PDA

View Full Version : Terror How many and who dunit

revelarts
08-08-2012, 11:15 AM
Drummond posted a list of terror attacks, and implied the standard belief that all of them where done by Muslim radicals.

My 1st thoughts were, 'pretty horrible list and yeah pretty much Muslim.

Jim added that some sites mention several thousand Muslim related terror attacks.
I'm thinking yeah maybe but some might be just bad behavior not "terror" in the strictest sense but mob attacks on Hindus or Churches not exactly terror but more mob violence. but technically terror i suppose, like lynching and such in the US.

Then my contrarien nature kicked in and I started thinking of the interesting bits of socalled "conspriracy" evidence that make some of these incidence questionable, as to their source.

•2001 (Sept.): Destruction of WTC; attack on Pentagon. Total dead 2,992.
•2001 (Dec.): Man tried to denote shoe bomb on flight from Paris to Miami.
•2002 (April): Explosion at historic synagogue in Tunisia left 21 dead, including 11 German tourists.
•2002 (May): Car exploded outside hotel in Karachi, Pakistan, killing 14, including 11 French citizens.
•2002 (June): Bomb exploded outside American consulate in Karachi, Pakistan, killing 12.
•2002 (Oct.): Boat crashed into oil tanker off Yemen coast, killing 1.
•2002 (Oct.): Nightclub bombings in Bali, Indonesia, killed 202, mostly Australian citizens.
•2002 (Nov.): Suicide attack on a hotel in Mombasa, Kenya, killed 16.
•2003 (May): Suicide bombers killed 34, including 8 Americans, at housing compounds for Westerners in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
•2003 (May): 4 bombs killed 33 people targeting Jewish, Spanish, and Belgian sites in Casablanca, Morocco.
•2003 (Aug.): Suicide car-bomb killed 12, injured 150 at Marriott Hotel in Jakarta, Indonesia.
•2003 (Nov.): Explosions rocked a Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, housing compound, killing 17.
•2003 (Nov.): Suicide car-bombers simultaneously attacked 2 synagogues in Istanbul, Turkey, killing 25 and injuring hundreds.
•2003 (Nov.): Truck bombs detonated at London bank and British consulate in Istanbul, Turkey, killing 26.
•2004 (March): 10 bombs on 4 trains exploded almost simultaneously during the morning rush hour in Madrid, Spain, killing 191 and injuring more than 1,500.
•2004 (May): Terrorists attacked Saudi oil company offices in Khobar, Saudi Arabia, killing 22.
•2004 (June): Terrorists kidnapped and executed American Paul Johnson, Jr., in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
•2004 (Sept.): Car bomb outside the Australian embassy in Jakarta, Indonesia, killed 9.
•2004 (Dec.): Terrorists entered the U.S. Consulate in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, killing 9 (including 4 attackers).
•2005 (July): Bombs exploded on 3 trains and a bus in London, England, killing 52.

Guess who committed those 'actions', Jafar.

I don't have time now but i've I'd like to look at few of these in more detail and see what details don't fit.

jimnyc
08-08-2012, 11:27 AM
I don't have time now but i've I'd like to look at few of these in more detail and see what details don't fit.

Then when done with that handful, go to the site I mentioned and do your homework on the 19,000 or so listed attacks! LOL Some probably are wrongly labeled, but I'm betting tons of them aren't. But one thing that is mostly not disputed, is that thousands of people are dying in all of these lists, and the people at the other end are always Muslims. Chalk it up to coincidence, perhaps?

revelarts
08-08-2012, 11:51 AM
Then when done with that handful, go to the site I mentioned and do your homework on the 19,000 or so listed attacks! LOL Some probably are wrongly labeled, but I'm betting tons of them aren't. But one thing that is mostly not disputed, is that thousands of people are dying in all of these lists, and the people at the other end are always Muslims. Chalk it up to coincidence, perhaps?

coincidences, accidents and mistakes happen but not that often.
A principal to use across the board when looking at this.

jimnyc
08-08-2012, 12:11 PM
coincidences, accidents and mistakes happen but not that often.
A principal to use across the board when looking at this.

Well, all I can say without being any authority on the subject or website... I acknowledge they have an agenda, but me reading stories from there doesn't mean I share the identical agenda. But they link to stories from all over the world, so I sometimes go there as a source of articles that you won't find anywhere else. I've been going there for many years now. When I see anything fucked up, I always search around for verification, especially if I plan on using an instance elsewhere in a discussion. Admittedly, I have found some stories that turn out to be your every day dispute or killing, however horribly that sounds. But those are in the extreme minority. Time and time again though, the stories pan out to be related to religion, and far too many of them suicide bombers and attacks from Muslims blowing up Christian churches and such.

There's no mistake in the end, radical Muslims exist and in large numbers. As a result, many people get abused and killed, and there's sure as hell far too many terror attacks around the world as a result of these radicals.

aboutime
08-08-2012, 04:52 PM

jimnyc. There's really no need to debate this. Facts do not lie, and only those who must defend the offenders will always insist, and deny that such facts are accurate in the first place.

The best guage I use, when trying to determine whether such things are based on facts, or they are intentionally, and firmly denied as facts is really simple. If Obama does not agree with the facts presented, and he intentionally skirts around answering any reference to such matters without answering direct questions. It's a GOOD BET. The facts are accurate, and he is fearful of appearing negative to Our Enemies, who just happen to be HIS FRIENDS.

As for jafar, or any other member who categorically denies those facts as fiction, racist, or bigoted against the Muslim nation, and religion. That, like Obama's tactics of using Lies, and intentionally ignoring, or refusing to answer honestly, is all we need as the RED FLAG that exposes their use of Lies to hide other lies.
Dishonesty, and Intentional methods used to change the subject are the Cornerstone of Deceit.

jafar00
08-08-2012, 09:08 PM

Oooh, let me guess... Criminals?

I would also add that they are enemies of Islam for contradicting so much in Islam is against terrorism. They also make law abiding and good Muslims who are very much the majority look bad.

NightTrain
08-10-2012, 11:20 PM
Oooh, let me guess... Criminals?

