PDA

View Full Version : Joan Rivers - no longer relevant

jimnyc
08-08-2012, 07:01 AM
As if she ever really was. The idiot wrote a book and Costco doesn't want it on their shelves. There are literally millions of other places she can haw her warez, but she has to turn into the bitch of bitches and compare them to Nazi's because they wouldn't sell her book, and claim that soon they'll probably be burning bibles. Since she's irrelevant, she pulls a stunt like this, to garner attention of course.

Cops were called to an L.A. Costco yesterday -- after comedian Joan Rivers HANDCUFFED herself to a shopping cart during a one-woman protest against the wholesale store ... comparing the place to "Nazi Germany" ... and we got video of the entire debacle.

TMZ broke the story ... Joan claims Costco banned her new book "I Hate Everything ... Starting with Me" because of several racy jokes on the back cover -- so yesterday, she staged a protest in Burbank against what she called unjust censorship.

Joan yelled into a bullhorn, "Costco should not be like Nazi Germany. Next thing they'll be burning the bible."

Joan then walked into the store and handcuffed herself to a random woman's shopping cart, where she continued to scream. Costco management called the cops, who then asked Joan to leave -- which she did. And that was that.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/08/joan-rivers-book-costco-protest/

CSM
08-08-2012, 07:07 AM
Wait a minute .... there is a COSTCO in BurbanK???? and who is this Joan Rivers of which you speak?

Shadow
08-08-2012, 07:32 AM
As if she ever really was. The idiot wrote a book and Costco doesn't want it on their shelves. There are literally millions of other places she can haw her warez, but she has to turn into the bitch of bitches and compare them to Nazi's because they wouldn't sell her book, and claim that soon they'll probably be burning bibles. Since she's irrelevant, she pulls a stunt like this, to garner attention of course.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/08/joan-rivers-book-costco-protest/

I'm sure being told 'no' is a new concept to celebs. And well...she is an attention whore. And like most...negative attention is better than nothing. :rolleyes:

gabosaurus
08-08-2012, 04:48 PM
Joan Rivers has NEVER been relevant. Nor has she ever been funny. She could leave her book on my porch and I wouldn't look at it.

aboutime
08-08-2012, 04:56 PM
One look at Joan Rivers, and you can just tell yourself....That is what Nancy Pelosi, Maddonna and Lady Ga Ga will soon look like.

American shopping malls should be working feverishly to PRESERVE, and PROTECT their Mirrors in case any of the people mentioned above...enter their properties.

Rivers should stick to QVC. Her trash mouth is only exceeded by her Trashy appearance.