PDA

View Full Version : What do you want for your birthday?

WiccanLiberal
08-09-2012, 12:08 PM
Well I didn't have a high expectation as V4R and I are understandably on a tight budget after moving into a new place and Pandora's vet bills, etc. The best thing for me was I had the day off from work and could relax. Meanwhile V4R was deviously plotting, something he does very well. He ducked out and returned with a bag. Inside were two lobster claws, chunky and less expensive than the whole beastie. So I get lobster claws for lunch. Meanwhile he is doing the chores so I can sit and watch Hitchcock movies and do my nails. Happy Birthday to me and Thanks so much to my Honey!!!:cool:

cadet
08-09-2012, 01:12 PM
Well I didn't have a high expectation as V4R and I are understandably on a tight budget after moving into a new place and Pandora's vet bills, etc. The best thing for me was I had the day off from work and could relax. Meanwhile V4R was deviously plotting, something he does very well. He ducked out and returned with a bag. Inside were two lobster claws, chunky and less expensive than the whole beastie. So I get lobster claws for lunch. Meanwhile he is doing the chores so I can sit and watch Hitchcock movies and do my nails. Happy Birthday to me and Thanks so much to my Honey!!!:cool:

Whipped!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbt30UnzRWw

Just kidding! Happy Birthday Wiccan!

Voted4Reagan
08-09-2012, 01:33 PM
whipped? Hardly.....

Appreciative of all she does ? Yes

Able to show her I am a good partner that will hold up his end of things to help her out? Yes

Happy Birthday to my sweetie...

WiccanLiberal
08-09-2012, 02:27 PM
Getting myself spoiled today. Even got a nice foot rub thrown in. I consider myself a lucky woman.

aboutime
08-09-2012, 02:43 PM
Happy Birthday. Lobster? Yum!

Enjoy the day.

Kathianne
08-09-2012, 04:28 PM

Happy Birthday! Hope it's the greatest so far!

Voted4Reagan
08-09-2012, 05:08 PM
i did the Dishes too..... :)

and i'm gonna cook Dinner

Shadow
08-09-2012, 07:32 PM
Have a wonderful birthday!