I would also add that they are enemies of Islam for contradicting so much in Islam is against terrorism. They also make law abiding and good Muslims who are very much the majority look bad.

The obvious problem here, is that high ranking Muslims don't condemn such actions. Sure, there's lip service, but no real outrage like any other civilized religious leaders would do to weed out the weirdos. By their silence and the occasional half-hearted disclaimers, they are giving the idiots a pat on the back.

Kathianne
08-10-2012, 11:29 PM
The obvious problem here, is that high ranking Muslims don't condemn such actions. Sure, there's lip service, but no real outrage like any other civilized religious leaders would do to weed out the weirdos. By their silence and the occasional half-hearted disclaimers, they are giving the idiots a pat on the back.

I agree. With all the 'equivalency' that is tried to be made between the 'white supremacists' and terrorist, that dog just don't hunt. A simple google search shows acts of violence from the white fringe groups, more of a talking point than action on their part.

Secondly, no 'decent' person condones even their rhetoric, though not denying their first amendment rights.

Third, while 'pro-life' nutters have killed, bombed, and threaten to do more, they are roundly condemned by the churches and synagogues, including the Catholic Church. There have been 'pro-life' rallies, to condemn the actions by the nutters.

I firmly believe that only a tiny fraction of Muslims believe violence is an answer to any problems that they perceive from non-Muslims. However, many if not the majority 'understand the motivations' of those that commit such acts. THAT I don't understand.

Drummond
08-11-2012, 07:50 AM
Drummond posted a list of terror attacks, and implied the standard belief that all of them where done by Muslim radicals.

My 1st thoughts were, 'pretty horrible list and yeah pretty much Muslim.

Jim added that some sites mention several thousand Muslim related terror attacks.
I'm thinking yeah maybe but some might be just bad behavior not "terror" in the strictest sense but mob attacks on Hindus or Churches not exactly terror but more mob violence. but technically terror i suppose, like lynching and such in the US.

Then my contrarien nature kicked in and I started thinking of the interesting bits of socalled "conspriracy" evidence that make some of these incidence questionable, as to their source.

•2001 (Sept.): Destruction of WTC; attack on Pentagon. Total dead 2,992.
•2001 (Dec.): Man tried to denote shoe bomb on flight from Paris to Miami.
•2002 (April): Explosion at historic synagogue in Tunisia left 21 dead, including 11 German tourists.
•2002 (May): Car exploded outside hotel in Karachi, Pakistan, killing 14, including 11 French citizens.
•2002 (June): Bomb exploded outside American consulate in Karachi, Pakistan, killing 12.
•2002 (Oct.): Boat crashed into oil tanker off Yemen coast, killing 1.
•2002 (Oct.): Nightclub bombings in Bali, Indonesia, killed 202, mostly Australian citizens.
•2002 (Nov.): Suicide attack on a hotel in Mombasa, Kenya, killed 16.
•2003 (May): Suicide bombers killed 34, including 8 Americans, at housing compounds for Westerners in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
•2003 (May): 4 bombs killed 33 people targeting Jewish, Spanish, and Belgian sites in Casablanca, Morocco.
•2003 (Aug.): Suicide car-bomb killed 12, injured 150 at Marriott Hotel in Jakarta, Indonesia.
•2003 (Nov.): Explosions rocked a Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, housing compound, killing 17.
•2003 (Nov.): Suicide car-bombers simultaneously attacked 2 synagogues in Istanbul, Turkey, killing 25 and injuring hundreds.
•2003 (Nov.): Truck bombs detonated at London bank and British consulate in Istanbul, Turkey, killing 26.
•2004 (March): 10 bombs on 4 trains exploded almost simultaneously during the morning rush hour in Madrid, Spain, killing 191 and injuring more than 1,500.
•2004 (May): Terrorists attacked Saudi oil company offices in Khobar, Saudi Arabia, killing 22.
•2004 (June): Terrorists kidnapped and executed American Paul Johnson, Jr., in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
•2004 (Sept.): Car bomb outside the Australian embassy in Jakarta, Indonesia, killed 9.
•2004 (Dec.): Terrorists entered the U.S. Consulate in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, killing 9 (including 4 attackers).
•2005 (July): Bombs exploded on 3 trains and a bus in London, England, killing 52.

BAD BEHAVIOUR ??!???

Is this your sense of humour surfacing, revelarts ?

:blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup:

Mind you .. I suppose you have a point. The terrorists who killed and maimed during the 7/7 attack in London, for example, couldn't be said to have been 'on their best behaviour' that day ... !!!!

As for your thinking that some of these 'don't fit' (whatever that means) .. or that some are no more significant than 'mob violence' .. well, unless the mobs consisted of Al Qaeda terrorists, you should really think again.

Why did you not post the link my text quoted from ? I actually DID post the link at the time, so why omit it subsequently ?

HERE'S THE LINK ... >>>

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0884893.html

It's entitled ...

'Major Terrorist Acts Suspected of or Inspired by al-Qaeda'

Now, why would you omit that, revelarts ?

Voted4Reagan
08-11-2012, 09:43 AM
THE RAMADAN BOMB-A-THON CONTINUES!!!

DAY 22

Terror attacks in name of Islam - 184

Total number of dead bodies - 849

Number of attacks by Racist Nut Jobs - 1

Number of Bodies - 6

Voted4Reagan
08-11-2012, 09:56 AM
List of attacks in the last month in the name of ALLAH. In each line the first Number is the number of dead, the second the number of wounded
2012.08.10 Iraq Mosul 5 70 A Shahid suicide bomber targets a Shiite mosque, slaughtering at least five worshippers.

