PDA

View Full Version : City officials pull the plug on vibrator giveaway, leaving thousands dissatisfied

Voted4Reagan
08-09-2012, 09:01 AM
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/city_kos_good_vibrations_Rtc8Up7hrIGqlC63E3J1fK

SNIP...

They must have rubbed Mayor Bloomberg the wrong way.

City officials pulled the plug on a vibrator giveaway by the Trojan condom company yesterday, disappointing potentially thousands of pleasure-seeking women who hoped to get their hands on some no-cost sex toys.

“I’m 57 years old. I should be able to get a vibrator!” declared Linda Postell, who was among hundreds of women (and men!) waiting in the heat on Pearl Street only to be left unsatisfied. “I have a problem with the smoking ban, and the soda ban — and now this!”
Trojan sent tingles of excitement across the city when it announced the giveaway of some 10,000 vibrating sex toys from hot-dog-style pushcarts.

************************************************** ************************************************** **

Leave it to the NANNY-STATIST OFFICIALS OF NYC TO BE TOTAL BUZZ KILLS!!

But thats how Liberals are......

CSM
08-09-2012, 09:03 AM
Shirley this is a joke!

Voted4Reagan
08-09-2012, 09:06 AM
Shirley this is a joke!

I assure you... this is 100% a true story...

and dont call me Shirley.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A5t5_O8hdA

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-09-2012, 09:20 AM
The dopes! They should have done that in Sickfransisco! The line would have been miles long waiting to get free sex toys, especially the ones the perverts use!-:laugh2:-Tyr

Voted4Reagan
08-09-2012, 09:25 AM
personally....I think it was a great marketing Idea by the company....

Leave it to Bloomy and his Liberal City Council to kill off something fun and enjoyable....

Welcome to NYC.... NO SMOKING, NO GIANT SODAS, NO SEX, No Trans Fats.....

What a Legacy Bloomy is leaving us.......

Noir
08-09-2012, 11:04 AM
personally....I think it was a great marketing Idea by the company....

likewise, and it would of been a better success if the company had applied for whatever permit it was they needed to do what they wanted to do, which I assume they're doing right about now.

Voted4Reagan
08-09-2012, 11:24 AM
likewise, and it would of been a better success if the company had applied for whatever permit it was they needed to do what they wanted to do, which I assume they're doing right about now.

The Publicity this is garnering will be 20 times what the Original Promotion would garner....

Buy Stock in Trojans.... seriously....

gabosaurus
08-09-2012, 12:17 PM
Vibrators never did anything for me. I preferred detachable shower heads.
No Jim, I don't have any pictures. :laugh:

Dilloduck
08-09-2012, 01:12 PM
Shower heads are illegal in NY along with everything else.

Nukeman
08-09-2012, 01:33 PM
Shower heads are illegal in NY along with everything else.I hear they are known to cause cancer in California!!:laugh:

Voted4Reagan
08-09-2012, 02:49 PM
Vibrators never did anything for me. I preferred detachable shower heads.
No Jim, I don't have any pictures. :laugh:

So are you going to debate me on the WHITE SUPREMACY ISSUE you started or Not?

aboutime
08-09-2012, 02:54 PM
More of the same kind of JAM IT DOWN YOUR THROAT Pelosi politics at work.

Two words apply, and the only two that need to be said: "THAN FRANTHISCO".

In fond memory of Barney Frank, and the newly announced FIRST GAY, BLACK PRESIDENT.

By the way. I think Barney invented the FIRST GAY VIBRATOR. Try shaking hands with him.

taft2012
08-09-2012, 02:55 PM
Gabby vs V4R.... an epic double loser coming right out of the gate.

gabosaurus
08-09-2012, 04:21 PM
Gabby vs V4R.... an epic double loser coming right out of the gate.

:laugh2: