let BYGONES be BYGONES. Stop this kind of stuff. That's what all of us were trying to avoid at another place...in another time, and for very different reasons.

How Bout a TRUCE?

You're right. My apologies Jimmy.

V4R, I still carry a grudge for stabbing me in the back when I needed your support. If you have anything further to say on the subject PM me.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-05-2012, 03:52 PM

How Bout a TRUCE?

I agree this is a different place , far different /better mods and rules, lets not ff-it -up..
Besides Jim is an upright guy that does his best to keep the freedom to post FREELY AND HONESTLY at a higher level than the vast majority of sites!
Bravo to you both , if you guys honor that here.-:beer:--:beer:--Tyr

jimnyc
08-05-2012, 04:30 PM
Moved some posts here to keep the animosity out of the lounge.

Voted4Reagan
08-05-2012, 06:23 PM
You're right. My apologies Jimmy.

V4R, I still carry a grudge for stabbing me in the back when I needed your support. If you have anything further to say on the subject PM me.

I'll PM you ..there is no need for this to be aired here...

but rest assured I had NO part in getting you banned....

BDBoop
11-16-2012, 12:00 AM
Oh for crying out loud. Do it or shut up.

O hai. How goes it?

Noir
11-16-2012, 08:24 AM
Never, but that's because i'm lovely ^,^

D'aw, misread the thread title becauae its a moved one and yeah >,>;

jimnyc
11-16-2012, 12:05 PM
Never, but that's because i'm lovely ^,^

D'aw, misread the thread title becauae its a moved one and yeah >,>;

At first I was like "WTF, who revived this mess and wants to start trouble over something that I thought was over". Then I continue down reading and see Noir talking about how lovely he is! LOL :slap: :lol:

BDBoop
11-16-2012, 01:59 PM
No, actually. I necro-threaded, sayin hey to an old friend. All apologies.

jimnyc
11-16-2012, 02:24 PM
No, actually. I necro-threaded, sayin hey to an old friend. All apologies.

No need to apologize, I don't see that you did anything wrong. Saying hi to a buddy isn't an issue, I was just afraid that I would reach the bottom and find the fight revived!