2012.08.10 Afghanistan Musa Qala 6 1 Women and children are among six civilians torn to shreds by a Taliban bomb.

2012.08.08 Afghanistan Asadabad 4 3 Four people are slain by a Fedayeen suicide bomber, including an aid official.

2012.08.08 Somalia Mogadishu 8 2 An al-Shabaab roadside bomb leaves eight dead.

2012.08.08 Iraq Suwayra 13 30 Sunni car bombers massacre thirteen Shiite worshippers at a packed religious ceremony.

2012.08.08 Iraq Baiji 8 0 Islamic State of Iraq members enter a home and exterminate a family of eight.

2012.08.08 Nigeria Okene 3 0 A woman is among three people gunned down by terrorists 'chanting Islamic praises'.

2012.08.07 Afghanistan Paghman 9 3 Hardline Islamists blow up a civilian minibus, sending nine souls to Allah.

2012.08.07 Syria Homs 16 0 Sunni militia attack a housing complex for religious minorities, killing sixteen.

2012.08.07 Iraq Hamiat 3 6 Three children are pulled into pieces by bombs planted in two homes.

2012.08.06 Afghanistan Charsadda 1 3 The Taliban tie a landmine to a donkey that fatally injures a local cop.

2012.08.06 Thailand Pattani 1 0 A non-Muslim motorcycle repairman is shot in the head by Islamic 'insurgents'.

2012.08.06 Chechnya Khankala 3 3 Three local soldiers are killed by a Fedayeen suicide blast.

2012.08.06 Iraq Khanaqin 2 2 Sunnis bomb a Kurdish family home, killing two.

2012.08.06 Iraq al-Haswa 3 13 Jihadi car bombers take out three Iraqis.

2012.08.06 Dagestan Tsuntinsky 2 1 Islamic snipers pick off two local cops.

2012.08.06 Thailand Pattani 1 0 Four Muslims murder a 55-year-old man with a shotgun.

2012.08.06 Pakistan Jamrud 1 0 Hardliners fire into a truck, killing the driver.

2012.08.06 Iraq Hillah 4 0 Four Iraqis on a minibus are torn to shreds by 'insurgent' bombers.

2012.08.06 Syria Damascus 6 0 Sunni terrorists massacre an entire Shiite family in their home, including hanging the youngest child.

2012.08.06 Nigeria/Okene 20 9 Sharia proponents enter a church and open up on members with machine-guns, slaughtering at least nineteen, including the pastor.

2012.08.06 Iraq Baghdad 2 0 Two local officials are murdered by Mujahid gunmen.

2012.08.06 Nigeria/Maiduguri 1 0 A church pastor is shot to death in his home by two Islamists.

2012.08.06 India Sendabal 1 2 A youth dies when two groups clash at a mosque over a prayer disagreement.

2012.08.05 Egypt Sinai 16 7 Gaza Jihadists cross the border and murder sixteen Egyptian border police.

2012.08.05 Philippines Maguindanao 1 11 At least one woman is killed when Bangsamoro Islamic Freedom Movement members overrun a Catholic village.

2012.08.05 Pakistan Gilgit 2 4 Two passengers bleed out from splinter injuries after Islamic militants toss a grenade into a bus.

2012.08.05 Pakistan Milwat 1 0 Lashkar-e-Islam militants murder a peace committee volunteer.

2012.08.05 Pakistan Bahawalnagar 4 3 A woman and her daughters are hacked to death with an axe by her husband and sons on suspicion of 'relations with neighbors'.

2012.08.05 Nigeria Maiduguri 4 0 Four people are shot to death in their homes by Boko Haram Islamists.

2012.08.05 Afghanistan Bamiyan 6 12 Taliban ambush and kill four Afghans and two NATO troops coming to their defense.

2012.08.05 Iraq Mosul 3 0 Suspected al-Qaeda open up point-blank on three local cops.

2012.08.05 Nigeria Damaturu 7 9 Seven Nigerians are disassembled by a Shahid suicide car bomber.

2012.08.05 Somalia Mogadishu 1 0 al-Shabaab gunmen assassinate an airport manager.

2012.08.05 Pakistan Faizabad 3 12 A Religion of Peace bomb kills two children and a woman.

2012.08.05 Syria Jdaidet Artuz 1 0 A Shiite film director is assassinated by Sunni terrorists.

2012.08.05 Iraq Tuz Khurmatu 4 2 Jihadi bombers send four Iraqis to Allah.

2012.08.04 Afghanistan Gala Joy 8 10 Eight are killed when two groups of Islamists work out their differences.

2012.08.04 Pakistan Gilgit 1 0 A 34-year-old Shiite farmer is tortured and beheaded by Wahhabi radicals.

2012.08.04 Afghanistan Ghormach 3 12 Taliban fundamentalists toss a bomb into a market, sending at least three souls to Allah.

2012.08.04 Thailand Pattani 1 0 A 57-year-old cop is ambushed and killed by Muslim militants.

2012.08.04 Yemen Jaar 49 37 An al-Qaeda suicide bomber blows forty-nine funeral-goers into pieces.

2012.08.03 Syria Damascus 21 17 Militants with al-Qaeda ties are blamed for sending mortars into a refugee camp, killing at least
twenty-one.

2012.08.03 Afghanistan Daulatzai 0 23 Two dozen people are injured when Mujahideen set off a bomb at a rival mosque during prayers.

2012.08.03 Saudi Arabia Qatif 2 1 A clash between Sunni and Shia leaves two dead.

2012.08.03 Afghanistan Kunar 2 0 A woman is among two people killed in attack by Sunni hardliners.

2012.08.03 Pakistan Risalpur 11 23 Mujahideen plant a bomb on a child's tricycle at a market, which rips eleven people to shreds.

2012.08.03 Iraq Baghdad 5 11 Drive-by Jihadis take down five Iraqis.

2012.08.03 Kenya Nairobi 1 9 An Islamist throws a grenade into a supermarket, killing at least one.

2012.08.03 Syria Damascus 1 0 al-Nusra terrorists kidnap and execute a television presenter.

2012.08.03 Iraq Dhuluiyah 4 4 Four Iraqis are torn apart by an 'insurgent' roadside bomb.

2012.08.03 Pakistan Charsadda 0 2 Two workers are injured when Islamists throw a grenade into a humanitarian agency helping flood victims.

