PDA

View Full Version : U.S. lands rover on surface of Mars

gabosaurus
08-06-2012, 12:43 AM
Happened on live stream so those of us who stayed up late could watch it happen.
Pretty freaking amazing!! :salute:

Neo
08-06-2012, 05:31 AM
I didn't get to see it, I am up but too damn IT stupid to know how to do that streaming thingy. :dunno:

grannyhawkins
08-06-2012, 06:53 PM
I think this is truly amazing. I know it's abunch of money, but we need to fund NASA. It is indeed the final frontier and the United States need to be the ones who go where no man has gone before.

aboutime
08-06-2012, 06:59 PM
Anyone want to make any bets on how long it will be before Obama, and the Democrats include Mars as their new TAX BASE, and PRE-CHARGE NASA for everything they send to that planet?

How long before AL GORE get's involved, and declares NASA a danger to the CARBON FOOTPRINT of Mars?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-06-2012, 07:04 PM
I think this is truly amazing. I know it's abunch of money, but we need to fund NASA. It is indeed the final frontier and the United States need to be the ones who go where no man has gone before.

Fund which part? The scaled back space stuff or the enlightened obama commanded "muslim outreach program"?
Besides they didnt do that! The world that we robbed of all those resources and wealth did that , pay attention to the almighty obama will ya?-;)-TZS

gabosaurus
08-06-2012, 07:07 PM
Anyone want to make any bets on how long it will be before Obama, and the Democrats include Mars as their new TAX BASE, and PRE-CHARGE NASA for everything they send to that planet?

How long before AL GORE get's involved, and declares NASA a danger to the CARBON FOOTPRINT of Mars?

It amazes me how desperate some of you are to get in every possible dig at Obama. I am surprised you haven't eaten a bowl of bosintang just to get another dig in there.
Not that it matters to your lap dog, who is going to like everything you post no matter how ignorant it is.

aboutime
08-06-2012, 07:15 PM
It amazes me how desperate some of you are to get in every possible dig at Obama. I am surprised you haven't eaten a bowl of bosintang just to get another dig in there.
Not that it matters to your lap dog, who is going to like everything you post no matter how ignorant it is.

Therein lies your problem gabby. We are not desperate to get our digs in on Obama. We just point them out because we KNOW LIARS when we see, and hear them.

As for the lap dog. You come here to yell at us, and you show us how you are an Obama lap dog?

go figure?

gabosaurus
08-06-2012, 07:19 PM
You missed the entire point of my post. What does that say about you? :laugh:

aboutime
08-06-2012, 07:43 PM
You missed the entire point of my post. What does that say about you? :laugh:

Did I? I don't know. What would you say, that would say about me, or you?

I'm sure you can't NOT tell us.

jafar00
08-07-2012, 01:01 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8c5jwSGPO1qcokc4o1_500.jpg

sundaydriver
08-07-2012, 09:40 PM
Truly a remarkable feat of vision, planning, and engineering. These NASA team members and maunufactures pulled off a stunningly difficult multi staged controlled landing. Years of sleepless nights for many to have it all decided by the "seven minutes of terror" decent that was out of their hands but all possible because of their dreams. Another great display of American ingenuity! :salute:

I will not follow up with any rediculous, and too often heard political rhetoric. Instead, a vid!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki_Af_o9Q9s&feature=player_embedded

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-07-2012, 10:46 PM

Sorry gabs but we eat regular food unlike your boy obama the dogeater. I hear he loves roasted poodle legs cooked with garlic,onions and red potatoes! Michelle aded in the onions and red potatoes because his muslim buddies usually just spice the roasted dog meal up with camel droppings or so I've heard.-;)-Tyr

Neo
08-07-2012, 11:15 PM
Fund which part? The scaled back space stuff or the enlightened obama commanded "muslim outreach program"?
Besides they didnt do that! The world that we robbed of all those resources and wealth did that , pay attention to the almighty obama will ya?-;)-TZS

:clap: Spot on dude! :clap:

red states rule
08-08-2012, 02:43 AM
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/aria_c10260620120808120100.jpg