PDA

View Full Version : Democrat at Work Has a Panic Attack

red states rule
08-07-2012, 03:15 PM
As I was leaving work this afternoon I saw a women standing behind my car, talking on her cell phone, and waving her free arm in the air.

As I got closer, I could hear her yelling into her phone what my bumper stickers were and was clearly upset over them

I walked up to the car, and as I opened the car door - she stomped up to me and yelled "YOU! You did it"

I looked at her, and with a hint of a smile, I asked her "So you are not happy with all this hope and change and will vote for Mitt too?"

She stomped off, and continued talking about the "hate" she just encountered to the person on the other end of her cell phone

I watched her stomp away and thought to myself "I just met a black Gabby"

Now before anyone asks or wonders here are the bumper stickers I have on my car:

(pic of Obama) DOES THIS ASS MAKE MY CAR LOOK FAT?

How is that hopey changy thing working out for you?

Driver carries no money. Obama took it all

One
Big
Ass
Mistake America

I not see any racism here at all. Perhaps the satire struck a nerve with her

aboutime
08-07-2012, 03:49 PM
Panic Attack?

How lucky you are to get away with a STORM TROOPER walking away.

It takes guts to put ANY kind of political bumper sticker on your car these days.

I've seen it provoke Road Rage kinds of reactions on the Interstate, and in some adjoining cities near where I live. Vehicles have been targeted by vandals...ACTUALLY LIBERALS for certain Bumper Stickers, and the Police are aware of it. So many have removed them all together.

People have become so twisted, selfish, and endlessly dumb. They get PO'd over the slightest things, and people get hurt because of their IGNORANCE, STUPIDITY, and just plain DUMBNESS.

red states rule
08-07-2012, 03:53 PM
Panic Attack?

How lucky you are to get away with a STORM TROOPER walking away.

It takes guts to put ANY kind of political bumper sticker on your car these days.

I've seen it provoke Road Rage kinds of reactions on the Interstate, and in some adjoining cities near where I live. Vehicles have been targeted by vandals...ACTUALLY LIBERALS for certain Bumper Stickers, and the Police are aware of it. So many have removed them all together.

People have become so twisted, selfish, and endlessly dumb. They get PO'd over the slightest things, and people get hurt because of their IGNORANCE, STUPIDITY, and just plain DUMBNESS.

My car is a rolling anti Obama billboard

Despite what my female co-woker assumed, I oppose Obama based on his policies and not his skin color

I have gottne much positive feedback on the bumper sticker - this was the first "drama gueen" I have run into

I know for a fact of 2 people at work that have removed their Obama 2008 bumper sticker from their car. It is clear they were embarrased to have them on their car given the hope and change that has swept the nation

aboutime
08-07-2012, 03:58 PM
My car is a rolling anti Obama billboard

Despite what my female co-woker assumed, I oppose Obama based on his policies and not his skin color

I have gottne much positive feedback on the bumper sticker - this was the first "drama gueen" I have run into

I know for a fact of 2 people at work that have removed their Obama 2008 bumper sticker from their car. It is clear they were embarrased to have them on their car given the hope and change that has swept the nation

You are a Braver person than I. I envy you for being able to flaunt those Anti Obama Stickers.

And, come to think of it. You are right about those Obama stickers. We seem to see fewer of them during my weekly trips to the Doc, and Hospital. But somehow....we can still tell...Who had the Obama stickers on their cars. They generally have forgotten those Window types, that are see-through, and hiding on a back window...looking like somebody couldn't scrape the whole thing off.

red states rule
08-07-2012, 04:04 PM
You are a Braver person than I. I envy you for being able to flaunt those Anti Obama Stickers.

And, come to think of it. You are right about those Obama stickers. We seem to see fewer of them during my weekly trips to the Doc, and Hospital. But somehow....we can still tell...Who had the Obama stickers on their cars. They generally have forgotten those Window types, that are see-through, and hiding on a back window...looking like somebody couldn't scrape the whole thing off.

I have always had a knack for tapping into liberal tolerance going back to my Social Studies teacher in 9th grade. He was a BIG liberal who was giddy over Jimmy Carter

He did not like it when I called him on teaching his liberal opinions as fact.

As far a fewer people not having their Obama 2008 bumper stickers on their car......

http://youtu.be/201pgTaEseQ

aboutime
08-07-2012, 04:09 PM
I have always had a knack for tapping into liberal tolerance going back to my Social Studies teacher in 9th grade. He was a BIG liberal who was giddy over Jimmy Carter

He did not like it when I called him on teaching his liberal opinions as fact.

As far a fewer people not having their Obama 2008 bumper stickers on their car......

http://youtu.be/201pgTaEseQ

Thanks red states rule. That was refreshing. A BS removal tool for the masses!

One other BS removal tool, everyone should enjoy. Should come on the eve of November 6th. When the Bammers LOAD UP THE TRUCK and Move to Rahmerly!