2012.08.03 Yemen Sanaa 1 0 Suspected al-Qaeda gunmen strafe a car with bullets, killing the driver.

2012.08.02 Iraq Kirkuk 4 0 Muslim terrorists enter a home and cut the throats of a father, mother and two daughters.

2012.08.02 Dagestan Kizilyurt 1 1 One police officer is dead and another loses a leg to Religion of Peace attacks.

2012.08.02 Iraq Baghdad 9 32 Women are among the casualties when Sunnis bomb a market in a Shiite neighborhood.

2012.08.02 Iraq Balad 3 0 Three Iraqis are blown to bits by an 'insurgent' bomb.

2012.08.02 Jordan Baoun 1 0 A 22-year-old divorced woman is stabbed to death by her brother for not submitting to his control.

2012.08.02 India Kasargod 1 0 A Hindu leader is shot to death by Muslim militants.

2012.08.02 Iraq Tikrit 4 0 Four policemen are machine-gunned at close range by Sunni terrorists.

2012.08.02 Pakistan Akhorwal 1 0 Tehreek-e-Taliban gunmen murder a local man.

2012.08.01 Somalia Mogadishu 1 0 At least one other person is killed when two suicide bombers detonate.

2012.08.01 Thailand Pattani 1 0 Muslim gunmen murder a local official on his way home from work.

2012.08.01 Pakistan Lahore 0 23 Twenty-three casualties result from Islamists bombing a fruit market.

2012.08.01 Pakistan Hyderabad 1 0 A young woman is shot to death by her brother for marrying of her own free will.

2012.08.01 Yemen Abyan 5 0 Five people die during an al-Qaeda grenade and gunfire attack.

2012.08.01 Afghanistan Jalrez 4 0 Four civilians are kidnapped and murdered by the Taliban.

2012.08.01 Somalia Mogadishu 6 0 Six guards are taken apart by two Fedayeen suicide bombers.

2012.08.01 Pal. Auth. Tulkarm 1 0 A Palestinian man stabs his teenage daughter to death in a suspected honor killing.

2012.08.01 Somalia Mogadishu 1 0 A comedian is shot to death after mocking Islamists on stage.

2012.08.01 Pakistan Mochiwala 1 1 A woman is shot to death by her brother on suspicion of illicit relations.

2012.08.01 Pakistan Lagharai Thal 1 0 Religious radicals gun down a school teacher.

2012.08.01 Pakistan Tandlianwala 2 0 A woman is strangled by her brother over 'loose morals'.

2012.07.31 Yemen Jaar 2 3 Ansar al-Sharia gunmen on motorcycles open fire on a police station, killing two.

2012.07.31 Thailand Pattani 2 4 Islamic militants fire into a tea shop, killing two patrons.

2012.07.31 Iraq Mosul 1 3 A man is killed, and his baby, mother and wife injured in their own home by Muslim terrorists.

2012.07.31 Iraq Saqlawiyah 2 2 Two family members are killed by an 'insurgent' roadside bomb.

2012.07.31 Pakistan Karachi 0 11 Eleven nurses fall ill after hospital food is poisoned to punish Ramadan eaters.

2012.07.31 Somalia Mogadishu 1 9 An Islamist bomb outside a soft drink factory leaves one dead.

2012.07.31 Syria Aleppo 40 0 Approximately forty 'loyalists' are beaten and executed to chants of 'Allah Akbar'.

2012.07.31 Iraq Baghdad 15 35 Jihadis bomb a passport office, killing fifteen innocent people waiting in line.

2012.07.31 Iraq Baghdad 7 21 A car bombing outside a restaurant leaves seven dead.

2012.07.30 Kenya Mandera 1 0 al-Shabaab gunmen spray the car of a mobile phone dealer with bullets, killing the driver.

2012.07.30 Nigeria Sokoto 1 0 Three Boko Haram gunmen shoot a shoe-shine worker to death.

2012.07.30 Afghanistan Tarinkot 5 0 Five civilians at a mosque are sent straight to Allah by Religion of Peace bombers.

2012.07.30 Nigeria Sokoto 2 30 Fedayeen suicide car bombers take down a hairdresser and a cop.

2012.07.30 Pakistan Mardan 4 0 Terrorists shoot four farm workers to death.

2012.07.29 Thailand Pattani 1 0 A 45-year-old man is shot three times in the head by Islamic terrorists.

2012.07.29 Iraq Fallujah 7 9 Seven local cops are bombed or shot to death by Ramadan terrorists.

2012.07.29 Nigeria Kano 2 2 An air force officer is ambushed and killed by Muslim gunmen along with his aide.

2012.07.29 Yemen Radah 1 0 A 14-year-old boy is cut to pieces by an al-Qaeda bomb.

2012.07.29 Iraq Muqdadiya 4 13 Jihadi bombers take down four civilians.

2012.07.29 Afghanistan Chak 1 1 A man is killed and his young so injured in an ambush by Sunni fundamentalists.

2012.07.29 Mali Aguelhok 2 0 A married couple is buried up to their necks and stoned to death for adultery.

2012.07.29 Pakistan Mansehra 0 2 Fundamentalists bomb a CD shop selling music and a primary school for girls.

2012.07.29 Kenya Mandera 1 0 Islamists gun down a driver for a telephone company.

2012.07.29 Nigeria Kano 2 0 Two Christians are gunned down outside their homes by Boko Haram Islamists.

2012.07.28 Thailand Yala 1 0 A Muslim 'separatist' assassinates a rival Muslim in a mosque.

2012.07.28 India Anantnag 2 4 Two tourists are killed when Muslim militants toss a hand grenade at a taxi.

2012.07.28 Iraq Beaver Ridge Canaan 5 0 Mujahideen shoot five women to death in their own home.

2012.07.28 Thailand Pattani 2 0 A teenager is among two Buddhists murdered by Muslim 'separatists.'

2012.07.28 Thailand Pattani 4 2 Four Thai soldiers are brutally shot to death at close range by Muslim terrorists.

2012.07.27 Dagestan Makhachkala 1 0 A police officer is shot to death in his car by Islamic militants.

2012.07.27 Somalia Baidoa 4 3 Four local soldiers are killed by an al-Shabaab bomb blast.

2012.07.27 Dagestan Makhachkala 3 0 Three people are killed when Islamic extremists set off a car bomb.

2012.07.27 Thailand Pattani 1 0 A 66-year-old man is gunned down in a Muslim ambush.

2012.07.27 Thailand Pattani 1 1 Militant Muslims fire on a young married couple, killing the 18-year-old woman.

