PDA

View Full Version : OT Now Thru Christmas

red states rule
08-07-2012, 03:59 PM
Unless the case volume suddenly drops, it looks like I will working OT for the rest of the year.

Thanks to the Obama economy more and more homeowners are filing for bankruptcy, losing their jobs, having a reduction in income - and are unable to make their house payments; thus asking for some payment assistance or asking for liquidation options

So folks like myself who work in default, are having to work longer hours to respond to their requests.

I am working about 54 hours per week and it does not look like it will change anytime soon. I only wish anyone who is lucky enough to still have job in the Obama economy could work all the OT they wanted

aboutime
08-07-2012, 04:05 PM
Unless the case volume suddenly drops, it looks like I will working OT for the rest of the year.

Thanks to the Obama economy more and more homeowners are filing for bankruptcy, losing their jobs, having a reduction in income - and are unable to make their house payments; thus asking for some payment assistance or asking for liquidation options

So folks like myself who work in default, are having to work longer hours to respond to their requests.

I am working about 54 hours per week and it does not look like it will change anytime soon. I only wish anyone who is lucky enough to still have job in the Obama economy could work all the OT they wanted

Just do the very best, honorable things you can for those in need. Eventually. You will be rewarded for your efforts. And that's what separates you from those who must always hold out their hand, while demanding everything for nothing.
Be Proud. Work Hard. Stay in touch.
Forget those who are just out to play the system.
It will eventually BITE THEM IN THE BUTT.

Voted4Reagan
08-07-2012, 05:31 PM

Obama is frothing at the mouth in his desire to tax your overtime....

Careful RSR.... you may be classified in the 1% soon...

gabosaurus
08-07-2012, 08:55 PM
Dude, you have a job and income. What the heck are you complaining about?

http://kaystreet.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/gop-fail.jpg

SassyLady
08-08-2012, 12:39 AM

This guy looks more like a union boss and we know they are not GOP friendly.

red states rule
08-08-2012, 02:29 AM
Obama is frothing at the mouth in his desire to tax your overtime....

Careful RSR.... you may be classified in the 1% soon...

Don't remind me. While I am not in the top 1% I have seen the taxes take a HUGE portion of the OT

Someone has to finance Obama's green energy programs and pay for those GSA parties

red states rule
08-08-2012, 02:32 AM

Not complaining at all Gabby. Thanks to liberal tax and spend policies I am making money while others lose their home and jobs

So much for the "Obama Plan" to help keep people in homes they can no longer afford thanks to Obama's economic policies

Voted4Reagan
08-09-2012, 07:28 AM
Don't remind me. While I am not in the top 1% I have seen the taxes take a HUGE portion of the OT

Someone has to finance Obama's green energy programs and pay for those GSA parties

Just remember.... you didnt Earn that.....lol

aboutime
08-09-2012, 04:49 PM
Let's ask Gabby the counselor how Obama would tell you you did not earn what you have, and how somebody who built a road, put up a telephone pole, built the building you work, and live in made YOUR SUCCESS.

gabosaurus
08-09-2012, 04:51 PM
Let's ask Gabby the counselor how Obama would tell you you did not earn what you have, and how somebody who built a road, put up a telephone pole, built the building you work, and live in made YOUR SUCCESS.

This makes no sense at all. :lame2:

aboutime
08-09-2012, 04:54 PM
This makes no sense at all. :lame2:

Gabby. We all know...Lame is your favorite word. You demonstrate it so well. It's almost like Second Nature to you now. And using that little pic will never qualify as much of an excuse to ignore, or not answer anyone's questions. In fact. That's a pretty LAME way to act. Even for you.

jafar00
08-09-2012, 05:07 PM

Take care of yourself. I worked 60 hour weeks in when I was in London and ended up collapsing after 2 years of that. Working so hard just to make ends meet is not living.