PDA

View Full Version : And so it begins

jimnyc
08-09-2012, 09:37 AM
The 2012 season begins this evening with the first set of preseason games!! The regular season starts on September 9th. I can't wait! And my Steelers begin the year with a game tonight against their interstate rivals, the Philadelphia Eagles.

And Darin, if you read this - what are your thoughts on Terrell Owens being picked up by your Seahawks? I think it was a very smart move, so long as they can keep his antics under control. And I think after being shunned by the NFL last year that he will in fact avoid that stuff, and feel like he has something to prove to the world.

Anton Chigurh
08-09-2012, 09:41 AM
Owens wasn't too impressive playing for AF2 team in Allen Tx, making only 30 catches. But he's probably as good or better than any other receiver the Seahawks have, so... If you don't mind the cancer he brings to a team, he might be productive for one season.

Voted4Reagan
08-09-2012, 09:57 AM
Owens is PURE POISON.... Seattle needs to keep him on a very short zero tolerance leash...

one mistake in judgement and he's gone...

Anton Chigurh
08-09-2012, 11:22 AM
Owens is PURE POISON.... Seattle needs to keep him on a very short zero tolerance leash...

one mistake in judgement and he's gone...In his last two NFL gigs he led the league in dropped passes. This is what he intentionally does if he gets miffed, drops passes at the worst possible times. It just KILLS a offense.

aboutime
08-09-2012, 03:30 PM
As a Lifelong Philly Eagles, Phillies, Flyers, Sixters fan. I remember Owens, much like other Philly fans who watched him destroy McNabb's career.

Give it time. Soon enough. Owens will SELF-DESTRUCT again.

You can bet on it. Ironically. Owens, and Obama are the same kinds of people. Selfish, Self-centered, and Lousy business people who don't really care about Americans, or their Fans.