2012.07.27 Pakistan Mardan 6 0 Jihadists shoot six people to death in separate attacks.

2012.07.27 Nigeria Maiduguri 7 0 Suspected Boko Haram barge into four homes and murder seven residents.

2012.07.27 Pakistan Quetta 1 0 Wahhabi terrorists torture a Shiite man with knives and then kill him.

2012.07.26 Nigeria Bauchi 3 1 Suspected Islamists ambush a group of policemen, killing three.

2012.07.26 Pakistan Akka Khel 3 4 Three people outside a mosque are blown to bits by Religion of Peace rivals.

2012.07.26 Egypt Shubra el Khayma 0 1 A Christian doctor is brutally blinded by Salafist Muslims after asking them to stop firing weapons in celebration.

2012.07.26 Pakistan Khar 15 23 Religion of Peace militants detonate a shrapnel bomb at a crowded market which kills fifteen people, including those dying later in the hospital.

2012.07.26 Thailand Yala 1 0 Muslim militants shoot a local several times in the torso.

2012.07.26 Philippines Sumisip 5 22 Abu Sayyaf terrorists attack a Christian farming village, killing at least five.

2012.07.26 Iraq Hadid 11 0 Eleven security personnel are killed in an al-Qaeda ambush.

2012.07.26 Thailand Yala 2 0 Two villagers are machine-gunned by Islamic 'insurgents'.

2012.07.26 Philippines Sumisip 10 17 An Abu Sayyaf clash with local troops responding to a prior massacre leaves ten dead.

2012.07.25 Syria Homs 9 0 News breaks of nine Alawite bus passengers are split off from the rest and decapitated by Sunnis.

2012.07.25 Thailand Yala 5 1 Muslim 'separatists' kill five police officers with a bomb hidden in a car.

2012.07.25 Iraq Ad-Dawr 5 4 Four children under the age of 10 are dismantled along with their mother by Religion of Peace
bombers.

2012.07.25 Nigeria Maiduguri 2 3 Sharia fanatics attack an Indian-owned business and murder the owners.

2012.07.25 Nigeria Borno 3 0 Three people are killed in an Islamist ambush.

2012.07.25 Iraq Diyala 4 12 Four local cops are killed by Muslim terrorists.

2012.07.25 Pakistan Bara 1 0 Islamists kidnap a 70-year-old man, slit his throat and then spray him with bullets.

2012.07.25 Pakistan Gulbehar 1 0 A 14-year-old girl is murdered when Lashkar e Jhangvi gunmen attack a Shia ceremony.

2012.07.25 Pakistan Dabori 3 0 Three defenders are killed during a Taliban ambush of a local post.

2012.07.25 Jordan Jerash 1 0 An honor killer stabs his sister and then runs over her several times with a truck after
suspecting her of 'immoral behavior'.

2012.07.24 Pakistan Jamrud 1 1 Islamic militants fire on a truck, killing the driver.

2012.07.24 Iraq Kirkuk 1 2 A 10-year-old girl is pulled into pieces by an 'insurgent' bomb.

2012.07.24 Nigeria Gwamaja 1 0 A cleric is gunned down by Religion of Peace rivals.

2012.07.24 Afghanistan Ghor 7 0 Seven children are torn to shreds by a Taliban bomb.

2012.07.24 Nigeria Kano 2 0 A married couple are murdered by pro-Sharia gunmen.

2012.07.24 Nigeria Kano 1 0 A high-school teacher is shot to death by Boko Haram.

2012.07.24 Afghanistan Parwan 3 0 Two Afghans and an American engineer are machine-gunned by Sunni fundamentalists.

2012.07.24 Iraq Tuz Khormato 6 0 al-Qaeda is suspected in the murder of six Kurdish intelligence officers.

2012.07.24 Iraq Baqubah 3 29 Three passersby are killed when terrorists blow up a parked bus.

2012.07.24 Pakistan Darra Adamkhel 0 7 A Taliban 'toy bomb' injures seven children.

2012.07.23 Iraq Taji 42 48 Forty-two people are killed in a series of al-Qaeda bombings outside a housing complex.

2012.07.23 Nigeria Bulumkutu 3 0 Three men are assassinated by suspected Islamists in separate attacks.

2012.07.23 Nigeria Bauchi 1 10 Sharia advocates set off a bomb near a local bar, killing a 6-year-old boy.

2012.07.23 Nigeria Maiduguri 5 0 Five people lose their lives to Boko Haram gunmen.

2012.07.23 Iraq Baghdad 17 96 An additional seventeen Iraqis are reported dead from small arms attacks and bombings claimed by the Islamic State of Iraq.

2012.07.23 Iraq Kirkuk 12 47 At least a dozen people are shot or blown up by a series of al-Qaeda attacks.

2012.07.23 Iraq Sadr City 21 73 Sunni bombers strike at the heart of a Shiite slum, slaughtering at least twenty-one with two car bombs.

2012.07.23 Iraq Diwaniya 5 32 al-Qaeda 'insurgents' car bomb a vegetable market, killing at least five patrons.

2012.07.23 Iraq Udhaim 13 23 Thirteen Iraqis are mowed down at point blank range by al-Qaeda gunmen.

2012.07.23 Iraq Baquban 3 7 Jihadis exterminate three Iraqis with a roadside bomb.

2012.07.23 Iraq Baghdad 6 24 Six Shiites are blown to bits by Sunni bombers while relaxing at a cafe.

2012.07.23 Iraq Dhuluiya 16 4 Sixteen Iraqis are taken out by a Mujahideen grenade and shooting attack.

2012.07.23 Iraq Mosul 9 0 Holy Warriors take down nine locals in armed attacks.

2012.07.22 Afghanistan Kabul 3 2 A terrorist disguised in uniform turns his weapon on civilian workers, killing three.

2012.07.22 Afghanistan Jalrez 5 0 Five civilians are captured by the Taliban, then bound and executed.

2012.07.22 Iraq Mahmudiya 11 38 Three Ramadan bombs leave eleven Iraqis dead.

2012.07.22 Iraq Baghdad 1 0 The bodyguard of a Shiite politician is gunned down by suspected Sunni shooters.

2012.07.22 Iraq Madaen 15 60 Sunni bombers take out fifteen Shia shoppers at a packed market.

2012.07.22 Iraq Najaf 0 23 A Sunni attempt to car bomb a Shia shrine leaves two dozen injured.

2012.07.22 Iraq Najaf 4 28 A busy trading street is the target of Mujahideen bomber, who kill four innocents.

2012.07.22 Syria Damascus 4 0 The 'Islamic Brigade' stops a car carrying a Christian family, force them out and then massacre them, including the two children.