Voted4Reagan
08-07-2012, 06:04 PM

Neo
08-07-2012, 08:17 PM
I have noticed the paucity of Obonzo stickers here in the Phoenix area, although I was out with the poor woman that is my wife the other day, and damn if I didn't see a effing Escalade with a Obonzo/Bidumb 2012 sticker. I can't beieve that someone would put ANY kind of an adhesive anything on something that costs $60,000 large to start.

Frickin' Libs got no respect! :laugh:

gabosaurus
08-07-2012, 08:44 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-d4sfoUd6GBk/Tyt_NsOKd_I/AAAAAAAAIK8/vB4K2Oypsgs/s1600/willard%2Bit%2Bcan%2Bget%2Bworse.jpg

sundaydriver
08-07-2012, 09:13 PM
I've been fortunate enough to have never owned the type of vehicle that would benefit from a bumper sticker. :rolleyes:

red states rule
08-08-2012, 02:26 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-d4sfoUd6GBk/Tyt_NsOKd_I/AAAAAAAAIK8/vB4K2Oypsgs/s1600/willard%2Bit%2Bcan%2Bget%2Bworse.jpg

Gabby I am not surprised at the fact you will vote for Obama despite all of his "achievements" in the last 3 1/2 years

As I said I met your black counterpart yesterday and it was rather amusing

red states rule
08-08-2012, 02:27 AM
I have noticed the paucity of Obonzo stickers here in the Phoenix area, although I was out with the poor woman that is my wife the other day, and damn if I didn't see a effing Escalade with a Obonzo/Bidumb 2012 sticker. I can't beieve that someone would put ANY kind of an adhesive anything on something that costs $60,000 large to start.

Frickin' Libs got no respect! :laugh:

My car is 9 years old and has about 253,000 miles on it. I do enjoy watching the reaction of folks in the rear view mirror

And I love asking folks with an Obama bumber sticker how that hope and change is going for them when I pull up next to them at a stop light

SassyLady
08-08-2012, 03:14 AM
I have never put a bumper sticker on any of my cars ... I have, however, had a sticker in my window which said "Soldier's Princess" and "Army Wife, Hardest Job in the Military". Also had a CSM rank sticker on the windshield .... can't get it off and I'm no longer any of the above, now that we are divorced. :fight55:

I also keep the yellow ribbon stickers on my cars, but living in such a liberal county, I've had them taken off ... found one thrown in the trash nearby. Some people are just haters of the military.

SassyLady
08-08-2012, 03:16 AM
I must say that seeing Obama/Biden stickers gives me a momentary panic attack also ... because I want to drive right over the little things .... most of the stickers I see here in CA are on the back of "smart" cars.

red states rule
08-08-2012, 03:17 AM
I have never put a bumper sticker on any of my cars ... I have, however, had a sticker in my window which said "Soldier's Princess" and "Army Wife, Hardest Job in the Military". Also had a CSM rank sticker on the windshield .... can't get it off and I'm no longer any of the above, now that we are divorced. :fight55:

I also keep the yellow ribbon stickers on my cars, but living in such a liberal county, I've had them taken off ... found one thrown in the trash nearby. Some people are just haters of the military.

I do hope all is well with you SL. I thank you for your service as well - yes you served as your ex was away from home doing his job

As far as the sticker in the trash - yes some people consider the US military a drain of funding from "vital" government programs

Like welfare, food stamps, and green energy programs

red states rule
08-08-2012, 03:20 AM
I must say that seeing Obama/Biden stickers gives me a momentary panic attack also ... because I want to drive right over the little things .... most of the stickers I see here in CA are on the back of "smart" cars.

Love this sticker SL:

I will take the Morman Over the Moron

Neo
08-08-2012, 05:49 AM

Isn't it ironic that the drivers are all ignoramuses! :laugh2:

jimnyc
08-08-2012, 06:54 AM
Bumper stickers aren't as popular as they used to be, as magnets are now getting more and more popular. I wouldn't throw a sticker on my 4 Runner that might peel the paint off! But I have a yellow ribbon on the back of my truck that I move around every now an again to different spots, and of course am able to remove when I wash the truck. I also have a "support our troops" magnet to go along with it, although I mix and match and they aren't always on there at the same time. I won't even put an "anti-Obama" magnet on my truck - I don't want anything even remotely related to supporting that scumbag on my truck.

Neo
08-08-2012, 07:03 AM
Love this sticker SL:

I will take the Morman Over the Moron

I'll take a dozen! :dance:

aboutime
08-08-2012, 05:57 PM
Isn't it ironic that the drivers are all ignoramuses! :laugh2:

Not ironic. Just lucky. Think about those we never hear about who forget to UNPLUG the extension cords before they drive away.

