PDA

View Full Version : WTF? A quote from Obama

jimnyc
08-07-2012, 07:48 PM
Yes, I realize that this was a statement he made in 2008. I'm a little behind the times, so sue me!

But something like this garbage doesn't change in 4 years. The thought process of some people, without their trusty teleprompter, tends to reveal more truth.

"I've got two daughters. 9 years old and 6 years old. I am going to teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby."

That's great, you want to teach your kids about moral and values. Every good parent does. And we all know, even with great parenting, things can go wrong. But Obama considers a child to be a punishment? WTF? How is something like this not forever pinned on him? Equating bringing a child into this world to being punishment. "Well, Sally, you got a D this semester, so we're going to have to ask you to have a baby now". I know, a little crazy, or is it?

How about Obama teaches them values and morals. Then if due to irresponsibility, one of them has a child, he should teach them how to be the best parent they can be. Teach them the joys he had raising them. Pitch in himself and make this "mistake" into part of their lives, be a good grandparent.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jszkPtsFH-k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

gabosaurus
08-07-2012, 08:58 PM
"I saw my father march with Martin Luther King." (Romney's campaign later admitted that they didn't march on the same day, or in the same city)

"PETA is not happy that my dog likes fresh air." --on strapping his dog to the top of the car

"My sons are all adults and they've made decisions about their careers and they've chosen not to serve in the military and active duty and I respect their decision in that regard. One of the ways my sons are showing support for our nation is helping me get elected because they think I'd be a great president."

"You sit down with your attorneys and tell you what you have to do, but obviously the president of the United States has to do what's in the best interest of the United States against a potential threat." --on whether he would consult Congress about invading Iran

"I purchased a gun when I was a young man. I've been a hunter pretty much all my life." (Romney's campaign later said he'd been hunting twice, once when he was 15, and once in 2006 at a Republican fundraiser

"I'm not a big-game hunter. I've made that very clear. I've always been a rodent and rabbit hunter. Small varmints, if you will."

jimnyc
08-07-2012, 09:04 PM
Would it be possible that if JUST ONCE you discuss the topics that people post instead of posting about other people and comparisons? None of that changes what I posted in my opening post. You try to get the original discussion hidden amongst the off topic crap you toss into the thread.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-07-2012, 10:33 PM
obama is all for aborting infidel babies. Try asking him about implementing policies that aid aborting muslim babies and watch his head spin and lightning bolts thunder forth from his majestic body. For we today witness a far more dark and treacherous creature than has ever before darkened the Halls of Freedom in this great land.-Tyr