2012.07.22 Somalia Lower Shabelle 3 0 Three 'spies' are executed by al-Shabaab.

2012.07.22 Saudi Arabia Riyadh 1 0 Extremists assassinate a government official with a bomb.

2012.07.22 Pakistan Hyderabad 2 0 Two Christians are shot to death by Muslim radicals.

2012.07.22 Afghanistan Helmand 2 0 A father shoots his two daughters to death for leaving home with a man.

2012.07.22 Philippines Tumahubong 0 4 There are four casualties when suspected Abu Sayaaf gunmen ambush a group of priests.

2012.07.21 Pakistan Dhog Darra 3 0 Taliban bombers take down three civilians in a pick-up truck.

2012.07.21 Pakistan Gadap 1 0 A medical worker is assassinated by the Taliban for assisting an anti-polio drive.

2012.07.21 Pakistan Spin Thall 12 8 Eight young children are among a dozen people disassembled by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.

2012.07.21 Ingushetia Magas 2 3 Two security personnel die in a grenade and small arms ambush on their vehicle.

2012.07.21 Tajikistan Khorog 1 0 A government official is stabbed to death by an Islamic radical.

2012.07.21 Pakistan Dir Bala 4 7 Fundamentalists bomb a peace committee bus, killing four riders.

2012.07.20 India Jayapur 4 0 Four Hindu youth are hacked to death by a Muslim mob.

2012.07.20 Afghanistan Sarab 5 0 All five Afghans riding in a car are blown to bits by fundamentalist bombers.

2012.07.20 India Kupwara 1 0 Muslim terrorists murder a local soldier.

2012.07.20 Pakistan Shalozan 1 1 Islamic militants fire a rocket into a populated area, killing a 16-year-old girl and injuring her brother.

2012.07.20 Iraq Kadhimiya 2 0 Two brothers are shot to death by 'insurgents'.

2012.07.20 Pakistan Shahdara 1 0 A young woman is beaten and then shot by her brothers for not heeding their warning about wearing pants.

2012.07.19 Thailand Pattani 1 0 Muslim 'separatists' pursue 43-year-old man and shoot him.

2012.07.19 Yemen Aden 1 0 A local official is killed by an Ansar al-Sharia car bomb.

2012.07.19 Afghanistan Faryab 8 6 A woman and child are among eight civilians ripped to pieces by a Taliban bomb.

2012.07.19 Egypt Sheikh Zweid 2 0 Bearded Islamists in robes machine-gun two local soldiers along a city street at point blank range.

2012.07.19 Russia Kazan 1 1 Two advocates of peaceful Islam are targeted by radicals. One is shot to death and the other injured in a car bomb.

2012.07.19 Thailand Yala 1 3 Two bombings by Islamic 'separatists' leave one person dead.

2012.07.19 Nigeria Maiduguri 2 0 Two traders at a market are murdered in cold blood by Boko Haram gunmen.

2012.07.19 Pakistan Karachi 1 0 A 52-year-old leader of the Ahamdi minority is shot in the head by defenders of mainstream Islam.

2012.07.19 Pakistan Karachi 1 0 Sipah-e-Sahab terrorists gun down a 50-year-old Shiite.

2012.07.19 Thailand Pattani 1 0 Muslim terrorists shoot a 25-year-old man to death.

2012.07.19 Yemen Bayda 1 0 A security officer is picked off by two al-Qaeda gunmen.

2012.07.19 Pakistan Bajaur 3 0 Three people are kidnapped, tortured and executed by Islamic radicals.

2012.07.18 Bulgaria Burgas 7 30 A Shahid suicide bomber detonates on a bus carrying Israeli tourists, killing seven and injuring dozens more.

2012.07.18 Somalia Damascus 2 2 A suicide bomber kills two officials.

2012.07.18 India Kerala 1 2 Campus Islamists stab three Hindu students, one of whom bleeds to death.

2012.07.18 Pakistan Spai 14 0 Eight members of one family, including women and young children, are disassembled along with six others by a bus bomb attack on Shia pilgrims deemed 'enemies of Islam.'

2012.07.18 Pal. Auth. al-Shati 1 0 A 17-year-old girl is strangled by her father and brother over a moral issue.

2012.07.18 Lebanon Tripoli 1 8 Sunni snipers fire into an Alawite neighborhood, taking out a child.

2012.07.18 Pakistan Jahanian 2 0 Two teen lovers are tortured and shot for having eloped without the permission of the girl's conservative family.

2012.07.18 Iraq Mosul 11 3 A woman and her son sitting in their house are among eleven people murdered by terrorists.

2012.07.17 Thailand Narathiwat 3 5 Islamic militants open up on a group of local soldiers, killing a bystander as well.

2012.07.17 Afghanistan Washer 9 7 Sunni radicals stage an ambush that leaves nine Afghans dead.

2012.07.17 Pakistan Karachi 0 2 The Taliban are suspected of firing on a polio vaccination team trying to treat children.

2012.07.17 Nigeria Jos 1 0 A 10-year-old boy dies from splinter injuries from a Boko Haram RPG attack on his home.

2012.07.16 Somalia Mogadishu 7 5 Proponents of Sharia detonate a bomb under a car that decapitates the driver and leaves six others dead.