I keep trying to imagine one of those Smart Cars....confronted by, or run over by an 18 wheeler that doesn't know he ran over it, since there was no THUMP.

red states rule
08-09-2012, 02:53 AM
Here is another good one

http://i1.cpcache.com/product/400139271/obama_the_quicker_fcker_upper_bumper_sticker.jpg?c olor=White&height=460&width=460

aboutime
08-09-2012, 08:31 PM
Here is another good one

http://i1.cpcache.com/product/400139271/obama_the_quicker_fcker_upper_bumper_sticker.jpg?c olor=White&height=460&width=460

THAT IS AWESOME! Best laugh I've had today. Thanks.

aboutime
08-09-2012, 08:33 PM
Somehow I missed the true meaning of the title for this thread.

So. I now question...A Democrat WORKING? Since when?

With more than 100 Million, or One Third of Living Americans now on Welfare.
How can any Democrats be Working???? Intentionally????

gabosaurus
08-10-2012, 06:21 PM
Republican Panic Attack:

http://tshirtgroove.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/tshirt-hell-vote-romney-2012-hes-white-t-shirt.jpg

aboutime
08-10-2012, 06:25 PM
Republican Panic Attack:

http://tshirtgroove.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/tshirt-hell-vote-romney-2012-hes-white-t-shirt.jpg

Wow. A really original Obama counselor type of response. No education required.

Neo
08-10-2012, 07:34 PM

iT'S ALL THEY GOT. THAT, AND MAKING UP NASTY LIES ABOUT PEOPLE & THEIR TAXES AND THE (NON) MURDER B.S., CAN'T TALK ABOUT THE "ANNOINTED ONE"'S RECORD, SUCH AS IT IS...

Voted4Reagan
08-10-2012, 07:39 PM
Republican Panic Attack:

Dont you just love how Gabby has to try an play the RACE CARD every chance she gets?

According to her sticker if you dont vote for Obungler you have to be a RACIST!!!!

What exactly was the meaning you were trying to convey there Gabby?

They teach you to play the Race Card in that Masters Program you were in?

jimnyc
08-10-2012, 07:57 PM
And some get mad when I refer to Obama as "McChimpy in Chief", which I think is a rather nice pet name for him, and correct in the sense that he looks strikingly similar to a chimpanzee. There were a lot of photos and names for GWB and a chimp too, but ya gotta admit Obama resembles one more! :lol:

aboutime
08-10-2012, 09:36 PM
And some get mad when I refer to Obama as "McChimpy in Chief", which I think is a rather nice pet name for him, and correct in the sense that he looks strikingly similar to a chimpanzee. There were a lot of photos and names for GWB and a chimp too, but ya gotta admit Obama resembles one more! :lol:

And the list below helps to prove it...

Neo
08-10-2012, 10:13 PM

..and here he is with members of the N.B.P.P. off on anotheer mission to wreck the U.S. of A.!

red states rule
08-11-2012, 07:19 AM
Republican Panic Attack:

Gaaby, it is clear that no matter what topic is being dicussed you show up with your deck of 52 race cards

Awhile back you at least gave half ass excuses for the failures of Obama - i.e ii was Bush's fault or the "hate" for Obama is strong. Now you are back to your usual drive by posting style and even you no longer even attempt to defend the miserable failures of Obama

and this post confirms I did meet your soul sister as I came out of work

aboutime
08-11-2012, 01:39 PM
I found this last night, and it IS right on the mark....from the 70's.

http://youtu.be/7fqCS7Y_kME

fj1200
08-13-2012, 12:16 AM
...from the 70's.

That explains a lot. :poke:

aboutime
08-13-2012, 02:52 PM
That explains a lot. :poke:

Sure does. More than 40 years ago. Carroll O'Connor read a script that applies, even today in reference to Democrats, and Obama.

Funny as it was. It almost sounded like a prediction. A tongue-in-cheek prediction come true.

gabosaurus
08-13-2012, 02:58 PM
Sure does. More than 40 years ago. Carroll O'Connor read a script that applies, even today in reference to Democrats, and Obama.

Funny as it was. It almost sounded like a prediction. A tongue-in-cheek prediction come true.

According to the show's creator, Archie Bunker was deliberately written to be an ignorant racist. Which is obviously why you identify with him so much.

aboutime
08-13-2012, 03:07 PM
According to the show's creator, Archie Bunker was deliberately written to be an ignorant racist. Which is obviously why you identify with him so much.

If you get your kicks calling me a racist, and ignorant. Good for you. Now you sound even more like the obama follower most of us knew you were.
Obama does the very same thing. Always calling others names, and making accusations that apply MORE to YOU and Obama than anyone else.

Abbey Marie
08-13-2012, 04:59 PM
I don't see many magnets or stickers on cars, and the election is just 3 months away. Since Dems tend to run on emotion, we conservatives have to be careful what we put on our property.

It must be tough to be an Obama supporter these days.

aboutime
08-13-2012, 05:40 PM
I don't see many magnets or stickers on cars, and the election is just 3 months away. Since Dems tend to run on emotion, we conservatives have to be careful what we put on our property.

It must be tough to be an Obama supporter these days.

Naw. Obama supporters just can't afford the magnets, or stickers on their cars when they go to the Welfare Office. Otherwise. They'd have to explain using the money from their Food Stamps Illegally for everything else in the trunk.