2012.07.16 Iraq Mosul 2 0 'Insurgents' kill two local cops with a bomb.

2012.07.16 Afghanistan Spin Boldak 3 0 Three civilians are taken down by Taliban bombers.

2012.07.16 Afghanistan Khan Abad 1 8 An innocent person is killed when Islamic extremists blow up a car.

2012.07.16 Yemen Taez 4 4 A 5-year-old girl and her father are among four people gunned down in a brutal attack.

2012.07.16 Pakistan Sultanabad 1 0 A prayer leader is shot to death by rivals.

2012.07.16 Pakistan Bannu 3 3 Taliban in burqas shoot three guards to death at a police station.

2012.07.16 Kenya Lagdera 1 1 A local cop dies during an al-Shabaab ambush.

2012.07.15 India Kerala 1 0 A Hindu activist is attacked and murdered by Muslim radicals.

2012.07.15 Pakistan Mian Kalay Jandol 1 0 A dozen Islamists assault a police post, killing the lone defender.

2012.07.15 Syria Damascus 2 0 The al-Nusra terror group claims two killings, one of which was of a barber.

2012.07.15 Pakistan Sheehan 4 1 Three children between the ages of 2 and 9 are torn apart in their home by shrapnel from a Lashkar e-Islam mortar shell.
2012.07.15 Iraq Diyala 3 10 A 3-year-old girl is among three Iraqis taken down by Mujahideen attacks.

2012.07.14 Pakistan Haripur 1 0 A 21-year-old mother is beaten to death by her conservative brother on suspicion of an affair.
2012.07.14 Pakistan Karachi 1 0 Lashkar Jhangvi kidnap, torture and murder a 16-year-old Shiite.

2012.07.14 Syria Muhrada 4 0 Two woman and a child are among four people torn to shreds by a Shahid suicide bomber.

2012.07.14 Thailand Pattani 1 0 A 41-year-old man is gunned down in a Muslim drive-by.

2012.07.14 Dagestan Makhachkala 2 0 Two local cops are gunned down by suspected Islamists.

2012.07.14 Afghanistan Aybak 23 60 A Fedayeen suicide bomber detonates at a packed wedding, sending nearly two dozen souls to Allah.

2012.07.14 Iraq Mosul 4 0 Two civilians are among four Iraqis shot to death at a checkpoint by Mujahideen.

2012.07.14 Pakistan Baddar 3 5 Tehreek-e-Taliban militants murder three people.

2012.07.14 Iraq Rashidiyah 5 2 Sunni militants machine-gun five local cops at point-blank range.

2012.07.14 Somalia Mogadishu 1 3 Militant Islamists kill a civilian with a roadside bomb.

2012.07.13 Afghanistan Laghman 1 2 A women's ministry official bleeds out following a Taliban bombing of her family vehicle.

2012.07.13 India Baghpat 0 2 Two policemen are beaten by an enraged mob of Muslims after arresting two clerics.

2012.07.13 Indonesia Bogor 0 4 A Sunni mob attacks Ahmadi minorities with knives and machetes.

2012.07.13 Pakistan Quetta 7 22 Islamic 'extremists' are suspected in a blast at a rally that leaves seven dead, including a 7-year-old girl.
2012.07.13 Nigeria Maiduguri 5 6 A Boko Haram suicide bomber murders five bystanders outside a mosque.

2012.07.13 Pakistan Karachi 1 0 A Shiite father of three is murdered by Sipah-e-Sahaba gunmen.

2012.07.13 Iraq Baghdad 1 1 A woman is killed in her own home by Islamic 'insurgents'.

2012.07.12 Thailand Yala 1 0 A 40-year-old man is shot six times in the torso by Islamic 'separatists'.

2012.07.12 Pakistan Lahore 10 8 Tehreek-e-Taliban fundamentalists enter a barracks and shoot ten sleeping policemen to death.

2012.07.12 Iraq Mosul 5 3 Terrorists take down five Iraqis.

2012.07.12 Pakistan Jaffarabad 1 0 A Hindu is shot to death by drive-by Jihadis.

2012.07.12 Pakistan Quetta 1 0 A Shiite boy is shot to death by Wahhabis.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-11-2012, 12:26 PM
Thats quite a list, did you also notice a recurring theme in that list? That is how often a mob, an "Islamic" mob, superior in numbers attacks and kills innocent and obviously weaker targets. This is just more of the cowardice involved when those people act! Remember when Time magazine declared God is dead? Well, travel to an Islamic country , go out into the streets and start shouting Allah is dead. Odds are that you will soon be among the dead!
[B]Does anybody here care to try to refute that or defend how it is anything but total intolerance and insanely barbaric behaviour?
Jafar? What say ye!?? -----Tyr

Voted4Reagan
08-11-2012, 12:30 PM
Where is Jaffar?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-11-2012, 12:41 PM
Where is Jaffar?

Could be that he is playing with his new "slinky" toy.;) -TZ

aboutime
08-11-2012, 02:13 PM
Could be that he is playing with his new "slinky" toy.;) -TZ

jafar Doesn't PLAY anything. He's too busy DEFENDING against everything "Super Man" fights.

Ramadan is one excuse. Riots in Syria, or Egypt are another.

jafar00
08-11-2012, 08:18 PM

You say that because you haven't been listening to us. I suppose it has something to do with the fact that peaceful Muslims who speak out against terrorism don't get as much free publicity as terrorists, but look elsewhere in this forum where I have posted a lot of condemnations of terrorism from Islamic leaders and others. Or google it.

Where is Jaffar?

Cairo, Egypt. Just arrived yesterday.

jafar Doesn't PLAY anything. He's too busy DEFENDING against everything "Super Man" fights.

Ramadan is one excuse. Riots in Syria, or Egypt are another.

What riots in Egypt? More to the point, what riots in Syria? They have a full blown civil war that passed the point of simple demonstrations long ago.

jimnyc
08-11-2012, 08:33 PM
You say that because you haven't been listening to us. I suppose it has something to do with the fact that peaceful Muslims who speak out against terrorism don't get as much free publicity as terrorists, but look elsewhere in this forum where I have posted a lot of condemnations of terrorism from Islamic leaders and others. Or google it

You know what I think would really make people take notice? Just like all the other world leaders banding together to fight terrorism, I don't know why so many Islamic leaders don't do the same. Have non-stop meetings on terrorism and setup task forces, and put various military into action. All Islamic countries should be working together, publicly, and showing the world they have as much of a desire as everyone else to catch those committing these atrocities.

Like NT said, I see a little lip service here and there, and statements about how these terrorists aren't real Muslims and all the other usual crap - but I really don't see any pro-active actions being taken by them to help put an end to this. I see more Islamic leaders wanting to kill their own citizens than they do terrorists.

Kathianne
08-12-2012, 12:41 AM
You know what I think would really make people take notice? Just like all the other world leaders banding together to fight terrorism, I don't know why so many Islamic leaders don't do the same. Have non-stop meetings on terrorism and setup task forces, and put various military into action. All Islamic countries should be working together, publicly, and showing the world they have as much of a desire as everyone else to catch those committing these atrocities.

Like NT said, I see a little lip service here and there, and statements about how these terrorists aren't real Muslims and all the other usual crap - but I really don't see any pro-active actions being taken by them to help put an end to this. I see more Islamic leaders wanting to kill their own citizens than they do terrorists.

Yep, and while 'leadership' is few and far between, I'm much more concerned about the product of that leadership, the masses. They 'understand' the terrorists, though they wouldn't partake in terrorism themselves.

Drummond
08-12-2012, 05:36 AM
BAD BEHAVIOUR ??!???

Is this your sense of humour surfacing, revelarts ?

:blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup:

Mind you .. I suppose you have a point. The terrorists who killed and maimed during the 7/7 attack in London, for example, couldn't be said to have been 'on their best behaviour' that day ... !!!!

As for your thinking that some of these 'don't fit' (whatever that means) .. or that some are no more significant than 'mob violence' .. well, unless the mobs consisted of Al Qaeda terrorists, you should really think again.

Why did you not post the link my text quoted from ? I actually DID post the link at the time, so why omit it subsequently ?

HERE'S THE LINK ... >>>

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0884893.html

It's entitled ...

Now, why would you omit that, revelarts ?

.. and, where is 'revelarts' .. ??

No response from this character, since I pointed out (a) his omission of the 'infoplease' link I posted within the rest of the original post he selectively reproduced, and (b) my pointing out that the link, therefore all I quoted from it, came under the heading ...

jafar00
08-12-2012, 08:59 AM

Since Mosques don't generally have armies or police forces, isn't your suggestion impossible?

Mosques are places of worship and education, not government.

Kathianne
08-12-2012, 09:14 AM
Since Mosques don't generally have armies or police forces, isn't your suggestion impossible?

Our problem regarding too many mosques, in our country, Europe, the ME, actually world-wide, is what they are 'educating' the worshippers about. Nearly all the Islamic terrorists that have been caught or identified, have been 'deeply religious.' Now you might rightly argue that isn't what the Koran teaches, however somehow these folks, from widely scattered mosques, came to the same conclusions that indeed, that is what the Koran teaches.

jimnyc
08-12-2012, 09:29 AM

Where did I speak of a mosque in the post you quoted? I'm speaking of countries, leaders, military, police... Is it impossible for leaders of these nations, and their military, and intel agencies.. is it impossible for them to band together like every other civilized nation and fight terrorism on a grand scale? Apparently it is.

NightTrain
08-12-2012, 02:57 PM
Where did I speak of a mosque in the post you quoted? I'm speaking of countries, leaders, military, police... Is it impossible for leaders of these nations, and their military, and intel agencies.. is it impossible for them to band together like every other civilized nation and fight terrorism on a grand scale? Apparently it is.

Exactly right, Jim. All it would take would be for one or two civilized leaders in any of those Middle East countries to stand up and rail against the barbarism that the peasants regularly engage in, condemn it, make their security forces ACTIVELY weed out the radicals and educate the masses that it's not okay to continue to live in the 4th century.

I think the real roadblock to this solution is avoiding being kidnapped and having his head sawed off on video for his troubles... I'm pretty sure that any leader would instantly have thousands of peaceful muslim subjects screaming for blood and it would get real ugly for him personally.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-12-2012, 03:17 PM

Exactly the education part that has been teaching the use of violence, as in Jihad, is ordained by Allah!! You know this and you also know that terrorists come from every muslim nation so how are they all coming up with the same Islamic religious justification for their murdering ways? I think that you duck, dodge, weave, slip, slide and SPIN a bit to much to be as naive about this as your answers let on!-Tyr

aboutime
08-12-2012, 03:32 PM
Exactly the education part that has been teaching the use of violence, as in Jihad, is ordained by Allah!! You know this and you also know that terrorists come from every muslim nation so how are they all coming up with the same Islamic religious justification for their murdering ways? I think that you duck, dodge, weave, slip, slide and SPIN a bit to much to be as naive about this as your answers let on!-Tyr

Tyr. Have you, or others noticed how jafar makes so many claims of how great being a Muslim is, and is enjoying how the new Mosques are popping up....where Religion is the only Intended reason for being there? While he never, ever mentions how...like several schools in Virginia...are dedicated to the Teachings of Muslim children...HOW TO HATE Americans like You, and Me. Teaching them the techniques prescribed by people like OBL, who preached that INFIDELS like you, and me needed to be beheaded, and called the enemies of those children.

Guess nobody wants to talk with jafar about such things. However. I am not afraid, nor will I be intimidated by anyone who practices, and teaches hatred for the sake of a phony claim of PEACE.

Kathianne
08-12-2012, 08:49 PM
Our problem regarding too many mosques, in our country, Europe, the ME, actually world-wide, is what they are 'educating' the worshippers about. Nearly all the Islamic terrorists that have been caught or identified, have been 'deeply religious.' Now you might rightly argue that isn't what the Koran teaches, however somehow these folks, from widely scattered mosques, came to the same conclusions that indeed, that is what the Koran teaches.

I'm bumping, no answer from Jafar.